Hire the best White Paper Design Freelancers in the United States
Check out White Paper Design Freelancers in the United States with the skills you need for your next job.
- $36 hourlyHi, Thanks for visiting my profile. Is your brand ready to make a bold statement and stand out from the crowd? With my expertise, I can take your brand to the next level. For the past 10 years, I've delivered exceptional graphic design work, showcasing my keen eye for detail and commitment to quality. I am here to provide a complete solution for your start-up, website, business, brand or product! Why Hire Me? By hiring me, you will get an all-inclusive package. You will save time and money. So you don't have to search around for different designers to coordinate with each other, a streamlined process saves you lots of headaches and revision time. Why choose me? • Fast Response Time on Revisions and Inquiries. • Proven Track Record Positive feedback. • Clean professional assets. • 100% satisfaction guaranteed, ensuring your vision comes to life I also offer an individual set of services such as; • Brochures • Business cards • Pitch decks • Logos • Stationaries • T-Shirts • Motion designs • Video ad designs • Ebook covers • Brand guides • Facebook banners • Web banners • Print design • Web visual design • Email templates etc. I work with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, XD, Photoshop) CorelDraw and Figma. Looking forward to working with you. Regards, Muibi M.White Paper DesignEbook DesignSocial Media DesignIllustrationPitch DeckBook Cover DesignBrochureFlyer DesignT-Shirt DesignGraphic DesignBusiness Card DesignBrochure DesignPresentation DesignLogo Design
- $48 hourlyMy job is to help you look good. My specialties are Editorial and Marketing Design, and I have more than fifteen years of experience as a successful freelancer. *Hourly Contracts Only* Services include: • book, catalog, ebook, & magazine design and layout: PDF for print or ebook; epub; KDP • booklets and event programs • white papers and reports • flyers and posters • brochures and rack cards • postcards and other mailers • ad layout • social media campaigns and memes • business cards • copy editing and proofreading • content creation and research Fully-packaged Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, or Photoshop files included with delivery of completed project. What can we create together?White Paper DesignFormat & LayoutKindle Direct PublishingEditorial DesignDesktop PublishingAdobe PDFTypesettingPublication DesignCopy EditingAdobe PhotoshopAdobe IllustratorAdobe InDesignAdobe Creative SuitePrint DesignGraphic Design
- $45 hourlyNeed a designer who's reliable, full of ideas, and fun to work with? I specialize in eye-catching, user-friendly page design that encourages readers to fully engage with the content (and thus your brand!). My design program of choice is Adobe InDesign, which I use for both print and digital content marketing materials, including: - Ebooks - White papers - Case studies - Brochures & catalogs (Other text-based documents, such as annual reports and newsletters, are in my repertoire as well!) For many years I helped brands as a content writer, but I've now transitioned fully into the design side of the marketing equation. In my role as a writer, I learned a ton about what makes content marketing successful — knowledge that I still use constantly as a designer. And I still love working long-term with brands, building up a relationship and helping them be successful in their content marketing goals!White Paper DesignTypographyEditing & ProofreadingPrint ProductionEditorial DesignPDF ProEbook DesignAdobe InDesignGraphic DesignLayout DesignPage Layout DesignFormat & Layout
- $100 hourlyI'm a professional digital design consultant with over 10 years of experience helping businesses and entrepreneurs look professional and communicate visually with their audience. I specialize in digital multi-page layout design and typesetting in InDesign; projects like ebooks, white papers, reports, brochures, catalogs, magazines, and printed books and documents; as well as UI design for desktop and mobile sites and applications.White Paper DesignEbook DesignPrint DesignAdobe IllustratorAdobe PhotoshopGraphic DesignAdobe InDesign
- $19 hourlyI worked for Avis Rent A Car World Headquarters for 13 years as a Senior Word Processing Specialist. I am a Microsoft Word and PowerPoint expert, a PDF CONVERSION expert, a Microsoft Word DESIGN expert, and a FORMATTING expert. I can convert INDESIGN documents to MICROSOFT WORD documents almost exactly! I can BRAND your documents to your company brand with style and professionalism! I LOVE to type! I work on the WINDOWS platform. I have over 30 years experience in word processing and data entry, with companies including AMF Bowling Products and Avis Rent A Car World Headquarters. I am also a typesetting and proofreading expert. I work well with others and can follow directions accordingly. I am very tech savvy! I have many repeat clients and many referral clients! Thank you for your interest. I hope to hear from you soon!White Paper DesignMicrosoft PowerPointTypesettingFormat ConversionDocument Version ControlDesktop PublishingForm DevelopmentElectronic PublishingData EntryProofreadingDocument ConversionWord ProcessingMicrosoft WordMicrosoft Office
