Hire the best VPN Specialists in Greece
Check out VPN Specialists in Greece with the skills you need for your next job.
- $50 hourlyI specialize in computer network design, implementation and administration. My recent focus has been the use of Mikrotik network equipment to accomplish complex projects. In addition, I create web applications to monitor and supervise the network infrastructure. My most recent project was the computer network of a group of luxurious five star hotels including designing, cabling, network equipment programming, load balancing, creating emergency plans and procedures, penetration testing and general administration.VPNComputer NetworkHTMLMikrotik RouterBOARDCiscoWordPressNetwork SecurityWeb ApplicationNetwork EngineeringNetwork DesignNetwork EquipmentMikroTikNetwork MonitoringNetwork AdministrationPython
- $50 hourlyI am an IT professional with over 5 years of experience, maintaining an addiction to learning, and expanding my knowledge.Furthermore, I am a hard-working, honest individual, always willing to learn new skills. I consider myself to have a friendly, helpful, and polite manner & also have a good sense of humour. I can work in busy environments and also within a team setting. I am outgoing, discreet and tactful, being able to listen when solving problems & the ability to priories problems & work to tight deadlines.VPNWindows ServerSystem AdministrationNetwork AdministrationDesktop & Laptop SupportEmail CommunicationPhone CommunicationInformation TechnologyIT Support
- $50 hourlyI am an information security professional with a strong passion for exploring new technologies. With years of hands-on experience, I've focused my expertise in safeguarding digital environments and implementing robust security measures. I thrive on staying ahead of the curve, constantly adapting to the evolving cyber threat landscape. By simplifying complex technical concepts I was able to effectively work with diverse people and teams. I'm driven by the belief that technology has the power to revolutionize the way we protect and interact with digital assets.VPNIntrusion Prevention SystemNetwork AdministrationSystem AdministrationCryptocurrencyCryptographyVirtualizationWireless SecurityCloud SecurityWiresharkVulnerability AssessmentInformation SecurityFirewallCybersecurity ManagementSystem Security
- $50 hourlyPython developer working with Python frameworks Django and Flask and microservice architecture with AMQP, and distributed tasks using Celery/Redis/Rabbitmq. Sysadmin for Linux systems, Continuous Integration with CicrcleCI, Travis, Docker. SSL and VPN configuration experience. Python developer for ~10 years. Some of my recent works involve Flask API development, and Django and Flask installable apps. All in all the context of a project is important for me. Skills: - Python, Django/Flask frameworks - Bash, Linux sysadmin - Apache2, NGINX, uWSGI, gunicorn - PostgreSQL - Docker and LXC containers - IPsec, openVPN - Redis, RabbitMQ, Celery, - CI/CD with CircleCI, Travis, Education I hold an MA in media design from Rotterdam (NL), and since 2008 I work freelance in web development and give technical workshops.VPNTechnology TutoringRedisDjangoFlaskUnit TestingCeleryLinux System AdministrationPostgreSQL ProgrammingRabbitMQAmazon Web Services
- $25 hourly12+ years professional Linux (Ubuntu/Red Hat/Debian/CentOS/Alma/Rocky/Suse/CloudLinux) and system administration 6+ years experience with Amazon AWS/Digital Ocean/Google Cloud/Azure cloud providers 12+ years Apache, Nginx, Mysql server administration Extensive knowledge managing Apache, Nginx, MySQL, DNS, Cloudflare, SMTP, FTP, SSH Email Deliverability expert Server migration specialist Server optimization expert Wordpress optimization expert Excellent troubleshooterVPNBashDeployment AutomationTroubleshootingMySQLCI/CDDockerMicrosoft AzureLAMP AdministrationRed Hat AdministrationAmazon Web ServicesWeb ServerSystem AdministrationLinuxLinux System Administration
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.