Hire the best Windows Administrators in Nigeria
Check out Windows Administrators in Nigeria with the skills you need for your next job.
- $49 hourlyI have 22 years of computer programming experience within which I have developed 10 years of expertise in Metatrader (MQL4, MQL5) and VBA. I've successfully coded a wide range of MT4 and MT5 Expert Advisors (EA), Indicators, Scripts and Plugins in addition to trading LIVE accounts since 2013. Core Areas of specialization: - Metatrader Mt4 (Mql4) Expert Adviser,Indicators and Scripts Coding - Metatrader Mt5 (Mql5) Expert Adviser,Indicators and Scripts Coding - VBA Scripting and coding - Windows administration and networking I hold a Master’s degree in Subsea Engineering and a BEng in Electrical/Electronics Engineering with specialization in Computer and Controls. My over 10 years work experience in Project Management has enabled me to develop a culture of delivering projects to high quality standards within strict time schedule and budget. Beyond my outstanding programming skills, I greatly value healthy customer relation and support. I always encourage effective communication and prompt response to clients’ concerns/questions. If you are particular about getting a professional and high quality work done within reasonable budget with full respect to deadlines and a reliable post-project support, don’t hesitate to give me a try.Windows AdministrationMQL 5LaravelMicrosoft OfficeApplication ProgrammingScripts & UtilitiesExcel VBAMQL 4MetaTrader 4
- $30 hourlyExcellent knowledge and experience of Windows architecture - Active Directory, Microsoft SaaS - Office 365 including Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business Online, SharePoint online, Exchange Online, Cloud Identity, Azure AD, Security and Compliance.Windows AdministrationMicrosoft WindowsMicrosoft AzureAdministrative SupportMicrosoft SharePoint AdministrationMicrosoft SharePointMicrosoft Active DirectoryCustomer SupportMicrosoft TeamsBusiness with 1-9 EmployeesMicrosoft Exchange OnlineLinux System AdministrationWindows Server
- $11 hourlyTo acquire a comprehensive knowledge of the value chain at different functional sectors within an establishment and work with existing teams to develop new approaches for tackling operational problems and improving existing processes.Windows AdministrationMicrosoft OfficeDesktop SupportMicrosoft OutlookMicrosoft TeamsMicrosoft SharePoint AdministrationMicrosoft Exchange OnlineCustomer SupportOffice 365Microsoft Active DirectoryTroubleshootingTechnical Support
- $20 hourlyI am an experienced IT support professional with extensive knowledge of computer hardware and software, and solid background in bespoke customer support services. I am experienced in Enterprise Office Support and Office 365 administration which includes; Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Skype for Business & Microsoft Teams. I have excellent communication skills when it comes to explaining technical terms to a layman's understanding, and also good troubleshooting skills on client applications running on Windows computers, Mac, and Mobile devices. Technologies: *Office 365 *Windows/ Mac OS *Azure Active Directory *PowerShell *Active DirectoryWindows AdministrationTechnical SupportIncident ManagementOffice 365Microsoft Windows PowerShellEmail SupportMicrosoft Exchange OnlineComputer NetworkMicrosoft OutlookAtlassian ConfluenceWeb TestingCustomer SupportFunctional TestingUsability TestingProject Management
- $7 hourlyCloud Identity, Exchange online, Azure active directory, Tenant Administration, Windows, Office 365, Domain Data Migration, Hybrid Management, Licensing, OutlookWindows AdministrationOffice 365Microsoft AzureMicrosoft WindowsHybrid App DevelopmentData MigrationMicrosoft OutlookMicrosoft Active DirectoryExchange ServerMicrosoft Exchange OnlineMicrosoft Office 365 AdministrationMicrosoft Office 365