- $100 hourlyIf it can be printed, I've designed it. • Background in pre-digital print production as well as digital • Providing digital graphic design since its inception in 1984 • Expert-level proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop • Held position of Senior Typeface Designer for a type foundry and currently have fonts for sale on MyFonts. • Held positions in various print shops and specialty print shops from 1982-2007 • Extensive background in the technical aspects and requirements necessary for quality print • Started a freelance business in 1986 and transitioned to a completely freelance status in 2007. • Currently specialize in large business publications, magazines, and medical direct mail • Accepting print projects of all types including branding, logos, brochures, catalogs, as well as custom font productionWhite Paper DesignInfographicMagazine LayoutPackaging DesignBookBrandingFont DevelopmentAdobe PhotoshopAdobe IllustratorAdobe InDesign
- $125 hourlyThe first thing you should know about me is — I love what I do. I am Tatianya Rocker Katz (also known as Tati). I am a passionate and enthusiastic Designer/Creative Director with tenured experience. I specialize in concepting and creating strategically focused integrated campaigns across all marketing channels for a wide range of industries. I have extensive Healthcare experience working on multiple integrated campaigns for global brands. I have established experience across agency and brand-side clients and have worked extensively on new product launches, new business pitches, and brand/marketing driven initiatives. I specialize in: • Taking the integrity of a project from concept to completion across all mediums. • Skilled in designing and developing Packaging, branding, trade-show collateral, Presentations, social media assets, web/print and dimensional design. You name it, I’ve designed it. I offer: • Proven creative, conceptual, and problem-solving skills, • Strategic insight and a flair for writing marketing driven and engaging copy • Expert level skills in Adobe Creative Suite and the ability to do light coding and embrace new technologies. Not afraid of a little HTML. I‘ve gained a unique global perspective from my native California roots, to working in multiple countries across Europe— and embracing my status as a long-time New Yorker. I have a BFA from the Academy of Art College and I also studied Philosophy (which helps me to solve problems strategically). I’m committed to transforming my client’s visions into campaigns that drive engagement and resonate with consumer audiences. I look forward to hearing from you to see how I can help solve your marketing design challenges! I hope to work with you! TatiWhite Paper DesignIcon DesignInfographicHTMLPresentation DesignPitchbookPackagingWebsiteKeynoteSales PresentationBrochure DesignAdobe InDesignMicrosoft PowerPointAdobe IllustratorAdobe Photoshop
- $125 hourlyI'm a creative expert specializing in design and consulting for established brands, organizations, corporations, and companies. My services are currently being offered as an agency under Mountain to Sea Creative. Our services are best suited for Business to Business (B2B) well-established organizations seeking ongoing creative support in industries such as: emerging technologies, telecomm, universities, education, energy, and aerospace. Keywords: • Event, Convention, Conference, Exhibit: signage, banners, digital communications, event-specific branding, event schedule design, presentations, marketing collateral • Strategic Campaigns for visual branding, events, communication and marketing for businesses, corporations, organizations • Branding and identity systems • Creative consultant • Graphic design: digital + print • Annual reports, eBook PDFs, newsletters, white papers • Infographics, marketing collateral • Digital and email marketing • PowerPoint presentations • 508 compliance design & accessibility for PDFs • Advertising: print, digital, media web ads • Social media campaigns, marketing, and assets • Visitor’s and benefit guides, long form documents • Postcards, posters, flyers • Executive-level communication strategies through infographics and presentations • Event invitations and programs, brochures, folders, pamphlets, • Awards, direct mass mailings, advertising campaignsWhite Paper DesignAdvertisingAnnual ReportDirect MailEmail MarketingInvitation DesignAdobe InDesignPresentation DesignEbookGraphic Design
- $85 hourlyWith over 20+ years as a creative director, graphic designer and brand consultant, Linda has created successful brands for high-profile, B2B conferences and trade shows in the financial, pharmaceutical, life-sciences, social media, technology, block chain and cannabis industries. Her designs have branded the inside of expo halls and resorts hotels within the United States as well as in spaces in Europe, Asia, South America and Australia. The creative energy of LMI+D LLC was born in April of 2009 when Linda became a solopreneur and branded her first event from her 3rd floor home office. More than a decade has passed but the design studio's focus remains consistent in the creation and execution of memorable, disruptive, and innovative visuals for clients both new and existing, from emerging to established brands. Her artistic talents created the iconic app globe and established brand and subsequent sub-brands for the Social Media Strategies Summit (#SMSSummit ) the longest running social media conference in the world. When Deal