Hire the best Windows Administrators in Kenya
Check out Windows Administrators in Kenya with the skills you need for your next job.
- $31 hourlyI posses a good command of the English language. I am able to research and generate quality content. I am committed to meeting deadlines as required without compromising on the quality of the work delivered. I have all tools in place to ensure that my work is authentic and passes any plagiarism and duplicate checks, while meeting the desired objective of the client. My objective is to deliver excellent quality work with quick turnarounds and total accuracy. I will make sense out of your keywords and deliver articles as required. Specialized in article writing, blog writing, product reviews, data entry as well as other administrative tasks.Windows AdministrationCryptocurrencyWeb Content DevelopmentData EntrySEO WritingSEO Keyword ResearchAdministrative SupportArticle WritingCreative WritingContent WritingCopywritingBlog WritingSearch Engine OptimizationSocial Media Content
- $20 hourlyI am an experienced IT Technical Support professional with over 13 years in the industry, including 4 years of exclusively remote work for US, Canadian and Australian-based MSP.I also have over 1,600 hours tracked on Upwork working on different projects and clients. Available to work on any time-zone, EST,PST,CST or any other per clients convenience. I have a proven track record of delivering technical solutions through exceptional customer service. I am highly skilled in supporting mission-critical systems that operate 24/7/365, and have a strong ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization. My analytical and logical troubleshooting skills are top-notch, and I have a knack for assessing and recommending solutions that improve IT business processes. I hold a degree in Computer Technology and am certified in various technologies, including ITIL, ClickUp, ConnectWise, Continuum, and 3CX, which demonstrates my commitment to professional development and staying up-to-date with the latest industry advancements. Skills and Technologies Email Management- Office 365,Google Workspace, Zimbra Ticketing system-Jira, Zendesk, ConnectWise Manage, Trackit, ServiceNow, Zoho IT Documentation- Itglue, Confluence, Sharepoint RMM-ConnectWise Automate, Continuum, SmartDeploy Cloud technologies-AWS, GCP, Azure Back up systems-Veeam, Barracuda Monitoring - Datadog,PagerDuty,xymon Network and Firewall- Meraki, Sophos Microsoft - Exchange, SharePoint, Microsoft Azure Voip - Zoom,3CX,Avaya,RingCentral Operating systems -Windows Server, Windows 10,WIndows 11,Linux Instant messaging - Slack, Microsoft Teams Mobile Device Management-JamfNow Domain management and hosting. Active Directory Management. Project Management - ClickUp CERTIFICATIONS ClickUp Novice Certificate ClickUp Intermediate Certificate ITIL Foundation Continuum Command Specialist ConnectWise Certificate - Engineer/Technician ConnectWise Certificate - Dispatcher Avaya Certified Implementation Specialist, Avaya AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials, Amazon Web Services Microsoft Licensing Solutions Specialist Lite, Microsoft 3CX Basic Certified Engineer.3CX 3CX Intermediate Certified Engineer,3CX 3CX Advanced Certified Engineer,3CX Certified Ethical Hacker, EC-Council Mobile App analytics fundamentals, Google Google analytics for power users, Google Ecommerce analytics, Google CloudU certificate, RackspaceWindows AdministrationMicrosoft Azure3CXConnectWise AutomateTechnical DocumentationOnline Chat SupportGoogle Cloud PlatformContinuum Applied Technology CORRIDORSystem AdministrationVoIP
- $25 hourlyFor over 6 years I have worked as Systems Support Administrator and Front end web developer. I have hands-on experience in handling diverse system operations (installations, configurations, maintenance, administration, upgrade, network monitoring) in windows systems. I am a Cisco and Microsoft certified professional. I can excellently design, execute, configure and optimize IT infrastructures for effectiveness and highly performance. I am a good listener and an excellent communicator. I have experience and skills in the following; - Content Management Systems: WordPress, Joomla - Scripting Languages: PHP, HTML 5, CSS 3, Python - Windows Server OS: Server 2016/2012 R2/2008 R2/2003 - Exchange Server: Ms Exchange 2010, Ms Office 365 - Database Systems: MySQL, MSSQL 2008/2012 - CPanel: Email accounts creation, configuration & administration - Firewalls & Wireless Access Points; Cyberoam, SOPHOS, Ubiquiti, unifi & DlinkWindows AdministrationWindows 10 AdministrationTroubleshootingCustomer ServiceNetwork MonitoringCustomer SupportNetwork SecurityEmail SupportMicrosoft TeamsSystem AdministrationMicrosoft ExcelNetwork AdministrationTicketing SystemOffice 365Microsoft Exchange Server