- $12 hourlyI am an experienced IT professional with over 3 years of experience in different facets of IT I have a strong technical background, thorough understanding of computer and networking concepts with experience in Office 365 Management, Network Management, and Virtualisation. With Exposure to a wide range of technologies such as Microsoft Azure and Office 365 Exchange, Teams, OneDrive, and SharePoint, server administration, identity, customer/user support. Cloud support engineer. Support Office 365 products Exchange servers configuration and implementations Data Migration Mail flow configuration Hybrid environment setup Network support computer repair and troubleshooting Office 365 Exchange Online SharePoint Online Team OneDrive Azure Active DirectoryWindows AdministrationMicrosoft TeamsMicrosoft Active DirectoryMicrosoft AzureOffice 365Communication SkillsMicrosoft Exchange ServerWindows ServerBug Tracking & ReportsCustomer ServiceSystem AdministrationDesktop & Laptop SupportCustomer SupportTroubleshootingEnd User Technical Support
- $14 hourlyI am a Technical Support Engineer with over 6 years of experience in IT Support. I'm endowed with good knowledge of Cloud Technologies, Operational Support, Virtual Assistance, Desktop Support, Service Level Agreements, and Customer Service Management. I specialize in Microsoft Teams & Skype for Business, Azure Active Directory, PowerShell, Exchange Online, DNS, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Endpoint. Intune, Purview, Defender, and other Office 365 services. Over the years, I have resolved thousands of issues cutting across all Office 365 technologies, Networking, Website and General IT with accuracy, motivate and work seamlessly with team members and perform excellently with little or no supervision.Windows AdministrationDNSMicrosoft SharePointTechnical SupportSystem AdministrationMicrosoft Endpoint ManagerMicrosoft OutlookMicrosoft Certified ProfessionalMicrosoft Exchange OnlineMicrosoft OfficeMicrosoft Windows PowerShellMicrosoft AzureOffice 365Microsoft Active DirectoryMicrosoft Teams
- $15 hourlyI am self-driven and a natural problem-solver .A creative thinker with troubleshooting intuition, who constantly seeks opportunities for improvement: eagerness to learn, willingness to take on new challenges and motivation to do more I am detail-oriented and dependable I adapt easily to fast-paced environment and curious about new technologies I value team-work and strive in a dynamic team environment I possess strong communications skills and effectively guide and articulate recommendations to non-technical users; you drive empathy and rapport with customers Excellent and professional English speaking and chat skills.Windows AdministrationCustomer ServiceOffice 365Microsoft AzureData EntryNetwork AdministrationUS English DialectMicrosoft TeamsAdministrative SupportComputing & NetworkingQuickBooks OnlineMicrosoft SharePoint AdministrationTech & IT
- $40 hourlyI am an Experienced and Certified Microsoft Cloud Professional with experience in Technologies such as Microsoft 365, Microsoft Exchange Online, Microsoft SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft cloud App Security, Microsoft 365 Security and Compliance, Microsoft 365 eDiscovery, Microsoft 365 Litigation Hold, Microsoft Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Azure Information Protection, Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Windows Active Directory, Microsoft Azure, oracle cloud Infrastructure, Amazon AWS. I am also a Microsoft Certified TrainerWindows AdministrationTroubleshootingEmail CommunicationCustomer SupportHelpdeskNetwork AdministrationTechnical SupportSystem ConfigurationMicrosoft Exchange OnlineMicrosoft TeamsMicrosoft SharePoint AdministrationWindows ServerSystem AdministrationOffice 365Microsoft Windows PowerShell
- $40 hourlyI am a multi-skilled IT professional with proven ability to ensure the smooth operation of ICT systems and to provide IT services that will improve a company's efficiency and performance. comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Office 365, with a focus on Microsoft Exchange (online and hybrid). In addition, I have experience with VMware, hardware troubleshooting, and networking.Windows AdministrationSophos Sophos UTMMicrosoft SharePointMicrosoft TeamsHardware TroubleshootingComputer NetworkMicrosoft Power AutomateTechnical SupportWindows ServerOffice 365Microsoft SharePoint AdministrationMicrosoft PowerAppsMicrosoft AzureMicrosoft Exchange OnlineVMware vSphere