Catalyst™, a New York City-based conference organizer, needed branding for their Middle Markets financial conference, Linda designed the signage that was displayed throughout Pier 60. Founding member and Chief Executive Officer, Jade F. said: “We had 400 people onsite and everything looked so polished thanks to you. I appreciate you making us look so great at our freshman effort.” Linda also works with smaller clients, such as Selina Alko, children's book author and illustrator and Ricky Moon, award-winning photographer and consultant. She has donated her creative talents to the Graphic Artists Guild, a non-profit who advocates for independent artists rights as well as donated financial resources to Trenton Art Works, Art All Night annual event. Linda is a retired 2nd Degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do Chung Do Kwon but still enjoys hiking, riding her bike through the woods and painting using mostly acrylics. CREATIVE STRATEGY Logo Design + Identity Systems Identity Marks + Ligatures Brand Creation Brand Guidelines Digital Design + Marketing Info Graphics + Data Visualization Design Conference, Event + Trade Show Branding DIGITAL DESIGN SOLUTIONS Social Media Marketing Power Point Presentations + Pitch Decks Interactive PDFs Google Ads Web Banner Ads: Static/Animated Website Hero Images Digital Billboard Ads PRINT COLLATERAL Brochures White Papers Business Cards + Stationary Systems Information + Sell Sheets Exhibitor Prospectus Guides Sponsorship Sales Guides Annual Reports Direct Mail + Post Cards TRADE SHOW + CONFERENCE DESIGN Pop-Up Banners, Foam Core + Way Finding Signage Step and Repeat Backdrops Registration Booths + Entrance Units Floor & Window Clings Name Badges + Lanyards Pocket Agendas + Sponsorship Passports Table Covers + ThrowsWhite Paper DesignSocial Media ImageryAdobe PhotoshopAdobe InDesignSales & Marketing CollateralSocial Media DesignLogo DesignDigital Ad CampaignDigital DesignSignageBrochure DesignPrint DesignBrand IdentityTrade Show DesignGraphic Design
- $75 hourlyI believe in keeping things simple so let's get to it, shall we? I've been a designer for 20 years. I understand we're all short on time. I respond to most messages within an hour and do my best to turn most projects within a day or two. I have raging OCD and love to make sense out of nonsense! None of us need any more stress in our lives. I pride myself on being super friendly, honest, and easy to communicate with. You'll never wait more than an hour to hear back from me and you'll never overpay for a job that I finished easily and quickly. In the interest of respecting everyone's time and budget, I've listed the hourly commitment involved in some common projects. I typically beat my own scheduling estimates. Please check out my portfolio below and feel free to reach out anytime. Thanks for your time. Social Media Posts/Banners 1.5 - 2 hours Single-Page Ads/Postcards/Announcements 3-5 hours Multi-Page Programs/Brochures/Newsletters/Proposal Docs 6-8 hours for initial layout + 15-30 minutes per page depending on complexity Books (text only) 6-8 hours for cover design + 2 minutes per page (10 minutes for children's/picture books)White Paper DesignWordPressPhoto EditingSocial Media DesignBook Cover DesignMagazine LayoutCanvaAdobe IllustratorGraphic DesignLogo DesignLayout DesignAdobe InDesignAdobe PhotoshopPresentation DesignBanner Ad Design
- $50 hourlyHaving accumulated more than 1,000 hours of dedicated work, my commitment lies in delivering design services that consistently surpass client expectations. My extensive portfolio covers a broad spectrum of industries, including Real Estate, Advertising, Education, IT, Engineering, Finance, Logistics, and Media. Throughout my career, I've effectively partnered with clients to realize their design objectives. Testimonial: "I had the pleasure of working with Segun on a 160-page workbook project. His professionalism and organization were impressive, and he delivered outstanding results within a remarkably quick turnaround time. Segun's positive attitude and ability to work through revisions made the collaboration a breeze. His impeccable eye for design truly shines through. Despite the project's complexity, Segun handled it with ease, delivering a beautiful and functional workbook that will delight our clients for years to come." - Caroline C., Executive Vice President Sales Leadership Workbook My expertise extends to various design areas, including PowerPoint presentation design, logo design and branding, brochures and ebooks, illustrations, and UX/UI design. Proficient in industry-standard software such as PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, XD, Keynote, InVision, and Canva, I possess a diverse skill set to handle any design project. Throughout my career, I have had the privilege of working with esteemed clients such as Uber, LinkedIn, ESPN, Invacare, Wellington City Council, and Zaboura UK. This experience has allowed me to develop a deep understanding of client needs and deliver designs that resonate with their target audience. My services encompass a wide range of design solutions, including: - 👩🏼💼Sales & Marketing Collateral - 📉WhitePaper / PDF Lead Magnet / Report / Magazine / Brochure Design - 📊Presentation Design - 🗺Print & Layout Design - 📚eBook Formatting and design for Amazon Kindle, KDP, Epub, Ingramspark, etc. I am committed to delivering high-quality designs that