Hire the best Windows Administrators in the United Arab Emirates
Check out Windows Administrators in the United Arab Emirates with the skills you need for your next job.
- $20 hourly☁️ Certified Microsoft solutions expert - Azure ☁️ 20 years of experience in IT as a Cloud Solutions Architect, Cloud Consultant, CTO, IT Manager, Microsoft Technical Trainer. Problem Solver and Passionate about technology with a thirst for new challenges and interesting engagements. Clear communication, customer satisfaction and building long-term relationships are high priorities for me. Main areas of focus: 💡 Azure solutions - Architecting / Optimizing / Migrations / Monitoring 💡 Office 365 - Architecting / Optimizing / Migrations Certifications: 🏅 Microsoft Certified - Azure Solutions Architect Expert 🏅 Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate 🏅 Microsoft Certified Trainer 2022-2023 🏅 Microsoft Certified Trainer 2023-2024 Access to a team of professionals Experience with various technologies ✔️ Full range of Azure platform services ✔️ Azure AD ✔️ SSO ✔️ Microsoft 365 / Office 365 ✔️ Microsoft Active Directory ✔️ Windows Server ✔️ Microsoft Exchange Server ✔️ VMWare ✔️ Hyper-V ✔️ Linux (CentOS / Red Hat / Ubuntu / Fedora) ✔️ Veeam Backup Let's work together and enable your success 🚀🚀Windows AdministrationMicrosoft Active DirectoryMicrosoft Office 365Technical SupportDesktop SupportCloud ComputingVirtual Private ServerVirtualizationWindows ServerMicrosoft AzureMicrosoft Exchange Server
- $50 hourly15+ years of IT Service/Project Management, System Administration, Automation experience building and supporting IT for Enterprise & SMB businesses in healthcare, hospitality, telecom and retail. Here are some of the things I have done and can do very well for you: - Streamline, optimize and automate your IT operations bringing you more bang for your bucks. - Manage large scale IT projects with 1000s of WBS tasks and large teams. - IT Security investigations and audits (BlueTeaming) - IT Security Pentesting (RedTeaming) - Windows and Linux installations, security and administration. - Cloud infrastructure migrations and support (AWS/Azure/GCP/DigitalOcean/Linode/Private etc) - Virtualization and Containerization setup and management - Email and Collaboration systems management - Storage and Backup implementations and support - Setup, maintain and troubleshoot web hosting, CMS, DNS & CDNs. - Set up, support. secure and troubleshoot wired or wireless networks. - IP/Analog Telephony Support - ERP/CRM/HRMS implementations - Automation of tasks and processes using Python - Installation and maintenance of a whole host of Open Source and Free systems. A little more about me: A certified geek. Volunteered as a WebMaster for the UAE PMI chapter. In my free time play CTFs. Member of CTF team 0xff0000.Windows AdministrationCloud ManagementNetwork AdministrationTroubleshootingAPIWeb ServerTechnical SupportVMware AdministrationLinux System AdministrationRemote IT ManagementPythonProject Management
- $35 hourly🌟 IT Specialist with Over 12 Years of Experience in IT 🌟 Hello there! 👋 I'm your trusted IT specialist, and I'm here to bring over a decade of expertise in IT to the table. 🖥️ Let's dive into what I can offer: 🔹 Proactive Maintenance and Monitoring: I've got your servers and workstations covered, ensuring they run smoothly. Plus, I handle backups and antivirus security patches like a pro. 🔹 System Installations: I design, coordinate, and supervise system installations, making sure everything runs seamlessly. 🔹 Network Support: I'm your go-to for network support and troubleshooting, serving both internal and external customers. 🌐 🌟 What Sets Me Apart 🌟 I'm not your average IT specialist. Here's why: 🔹 Multi-Tasking Guru: I excel at multitasking, and I'm a project management whiz. Handling multiple projects under pressure? No problem! 🔹 Innovative Problem Solver: I'm resourceful and results-focused. I love aligning technologies with an organization's performance needs, capabilities, and resources. 🔹 Technical Expertise: My skills cover technical architecture, security, system and network design, and administration. I'm also a top-notch problem solver with strong analytical skills. 💡 🔹 Training and Support: I'm passionate about creating engaging learning environments where employees thrive in the learning and development process. Need help with any of the following? 