- $20 hourlyI am a budding Cloud Application Engineer with adept experience in usage of Exchange Servers (Online and On-Premise) , management of Enterprise Identities (Cloud Management and On Premise) through Active directory and Azure Active Directory (Identity Management and security). I am also trained in SharePoint, One Dive and Microsoft teams and all other Office 365 applications. I am also experienced in enterprise solutions for Microsoft Windows, Office applications, Domains, Windows Server, Active directory, Group Policies, EMM and Virtualization. I provide amazing customer support irrespective of the low severity of the case as well as going beyond in satisfying my customers. I am able to carry out deep research into customer’s technical issues as well as advisory queries and proffer resolutions.Windows AdministrationOnline Chat SupportTechnical SupportMicrosoft Active DirectoryOffice 365Microsoft Exchange ServerMicrosoft SharePoint AdministrationMicrosoft Exchange OnlineCustomer ServiceCRM SoftwareProduct SupportCustomer SupportEmail CommunicationWindows ServerProject Management
- $20 hourly6+ years solution-focused Technical support Engineer with broad-based experience and hands-on skills. Highly effective support skills and cost-effective customer support strategies. I have a broad understanding of computer hardware and software; including installation, configuration, management, troubleshooting, and networking. I am an 0356 Technical Support Specialist with an in-depth understanding of O365/M365 with quality and relevant work experience that has given me a topnotch understanding as well as access to tools and resources. Allow me to assist you with tasks ranging from Exchange Online, Outlook, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, One Drive fo Business, Migration, Creation, and management of Office 365 Tenants and beyond. I attend to service requests from Office 365 customers from around the world resolving issues. My key strength includes but not limited to knowledge-based methodical approach troubleshooting, excellent knowledge and troubleshooting experience, Flexibility, Adaptability, and stress tolerance. I am skilled in communicating with clients over phone and email. I have experience with live chat support and am eager to use any new tools that get the job done well. I meet deadlines and don't make promises I can't keep. I look forward to working with you in providing excellent customer service.Windows AdministrationSystem AdministrationCustomer SupportSystem ConfigurationHardware TroubleshootingTechnical SupportTicketing SystemCustomer ServiceTroubleshootingOnline Chat SupportEmail SupportTech & IT
- $25 hourlyI help enterprises and other ventures utilize the benefit of remote working by assisting them in setting up and managing their modern workspaces on Microsoft 365 to improve collaboration between employers and employees, reduce IT infrastructure costs, and protect business data on the cloud. My previous role as an IT Infrastructure Engineer focused on troubleshooting, remote support, and on-site support has helped me attain the skills, expertise, and experience necessary to support your business. I support Microsoft 365 plans and services for Businesses and Enterprise using these superpowers: - Migration of your mailbox(es) from Google to Microsoft 365 -Migration of cloud apps from ADFS to Microsoft Entra - Setting up your new Microsoft 365 subscription - Verifying your Domain and DNS records - Activating and Assigning licenses to users as required. - Creating and Modifying user accounts for your business - Creating guest accounts - Creating a Shared mailbox - Archiving mailboxes for the provision of additional mailbox storage space - Providing Admin support for your SharePoint, Exchange Online, OneDrive, and Teams - Implementing Security and Compliance measures. - General Troubleshooting When I'm not migrating mailboxes, creating user accounts, or setting up policies, I am either taking my dog for a walk, writing about tech, or designing with Canva. See my Copywriting profile for more details.Windows AdministrationMicrosoft Exchange OnlineTroubleshootingHelpdeskWindows ServerContent CreationContent StrategyMicrosoft OutlookCanvaEmail SupportOffice 365Microsoft TeamsMicrosoft OfficeTechnical SupportCopywriting
- $15 hourlyHi, my name is Adewumi O. Babalola I am an experienced Technical Support Consultant with years of experience working for high class clients all over the world. I have over 6 years of extensive hands on knowledge in the field of computer management, networking and customer service. I am an experienced team leader and player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. I do not just see freelancing as a job but as a means to improve on my career and life goals I am dedicated, patient, committed and 100% focused to giving the best to make sure your work comes out as the best. I will be more than glad to work with you. Cheers.Windows AdministrationEmail CommunicationCustomer Support PluginIT SupportCustomer SupportSalesCustomer ServiceDesktop SupportTechnical SupportTroubleshootingMicrosoft TeamsSystem AdministrationNetwork AdministrationPhone SupportTech & ITOnline Chat Support