- $200 hourlyI aspire to reach my full potential in whatever I am doing, i.e. to become the best I can be in what I do. My long-term goal is to work and build up an Information Systems and Technology firm. My dream is to provide the best possible ICT solutions to African firms and also empower the African business world. I hope that my firm will bridge the gap and African businesses that in my view have a potential and brains to achieve as much as the western firms.Windows AdministrationDigital StrategyNetwork DesignIT InfrastructureManagement SkillsmacOSWindows ServerInformation TechnologyArchivingManaged Services
- $30 hourlyI'm an experienced and skilled technical support engineer. I'm good at: - troubleshooting and managing Windows & Linux environments i.e workstations, servers. - troubleshooting email configuration, email security using secure email gateways, SMTP filters, proxies, ISPconfig. - setting up VPNs, deploying security software and hardware. - handling customer problems on phone, email and chat-based communication. - troubleshooting and problem solving using ticketing systems. - handling escalations. - excellent communication skills both written and spoken. - AWS cloud administration - EC2, S3, ELB, IAM, - Core network routing, switching & security on routers, switches, access points, load balancers, proxies and firewalls. (Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, SonicWall, Ubiquiti, Sophos, pfSense, etc.). - Creation of web and network proxy servers. - SIEM installations i.e. Zabbix, ELK, FortiSIEM, AlienVault, Splunk. - Endpoint security tools i.e. MalwareBytes, FireEye, Symantec, Trend Micro, Cybereason, etc. - Managing domains and DNS records.Windows AdministrationNetwork EngineeringDNSNetwork MonitoringSystem AdministrationInformation Security AwarenessNetwork DesignNetwork SecurityInformation SecurityAWS CloudFrontAmazon Web ServicesWindows ServerLinux System AdministrationMicrosoft WindowsTechnical Support
- $15 hourlyCAREER OBJECTIVE To work in an organization that will help me to actively utilize my abilities, developed through education and work experience in support of the organization's objectives of being a leader in corporate responsibility.Windows AdministrationComputerMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft WindowsMicrosoft WordPPTXPresentationsJoomlaComputer ScienceComputing & NetworkingComputer NetworkApplication InstallerMicrosoft OfficeGraphNetwork Monitoring
- $75 hourlyICT PROFESSIONAL Results-oriented technology industry leader and engineering principal, pioneering and managing complex IT solution designs including cloud-based applications. Leverage twelve years of experience with expertise to drive business development, revenue growth and retention to customer-focused success . + Provide leadership vision enterprise-wide via decisive and insightful executive leadership, guiding daily operations and policy implementation through strategic thinking and decision-making. + Known for seamlessly coordinating and collaborating with internal organizations and third-party partners. + Build and lead high-performance teams to manage, implement and streamline complex IT designs. + Foster virtual team collaboration using relationship building and communications improvement. + Spearhead project delivery within tight timeframes.Windows AdministrationDisaster RecoveryNetwork AdministrationStorage DeviceData RecoveryIT InfrastructureTechnical Project ManagementMachine LearningInformation SecurityCloud ComputingMicrosoft Windows
- $5 hourlyI have over five years working experience. I have worked as a Management Accountant at Health Pact Medical Centre in Isiolo for a period of two years and four months. I have also worked with County Government of Marsabit as a Revenue Accountant for a period of two years and four months also and later join Sama as a reviewer and work for one year. Additionally, I have temporary worked with Kenya population HIV impact assessment (KENPHIA) as an Oromo language translator, IEBC during 2017 general election as a clerical officer and HIVENTY AFRICA as an Oromo language translator. In addition to my work experience, I have extensive experience in report writing, handling accounting software system, bank reconciliation, payroll preparation, maintenance of daily petty cash expenses and payment of vouchers. I am highly motivated and talented financial analyst and economist with knowledge in ensuring that statement and records comply with protocols of accounting standard. IWindows AdministrationAccounting SoftwareManagement AccountingAccounting BasicsMicrosoft OfficeMicrosoft ExcelAccountingSage