🚀 🔹 IT Support 🔹 Help Desk 🔹 IT Specialist 🔹 Domain and Hosting setup and Migration 🔹 Services Desk 🔹 Desktop Support 🔹 Microsoft Office 365 🔹 Microsoft Exchange & SharePoint Administration 🔹 Email Migration and New Setup 🔹 Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) Migration to Office365 🔹 G Suite Migration 🔹 Google Workplace Migration & Setup 🔹 Google Business to O365 Migration 🔹 Setting up Google Workspace 🔹 Migrating G-Suite Accounts 🔹 Azure Active Directory 🔹 Hardware & Software Solutions 🔹 IT Technical & Customer Support 🔹 End-User Support 🔹 Network & System Configuration 🔹 Windows & Mac OS 🔹 Network Security 🔹 Application Support 🔹 Software/Hardware Installation & Configuration 🔹 Business Analysis 🔹 Technical Support 🔹 Client Relations 🔹 Microsoft Servers 2008/2012 🔹 GSuite to M365 Migration 🔹 Office 365 to Google Apps Migration 🔹Configuring Domain and Google Mail - G Suite Basic 🔹 Migrating Existing Siteground Email to New Google Email 🔹 Email O365 and IT Support 🔹Web Design and development 🔹Facebook Pixel setup 🔹SEO, On page and Off page 🔹Google Webmaster tool, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager 🔹WordPress, HTML, CSS, PHP 🔹Wix website design and development 🔹Shopify setup and migration 🔹Website backup and restore 🔹Amazon Store setup 🔹eCommerce 🔹Dropshipping 🌟 Technologies at My Fingertips 🌟 I'm well-versed in: 🔹MDM 🔹Intune 🔹Microsoft, O365 🔹Azure, AWS 🔹G Suite Administrator 🔹 Microsoft Exchange Server 🔹 DNS Configuration 🔹 Email Communication 🔹 Microsoft Outlook 🔹Windows 🔹Mac, IOS 🔹CyberSecuirty 🔹 Email Technical Support 🔹 Office 365 🔹 Google G Suite 🔹 Google Workspace 360 IT Expert: Your Ultimate IT Tech Support Solution 🔧💼 Ready to take your IT experience to the next level? Let's connect and get things done! 🚀🌐Windows AdministrationAmazonShopifyWixWordPressGoogle Local Business OptimizationGoogle AnalyticsShopify SEOOn-Page SEOOperating SystemIT SupportmacOSMicrosoft WindowsMicrosoft AzureMicrosoft Active Directory
- $50 hourlyI'm working as an Azure Architect (freelance). I have been working on the server administration side since 2009. Started as a Support Engineer, and enhanced my technical knowledge in Azure, VMware and AWS administration. Over these years, I've worked with almost all VMware and Cloud products. My area of expertise contains Azure, VMware, AWS, Windows, and Linux platforms. I'm looking for freelance work (part time/ full time) for clients who want my technical expertise in Cloud/VMware or Windows administration. I've been part of various cloud projects including Migration and Landing Zone implementation projects. I've executed two data center migration activities which include VMware and Windows servers. I hold certifications in VMware, Azure, and Windows Servers. My mode of communication will be English.Windows AdministrationMicrosoft SCCMVMware AdministrationTerraformNetwork AdministrationRed Hat AdministrationARM MicrocontrollerAmazon Web ServicesMicrosoft Azure
- $35 hourlyHello, My name is Harpreet Singh. I am 29 Years old. I am from India. I possess excellent communication skills; I have excellent command on English language – both Written and Verbal. I am enthusiastic, reliable, punctual, hardworking and honest individual who has over 8 years of experience giving professional, efficient and high-quality services to my clients including many MSP’s across the globe. I have worked as a Windows System Administrator, Office365 Technical Support Specialist, Azure AD Expert while being skilled in communicating with clients over phone, email and chat. I have experience with Windows Client and Server Operating systems and their troubleshooting, Microsoft Office 365, Exchange Online and Exchange Sever On-Premises. I have also worked as a Helpdesk and Service Desk IT Technician and Customer Service representative. I meet deadlines, and don’t make promises and commitments that I can’t keep. I am a team player but can steer the ship alone if need be. My Areas of Technical Expertise are but not limited to: • Microsoft Office 365 • Microsoft Azure and Azure Active Directory • Email Migrations to Office 365 - Exchange Server to Exchange Online (Office 365), Google to Office 365, GoDaddy to Office 365, IMAP to Office 365, Exchange Server Hybrid Deployment, Any other email hosting provider to Office 365. • Azure AD Connect (Directory Synchronization and Password Synchronization) • Windows Servers 2008R2 - Windows Server 2019. • ADFS, Federation with Office 365, Single Sign on, Password Writeback, SSPR, Multi Factor Authentication (MFA). • Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, DFS, File & Storage Services, Group Policy, IIS, Print Server, RDS (Terminal Server). • Exchange Sever 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, Office 365 (Exchange Online) & Hosted