Hire the best Website Translation Freelancers in South Africa
Check out Website Translation Freelancers in South Africa with the skills you need for your next job.
- $20 hourlyI am passionate about languages and I have been studying Japanese for about 10 years. I have a JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) level N2 where I obtained full marks for the listening section. N2 is the second highest proficiency level in Japanese which means I can communicate and understand business level Japanese. I have experience with translating and subtitling Japanese videos. I have worked with Japanese clients and Japanese colleagues in the travel industry. 私は10年程日本語を学んでいます。言語に対しては熱心で、日本語能力検定は2級まで取得しており、リスニング問題では満点をとりました。日本語能力検定の2級というのはビジネスレベルの日本語も理解ができるという事になります。 私は資料の翻訳や動画の字幕を作るといった経験もあります。 以前の仕事は日本人向けの旅行会社で日本人の同僚と共に働いていました。毎日日本語でお客様に対応してきました。Website TranslationEnglishJapaneseEnglish to Japanese TranslationJapanese to English TranslationOfficial Correspondence TranslationAudiovisual TranslationTranslation
- $25 hourlyFast, accurate, and reliable native English translations submitted on time; striving to deliver great quality, precise and meticulous translations that sound great and really focus on context and content, conveying your intended message in the best possible way. My clients are engaging with a broader audience, and if you need improvement on your user or stakeholder engagement, I write translations, content and subtitles that describe your products and ideas in a way that attracts users and gets your message across. I will conduct detailed and comprehensive research on your industry and choose the words and terms that best conform to the English language and jargon within your field. IS THIS WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR? ➜ Excellent and efficient German-to-English translations ➜ Native English localisation ➜ Fast, accurate translations that are delivered on time ➜ Thorough research and using the right terms for your content ➜ Translations delivered in the required format ➜ 100% human translations that are tailored to an English-speaking audience ➜ No AI, Google, MT, or word-for-word translations that sound strange, awkward or are grammatically incorrect ➜ Specialised dictionaries, glossaries, and translation tools for optimum results ➜ Streamlined processes to help you achieve your desired results ➜ A multilingual editor and proofreader ➜ Great and consistent communication and feedback throughout the entire process ➜ The implementation of best practices ➜ Proofread and quality-checked translations ➜ Your content being kept confidential (and I am happy to sign an NDA) ➜ No hidden costs or surprises; if you prefer, I can quote you on the ‘per word’ or 'per minute' rate upfront EXPERTISE: Translation | Audiovisual Translation | Subtitling | Proofreading | Editing | Transcreation | Localisation/Localization If this sounds like a good fit, then ➜ NEXT STEP: 🟢 Click the green ‘Invite to Job’ button in the top right-hand corner 💬 Send me a personalised message detailing your requirements, and I will gladly set up a short consultation with you to discuss your strategy and answer any questions you may have A STRONG BACKGROUND IN: ➜ HR/Recruitment: Writing and translating CVs/résumés, cover letters, job descriptions, training courses, etc. ➜ Business/Commercial: Documents, newsletters, correspondence, training materials, articles, press releases, etc. ➜ Real Estate: Listing descriptions, marketing content, websites, brochures, course materials, business letters, contracts, and correspondence, etc. ➜ Sport: Articles, interviews, blogs, websites, product descriptions, brochures, videos, etc. ➜ Marketing: Marketing content, product listings, social media content, market/marketing research and surveys, transcreation, localisation, etc. ➜ Hospitality: Menus, recipes, marketing content, training materials (front and back of house), F&B management, HR documents, etc. ➜ Tourism/Leisure: Websites, brochures, marketing material, blogs, videos, etc. ➜ Subtitling: German, Swiss German and/or English, including subtitle formatting and synchronisation, and srt. file creation ABOUT ME: ⏱️ 2.5+ years of relevant professional experience as a native English translator and proofreader ✍️ Specialising in German-to-English translation, localisation, subtitling & proofreading 🇩🇪 🇨🇭 🇦🇹 🇬🇧 🇺🇸 Fully trilingual and bringing forth an excellent command of these languages: Swiss German, German and English (Germany, Switzerland, Austria, UK or US English) 🇨🇭 Dual National: Swiss and South African ✈️ Travelled and worked throughout Europe and South Africa 📖 A Bachelor of Commerce degree and German Abitur 📖 Skilled in Terminology and Processes 📖 Solid grasp of nuances, idioms and various regional dialects and customs 📖 Impeccable grammar, vocabulary, and style consistency ✍️ Offering 100% human translation; your content will be tailored to an English-speaking audience ✍️ Detail-oriented: skilled, organised, and great proofreading skills ⏱️ Always striving to add value and deliver quality translations on time P.S. If you are unsure about what works best for your particular niche, or you have not had your work translated before, and are unsure about what to look out for, then send me a personalised message and I would be happy to offer guidance, and answer any questions you may have.Website TranslationDocument TranslationAudiovisual TranslationBusiness TranslationLocalizationCV/Resume TranslationEditing & ProofreadingLiterary TranslationEditorial TranslationSwiss German DialectTranscreationTranslationSubtitlesGermanEnglish