- $15 hourlyEstablished technical support engineer, who has demonstrated a high-performance capability in end-user support, IT advisory and training, IT helpdesk, application support, specialized help, computer network support. Known for effective problem-solving, and time management skills. At my current place of work, I have demonstrated high-performance capabilities in end-user support, IT advisory and training, IT helpdesk, application support, specialized help, computer network support. Known for a can-do mentality, effectively problem-solving, and time management skills. I possess a highly driven, self-motivated, technology expert with years of work experience in Networking, Server Management, Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365, and Exchange Online technologies. I troubleshoot problems for fun and more knowledge in my leisure. Here are some of my skills amongst others: • Exchange and SharePoint Online (Microsoft Office 365) • Exchange On-Premises and Active Directory • End-user and Operations support • Mail flow - cloud-only and hybrid • Outlook and Azure Identity. • Security, Compliance, and Cybersecurity • Remote support • Excellent Communication skills (spoken and written)Windows AdministrationMicrosoft Azure AdministrationAzure App ServiceNetwork AdministrationActive Directory Federation ServicesNetwork Penetration TestingSystem AdministrationMicrosoft Exchange OnlineMicrosoft AzureCustomer SupportMicrosoft Active DirectoryMicrosoft WindowsEnd User Technical SupportTechnical Support
- $25 hourlyPROFILE An enthusiastic and competent IT Professional with over 6+ years’ experience in Information Technology, Data Migration, Cloud / Cyber Security, Network Security, Network / Systems’ Administration, Technical / Customer Support both physically and remotely. I provide high-end front-line IT Technical Support to companies within and globally (United Kingdom (UK), United States, India, UAE, Netherland, Portugal, Denmark, Germany, Dubai, Pakistan, Malaysia, Australia, France, Singapore Egypt, etc). I am a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in SharePoint Online and a Microsoft Technical Trainer with an in-depth experience in Tenant-to-Tenant Data Migration, SharePoint and OneDrive Online Microsoft 365, Azure Cloud technology, Firewall, Active Directory, Domain Controller, Cloud Migrations, Project Control, Development and Implementation of IT Solutions, Networking, Cloud Security, and advanced troubleshooting of endpoints. My greatest strength is to bring on board unique and brilliant ideas to transform businesses, and to likewise proffer superior service experience to Businesses and enterprise companies. I have also worked with two (2) major top Law Firms as a Network & System’s Administrator and the Head, Information Technology Team. I possess extensive experience in Google Workspace (G-Suite), Dropbox, Webmail Email Services and Domain Management, Google Chrome, Zoom (Inclusive of its subscription), Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP), File Share, Zendesk, Rave, Microsoft 365 Technologies (SharePoint/OneDrive Online, Azure Active Directory, Security and Compliance, Exchange Online, etc), Weekly Data Backup, Disaster Recovery, and provide Technical Support, and Customer Service through Phones, Chats, and Emails. I am certified in the following areas: Microsoft Certified Professional, Microsoft Certified Enterprise Administrator Expert. I resolve user's requests by remote connection or by talking users through a series of actions and keeping them informed on the progress of their respective queries. It would be my utmost pleasure to be a part of your reputable organization where I believe my knowledge and skills will be utilized for an effective service and growth of the company. I also believe I stand to benefit from the opportunities the Company offers to get even better in my craft, I seek for greater opportunities as I am open and thrilled to learn how to use new technologies which would help me become a better person. I am accountable, reliable, honest, a self-starter, a fast learner, open to learning how to use new business and enterprise applications.Windows AdministrationTechnical SupportMicrosoft Exchange OnlineMicrosoft TeamsTroubleshootingEnd User Technical SupportMicrosoft SharePoint AdministrationOffice 365Ticketing SystemMicrosoft Active DirectoryCustomer Support