Exchange. • Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams. • SharePoint Online & One Drive for Business. • Microsoft Office 2010, 2013, 2016 & Microsoft Office 365 Pro Plus. • Office 365 Tenant, Domain. User & Mailbox provisioning. • Managing “In Cloud” & “Synced with AD” Identities. • Deploy & Manage Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) • Self-Service Password Reset (SSPR) along with Password WriteBack • Deploy & Troubleshoot Single Sign-On (SSO) using “Azure AD Connect (AAD Connect)” & “ADFS” • Federating domains with “Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)” & Complete On-Premise setup of ADFS 2.0, ADFS 3.0 (WS 2012 R2) & ADFS4.0 (WS 2016) & “Web Application Proxy” Server (WAP) • Expert in Migrating to Exchange Online (Office 365) from GSuite, Google, On-Premise Exchange Server, Third Party Email Hosting provider to Office 365 using any of these - Stage Migration, Cut Over Migration, IMAP Migration, Hybrid Migration, PST Migration, Remote Move, Spam Filtering, Transport rules in Exchange Online • Good with “Windows PowerShell”, “Exchange Online PowerShell”, “Windows Azure AD PowerShell” • Setting up & Troubleshooting issues related to Outlook Profile, Autodiscover, Exchange Active Sync, Shared Mailboxes, Mailbox Deletion & Restoration, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Litigation Hold, Mailbox Auditing • Setting up One Drive Business to Sync from Desktop/Server to Office 365/One Drive Cloud/ SharePoint • Basic management and troubleshooting in SharePoint Online, Skype for Business Online, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Office applications • User & Account management in “Active Directory (ADDS)” Domain Environment, Group Policies • Good with Desktop Windows Troubleshooting (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) & Basic hands on with MAC OS X • Basic knowledge of Networking, DNS, DHCP, their working. List of Certifications and Exams completed: - MCSE: Productivity MCSA: Office 365 70-346 70-347 70-410 70-341 ITIL v3 • Directory Sync using Azure AD Connect, Managing Cloud, Synced with AD and Federated Identities. • Deployment and troubleshooting of: -Single-Sign On (SSO), Multi Factor Authentication (MFA), Password Sync, Pass Thru Authentication, Azure MFA, SSO using ADFS, ADFS 2.0, 3.0 & 4.0. • Basic User and group management in Azure AD. • Configuring ADFS WAP Servers, Certificates renewal. • Managing users and groups in Exchange Online - Exchange Admin Centre - their mailboxes, Migrations of all types - IMAP, Cutover, Staged and Hybrid. • Working with IT Administrators of various organizations with different environment and providing technical assistance and troubleshooting over phone and by using Remote Desktop Sessions with the help of Log Me-In and Team Viewer. • Provision Office 365 tenants, Configure the tenant name, manage tenant subscriptions; manage the licensing model, Add and configure custom domains, specify domain name, move ownership of DNS to Office 365, update and verify domain settings. Thank you for taking time to visit my profile and looking into my application. I look forward to working with you.Windows AdministrationNetwork AdministrationMicrosoft Windows PowerShellActive Directory Federation ServicesMicrosoft AzureTechnical WritingMicrosoft Exchange ServerTechnical SupportMicrosoft Active Directory
- $19 hourlyPerforming Vulnerability Scanning Using Nessus Enterprise, AWS Inspector etc. Experience in Managing and Configuring AWS Guard Duty Knowledge in Configuring Web ACLs inside AWS WAF. Experience in Creating Cloud Trail trails and pushing the logs to S3, CloudWatch Log Groups and third-party log monitoring solution. Knowledge in AWS Athena to do query in various logs stored in S3 bucket. Knowledge in Asymmetric Encryption using AWS KMS service. Internal and external IT Security auditing. Hands on experience with Nessus Enterprise vulnerability scanning. Security controls review and gap assessment. Security configuration review and management. Hands on AWS IAM access management and role creation. Creating Cost estimation of cloud projects.Windows AdministrationCloud ComputingLinuxTerraformAmazon EC2Amazon S3Cloud SecurityIaaSUser Identity ManagementAWS CloudFormationMicrosoft WindowsMicrosoft Active DirectoryAmazon Web ServicesGit
