Hire the best Website Translation Freelancers in Tanzania
Check out Website Translation Freelancers in Tanzania with the skills you need for your next job.
- $9 hourlyENGLISH-SWAHILI-ENGLISH TRANSLATION and TRANSCRIPTION, PROOFREADING, AND SWAHILI VOICE OVERS. Generally, I'm a native Swahili speaker, and Swahili is my mother tongue language, having also learned standard Swahili for 4 years. On top of that, I'm an unpublished author and creative writer with a great command of English as well. First, I'm sincerely telling my Prospective Clients to avoid any kind of machine translation, including Google translate when it involves Swahili-English languages combination, especially, for sentence translation... e.g. translation of books, websites, apps, or any documents whose translation needs translation of groups of words and not individual words. As a Tanzanian native Swahili speaker, with Swahili being my mother tongue language; I guarantee you a 100% manual translation with the final work being free from grammatical incorrectness. If the Client would like language localization, I'll be glad to do so. Apart from being a native Swahili speaker, I have also studied Swahili for 4 years. On top of that, I'm an unpublished author and writing is a part of my everyday life. That being said, I guarantee well-structured and grammatically flawless sentences; something that can be very tricky for an average translator with no experience in authorship. To make your project great, you may opt to stick to standard Swahili which some of the words may not be understood by the majority of Swahili speakers, or you may opt to sparingly use commonly used words (especially for unofficial documents) even if they're not standard Swahili words. MY EXPERIENCE:- I have completed several English-Swahili-English translations and transcription projects. Some of these projects are technical, marketing, some sort of medical, and legal, as well as websites and app translation. If it's website or Apps Translation, SEO is also taken into consideration when needed to do so. INTERNET RESEARCH, DATA ENTRY, DATA ENTRY QUALITY CHECK, DATA PROCESSING. If you'd like to have someone who's highly experienced, detail as well as accuracy oriented in the above-named areas, then you're looking at the right profile. Below is my experience:- 1. DATA ENTRY CLERK & DATA ENTRY QUALITY CHECK- DESK JOB EXPERIENCE Due to the misuse of cellphones, ALL mobile telecommunication companies in the country were required by law to transfer ALL customers'(subscribers) data into the system. During this huge country-wide project, I worked from the start to the end with one of the largest telecommunication companies with millions of subscribers. I first worked as a Data Entry Clerk for 2 years, and later as a Quality Check for 1 year to check the accuracy of the entered data by other Data Entry Clerks. INTERNET RESEARCH, DATA ENTRY, DATA CLEANSING- UpWork I've 7+ years of freelancing experience in Internet Research, Data Processing and Formatting as well as Data Entry. During my freelancing career, I've worked on various Internet Research & Data Entry Projects, and one of the most notable projects is Data Cleansing Project which lasted for almost 8 months. The above-named project entailed researching online thousands (more than 10K) of Products, Products Prices, rewriting Products Description, Stock Keeping Units (SKUs), and ISBNs,. As a result of my best achievement, I was then promoted to a Team Leader. QUALIFICATIONS OUTLINE Education: BSc. BSc. AgroEconomics & AgriBusiness. Working experience includes: • Sales & Customer Services. • Swahili - English - Swahili Translation and Transcription. • Quality Check Officer Areas of competence (Customer Services). • Customer Relationship Management, • Customers Portfolios Management, • Building and Maintaining Customers’ Satisfaction, • Conducting Customer Satisfaction Surveys, • Managing Difficult Customers, • Creating Effective Customer Relationship Areas of competency in sales • Cross-selling. • Key Account Management • Product Portfolio Management • Establishing Sales Goals and Sales Strategies • Organising and Managing Sales Team Areas of competency in data entry. • Internet search • Online form filling data entry • Spreadsheet data entry • Data processing and formatting. BANKING OPERATIONS -Balancing of Books of Accounts -Reconciliation of Books and Financial Statements -Preparing Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly Reports -Preparing MIS Report -Accounts Opening -Loans Processing and Disbursement -AOB. Miscellaneous: • Swahili-English-Swahili Translation and Transcription. • Article & content writing • Screenwriting • GhostwritingWebsite TranslationCustomer ServiceMedical TranslationCustomer SupportEnglish to Swahili TranslationSwahili to English TranslationProofreadingTechnical TranslationSwahiliTranslationLegal Translation
- $15 hourly"Jennifer Completed the task before deadline and pays attention to detail. It was great working with her." - Rose Eke Hello there, If you're looking for someone who is professional and that always take care of things immediately, I'm the right person. I can confidently say that I'm knowledgeable enough, Multilingual and Multitalented. It will be my great pleasure if you allow me to work on your project. • I offer premium service to my clients. • I genuinely care about my client's product, budget, and communication needs. • I am well-organized, efficient, self-motivated always on time. • No matter the project length, I am here to make my client satisfied with the work. I look forward to discussing your project together. Kind Regards, JenniferWebsite TranslationData ScrapingOnline ResearchSwahili to English TranslationEnglish to Swahili TranslationEnglish to Polish TranslationPolish to English TranslationSwahiliEnglishPolishProofreadingAudio TranscriptionGeneral Transcription