effectively communicate your brand message and captivate your audience. Let's collaborate to bring your design vision to life and achieve remarkable results. Contact me today to discuss your project requirements and how I can contribute to your success. Keywords: Graphics Designer,Editorial Designer, Magazine Layout Designer, Publication Design Specialist, Print Media Designer,brochure designer, Book Layout Expert,Graphic Layout Artist, Editorial Page Layout, Brochure Design Professional, Newspaper Design Specialist, Typography and Formatting,Periodical Layout Designer, Catalog Layout Expert, Adobe InDesign Specialist, Print Publication Designer, Digital and Print LayoutWhite Paper DesignCanvaPowerPoint PresentationKindle Direct PublishingBrochure DesignBrand GuidelinesLead MagnetEbook File FormatPresentation DesignEbook DesignEditorial DesignLayout DesignAdobe InDesignPrint DesignGraphic Design
- $65 hourlyDo you need a proven copywriter with relevant tech industry experience who can speak directly to your target audience and convince them to act? You're in the right place. Creating compelling content in the tech landscape requires a very specific skill set. B2B buyers, especially in highly technical industries, are often skeptical, logical, creative, and analytical. When making a decision, these potential customers search out content from reliable and trustworthy sources. They can often tell the difference between a marketing writer working in a silo vs. content produced by a subject matter expert. You need to hire a writer who really understands the complex and competitive landscape of B2B technology. That's where I come in. I help leading B2B tech and software companies get more leads, more sales, and more revenue. I’m able to: ✔️Write accurate, engaging, and compelling content and copy ✔️Swiftly grasp complex technical services and products. ✔️Use my deep insight of the multi-stakeholder B2B buyers’ journey to increase build trust, increase conversions, and reduce churn ======================================================= My Process (aka how the magic happens) 📞 Discovery Call: We’ll hop on a call to explore mutual compatibility. Selectivity ensures I can provide maximum value. If I don’t think that I can increase your leads, impact, and revenue, I will provide you with a few actionable tips and a referral. If I can help you, we’ll start a contract and I’ll begin work. 📊Research & Planning I’ll conduct in-depth market research and a competitor analysis. I’ll also pinpoint your brand's unique voice and messaging needs. If necessary, I will also conduct interviews with SMEs in your company. 🖋️ Crafting Your Copy With me in the writer's chair, you can focus on high-level tasks. I’ll create worry-free copy with your business in mind. ⏳ Timely Delivery You’ll receive the first draft on or before your deadline. While I usually get it right the first time, I’m happy to make revisions based on your feedback. I want you to be 100% satisfied with the deliverable. ========================================================= What Makes Me Different Exceptional Content Marketing and Copywriting Skills I craft compelling narratives that captivate, inform, and convert, ensuring your message stands out in the crowded B2B tech landscape. You’ll not only get a copywriter, but a thought partner who understands what it takes to succeed in a highly competitive market. Advanced Technology, SaaS and Cybersecurity Expertise Do you find yourself explaining what your business model, services, or even what end-point protection is to copywriters? In a world of generalists, it can be hard finding someone “who just gets it.” I have extensive experience working with tech companies. I provide strategy, content, and copy for that converts without you having to hold my hand or teach me the features of your product or service. With my knowledge, I can work alongside your SMEs to create compelling content for every stage of the customer journey. Established Upwork Expert Copywriting and content marketing isn’t my side gig. When you work with me, you’re getting an expert. With over 100,000 USD earned and a 100% job score, I take Upwork seriously. This means I will only send a bid or accept a job invite if I am sure that I can exceed your expectations. Ongoing Education and Training I take my job very seriously. I've invested thousands of dollars to make sure that I'm the best copywriter I can be with workshops, courses, and trainings. I'm also part of an amazing copywriting community, so I have access to some of the best minds in the business. =============================================================== Reviews “Nicole gets it. I didn’t have to explain our technology. She did research and ran with it, resulting in a final product that is lightyears ahead of what our experience with other copywriters.” - CEO of managed IT services firm "Nicole's ability to take complex tech speak and actually make it into something you want to read is unmatched. Sharp, on point, and really clean copy."- Director of Content Marketing at a SaaS lead generation company "Nikki was awesome! I had a very tight timeframe to turn around my website copy, and she delivered above and beyond! She was able to understand and articulate my company's voice and tone quickly, offered creative suggestions, and was great to collaborate with. I will definitely be hiring her for future projects!"- B2B Consultant and Coach ============================================================= Next Steps If you’re interested, please send me a personalized message. I get a lot of invites, but I guarantee a response if you’ve read my profile. I’m happy to jump on a quick call. If I can’t help you, I will point you in the right direction or give you actionable content marketing tips that you can use.White Paper DesignOutreach Email CopywritingCampaign CopywritingEmail CopywritingMailchimpTech & ITSaaSHubSpotTechnical WritingWhite PaperContent WritingSales Funnel CopywritingLanding PageCopywritingSales WritingWebsite CopywritingKlaviyoSales LetterContent StrategyEmail Marketing
