Hire the best Vue.js Developers in the Dominican Republic
Check out Vue.js Developers in the Dominican Republic with the skills you need for your next job.
- $99 hourlyWith more than 20 years of experience as CEO, IT Director ,Manager and developer, I am seeking opportunities to work with you, to make a long lasting strong and reliable business relationship. Leading design, development, and delivery of complex projects and high-performance solutions. I have strong skills in automation, priorities and technical documentation writing and a proven history of bringing order to chaotic environments. 95% record of on-time project delivery with 99% history of staying within budget.Vue.jsMicrosoft VBScriptMicrosoft Visual StudioTrixboxFreePBXNode.jsMongoDBLaravelJavaSQLAsteriskVICIDIALUnix ShellMySQLPerlPHP
- $25 hourlyhello my name is Andy i'm using for build project next tech stack > vue 3, nuxt.js 3, tailwindcss 3+ I will be glad to our cooperationVue.jsTailwind CSSNode.jsMongoDBPostgreSQLMySQLRethinkDBBootstrapVueVuetifyNuxt.js
- $65 hourlyAs a Full-Stack developer, I am passionate about turning dreams and ideas into reality. With over 10 years of experience in the field, I have worked on various projects, from building custom WordPress sites and plugins to developing distributed web, mobile, and desktop applications. I have also led teams using Kanban methodologies to create efficient and scalable solutions. In my most recent role, I worked at SweatWorks where I was responsible for designing and implementing frontend and backend website architecture and developing and maintaining APIs. I am highly skilled in various technologies, including PHP, Perl, Asterisk, MySQL, Laravel, and REST APIs. I am also committed to staying up-to-date with industry trends and best practices, ensuring my work is always at the cutting edge of web development. I was working for Intellisys seen in March of 2019 to March 2021. My responsibilities at Intellisys: - Using Agile methodologies process - Unity and automation testing - Developing backend and front website architecture - Designing and developing APIs Now I’m working as Full-Stack Developer for SweatWorks. My responsibilities as Full-Stack Developer: - Developing front end website architecture. - Designing user interactions on web pages. - Developing back end website applications. - Creating servers and databases for functionality. - Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones. - Ensuring responsiveness of applications. - Working alongside graphic designers for web design features. - Seeing through a project from conception to finished product. - Designing and developing APIs. - Meeting both technical and consumer needs. - Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages and other duties as assigned. My Hobbies: - Taekwondo - Gym - Build game on Unity3D - Contribute to open source - Answer question on StackOverflowVue.jsRESTful APIVICIDIALWeb DevelopmentMicrosoft Access ProgrammingVisual Basic for ApplicationsLaravelMySQL ProgrammingWordPressVisual BasicPHPMySQLHTMLSQLC#CSS
- $25 hourlyHi, I'm a young passionate about technology, throughout my life I have worked as a developer and server administrator and I've managed to carry out my work with multiple companies in different countries. Some of the most relevant skills you can count on Web application development with Laravel and Vuejs. Experience in web development in Wordpress. Server management on AWS and GCP. Layout and web design with CSS, SASS, Bootstrap, Bulma, Materialize, and my favorite Tailwindcss. Container management in docker. API development. And more.. Working with me is synonymous with trust, empathy, responsibility and good results.Vue.jsDockerLaravelBootstrapMySQLTailwind CSSAPIDevOpsWordPressPHP
- $25 hourlyExperienced software engineer with extensive experience in eCommerce and Software as a Service solutions using Ruby on Rails, NodeJS (Express), as well as VueJS and a number of other technologies. I've also help several websites to meet with their WCAG compliance level. Currently working at Resolve Digital developing clean and efficient software solutions to big tech giants with their applications, SaaS solutions, eCommerce websites.Vue.jsWeb ScraperExpressJSRuby on RailsWeb Content Accessibility GuidelinesNode.jsRuby
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.