- $400 hourlyDear Team, I’m writing to you regarding your company’s Customer Service Representative opening. I’ve been working as a Telephone Sales Executive at Telemarketer Auto Insurance USA for more than 2 years and have developed impeccable phone manners, and an ability to deal with agitated or distressed customers. I’m accustomed to working on multiple projects simultaneously, and I can offer new ideas to help your company grow and surpass all goals and objectives. My relevant experience includes the following highlights: • Making 60 cold calls a day to businesses and private individuals to solicit sales of goods and services • Implementing a new sales strategy that reduced training expenses by 30% and increased the close ratio by 10% within 3 months • Maintaining an average 95% customer satisfaction rating My experience at Telecommunication as Customer service Team leader has helped me improve my leadership skills, allowed me to gain organizational skills, and provided me with extensive knowledge of how to upsell services and goods to potential clients with all different nationalities. I’m looking forward to discussing my qualifications with you in more detail soon. I feel confident that I fulfil the requirements for your open Customer Service Representative position. Thank you for your time and consideration. Sincerely, Mina HakemWindows AdministrationAdministrateServerPhone CommunicationTechnical SupportCustomer Service
- $100 hourlySUMMARY Enthusiastic IT leader with over 10 years a decade of experience in senior management roles, focusing on strategic planning, project management, and team leadership. Skilled in managing large IT budgets and ensuring compliance with internal standards and legal requirements. Successfully managed major IT infrastructure upgrades over Cloud (Azure, OCI) on-premise and implemented cost-reduction measures leading to significant savings. ? Leadership Led a team of 20 IT professionals, fostering growth, innovation, and efficiency in service delivery. ? Project Management Managed over 8 large-scale IT projects, delivering on-time and within budget.Windows AdministrationNetwork AdministrationMicrosoft Azure AdministrationOracle Database AdministrationVMware vSphereMicrosoft Active DirectoryStorage Area Network
- $100 hourlyI've worked as a cloud consultant for 12 years. I hold multiple certifications as a subject matter expert, including those in Python programming, Windows Server, Acronis Backup and disaster recovery and Azure Solution Expert. I can provide you with my services in consultation, designing, project planning, implementation, and technical documentation. I am at ease working on a variety of platforms and environments. I have a thorough understanding of the specification, security implementation, documentation, and quality assurance phases of infrastructure architecture. I take great satisfaction in my ability to communicate complicated processes to end users in simple words. I'm eager to collaborate with you on your upcoming Cloud project.Windows AdministrationAzure DevOpsCloud ImplementationCloud ArchitectureWeb DevelopmentCloud TestingCloud Engineering ConsultationWeb App Penetration TestingLinux System AdministrationNetwork Penetration TestingPenetration TestingAssembly LanguageVulnerability AssessmentNetwork AdministrationPython
- $20 hourlyOver 10 years of experience in Information Technology. (Advance IT support,Desktop Support, Software application and website testing (Functional and Non Functional test) ,Technical Support, PABX, CCTV, STCab,MFP Support, Music Instrument Set Up). Computer, Networks and Internet Savvy. I'm also doing a work for Graphics design to help people in their necessity for almost 5 years. I have done designing using Photoshop, Illustrator, MAgix, and Publisher. Creating a banners, flyers, poster-ads used in marketing, postings, Parties and Events. Administrative Assistance for all office works including field researching, data entry, written and verbal communication, team management and strategic planning.Windows AdministrationInformation Technology OperationsAdobe PhotoshopNetwork AdministrationAdministrative SupportMicrosoft VisioMarket ResearchSoftware QAMicrosoft Office
- $12 hourly27 years old , Totally free to work from home Looking for an remotely position ( Translating , Writing , voice recorder , Edit Content , edit books & articles )Windows AdministrationLeadership SkillsMicrosoft WordMicrosoft WindowsWindows App DevelopmentPresentationsBusiness PresentationPresentation DesignMicrosoft OutlookMicrosoft Outlook DevelopmentOffice DesignMicrosoft OfficeMicrosoft Excel