- $70 hourlyOVER 900 HOURS WORKED WITH CLIENTS 📌 Never judge a book by its cover, they say, but we all do right?📌 Writing a crucial book is never enough. You need a stunning formatting and designing of your manuscript to captivate your readers/buyer's attention. That is exactly what your work deserves. I will craft your eBook, pitch deck with highly captivating images that does not only instantly steals your audience, attention at first glance but also make them curious enough to keep reading through.🎯 WHAT YOU WILL GET WHEN YOU HIRE ME:🔥🔥 ✅ Stunning and eye-catching book cover. ✅ eBook formatting and design. ✅ Manuscript conversion for Lead Magnet, ePub, Kindle eBook, Amazon KDP(paperback), Lulu, Ingramspark, and Createspace. Due to my level of experience in this field, I know the specifications and requirements of these platforms to make your book accepted at first upload. I am your go-to editorial design expert. ✅ YOUR SATISFACTION IS MY TOPMOST PRIORITY. I’m excited to work with you and deliver a customized solution to your need.😊 Send me an invite now, and let’s take your book to the next level.✅ Regards, John.White Paper DesignFlyer DesignBrochure DesignBook CoverPublication DesignEbook DesignFormat & LayoutKindle Direct PublishingPage Layout DesignGraphic DesignPublication DesignAdobe InDesignPrint DesignLayout Design
- $75 hourlyHello! I'm relatively new to Upwork, but definitely not new to design. I am an experienced, award-winning designer who delivers agency-quality design work and individualized attention with a friendly and collaborative approach. I can offer: • EXPERIENCE & VERSATILITY: With over 15 years of experience as an art director and designer, I can quickly jump in and create fresh creative ideas. I also have extensive experience working with strict corporate brand guidelines and turning large amounts of copy into clean, modern page layouts. • VALUE: I offer my clients tremendous value, delivering high-quality work the first time around which makes you look good AND saves you valuable time. • COLLABORATIVE APPROACH: I have a friendly, collaborative approach that has resulted in fruitful, long-term client relationships. I’m open to both giving and receiving design direction and always listen carefully to your ideas. • TALENT & PASSION: Ever since I was in high school art class, I knew I wanted a career that combined words and images, and I set off for college to major in graphic design. I discovered that design encompasses everything I love: the creative brainstorming process, organizing information, and communicating the final idea in a way that gets noticed.White Paper DesignWeb DesignPrint DesignSocial Media DesignPoster DesignAd CreativeBrochure DesignInfographicAnnual ReportGraphic Design
- $50 hourlyHi, I am Hamza Abubakar. I'm a top-rated graphic designer on Upwork, proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Coreldraw, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, PowerPoint, Google Slides, Adobe XD, and Figma. I have over ten (10) years of experience and a Great portfolio to back my claims. I am highly interested in designing sleek & and professional artwork/graphic materials, illustrating the data in an engaging & and easy-to-understand manner. The design will align with your corporate identity and stand out from the crowd/competitors. I TAKE ON VERY URGENT PROJECTS. HIT ME UP AND I WILL DELIVER. 🎨 My Services; ✔️ Flyers (single & double-sided) ✔️ Brochure (gatefold, trifold, z fold & bifold) ✔️ Product Catalog ✔️ Magazine ✔️ Pamphlet ✔️ T-shirts ✔️ Business card and stationary ✔️ Illustration ✔️ Power-point Presentation ✔️ One-Pager ✔️ Ebook covers ✔️ Poster ✔️ Pitch Deck ✔️ Social media kit ✔️ Banner, and so much more. 🌟 Why Choose Me? 🟢 Expertise: Over a decade of professional graphic design experience. 🟢 Proven Track Record: $180k+ in revenues on Upwork, $200k+ on other platforms. 🟢 Top Freelancer: Recognized as one of the best graphic designers on this platform. 🟢 Customized Design: Tailored solutions for logos, brochures, and more. 🟢 Sales Impact: Generated sales through effective designs for pitch decks, branding, and marketing materials. 🟢 Unparalleled Specialization: Unique knowledge and expertise you won't find elsewhere. 🟢 Highest Standards: Committed to delivering quality beyond expectations. 🟢 Diverse Design Styles: Proficient in various design styles, from Modern to Retro, Signature to Luxury. 🟢 Comprehensive Services: Beyond logos - business cards, social media designs, and more. 🟢 Client-Centric Approach: Quick responses, unlimited revisions, 24/7 premium support. 🌟 Special Offer! ➡️ Quick turnaround, fast delivery ➡️ 100% source files ownership ➡️ Unlimited Revisions ➡️ Quick response ➡️ Professional & and unique design ideas ➡️ High resolution 300 DPI print-ready & web file ➡️ JPEG, PNG, PDF, ESP, SVG, COREL DRAW, PHOTOSHOP, ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR, INDESIGN file-formats ➡️ 3D mockup ➡️ Friendly customer service Looking forward to hearing from you, Many Thanks, HamzaWhite Paper DesignGoogle SlidesEbook DesignAdobe Creative SuitePrint Marketing MaterialsPowerPoint PresentationSocial Media GraphicPitch DeckLogo DesignLayout DesignBanner Ad DesignT-Shirt DesignPrint DesignBrochure DesignGraphic Design