- $8 hourlyHi, I'm a Swahili native speaker from Tanzania, I can help you in all Swahili projects I can translate, transcribe business, technical, legal, marketing , academic, blog post, promotion ,medical documents, audio, videos (English - Swahili) manually 100% without relying on software , choose to work with me for ✅quality , ✅satisfaction, ✅reliability ✅ punctuality, ✅ integrity, ✅attention to details ,and ✅discount on bulk files . We may be a good fit if ; 🎯 You are looking for translator who will give you Client ready work and not bunch of excuses or work that need tons of editing . 🎯 You've hired a translator and along the way , you notice they are doing shoddy job or unable to proceed and looking for backup translator for extra fast delivery. 🎯 You are unsure of the quality of your translation and you want a quality assurance check 🎯 You are after native Swahili , 100% human translation I hold MBA degree from California in USA so am proficiency in English and I guarantee accurate translation as a professional translator with +7 years experience . 🚀 Unfortunately , am new to Upwork but I have already accomplished more than 20 project in the past of this translation field and earned Rising talent status within two weeks since I joined Upwork , guess what talent is this and what am thirsty and eager for to offer you , come on give me a chance now. I will work tirelessly to ensure the final content is up to, and even beyond your expectations . Please fell free to contact me and I will fast replies . Thank you so muchWebsite TranslationSwahili to English TranslationTranslationSocial Media ContentMedical TranslationAcademic TranslationTechnical TranslationBusiness TranslationEnglish to Swahili TranslationContent WritingEditing & ProofreadingDocument TranslationGeneral TranscriptionData EntryDocumentation
- $5 hourlyHello there! Before talking about qualifications and professional experiences, I would like to introduce myself. I am Paulo kiwalile and I am from the Tanzania, Africa. Taking Translation, Writing, Proof reading and Editing as a profession not only fulfills my pocket but also my passion for it because it has been my dream since my early teenage. I believe that people should do things in which they are good at or in which their heart is satisfied. That’s why I chose freelance Translation, Writing and Editing as my career because I believe I’m good at this and I am never afraid of doing hard work for my passion. I have finished my graduation from the Institute of Rural Development Planning on Translation and Interpretation and I have taken many lessons from online as well. My educational background allowed me to prosper in this career and my training on this has made me a master of this field. I am very much an expert in Translation and Interpretation. I also know the proper ways of editing and proof reading different documents written in Swahili and English languages. I have Translated and interpreted a number of works both physically and online from different clients. Recently, I have Translated a documents from my client in Freelancer.com platform and I have submitted it to the client, The client was very happy at it due to the good and easy language used to translate such work. This is just one starting step of my success stories as a freelance Translation and Interpretation expert. I am sure that if you hire me, I will present you with many successful projects with minimal effort from your side. I can give you a money-back guarantee and I can assure you won’t regret hiring me. Thank you!Website TranslationWritingLiterary TranslationEditing & ProofreadingTranslationAcademic ProofreadingLanguage InterpretationData InterpretationDocument TranslationContract TranslationProofreadingBlog WritingCV/Resume TranslationGraphic DesignBusiness Card
- $25 hourlyI am native speaker of Kiswahili experienced in translating documents for small to medium sized businesses. Whether your desire is to learn the Kiswahili language personally, do business in East Africa, or localize your product/ service, I can help.Website TranslationHospitality & TourismDocument TranslationAcademic TranslationLiterary TranslationTranslation & Localization SoftwareTranslationSwahili
- $15 hourlyI am a translator and copywriter. I Translate various forms of documents, texts, together with transcription. I am fluent in English language, capable of doing translation and interpretation from English to the native Swahili language and from Swahili to English language. I am sure that the translated texts by me delivers the original meaning and tone to the listeners. I proofread texts to check the correct use of grammar, spellings and all other errors in the texts Together with that, I've been working as a Copywriter for about 2 years. Apart from generating income it is also something I enjoy doing. I know that a message about your business, product, or service matters a lot. A poorly advertised business is doomed to failure. I am here to help you boost your sales and sell profitably. I have mastered crafting words that compels people and calls them to action. You will find in me a professional copywriter who works to deliver in a manner exceeding your desires and expectations. Please contact me and I will respond immediately. YOU REALLY DON’T HAVE TO WAIT!Website TranslationMedical TranslationProofreading FeedbackContent WritingProofreadingAcademic TranslationCopywritingMultilingual TranslationEditorial TranslationDocument TranslationAudiovisual TranslationSwahiliBusiness TranslationTranslationEditing & Proofreading
- $3 hourlyI’m a Tanzanian born citizen, Swahili is my native language, I’m fluent in English and speak a little Spanish. I do translations of English documents to Swahili, and Swahili to English. I do digital marketing mostly with my social media accounts which has a nearly 400k following worldwide. Also I’m a dentist in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.Website TranslationAcademic TranslationDocument TranslationMedical TranslationLiterary TranslationAudiovisual TranslationMultilingual TranslationTranslationInternet MarketingDigital Marketing
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.