Hire the best Web Programming Specialists in Chile
Check out Web Programming Specialists in Chile with the skills you need for your next job.
- $59 hourlyHi there 🖐️! Although I have an electrical engineer degree, I have spent most of my work carreer (+20 years) in the IT industry, mainly developing Web Applications. Since 2010 I have focused on ecommerce and marketplace solutions (B2C, B2B, C2C and B2G => Business to Goverment). Since 2016 I have been working as an external Head of Engineering for different companies. Great software solutions are usually driven by the combination of several aspects. Some of my roles and duties are: - Recruiting outstanding Software Engineers. - Implement a solid company Knowledge Management strategy. - Create and implement best practice engineering vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve business performance. - Ensure that engineering strategies and processes are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of price, quality and delivery targets and which enables the company to function and compete effectively in the market - Evaluate the challenges faced by the business and take action to mitigate risks and develop opportunities. - Contribute to overall business strategy and annual budget process. - Take ownership of the engineering policy, guidelines and any associated documents - Initiate and develop creative and innovative engineering processes. - Managing and mentoring a team of engineers. - Partnering with other engineering and development teams. - Maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders. - Build develpment process and CI/CD Pipelines. - Establish development KPI's. Build custom development reports for top executives. - Migrate applications from old stack to Docker and Kubernetes stack. - Search and evaluate opensource projects, applications and libraries for our projects. Some of my skills are: - Deep domain knowledge for the ecommerce and marketplace industry. - - Strong problem-solving skills and data analysis. - Strong system design skill. - Super leadership skills => Ability to motivate others. - Excellent project management skills. - Strong organizational skills. - Solid communication. - Reporting to top management. - Finding and implementing ways to improve cost-efficiencyWeb ProgrammingSoftware DevelopmentInformation Technology StrategyEngineering & ArchitectureIT RecruitingWeb DevelopmentSolution ArchitectureEcommerce Website Development
- $50 hourlyEvery business wants a well-designed website that builds trust and engages its potential customer. I guide clients through a strategic process to design AND develop a website you're proud of so you can increase your reach and grow your business. My name is Paula, and I'm a professional and certified Web Designer and Developer. If you want to know more about me, please watch the short introduction video on the side. Here is the process I work with: 🔍 STRATEGY AND RESEARCH We narrow down your vision for your website, and I get to work putting my research hat on. 💻 DESIGN AND REVISE I create a desktop and mobile version of your site using your brand style guide. Once you approve this, I will start working my magic. 💥FINALIZE AND LAUNCH I will create a Loom video talking you through how the website works and explaining how to make any future changes. Then, you're good to go! The next step is to schedule a 20-minute Discovery Call to get a more specific scope of work so I can follow up with a detailed proposal, timeline, and project costs. 🙌🏼 🤔 What else can I help you with? I'm skilled in: - Responsive Web Design & Development in Elementor and Clickfunnels - Branding and Visual Identity (Logos, colors, fonts, style guides, etc.) - Video Editing ⚡ Design Tools: - Adobe Photoshop - Adobe Illustrator - Adobe Premier - Adobe After Effects - FigmaWeb ProgrammingCanvaNo-Code WebsiteNo-Code Landing PageLanding Page DesignNo-Code DevelopmentWeb DesignWixAdobe PhotoshopLanding PageWebsite RedesignAdobe IllustratorResponsive DesignElementorWeb DevelopmentWordPress
- $7 hourlyI am a graduate from the 8th semester of Computer Engineering, with solid knowledge and experience in web development and graphic design. I am passionate about learning, with a self-taught approach, constantly seeking knowledge, and exploring new technologies. I have excellent teamwork skills and easily adapt to collaborative environments. I have worked as a Freelancer and in both in-person and remote work settings. Committed to gaining experience and contributing to the success of projects. I am skilled in processing and organizing documents. with experience working with a large company, disperse.io. I am a web developer. I have experience in Image Mapping - Seeking smart and detail oriented people for weekly task of photo tracking, document processor, map sequencing, image mapping verification.Web ProgrammingFont DevelopmentWeb DevelopmentApp DevelopmentAPI DevelopmentVisual Effects
- $20 hourlyFull Stack engineer with 7+ years experience developing web/mobile apps. Ruby on Rails / Python / ReactJS / React Native Web scraping / API integration / Websites / ScriptsWeb ProgrammingMongoDBAngularJSVue.jsWeb ScrapingPythonAPI IntegrationRuby on RailsWordPressWeb DevelopmentPostgreSQLElasticsearchReactAmazon Web ServicesReact NativeDocker
- $40 hourlyI'm a dedicated digital graphic designer and marketing professional with over 15 years of experience. With my knowledge of WordPress, including customization and web design, I've helped over 40 companies to establish online presence. My proficiency in Google Analytics and Google Ads ensures that your campaigns are data-driven and optimized for maximum impact. I'm skilled in the Adobe Creative Suite (mainly Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design). Additionally, my familiarity with ChatGPT and AI text-to-image ensures seamless integration to marketing ideas for your project. On a more personal note, I consider myself a musician, I've had the privilege of collaborating on and releasing several albums. My proficiency in Pro Tools and Logic Pro has been instrumental in this journey, further enhancing my multimedia expertise.Web ProgrammingWeb DesignWeb DevelopmentElementorDigital MarketingVideo EditingAdobe Creative SuiteAudio & Music SoftwareChatGPTWordPress Landing PageWordPress CustomizationHTMLCSSGoogle AdsGoogle AnalyticsWordPress
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.