- $75 hourlyHi there, and thanks for checking out my profile! I have been writing published content for over ten years and specialize in Finance ~ Banking ~ Insurance ~ Government ~ Politics. Content Creation In the world of marketing, content is king, and it is important for any business or organization to have content that ENGAGES potential clients and customers, EDUCATES them on your products and services, and then SELLS them! I have extensive experience writing press releases, blog posts, web copy, social media content, speeches, op-eds, and white papers. Search Engine Optimization Search engine optimization, or SEO, are strategies that help your website rise in search results. By understanding what the Google algorithm looks for and values, I am able to build out a strategy that can help your website rank higher than your competitors so potential clients and customers discover you first. SEO Audit An SEO audit is the best way to start off. I perform audits as a one-off project OR inclusive of more comprehensive packages. My audit evaluates aspects of your website that contribute to your rank, including: - Site Vulnerability and Security - Response Codes - Page Titles - Meta Descriptions - Meta Keywords - Heading Structures - Quality Content - Sitemap Analysis of Competitor Websites In the game of SEO, nothing is guaranteed. However, doing a thorough analysis of top-ranking competitor websites can put you ahead of the pack. By looking at your competitors' keywords (which work better than others, etc.), you can try to leapfrog their websites in the search engine rankings. Results will also show who in the press is writing about your competition which is a quick and easy method to identify sources and publications that might be interested in writing about your business. Keyword Research Keyword research is the single most critical part of SEO. It is essential to consider the way keywords are targeted and the amount of competition each one has. Keyword research is not a one-time thing, the success of each keyword should be monitored for effectiveness and changed if needed. It is also important to stay informed of new and 'trending' keywords for your respective industry. Get in touch to learn more!White Paper DesignWebsite ContentGhostwritingEditing & ProofreadingBlog ContentPress ReleaseArticle WritingWebsite CopywritingOrganizational PlanWhite Paper Writing
- $50 hourlySince 2005, I have owned and operated a highly successful design company called Right Angle Studio. With hundreds of clients in a wide variety of sectors, I have developed a high level of expertise designing all types of projects, from publications to websites. With an education both in marketing and design and 15 years of experience running my own business, I have developed a keen understanding of how design impacts its intended audience.White Paper DesignBrochure DesignMagazineLogo DesignMagazine LayoutBanner Ad DesignEditorial DesignWeb DesignBrochureWebsite RedesignGraphic Design
- $32 hourlyYou can best view my portfolio at alexandraceci.carrd.co Are you in search of clean, appealing designs to help generate the presence of your brand? Do you envision goals about your brand that a solid visual identity would help achieve? Consider my expertise in design for your next venture. I graduated from New Jersey's Kean University with a degree in communications. Prior to that, however, I completed a graphic design trade school program at Ocean County Vocational Technical School and took a long list of design courses at Ocean County College. I have over 10 years experience in the Adobe Creative Suite, can work with HTML and CSS, plus I've picked up Figma. Shortly after receiving my degree at Kean, I began working in corporate style communications and public relations environments. But after a few contracts, I decided to go back to my passion, which is graphic design. If there's one thing that my communications jobs have helped me do better, it's how to market to an audience.White Paper DesignBlog WritingWordPressWhite Paper WritingCreative WritingArticle WritingWritingTechnical ReportTechnical WritingPage Layout DesignVisual Presentation DesignAdobe Creative CloudMicrosoft OfficeSearch Engine OptimizationContent Writing
- $75 hourlySummary A seasoned writer and editor with extensive experience researching and writing about business and technology. Adept at synthesizing complex concepts for non-technical audiences. Creative and collaborative, able to manage multiple projects effectively on tight deadlines. Background as a professional journalist, with a proven capability to produce narratives that create lasting impact for brands and professionals. Copywriting services provided: • Newsletters • Feature articles • Press releases • White papers • Sales sheets • Product descriptions • Blog posts If you need a good story spun to reach your target audience, I'm ready to help. Look forward to hearing from you soon!White Paper DesignBook WritingNews WritingExecutive SupportContent ManagementMagazineHTML NewsletterPrint JournalismJournalism WritingNewsletter WritingContent WritingPress ReleaseEditing & ProofreadingBlog Writing