- $25 hourlyProfessional Summary Dedicated helpdesk Team Lead with over 12 years of experience, having provided technical support in a 1500+ user environment. Skilled problem-solver able to communicate with users at all levels of technical proficiency. Troubleshoot, resolve and document user help requests for desktop, laptop, mobile, network and peripheral problems. Able to blend into different cultural back grounds when servicing end users in a multinational environment., Achievements / Projects Projects involved as part of the Service delivery team. * Office 365 migration of 1500+ user devices, coordination with depts for test and deployment. * End user deployment 1500+ user accounts and hardware during the migration from Alcatel to Skype. * Windows 10 migration 500+ end user devices (Scheduling, Build, follow up). * Polycom video conference, 30+ HDX8000 end point installation and configuration.Windows AdministrationOffice 365Microsoft WindowsChange ManagementMicrosoft OfficeDisaster RecoveryComputer AssemblymacOSiOS
- $20 hourlyAs a seasoned IT professional, I bring a wealth of knowledge and hands-on experience to the table. My proficiency in Microsoft 365 and Microsoft ERP products reflects a deep understanding of the technology stack that underpins many modern business operations. In the realm of E-Commerce, my skills stand out, particularly in the utilization of platforms like Shopify & WordPress. My understanding of online retail dynamics, coupled with my technical prowess, positions me as a valuable asset in the ever-evolving landscape of digital commerce. Well experienced in designing and testing user flows and journey for the E-commerce business. My expertise in IT infrastructure showcases your ability to design, implement, and manage the backbone of digital systems, ensuring seamless and secure connectivity. With a keen eye for detail and a strategic mindset, I am excel in project management and product designing, overseeing initiatives from conception to delivery. Communication is a cornerstone of my professional toolkit. Whether liaising with cross-functional teams, presenting to stakeholders, or providing technical guidance, my effective communication skills bridge the gap between technical complexity and business objectives. My track record reflects not only my technical acumen but also my adaptability to the dynamic IT landscape. Through my career, I have demonstrated the ability to stay ahead of industry trends, adopting emerging technologies to drive innovation and efficiency. In summary, as an IT professional with a multifaceted skill set, I embody the ideal blend of technical expertise, project management proficiency, and a strategic mindset. My in-depth knowledge of Microsoft technologies, coupled with my experience in various industries, E-Commerce and communication, positions me as a valuable asset in any organization seeking a seasoned IT leader.Windows AdministrationFirewallAmazon Web ServicesMicrosoft AzureMicrosoft OfficeIT ProcurementInformation TechnologyRouterOffice 365IT InfrastructureTechnical Project ManagementMicrosoft WindowsTech & IT
- $10 hourlyDedicated and highly skilled IT End-User Support \ IT Helpdesk \ Desktop Support Engineer with 8 years of experience in providing exceptional technical assistance to individuals and organizations. Adept at troubleshooting a wide range of IT issues, ensuring user satisfaction, and promoting digital literacy. Committed to simplifying technology for end users and delivering efficient solutions. Key Skills: Well-versed in troubleshooting Desktops and Laptops by using Teams Viewer, Any Desk, Quick Assist, and Ultra Viewer. Providing IT L1, and L2 support to around 900 users in the organization. Good knowledge of Installing / Monitoring anti-virus software to strengthen IT security ESET cloud- Security, Symantec Antivirus, Kaspersky, etc. Good Knowledge of Active Directory Domain Controller DHCP, DNS, and Group Policy. Speed up a slow Windows machine (disinfect computer from virus, optimize windows) Installing and upgrading operating systems (Windows 10 & 11) and MAC OS for Windows Mac Devices. Migrate data from the old computer to a new one (backup and restore data and mail) M365 Administrator and Azure Administrator. CCTV Installation & Configuration Monitoring & Maintenance. Helps customers with internet connectivity issues no Wi-Fi/LAN connection, intermittent Connection through a phone call or SMS. System Vulnerability checking. Installation, Configuration, and troubleshooting of various Engineering, Planning, and other applications like AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, Revit, Navisworks, Civil 3D, Primavera P6, Tekla Structure, Adobe Pro, Nitro Pro, etc. Familiarity with MS Office 2016/365, MS Outlook, and Adobe applications. Good knowledge of Microsoft O365 Exchange Admin canter, (SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Teams, Stream, create a new user account, assign the Microsoft license, extract the exit employee PST backup for future Requirements, trace incoming and outgoing emails, block, and release domain addresses, etc.Windows AdministrationData BackupCustomer Service TrainingNetwork AdministrationMicrosoft Outlook DevelopmentHelpdeskOffice 365Hardware TroubleshootingComputer MaintenanceIT Asset ManagementTechnical SupportIT SupportSystem AdministrationEnd User Technical SupportDesktop & Laptop Support