- $44 hourlyPROFILE As an IT professional, I am fully able to use and operate the different software's used in the banking industry. I am an expert in installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications. More so, I am fully able to monitor and maintain computer systems, networks and provide support including procedural documentation of relevant reports. I'm easy going by nature and able to organize and maintain various IT files. I have used and operated various ERP's like ABN Unisol, Colemis, E-learning Platforms. CAREER OBJECTIVES To work in a challenging position that calls for competencies, skills, education, experience, visionary and strategic leadership. COMPETENCIES * Professionalism - Good analytical and problem solving skills. Knowledge of relevant IT policies, structure and strategy as it relates to the area of assignment and complete understanding of hardware and software technologies.Windows AdministrationOperating Systems DevelopmentComputerHTMLDatabase Management SystemDatabaseMicrosoft Windows
- $90 hourlyA am a experienced and well developed in websites in both small and medium business. I can help you in anything relating to freelancing as long as you express yourself well for us to understand both.Windows AdministrationExtreme ProgrammingTechnical AnalysisSoftswitchNetwork Access ControlWorkspacePCISymphony Communication Services SymphonyTelecommunicationsComputerTechnical AccountingPASS SoftwarePCS Software ExpressTroubleshootingComputer Skills
- $30 hourlyI hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Information Technology and above that I have an ITIL Foundation Certificate. I have over 10 years of experience working in IT which has given me relevant strategic skills and qualifications instrumental in my profession. I have hands-on experience in remote Technical support, Customer service, Service delivery, Help-desk support, Desktop and Mobile provisioning and support. I have over 8 years working with Mobile Device Management Systems (MDM); JAMF Pro, JumpCloud, Meraki Systems Manager and Hexnode, managing over one thousand devices through Apple Business/School Manager. I have a successful track record in Information Technology and Leadership skills. Skilled problem identifier and troubleshooter, comfortable managing systems, projects and teams.Windows AdministrationCustomer ServiceMicrosoft Endpoint ManagerMobile Device ManagementCisco MerakiJAMFTechnical SupportMac OS X AdministrationEnglishITILmacOSMicrosoft AzureOffice 365
- $14 hourlyHi There! My name is Amos, a talented ICT professional. It is almost my second nature to interact with other people since I am very social. For over 10 years, I have extensively worked with Windows, Special Use Software, Linux, and Microsoft Office. As a result, I have gained a lot of technical and fault resolution talents. I frequently use this experience to find groundbreaking solutions to multifaceted issues, often solving an issue before it becomes noticeable. I always work closely with clients to give life to their ideas. I have a deep curiosity in technology out of work, which makes me pursue personal IT challenges or projects. Communication is also a key to the success of a project. Therefore, I always ensure am available throughout ICT projects in order to update my clients on progress. I also ask relevant questions to make sure that my work meets their requirements. My objective is to be a skilled technology solution provider.Windows AdministrationOnline Chat SupportAdministrative SupportMicrosoft Active DirectorySystem ConfigurationEmail CommunicationEmail SupportTechnical WritingEmail Technical SupportTechnical SupportComputer NetworkMicrosoft Office