- $30 hourlyA Certified Ethical Hacker, a proficient cloud engineer (Microsoft cloud services) and a security solutions evangelist (Sophos, Palo Alto, Barracuda) with years of experience in deployment, administration and troubleshooting. I have handled various deployments in the aforementioned proficiencies such as Azure Information protection, MDATP (Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection), SCCM (System center configuration Manager), Microsoft Intune, Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Sophos XG setup, Barracuda Email Gateway, CEH Training amongst many others.Windows AdministrationSystem AdministrationInformation SecurityCommunicationsCloud SecurityMicrosoft WindowsMicrosoft Active DirectoryMicrosoft Exchange ServerOffice 365Microsoft AzureCloud Computing
- $10 hourlyI'm a tech-savvy lady, who's ambitious, intelligent, and eager to learn. My objectives include working with the world-class organizations to solve problems and bring development to their environment. I am an excellent support agent, amazing virtual assistant and a very good data entry personnel. An IT professional with a well-rounded hands-on experience in Infrastructure, Cloud Services and Productivity Application in the industrial and Market research sector, with focus on enabling business technologies to optimize organization strategies, processes and workflows. Possess clear and sound communication and collaboration skills, problem solving skills, creative and innovative thinking skills, time management and prioritization skills to lead and work with diverse groups effectively.Windows AdministrationTroubleshootingIT SupportCustomer ServiceJenkinsTerraformSystem AdministrationMicrosoft OutlookOffice 365Online Chat SupportKubernetesTechnical SupportMicrosoft Exchange OnlineDockerData Entry
- $7 hourlyWith over 5 years of experience as an IT professional, I have gained an excellent understanding of the Microsoft 365 products, Exchange Online, Cloud computing, and how it is applied to various projects. This gives me the edge over others in this regard. I also have a wealth of troubleshooting experiences with Windows, Outlook, Office 365 and One Drive. I have acquired excellent communication skills has led me to develop client relations and customer service, which are my specialty. My main objective would be to grow into a role that requires exceptional Customer Service skills while offering an opportunity to build upon an existing knowledge base to take the business forward.Windows AdministrationTicketing SystemEmail CommunicationCustomer SupportOracle PLSQLMicrosoft WindowsMicrosoft Exchange OnlineTechnical SupportSystem AdministrationSystem ConfigurationMicrosoft AzureOffice 365Hardware TroubleshootingEmail SupportOnline Chat Support
- $30 hourlyI am fascinated by technology and learning. I've worked in Technical Support, Helpdesk, Office 365 administration, network troubleshooting, server, printer, phone, and security, email answering, and customer service. As a Technical support engineer, I am responsible for 3 and 4 cases and escalations, as well as delivering high-level support and information to all of my clients. I got the opportunity to speak with clients from the United States, the United Kingdom, India, Australia, and Africa about day-to-day technical concerns. For more than four years, I've provided remote, phone, and chat help to corporations and individuals with Windows and MAC desktop and laptop computers, as well as server operating system issues. I appreciate being of assistance since I have good interpersonal skills and a strong passion for people. The following are examples of key skills: - Office 365, Google Platforms - Troubleshooting Computers (Hardware, Software, Firmware) - Troubleshooting networking issues (setting network, installing network printers, file sharing, router setup, etc.) - Installing and configuring operating systems and apps for Windows, Mac, and Linux. - Improve the performance of slow Windows machines (de-virus computers, optimize Windows) - Data should be transferred from an old computer to a new one (backup and restore data and mails) - Configure antivirus software for large-scale corporate computers. I'm a highly motivated and team-oriented individual that you can rely on to complete tasks on schedule and with minimal supervision.Windows AdministrationTechnical SupportOffice 365Microsoft OfficeCustomer SupportMicrosoft OutlookDHCPMicrosoft Exchange OnlineNetwork Administration
