Hire the best VPN Specialists in Venezuela
Check out VPN Specialists in Venezuela with the skills you need for your next job.
- $35 hourlyRenny Leal is a Senior Networks Engineer, IT Support Professional, Cisco CCNP R&S Certified .ιlι..ιlι. and #CiscoChampion ▪ Advanced knowledge in Operating Systems as Windows Server and Desktop, Linux, VMWare. ▪ Advanced knowledge of Routing and Switching covering Firewalls, Wireless, Load Balancing, Failover, Network Management ▪ Deep knowledge of a wide range of L2 and L3 technologies and protocols like TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, MST/STP, MPLS, AAA ▪ VPN and SD-WAN Technologies like OpenVPN, Wireguard, Tailscale, Zerotier, etc ▪ Deep knowledge of networking operating systems like IOS, IOS-XE, IOS-XR, Cisco ASA, pfSense, OPNSense, OpenWRT among others ▪ Good knowledge of security technologies and principles ▪ Scripting Languages like PowerShell, TCL, Linux Shell ▪ Prepare, Plan, Design, Implement, Operate and Optimize Approach taking into account validated designs, best practices and security principlesVPNWindows AdministrationVMware ESX ServerPfSenseVMware vSphereWide Area NetworkLAN ImplementationOpenWrtCisco Certified Network ProfessionalCisco ASANetwork SecurityVirtual LANFirewallNetwork DesignVirtualization
- $50 hourlyHaving worked in the IT area for over 15 years, allows me to deliver the best possible solution to your IT needs. I like to do things in the most professional manner and always leave my client eager to hire me again. I can work hourly, with a fixed price and also monthly contracts for mid to log term jobs. My areas of expertise are listed next: - Perform as Network Administrator/Network Help Desk Technician in a Windows and Linux based environment; including Microsoft Exchange Server, G Suite, and mail configuration/support. - Maintain, troubleshoot and administer the use of local area networks (LANs) and wide area networks (WANs). - Design remote access/site-to-site connections with VPN, SDN technologies. - Provided problem-solving services to network users. - Implement network traffic and security monitoring software, and optimize server performance - Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations - Design complete cloud infrastructures, like VPS, DNS services, domains, etc. Some of my skills are: - System administration - Linux® - Microsoft Active Directory® - VMware® - Technical support - Windows Server® - Firewall - Hardware and software installation - SQL - Customer service - Many other. My native tongue is Spanish, but I am fluent in US English.VPNWindows ServerAmazon Web ServicesPfSenseNetwork AdministrationMicrosoft ServerLinux System AdministrationVirtual LANWindows AdministrationNetwork SecurityOpenVPNTranslationFirewallIT ManagementComputer Network
- $25 hourly- Linux / System administration Very well-acquainted with VOIP systems, inventory management, hardware & software maintenance, information security and network design based on 10 years of experience with 6+ Project Manager experience.VPNLinuxOpenVPNKubernetesAzure DevOpsJenkinsSystem AdministrationDNSLAMP AdministrationDockerWeb App Penetration TestingcPanelCloudflareLinux System AdministrationNetwork Administration
- $5 hourlyLearning every day from social networks. Hardworking person, willing to continue learning new experiences and skills to support job growth and to improve myself more and more. Psychology student, getting closer to the goal.VPNComputer NetworkAdministrative SupportComputing & NetworkingNetwork AdministrationNetwork DesignOffice AdministrationReceptionist Skills
- $25 hourlySUMMARY 3 years of professional experience in the technical field participating in projects related to the improvement, upgrade or implementation of new or existing software and hardware solutions in the infrastructure. Strong analytical skills for incident resolution and infrastructure optimization in order to increase productivity in the activities.VPNSSHTCP/IPComputer NetworkNetwork EngineeringAdministrateMicrosoft AzureOffice 365Microsoft Active DirectoryDNSDHCP
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.