Hire the best Web Analysts in Latvia
Check out Web Analysts in Latvia with the skills you need for your next job.
- $35 hourlyOnline marketing professional with 10 years experience in the industry.Google AdWords and Google Analytics certified specialist. I have a detailed knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC) Management strategies. I have worked as online marketing manager in banking, IT services and telecommunications companies until I setup my own digital marketing company Sator Digital Ltd.Web AnalyticsB2C MarketingeCommercePay Per Click AdvertisingWebsite AnalyticsMarket ResearchSEO Keyword ResearchInternet MarketingGoogle AnalyticsGoogle Ads
- $40 hourly⭐ 7+ years of experience in Web SaaS and Mobile in 🇺🇸 🇨🇭 🇪🇺 markets; working with both Fortune 500 companies and startups. 💸 I've just finished a design revamp of a FinTech startup holding 6.5 Bn USD of users' funds. 🔺 Increased client’s profits by 80% by designing an ecosystem of web and mobile applications in U.S. Real Estate sector. – End-to-end UX/UI design, from research to prototyping and testing; – Concept and Dev-Ready Design – depends on your needs; – Confidently collaborate with product managers, developers, and stakeholders, to ensure design alignment and meet project requirements; – Conduct user research and leverage insights to inform design decisions, enhancing user satisfaction and engagement.Web AnalyticsMobile UI DesignMobile App DesignWeb DesignWeb & Mobile Design ConsultationDesign ConceptApp DesignWeb UIUser ExperienceDesign & Usability ResearchDesign MockupUser Interface DesignWeb ApplicationWeb3UX & UI
- $15 hourlySetting up and configuring Google Analytics accounts for any website. Using Google Tag Manager to track activities based on the business goals of your website. Can work together with your IT team to optimize the code of your website for a more accurate event tracking setup. Improving the quality of data in your Google Analytics account by making the necessary additions and adjustments to the existing setup. Making data-backed recommendations to improve your marketing and website performance. Creating custom reports that show an accurate and concise overview over the performance of your website. Maintaining your Google Analytics accounts for as long as you desire.Web AnalyticsMicrosoft ExcelGoogle Search ConsoleGoogle SheetsData AnalysisMarket ResearchGoogle Tag ManagerSupermetricsLooker StudioBing AdsCampaign ReportingGoogle AdsGoogle Analytics
- $9 hourlyI am looking for jobs and i am ready to learn something new. Soon i will get more expirience and will upgrade my data.Web AnalyticsWeb TestingData EntryEnglish to Russian TranslationTranslationLatvian to English TranslationText AnalyticsWeb BrowserEnglish to Latvian TranslationMicrosoft ExcelWeb Analytics ReportRussianLatvian
- $25 hourlyExperienced marketer with experience in various industries. Skilled in Digital marketing, Video editing, HTML, Marketing Strategy. Strong marketing professional.Web AnalyticsDigital Marketing MaterialsSearch Engine OptimizationAd CampaignPaid SocialGraphic DesignSearch EngineStrategyBrand PositioningMarketingDigital Marketing StrategySocial Media ManagementSocial Media ContentDigital MarketingVideo Editing
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.