- $9 hourlyHello, and welcome to my profile! My name is Alexis Latvala, and I am a 25 year old experienced teacher, who’s developed into a passionate SEO expert My background starts with my work at Scandinavian Airlines, where working with international clients developed my interest for languages. Next I studied to become a teacher and became employed as a Swedish teacher at Danderyds gymnasium. However I was looking for new challenges and in 2020 founded JobfinderZA, an online job portal meant to digitalize the recruiting process. In doing so I got the chance to develop my knowledge in SEO and web marketing. With my experience in mind I offer both services in translation, SEO copywriting, and technical SEO. Whether you need to translate important business documents, a web page or blog, or you’re looking to perfect that very important email, I have the knowledge and wealth of experience to make sure the job gets done. I hope I have piqued your interest, and I look forward to hearing from you. Best regards Alexis Latvala.Website TranslationFinancial TranslationTranslationMailchimpBusiness AnalysisTutoringWordPressContent SEOTechnical SEOAhrefsGoogle AnalyticsSEO StrategySearch Engine Optimization
- $20 hourlyI'm from South Africa, currently residing in Malawi, and assist you with your typing, proofreading, editing and translating projects. I'm fully bilingual in Afrikaans and English, with Afrikaans being my native language. I do 100% human translation and have a passion for the written word. I've been in the hospitality industry for most of my life, and have freelanced in administrative and marketing duties in many other fields. I have a hardworking personality with a focus on customer satisfaction.Website TranslationSearch Engine OptimizationBusiness TranslationTypingEditing & ProofreadingTranslationSocial Media MarketingSocial Media DesignInstagram MarketingFacebook MarketingSocial Media ContentEnglishAfrikaansProofreading
- $60 hourlyJust moved to Cape Town, South Africa and looking for opportunities to work from home/online in any of the following areas: Documents: -editor, proof-reader -content writer for blogs, websites, articles I have editing experience across a wide range of documents, including books, and I have recently completed an online editing course. I am an experienced writer of blogs, articles and fiction. - Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Adobe Acrobat Pro. -Familiar with Wordpress and Canva. Teaching/Training: I am also a qualified EFL teacher and teacher trainer. As an online tutor, I specialise in preparing students for IELTS and Cambridge exams, and preparing teachers to teach these programmes.Website TranslationEnglish TutoringDocument TranslationTopic ResearchAcademic EditingProofreadingWritingContent Writing
- $19 hourlyI am a French teacher that currently works in South Africa since 2019. I have been teaching abroad for the past ten years including 5 yeas in the US. I am looking for side jobs as I have a lot of free time and I like doing research or translate any kind of material. I am open for any subject although I am not specialized in any specific field apart from education.Website TranslationEnglish to French TranslationElementary SchoolTeaching FrenchEducationParisian French AccentESL TeachingFrench TutoringResearch SummaryProofreadingTranslationDocument TranslationSubtitlesAudiovisual TranslationFrench
- $70 hourlyI am a nutritionist, yoga teacher and experienced in nutrition education as well as copywriting and proofreading in the field of nutrition and health (EN to GER)Website TranslationAcademic EditingDocument TranslationSubtitle LocalizationContent LocalizationTranslationEducationMindfulnessYogaNutritionCopywritingCopy EditingGermanProofreading
- $12 hourlyI am proficient in multiple languages, both in written and spoken forms, ensuring accurate and nuanced translations. I have strong listening skills and attention to detail which are crucial for transcribing audio and video content with precision. I am familiar with industry-specific terminology and jargon which enhances the quality of my work. Previous experience in transcription and translation, along with the ability to meet deadlines and work efficiently, is part of my skillset. I deliver accurate and culturally appropriate translations. I would like to showcase my language skills and contribute to your exceptional transcription and translation services.Website TranslationEditing & ProofreadingAcademic ProofreadingProofreading FeedbackAcademic TranscriptionVerbatim TranscriptionGeneral TranscriptionLive TranscriptionWritingEditorial TranslationCV/Resume TranslationDocument TranslationAcademic TranslationTranslationProofreading
- $18 hourlyI am a developer, transcriber and translator. I am passionate about combining technology to produce accurate, detail-orientated transcriptions an translations within a short time-framework. My natural intuitive way of solving problems is very seldom the standard approach. I tend towards non-conventional routes to solving problems and draw on my extensive international experience of completing projects in more than 20 cities and 14 different countries across the world. I can combine solutions to problems from other cultures, processes, and industries and adapt them in unique ways to find implementable and sustainable solutions to challenges as they arise. I am well-balanced, curious, dynamic, and self-driven, passionate about lifelong learning, evaluating and understanding complex processes, software development, technology, and mathematics. I am a fast learner and master new skills and concepts quickly. I have a proven track record of effectively managing change, by minimizing disruptions and implementing sustainable and practicable solutions.Website TranslationVerbatim TranscriptionPodcast TranscriptionAudio TranscriptionTranscription SoftwareProduct DevelopmentAfrikaansTranslationSoftware Development
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.