- $60 hourlyLet's bring your vision to life through smart design! You will receive stunning visuals with attention to detail and professional quality. Let's design your: ☑️ Reports / White Papers ☑️ Infographics / Data Visualization ☑️ Brochures / Booklets / Flyers / Handouts ☑️ Pitch Decks / Presentations ☑️ Logos / Branding Guides ☑️ Social Media Assets, and more! Based in the Washington, DC metropolitan area, I have a well-rounded 8+ years of visual communications and data visualization experience for large corporations and U.S. federal government agencies. I look forward to working with you!White Paper DesignEbook DesignWhite PaperEditorial DesignInfographicAdobe PhotoshopGraphic DesignAnnual ReportPublication DesignAdobe InDesignLayout DesignBrochure DesignAdobe IllustratorData Visualization
- $85 hourlyIf you need a designer who can: ✅ quickly understand your project needs ✅ provide designs that match your branding guidelines ✅ manage your design project from start to finish... ...talk with me. I am here for you! Choosing the right designer is important to the success of your project. I am a designer/marketer with 10+ years experience. My goal is to make YOUR organization look great! CLIENT FEEDBACK ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Karen is a very professional, responsive, and skilled freelancer. She helped educate me on the process and even found solutions when I ran into snags along the way. I'd definitely hire her again." ❤️ Work with me by clicking the “Invite” button in my profile, and let’s get started! I SPECIALIZE IN: 👉 Graphic Design Layout design Brand Identity & Guidelines Advertising design 👉 Print design Academic textbooks Annual reports Book design Brochure design Catalog design Direct mail Invitation design Magazine design Postcards Posters White papers 👉 Digital design Animated gifs Banner ad design Ebook design Email campaign setup Email communication PSD to Mailchimp Social media ads designer Vector Graphics YouTube cover photos Website assets 👉 Corporate style Modern style Contemporary style 👉 Adobe Creative Cloud Adobe Photoshop Adobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Audition 👉 Voice-overs American accent Audio editing Female voice Voice-over recording How can I best support your organization? Invite me to your project, and let’s discuss your needs.White Paper DesignEbook DesignPrint DesignAcademic TextbookBrochure DesignMagazine LayoutCatalog DesignLayout DesignInvitation DesignAnnual ReportAdobe InDesignAdobe Creative SuiteGraphic DesignAdobe IllustratorAdobe Photoshop
- $72 hourlyServices include case studies, sell sheets, white papers, graphics, and web design. What's your next project? I'd be happy to help! Here are a few comments from people I've worked with. "Exceptional! Aaron at June Rabbit Design has been instrumental in helping us craft needed deliverables while meeting a few challenging deadlines. He is always friendly and meticulously prepares his designs. Aaron's creativity and attention to detail is sure to fit the need for your next design project." –Susan Leid Senior Marketing Strategist & Designer Dura Software "Aaron has been prompt, professional and effective. He's a pleasure to work with." –Jonny Ashcroft Founder and Team Lead Studio Superconductor "[Aaron] has proven himself reliable and motivated and has a strong work ethic. He also produces high quality work." –Nancy Folsom Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor Division of Vocational Rehabilitation "Aaron embodies the character qualities we value here at RMCAD and I give him my unqualified recommendation." –Christopher Berg, Ph.D. Head of Liberal Arts and Associate Professor Rocky Mountain College of Art & Design “Aaron is currently our most senior art team volunteer and has been a huge help in keeping our art team together and engaged…” –Len Boyko Founder and Director Pet Cancer Foundation I partnered with Aaron at June Rabbit Design on a web project and he was a delight to work with. He is friendly, intelligent, communicates well, and is creative. I would work with Aaron again in a heartbeat and recommend him for all of your design needs! —Raquel Engel Owner Untangled Web Consulting Feel free to contact me and I will typically respond within 24-48 hours. About Me: I own and operate a small business providing remote graphic design services for B2B and B2C industries around the world. I have successfully worked for clients operating in the Americas, the UK, the Netherlands, Denmark, and Singapore.White Paper DesignCase Study DesignPrint DesignBusiness Card DesignBrochure DesignProcess InfographicsHosting Zoom CallsAdobe Creative SuiteB2B MarketingPoster DesignBrand IdentityLogo DesignGraphic DesignElementorWeb Design
- $50 hourlyChoosing a designer can be hard - I can help. As a Top-Rated Plus editorial graphic designer with over 14 years of experience, I specialize in layout design for authors, corporations, and nonprofit organizations, from books to white papers, forms to educational materials. I take your content from concept to ready-to-use, creating clean designs that embrace your message and embody your branding. No stress with quick turn around times and painless project management. I love what I do and that shows in my work and in the relationships I forge with my clients. What can I do for you? Let's chat!White Paper DesignPage Layout DesignFormattingAdobe PDFEbook FormattingGoogle DocsPrint LayoutEbook DesignLayout DesignAdobe InDesignPresentation DesignPrint DesignAdobe PhotoshopGraphic Design
