Hire the best Web Hosting Specialists in New Zealand
Check out Web Hosting Specialists in New Zealand with the skills you need for your next job.
- $30 hourlyI am a sysadmin / web developer with 7 years experience, and have worked with two great international companies. In brief, with iAgora, I produced reports based on statistics, and created a adblock system driven by Ad Words, and with Mandumah, I moved their heavily modified Koha ILS from theplanet to a OCFS cluster that I set up in the Softlayer platform using a couple of VPS, and continued work modifying Koha ILS extensively. Currently I manage a Digitalocean droplet, hosting my client's websites, as well as being sysadmin to an Australian client, maintaining 50 websites across one shared at Digital Pacific, and four e-commerce websites hosted on Vultr VPS.Web HostingPHPAWS LambdaLinux System AdministrationWebsite DevelopmentWeb DevelopmentAudacityMixingAudio Editing
- $60 hourlyHi there, I’m Stefan, a WordPress Developer / Digital Consultant with over 20 years of experience working with technology and digital services to enhance user experiences for businesses of all sizes, both in NZ and overseas. I’m passionate about helping businesses achieve their goals by leveraging technology, digital services and great UX, and I am always up for a new challenge. I'm fully conversant in user centric design and full project lifecycle knowledge having led and managed a number of complex design projects that have delivered measurable results for blue chip clients; able to translate business requirements into useful and engaging customer experiences; comfortable dealing with all levels of project stakeholders; seeking to work with organisations who aspire to achieve significant customer & business benefits through digital enablement and process optimisation.Web HostingEmail MarketingDigital MarketingWordPress DevelopmentDigital StrategyWireframesWordPressUX Design
- $45 hourlyMy name is Caleb, a web designer specialising in frontend WordPress design. I am an expert with the Divi theme and know the ins and outs of the theme and builder. I work with businesses and organisations all around New Zealand, and also do freelance work for clients internationally. Further, I am a Shopify partner and have considerable experience building and redesigning Shopify stores. In particular, I enjoy combining Shopify Lite with WordPress to make the most of what each of these platforms have to offer. My passion and typical focus is on creating websites for small businesses to help them get a leg up and excel in their chosen industry. However, I have worked with many large businesses too. All my websites are clean, professional, elegant and responsive across all devices (desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile). When working with me you can expect unique customised headers and footers (on a per page basis if this is required), lovely pages, dynamic products, and an overall clean flowing design that is appealing to the eye. I offer a more personal, flexible service than your average website designer; and will work closely with you to ensure you get the website of your dreams. Website designing is more than just a means to an end for me. I get caught up in the enthusiasm my client has for their website and what it is going to mean for this business/ organisation. No practice or training can ever achieve this, it comes naturally for me and is something that is sadly lacking in the industry. Through working with me you are guaranteed to have a wonderful experience! “From start to finish, Caleb's performance was superb in every respect. I am a completely satisfied customer and feel very comfortable recommending Caleb to anyone who needs a website designer.” DinkHeads Founder Thank you for considering me!Web HostingResponsive DesignFront-End DevelopmentWebsite RedesignMockupDiviWebsite DevelopmentSalesResponsive Web DesignWeb DesignShopifyWordPress
- $75 hourlyI am passionate about delivering professional and functional website design, build and hosting services to entrepreneurs, start-ups, small and medium businesses at fair prices. I can also help your business idea get off the ground with branding, logo and social media concept design.Web HostingWebsite OptimizationCopy EditingStationery DesignRebrandingBrandingElementorWeb DevelopmentWeb DesignWordPress
- $30 hourlyWEBSITE DESIGN Is your business ready for new growth? I can help your business by creating a functional purpose-built website with style. I can build your website with the components, structure, and features required to grow and enhance your business. I deliver a website that has: • Responsive design that works on all types of devices • Elegant WordPress website design • On-page SEO optimisation to maximise traffic • Secure and fast loading • A structure that is easy to navigate I use insight and research to design and build beautiful and engaging online solutions aligned with your business's objectives. As well as looking good I will also deliver a website that is: • Designed to drive leads and conversions • Optimised for page ranking • Appealing to your target market Are you ready to grow your business, find new customers, and increase your sales? E-COMMERCE WEBSITES WooCommerce is the most feature-rich e-commerce solution available for small to medium businesses. My e-commerce websites' main features are user-friendly and fully responsive designs, multiple payment gateway integrations, optimised for SEO, and order and inventory management. I can build a professional e-commerce website for your business consistent with your business's needs. Whether your company needs a new online store or a revamp of an existing website, I am the person for you. MEMBERSHIP WEBSITES Your website is the primary tool to market your membership or subscription service. When it looks and works elegantly, it attracts customers to sign-up for your services. I will build you a membership website with a user-friendly and fully responsive design and secure payment processing to help your customers sign-up with confidence. I've got the skills to create a website that showcases your business and navigates the complexities of selling memberships online. WEBSITE HOSTING My managed hosting service includes the latest updates for your site's software (PHP, WordPress, Theme, and Plug-ins), daily backups with a fast restore if required, fast server speed, SSL Secure Padlock Certificate, hacker-free security, and if you have any technical questions, I will find the answer. I do my best to stay on top of the latest security vulnerabilities and reduce the possibility that your site will be compromised; however, I'll fix it for free if your site is ever compromised.Web HostingElementorWooCommerceSearch Engine Optimization ReportSearch Engine OptimizationWordPressWeb DesignVisual Communication
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.