Hire the best Website Prototyping Specialists in the Netherlands
Check out Website Prototyping Specialists in the Netherlands with the skills you need for your next job.
- $90 hourly💎 6+ years of experience - Senior UX/UI Designer I'm an UI/UX designer with a strong focus on visual design, UI graphics, iconography, illustration as well as visual language and brand identity. Projects I've done range from medium sized to large corporates. Travel, finance and e-commerce are a few sectors of clients I've worked for. My approach to design is of a Human Centred kind and I value high quality pixel perfect outcomes.Website PrototypingUser Interface DesignVisual Presentation DesignUser Experience DesignPresentation DesignBrand IdentityMobile App DesignKeynoteIllustrationIcon Design
- $80 hourlyHi, I lead the product design team. I'm UI/UX designer with 10 years of experience. For the last 10 years, I have been helping businesses implement projects: from an idea to a product with an audience of millions. From wireframes to prototype, I can help you to convert your ideas into products with a focus on creating emotions between the users and the product. I start each project by discussing the problem your product is trying to solve, your users needs and business goals. From that, I'll explore different design solutions to solve the problem in the most creative way. I aim to create user-friendly, clean and functional interfaces that create business value and connects with your users SPECIALITIES: User Flows Wireframing Prototyping UI Design Interaction Mobile App Design Desktop Design Web Applications Design User Testing STAGES OF WORK: Stage 1. We discuss your order and requirements. Stage 2. Analysis of existing similar products and reviews. Stage 3. Preparation of design references. Stage 4. Wireframing. Stage 5. Design creation. Stage 6. Adjusting the design according to your revisions and creating the final design. Stage 7. Creating an interactive prototype. Stage 8. Animation. Stage 9. The transfer of the project to the developers. Stage 10. Check the finished product for compliance with the design, project support. TOOLS THAT I USE: Figma Sketch App Photoshop Illustrator Moqups Invision Protopie Principle Zeplin Jira, Trello, Asana, etcWebsite PrototypingWebsiteStyle GuideUsability TestingUser Interface DesignJourney MappingFigmaUser Experience DesignWeb DesignMobile UI DesignSoftware DesignResponsive DesignInteraction DesignGraphic DesignMobile App Design
- $75 hourlyI’ve studied & worked in the field of human interaction design on computers & mobile for many years. My interest and passion for design, usability, and UX grew from a young age - to be precise when I was 12 and I got my first version of Photoshop to play around with. My passion was confirmed once I started working as a conversion specialist focussing on creating and optimizing engaging websites and apps for better usability and more conversions. My main focus lies in creating data-driven digital products or websites. Before starting I make sure I have the knowledge I need to create the most valuable UX/UI design for you and your (potential) clients. Whether you need to start from scratch and are looking for someone who can create a whole new branding & style guide for your brand including a website, or you're looking for someone who can come and further optimize your existing website and/or product. I'll help you find and implement the best solution for you. I will translate problems & questions you might have into solutions & highly converting wireframes and prototypes so that I, or your developers, can build or optimize your website, digital product or app. I have learned to do front-end development in order to be able to build the websites I design myself, as well to being able to better communicate with development teams. Besides my specialism in great UX/UI design, I've also studied and worked in online marketing (specifically in Marketing strategy and SEA). Always happy to advise in digital marketing questions and data-tracking.Website PrototypingWeb DesignWebsite DevelopmentUser FlowUser ResearchUser Experience DesignUser Interface DesignAdobe IllustratorAdobe PhotoshopGraphic DesignHTMLCSSA/B TestingWebsite WireframingUX Design
- $45 hourlyHi! I am Daan van Markus, a web designer and branding specialist based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. With 3+ years of experience, I've helped multiple companies grow and attract more customers with powerful designs. I use my creativity and expertise to create timeless visual personalities for brands at any scale. My designs are focused on telling my clients’ stories visually, through enjoyable and meaningful experiences. If you have a question or project in mind, feel free to reach out to me at any time.Website PrototypingDesign ConceptBrand DevelopmentBrand Identity DesignBrand NamingLogo DesignMonogram LogoConcept DesignBrandingBusiness Card DesignBrand IdentityBusiness CardBrand DesignConcept DevelopmentBrand Style Guide
- $13 hourlyI am a trained product designer, with a skillset in a wide area. I have a lot of experience working in teams and projects, and communication is important for me.Website PrototypingUnityPixel ArtMusic CompositionData EntryAdobe XDWebflowIndustrial Design3D Game ArtMusic ProductionGame Design3D DesignAutodesk Fusion 3603D ModelingBlender
- $59 hourlyI embrace Don Norman’s idea that beauty is critical for usability. I specialize in minimal and trendy UIs that are both visually appealing and practical. I’m constantly seeking ways to streamline the user experience and value every opinion. Drama-free and committed to quality.Website PrototypingGoogle AnalyticsBannerPrototypeAdobe InDesignGUI DesignUser Experience DesignFigmaGraphic DesignVisual CommunicationUser Interface DesignUser ExperienceWebflowAdobe IllustratorUX & UI
- $10 hourlySummary I'm a newcomer in UX/UI design, eager to grow in this field. * 6 years of total experience with 3 years in E-Commerce * Proficient in Figma, Sketch, Creative Suite, journey maps, A/B tests, responsive layouts * Have a basic understanding of pseudocode, CSS, and HTML coding * Expand understanding of key UX concepts, such as heuristic assessments and data analysis Highlights: * Launched the official online store for Segway-Ninebot. Its sales rivaled total retail results within two years. I designed the segway-ninebot.ru from the scratch and provided technical support. * Doing my best for vendors. Like with Yesoul, an Asian fitness brand. Despite limited funds, I implemeted a vibrant design for yesoulfitness.ru to match the brand's character. * Managed and supported official Russian websites for brands like Skullcandy, House of Marley, Yeelight, 1MORE, Viomi and more. All were well-received by vendors and customers.Website PrototypingSketchAdobe Creative SuiteFigmaTildaMind MappingDesign MockupUX & UI DesignWeb DesignUX & UIWeb UIUser Interface Design
- $25 hourlyMy name is Alireza, and I am a UI/UX Designer passionate about creating aesthetic projects that evoke emotions. Based in Tehran, available worldwide.Website PrototypingElementorWordPressVideo EditingAdobe Premiere ProVisual DesignWeb DesignDigital DesignGraphic DesignUI/UX PrototypingWebsitePrototypeBrand Identity
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.