- $13 hourlyA technical IT Support Technician, Bachelor’s Degree holder in Computer Technology, terrific at troubleshooting and good interpersonal skills to assist customers with computer issues through top customer service practises. Possesses a thorough knowledge of computer hardware and software applications. Currently on the lookout for a role morphing into System Administration. The roles I handle include: Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests Providing technical support across small and large companies (this may be via email or over the phone) Setting up accounts for new users Testing new technology Possibly training more junior staff members. Install and configure software and hardware. Manage network servers and technology tools. Set up accounts. Troubleshoot issues and outages. Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls. Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements. The skills acquired are listed below: Help Desk Support Active Directory Administration Windows Server Administration Desktop Support Ticketing Systems Firewalls Administration Antivirus Administration Microsoft 365 Administration SharePoint Administration Email Administration AWS Administration Backup & RecoveryWindows AdministrationIncident ManagementDesktop SupportEnd User Technical SupportGoogle Workspace AdministrationCustomer SupportAWS ApplicationCustomer ServiceTechnical SupportAntivirus & Security SoftwareMicrosoft WindowsSystem AdministrationMicrosoft Active Directory
- $10 hourlyThank you for visiting my profile. I'm an IT professional with more than 2 years of experience in tech support. I'm obliged to meet all my client's requirements by following instructions while at the same time employing the highest level of creativity and professionalism. I have experience in helpdesk, ticketing systems, remote support (Teamviewer and Anydesk), Office 365, Windows 8/10 desktop and Windows Server, Windows applications, User training, and solving any desktop-related issues. I wish to assure you that you'll be greatly impressed with my work and it will be my pleasure serving you. Thank you for your time and consideration.Windows AdministrationCustomer ServiceOffice 365Technical WritingWindows ServerWindows 10 AdministrationWindows 8 AdministrationAnyDesk SoftwareTeamViewerCustomer SupportEnd User Technical SupportTechnical SupportInformation Technology
- $12 hourlyLooking for an experienced IT Support Engineer and M365 Expert ready to handle your technical issues? With over 9 years of experience, I offer reliable, punctual, and highly effective support. My strong educational background and track record of exceeding client expectations make me the go-to expert for computer repair, troubleshooting, and remote technical support. Trust me to provide seamless and efficient IT solutions.Windows AdministrationMicrosoft Exchange OnlineData RecoveryMicrosoft Active DirectoryMicrosoft AzureOffice 365Hardware TroubleshootingSystem AdministrationUser Technical TrainingMicrosoft Certified Information Technology ProfessionalCustomer SupportIT InfrastructureTechnical SupportEnd User Technical SupportOnline Chat Support
- $20 hourlyHi, I'm Chrispine and thanks for your time. As a professional writer and editor, I can help you with any writing tasks you need. I am hardworking, ethical, fast, honest and a quick learner. My passion is to help businesses reach their goals with amazing writing. If you need copywriting, blogging, content creation or article writing services for your company, kindly contact me and we can discuss getting started with your project.Windows AdministrationMicrosoft OfficeMicrosoft AzureTechnical SupportServer & Virtualization SoftwareLinux System Administration
- $25 hourlyPERSONAL PROFILE Experienced front desk receptionist with communication and organization skills necessary to serve as the first point of contact and to manage administrative tasks. Experienced with complex filing systems both physical and digital in addition to scheduling and supply management. An animator and online writer looking for freelance jobs to earn income.Windows AdministrationData EntryMicrosoft WordMicrosoft ExcelWindows App DevelopmentMicrosoft WindowsCustomer EngagementTask CoordinationComputing & NetworkingFilingBookkeepingCustomer ServiceGraphic DesignComputerAnimation
- $10 hourlyI have an extensive system development and administration background, with experience in Information Technology and help desk support, databases, web technologies, UX design, cloud computing, programming, and Windows and MAC OS management. I have successfully administered data on Salesforce, Taroworks, Kobo collect, CommCare, Access, Excel, and Monday.com, among other software. A few of my accomplishments include the following: - Debugging an error on Salesforce and Taroworks that saved the organization money, and I also uploaded the accurate data after recalculating scores in a form. - Pioneered online scheduling and booking of the organization’s vehicles and conference room, allowing staff to book resources remotely on Google Sheets. - Coordinating staff training on effective