- $20 hourlyI am a Microsoft 365 Technical Support Specialist with over 3 years of excellent customer and partnership service delivery in Microsoft 365 administration and troubleshooting: Area of focus: Exchange Online, Outlook, SharePoint online, OneNote, Active directory, Azure active directory, Teams, Microsoft Office suites(Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Windows 10, office 365. Experienced in remote and on-prem collaboration with Office 365 IT administrators, managers, and users throughout the world. I excel at debugging network connectivity issues, resolving technical issues, and maintaining computer equipment. I have core competencies in server/network administration, and general IT assistance as a result of my expertise in IT administration and help desk support. Major competence areas include: ► Microsoft 365 ► Domain - Office 365 integration. ► DNS management, DKIM, DMARC, SPF. ► Email and file migration. ► Outlook setup and troubleshooting. ► Mail flow issues ► Outlook calendar, inbox rules, duplicate issues ► Exchange Online, Compliance management. ► Azure AD Connect, Exchange on-prem to cloud management. ► Microsoft Teams. ► SharePoint & OneDrive issues. ► Google workspace ► PowerShell scripting/Automation I'm happy to help with any Microsoft 365 application or service concerns you may have.Windows AdministrationMicrosoft AzureTechnical SupportMicrosoft Exchange OnlineEmail SupportMicrosoft OutlookMicrosoft TeamsOffice 365Microsoft SharePoint AdministrationSystem ConfigurationWindows ServerMicrosoft Active DirectoryCustomer Support
- $15 hourlyI am an experienced support engineer with over 3 years experience in support clients both on-site or remotely. Whether a new deployment or need to troubleshoot and resolve an ongoing issue. I am experience in Microsoft Office 365 administration Exchange Online Encryption and Email Security SharePoint Online Microsoft Teams Azure Active Directory Identity management with Conditional Access Policies Security and Compliance Windows Active Directory Microsoft Exchange ServerWindows AdministrationRecover Data Recovery SoftwareWeb DesignUser Identity ManagementWordPressWeb DevelopmentMicrosoft TeamsEcommerce WebsiteMicrosoft Exchange OnlineMicrosoft SharePoint AdministrationOffice 365Microsoft WindowsMicrosoft AzureMicrosoft Exchange ServerMicrosoft Active Directory
- $10 hourlyI'm an IT Help-desk/Technical Support with 10 years of working experience in the IT industry. I have trained more than 1000 students in my academy to become computer experts. I have solved relevant computer problems for companies and individuals both online and physically. I am still working for more than 10 reputable companies across the world as their computer expert. I am prepared to offer Tech Support services with my vast range of experience in this field. As a highly experienced IT professional with over a decade of experience in remote computer repair, I am dedicated to providing the best service to my clients. I specialize in troubleshooting and repairing Windows and Macs, ensuring that your computer runs at optimal performance. I am well-versed with Remote access tools and I offer a wide range of services, including software installation, data recovery, virus and malware removal, performance optimization, and network troubleshooting. ✔️ Teach how to save your important file to online Drive (Auto Back Up) ✔️ Installation of Windows, Mac, and Linux on a dead PC. ✔️ Installation/uninstallation (programs, devices) ✔️ Problem diagnostic (software and hardware) ✔️ Data Recovery ✔️ Cleaning from viruses, spyware, and malware. ✔️ Speed up (optimization) ✔️ Cleaning unnecessary files. ✔️ Driver installation (compatible with Operating System) ✔️ Can help in gaining of lost password (win login) ✔️ Remove Toolbars in your Browser. ✔️ Upgrading your Hardware for Better Performance ✔️ Other computer issues Contact me for other types of problems you are having with