- $35 hourlyCompTIA Linux+, CEH, VMWare, MCP, Cisco Certified Working in Data Center and Server Infrastructure, Windows and Linux platform, Cloud Computing, Virtualization and NetworkingWindows AdministrationMicrosoft WindowsNagios CoreCactiCiscoNetwork SecurityArubaVMware AdministrationLinux System AdministrationVMWareLinuxComputing & NetworkingNetwork Engineering
- $20 hourlyOBJECTIVE To be able to ensure the validity, completeness and usefulness of the collected data by carefully analyzing numerical patterns and behavior using my expertise in statistical concepts and principles. KEY SKILLS * Ensure Data Quality and Reliability. Design and implement various Data Quality. Detect and report data anomalies, Recommend data quality solutions * Communication: Very good written and verbal communication ability in an educational style. Ability to express thoughts and concepts clearly * Detailed knowledge of currently acceptable statistical methodologies * Strong knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access * Demonstrated problem solving ability and attention to detail * Strong collaborative skills and ability to work with a cross-functional team * Excellent organizational skills, time management, and ability to coordinate workload and meet established deadlinesWindows AdministrationPhoto EditingmacOSWindows App DevelopmentMicrosoft WindowsAnalytical PresentationTech & ITPhone CommunicationTechnical Project ManagementInformation AnalysisData AnalysisTechnical Support
- $6 hourlyCareer Objective To be part of professional organization, where I can learn and grow my personality by working in a dynamic and challenging environment. A challenge to the skills and knowledge I have an acquired over the years trial time situations, in a dynamic work environment and the process to become an asset for the organization.Windows AdministrationFrontMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft WindowsPersonal ComputerWindows XPApplicationDesktop Application
- $6 hourlyHello! My name is Maxim. I have studied many different topics related to PC, design, 3D and so on, so I am ready to take on any job. I promise not to let you down with the result!Windows AdministrationPython
- $10 hourlyHi, my name is Kevin. How can I help? I have a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology and over 5 years of working experience as a Virtual Assistant for Data Entry Task, Administration Support and I have extensive experience in MS Office. I can assure you of quality service which is the result of experience and dedication to produce a perfect final product. My goal is to make 100% customer satisfaction with my final product. Feel free to message me for discussing about your project and needs. So what are you waiting for. When do we start?Windows AdministrationAdministrative AssistantLead GenerationMicrosoft ExcelOffice AdministrationGoogle SheetsBusiness DevelopmentSales Lead ListsMicrosoft WindowsCustomer ServicePersonal AdministrationMicrosoft Office
- $23 hourlyEnthusiastic IT expert with seventeen years of experience in PowerShell scripting, system engineering, system administration and desktop support. - Automation skills. - SCCM, Active Directory, Group Policies. - Experience in administration of Windows operating systems (server and desktop). - PowerShell and Python scripts, LDAP and WQL queries.Windows AdministrationProblem SolvingIT SupportSystems EngineeringLDAPGroup PolicyVisual Basic for ApplicationsMicrosoft VBScriptMicrosoft SCCMPythonPython ScriptMicrosoft Windows PowerShellAutomation
- $15 hourlyDedicated Customer Support Specialist with a proven track record of delivering exceptional service. Expertise in problem-solving, effective communication, and ensuring customer satisfaction. Committed to maintaining a positive customer experience through personalized assistance and prompt resolution of inquiries. Adept at navigating complex issues with empathy and efficiency.Windows AdministrationCRM SoftwareSoftwareCustomer SupportMicrosoft WindowsMicrosoft Office
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.