system use and conducting data quality checks while working wi the stakeholders to define system requirements. How can I help you: - G Suite and Microsoft administration - User group management and data mapping and uploading - Creating custom report types and restoring data on systems - Staff training and support on IT, systems databases, cloud computing, and troubleshooting systems. - Creating custom dashboards and data quality checks on databases and spreadsheets. - Salesforce and Taroworks support - Implementing two-factor authentication.Windows AdministrationSystem MonitoringMacBookDatabase Management SystemSalesforceMicrosoft WindowsSystem MaintenanceDatabaseCloud ComputingData CenterComputer NetworkComputer MaintenanceTech & ITReport WritingGoogle Workspace
- $40 hourlyNetwork Administrator Network Administrator with 10+ years of experience enhancing IT operations across the enterprise. Advanced expertise in LAN/WAN administration, technical support, and integrated software applications. Strong knowledge and comfort within Windows and Linux servers, DNS server, application server, Windows Active Directory, DHCP, and Cisco network infrastructure and peripheral processes. Adept at leading complex network migration projects for enterprise customers.Windows AdministrationLinux System AdministrationServerNetwork AdministrationCisco RouterComputing & NetworkingCloud ComputingNetwork EngineeringInformation TechnologyData CenterMicrosoft Active DirectoryMicrosoft WindowsLinuxDHCPDNS
- $30 hourlySeasoned Computer Systems Administrator boasting over a decade of mastery in overseeing Linux and unix environments. Proficiently managing databases, fortifying system security, and excelling in Business Continuity Management. A troubleshooter par excellence with a knack for seamless backups.Windows AdministrationBash ProgrammingWebsiteSoftwareVirtual AssistanceData EntryDatabase AdministrationInformation TechnologyLinux
- $18 hourlyProfile Am a dynamic professional with advanced communication and presentation skills, able to harness the power of data-driven processes. Utilising Critical thinking and statistical data driven models to solve and promote processes. Am heavily Focused on problem solving to address challenges of data collection, use and analysis.Windows AdministrationCreative StrategyGraphic Design SoftwareOperating SystemCustomer Service
- $17 hourlyExperienced Information Technology Specialist with a demonstrated history of working in the Computer and Network Security Industry. Skilled in Routing and Switching(CCNA certified), Windows Server Administration, Microsoft 365 Administration and Support, Cloud Administration (Azure certified), User and System Support(Comptia Certified) and front-end development (html,css, Bootstrap, java script).Windows AdministrationLinuxMicrosoft AzureLinux System AdministrationMicrosoft WindowsSystem Administration
- $40 hourlyProfile I am a dedicated and results-driven IT Security Operations Analyst with a well understanding of modern cyber threats. I excel in monitoring and analyzing security threats as well as Digital Forensics. My technical expertise, analytical mindset, and commitment to maintaining a robust security posture make me a valuable asset to any organization.Windows AdministrationLinux System AdministrationcPanelNetwork AnalysisJiraVulnerability AssessmentIncident Response PlanNetwork SecuritySystem SecurityInformation Security
- $20 hourlyI have over 8 years working as an IT Specialist. Am dedicated to providing exceptional technical support to businesses of all sizes. Have been able to work in a busy Level 4 Hospital as an IT specialty interacting with various systems including HMIS (Hospital Management Information System) and insurance billing systems. Ensuring all ICT services are running smoothly. My skills include Hardware & and software troubleshooting, IT support, Network Administration, Email support, WordPress website development and management, Social media marketing, SEO, analytics, Search Console, Data Entry, Domain Management, CCTV setup and management, and virtual Support. Other unrelated Skills include Procurement, Asset Management, Assets maintenance Video production and Editing Social Media Marketing Security (CCTV management)Windows AdministrationSearch Engine OptimizationRemote IT ManagementData EntryWordPress WebsiteDesktop & Laptop SupportData MigrationDomain MigrationEmail SupportHardware TroubleshootingSystem AdministrationIT ManagementNetwork AdministrationTechnical SupportIT Support
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.