- $60 hourly🌐 coolblackchick.com Graphic Design & Creative Services for Video, TikTok Marketing, Social Media Content, Instagram Reels & Story, Social Media Advertising, Photography, Content Creation, Banding, Logo, Digital & Print Marketing, Illustration, NFT, AR/VR & Game Art, Web Design, Podcast, and more. Graphic Design Services: Social Media, YouTube Thumbnail, Clothing, Infographic, Business Card, Landing Page, Ebook, Catalog, Magazine, Poster, Book, Brochure, Infographic, PDF, Email Communication, Banner Ad Design, Icon Design, Squarespace Website, Advertising, Brand Identity, Print Design, Large Format, Cover Art, Editorial Design, Web Design, White Paper, General Design. Video Editing Services for Social Media Reel, Interview, Real Estate, E-learning, Performance Video, Seamless Loop, Screen-casting, Concept, Corporate, Stock Footage, Lyrics, Medical Animation, Webcast, Spokesperson, Showreel, Intro & Outro, Testimonial, Gaming, Explainer Video, Promotional Video, Stream, Television, Narrative, Movie, Documentary, Trailer, Dance, Wedding & Event Video, Film, Live Action, Music Video, Slideshow, Travel, Commercial, Unboxing. Video Editing Services: Cleanup, Non-Linear Editing, Post-Editing, File Format, Annotation, Editing, Color Grading, Visual Effects, Compositing, Video Color Correction, Audio Editing, and Transition. Software & Programs: Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Canva, Figma, Apple iMovie, Adobe Creative Cloud, DaVinci Resolve, Slack, Asana, Dropbox, Hubspot, Monday, Shopify. About Marcella - I studied film, computer graphics, and photography at the Academy of Art University San Francisco. My experience on upwork includes agencies, health and wellness brands, cannabis, tech, financial, and B2B companies. Before upwork, I lived in NYC working for Squarespace designing websites. Currently located in Los Angeles and typically available during normal business hours. I hope you enjoy my work. 🌐 coolblackchick.comWhite Paper DesignSocial Media Content CreationMotion GraphicsVideo DesignContent CreationVideo EditingVisual EffectsGraphic DesignEmail CommunicationBanner Ad DesignAdobe InDesignInfographicAdobe After EffectsAdobe IllustratorAdobe Photoshop
- $70 hourlyTOP RATED PLUS - Freelancer Profile 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 TOP RATED PLUS - DesignMind Agency Profile, 2021, 2022, 2023 TOP RATED - Freelancer Profile 2018, 2019, 2020 TOP RATED - DesignMind Agency Profile 2020, 2021 Design is everywhere if you open your eyes to it. We’re all influenced by the visuals of our world & I love adding to that dialogue with design that’s engaging and intentional - where function meets beauty. I co-own & run a small design agency together with my husband Tim, called DesignMind. We’re a powerhouse of creativity and we love helping people present themselves & their businesses professionally with elevated design. Design is a worthwhile investment because it’s the outward appearance of your brand / your product / your essence. It’s all that people have to go by for a first impression. It’s something that can make or break a new customer coming on board. From your customer’s perspective, the level of attention in how your company visually presents itself can often mirror the level of care that you will put into your product, service and customers. We love all types of design, but our favorite is layout work. Brochures, Books, Flyers, Journals, PowerPoint Decks, White Papers, Reports, Manuals, Booklets, Catalogs, Pamphlets, Posters, etc. We also enjoy creating website assets like custom icons, graphic illustrations, infographics, custom visuals, etc. We’re very adaptable and enjoy creating many different forms of art & graphic design so please feel free to reach out with needs if not mentioned here. I look forward to hearing from you!White Paper DesignEbook DesignReportGoogle SlidesPresentation DesignMicrosoft PowerPointAdobe InDesignBookGraphic DesignLayout DesignInfographic
- $34 hourly14 years of IN-HOUSE experience in Design and Layout: Flyers; Brochures, White Papers, Reports, Catalogues, Covers, Postcards, Label and Packaging, Banners, Design for WEB, Advertising, Display Ad, OOH, Photo-Editing, Digital Retouching, etc. I'm creative, reliable, passionate and very fast when it comes to work. SUMMARY of QUALIFICATIONS: • Thorough knowledge of the techniques and methods used in graphic arts • A deep knowledge of printing process, layout, typography and color • Experience in designing for offset printing and flexography • Expert knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator • 5 years of experience in packaging design • Profound ability to plan and schedule work • Creative, independent and able to realize a project from idea to final execution • Strong organizational sense with an attention to detailWhite Paper DesignBanner Ad DesignGraphic DesignPrint AdvertisingPrint DesignPoster DesignAdobe IllustratorAdobe InDesignAdobe PhotoshopCover DesignLayout DesignLabel & Package DesignAdvertisingBrochure DesignFlyer Design
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.