your Computer, Laptop, and other devices. Please provide as much information about the problem you are having, I am here to solve your problem. I have a PC with 16GB RAM & Intel core i7 processor, dedicated internet connection and, a stable power supply which means I am ready for your job. Why you should choose me over other freelancers ✔ Client Reviews: I focus on providing value to all of my clients and earning their trust ✔ Responsiveness: being extremely and keeping all lines of communication readily open with my clients ✔ Over-delivering: this is core to my work as a freelancer. My focus is on giving more than what I expect to receive. I take pride in leaving all of my clients saying 'WOW' ✔ Resilience: reach out to any of my current clients or former clients and ask them about my resilience. For any issue that my clients face, I attack them and find a solution. ✔ Kindness: one of the main aspects of my life that I implement in every facet. Treating everyone with respect, understand all situations with empathy, and genuinely want to improve my client's situations. Thank You Adebayo Micheal IT ExpertWindows AdministrationApplication Setup & InstallationMacBookMicrosoft WindowsLinuxmacOSSoft Skills TrainingHelpdeskTechnical SupportTroubleshootingComputer MaintenanceComputer Hardware InstallationSystem ConfigurationDesktop & Laptop SupportTech & IT
- $8 hourlyI am an adaptable and responsible Techie with a strong passion for excellence and desire to satisfy clients. Flexible Technical Support Engineer with over 4 years of experience helping clients maintain smooth operations. Expertise in Cloud technologies like Office 365 workloads, Azure and AWS cloud services as well as on-premises workloads. I have received numerous commendations for rapidly and effectively restoring businesses from downtime and efficiently collaborating with colleagues to deliver quick results.Windows AdministrationLinux System AdministrationKubernetesMicrosoft Exchange OnlineAmazon EC2Microsoft AzureOffice 365Microsoft Exchange Server
- $34 hourlyPROFILE SUMMARY Dedicated and solutions-driven IT System Administrator Expert skilled and licensed in Cisco Certified Network Associate Demonstrated success in maintaining enterprise-wide applications, upgrading applications, and implementing modules of various Operating Systems. Expert in helpdesk/service desk and Network Administrator with experience of diagnosing network problem, knowledge of IT operating systems (Both Windows and Mac), software procurement, installation, administrator and compatibility. Possessing a prove ability to assist with the day to day running of an IT department and its Business IT systems. Possesses effective communication, refined leadership and dynamic people management skills. Currently seeking an exciting opportunity where a combination of unconventional innovative ideas and entrepreneurial drive are encouraged; leveraging skills to contribute own quota to overall organizational growth., CORE COMPETENCIES * System EngineeringWindows AdministrationOperating Systems DevelopmentComputer NetworkComputer ScienceComputerComputing & NetworkingCustomer SupportServerSystems EngineeringComputer Systems EngineeringNetwork EngineeringMicrosoft WindowsNetwork Administration
- $15 hourlyI have 3 years working experience as a Technical support Engineer for Microsoft, also with technical troubleshooting skills that help in quick problem resolution, ranging from clients in Asia, North and south America, Africa etc. A deep understanding of Windows and office infrastructure and how to troubleshoot both. Also good with MAC (iOS) hardware interfacing with office applications with experience in troubleshooting office products on Mobile (IOs and Android) Sound ability in multitasking and handling several cases simultaneously . Resilient with tough and difficult cases . Also additional knowledge of soft skills and ability to present technical terminologies to customer and client. Also in depth knowledge of data science, machine learning and artificial intelligence . Also knowlegbible about hardware, networking and how it interfaces with several operating systems and applications . Ability to learn new technology on the job.Windows AdministrationMicrosoft Windows PowerShellTech & ITWindows 11 AdministrationTechnical SupportOffice 365Windows 10 AdministrationCommand Language
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.