Hire the best Windows Administrators in South Africa
Check out Windows Administrators in South Africa with the skills you need for your next job.
- $5 hourlyBIOGRAPHY: I have 29years of secretarial/reception & PA experience in various industries. I am outgoing and friendly. I am self- motivated and dedicated to any task allocated to me. I consider myself to be a punctual and trustworthy individual and am a quick study. Being a perfectionist is my strongest suite.Windows AdministrationEmail CommunicationInvoicingFilingMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft Word
- $50 hourlyI declare that the information supplied above and my CV is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge and I am aware of the provision of any inaccurate information may lead to invalidation of my application or should I be successful on the basis of misleading/ false information that this would lead to the termination of my employment. COVER LETTER Dear Mam/Sir Upon learning of your opening for a Pharmacy Assistant, I became eager to submit my resume for your review. As a skilled and dedicated professional with experience performing a wide range of daily pharmacy operations while ensuring optimal levels of regulatory compliance and customer service, I am prepared to significantly contribute to S.O.P goals and objectives. My background includes key experience and success in fast-paced pharmacies. From maintaining stock levels and distributing medicines to packaging/labeling medications and selling over-the-counterWindows AdministrationOrder ProcessingGeographyCustomer SatisfactionMicrosoft WordCustomer ServiceCustomer Feedback DocumentationManagement SkillsLife CoachingMicrosoft PowerPointMicrosoft WindowsWindows XPMicrosoft Excel
- $40 hourlyI am a Hospitality Management intern,Project manager ,First Aider ,Brand Ambassador and influencer with experience in all which . I mentioned aboveWindows AdministrationMicrosoft Access ProgrammingMicrosoft Outlook DevelopmentMicrosoft OutlookMicrosoft PowerPointMicrosoft ProjectMicrosoft WindowsMicrosoft WordAdvertisingMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft AccessTechnical Project ManagementOperating Systems DevelopmentComputer Skills
- $19 hourlyPost-Grad Student with experience in Administrative work and background in web development looking to assist small to medium sized businesses. *I am proficient in computer skills (from administrative to development work) *I am experienced in HTML and CSS3 ( including JQuery) *I work fast and attentively to meet your objectivesWindows AdministrationTranslationComputer ScienceESL TeachingAccountingFrenchWeb DevelopmentSpanishManagement AccountingWeb ApplicationMicrosoft ExcelCSSHTML5Java
- $50 hourlyIT Specialist | Project Management My professional experience includes developing and managing the day-to-day operations of the internal networks. In my current position, I am responsible for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd level for the team which is situated in multiple locations and was also responsible for setting up these offices for them to be able to communicate with regional as well as international offices in the US.Windows AdministrationInformation TechnologyGoogle WorkspaceAndroidMicrosoft OfficeMicrosoft SharePointManagement SkillsTechnical Project ManagementDirectoryIT InfrastructureBeyondTrustDHCPMicrosoft WindowsDNSMicrosoft Active Directory
- $18 hourlyExperienced Senior Information Technology Technician with a demonstrated history of working in the computer, network and systems industry. Skilled in Computer Repairs, software installations, OS maintenance, Printers, Servers, RF devices and Networking. Strong information technology professional with a MCP & MCSA focused in Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate from KIB College. Intermediate experience in macOs, Experienced in Office 365 administration, AD administration, Print Server administration, Mimecast administration and CRM troubleshooting.Windows AdministrationDesktop AdMicrosoft OutlookInformation Technology OperationsInformation TechnologyTech & ITPersonal ComputerDirectoryComputer AssemblyServerMicrosoft OfficeMicrosoft Active DirectorymacOSOffice 365Microsoft Windows
- $20 hourlyI have a strong analytical mind and a real passion for technology. I have 12 years working experience in IT ranging from Customer, Server & Network support to Company Operations, and Project Management. Nov 2019 - Feb 2023 Operations Manager, MSP - Maintain & ensuring internal systems are up and running 24/7 - Evaluating & Improving company workflow operations - Researching new technologies to improve overall service delivery - Automating tasks via Kaseya VSA (RMM) Nov 2018 – 2019 Project Manager / Remote Support Manager, MSP - Oversee all projects (Internal & Client based) - Documenting project procedures - Training engineers - Compiling project reports on completion Mar 2018 – Nov 2018 Remote Support Manager, MSP - Ensuring engineers reach daily targets - Resolve any escalated queries - Document training material / procedures for Support Engineers - Managing backups & implementing new solutions for clients. Jun 2012 – Mar 2018 Senior IT Engineer / Data Recovery Specialist, MSP - Troubleshooting first, second- and third-line helpdesk issues using N-Able and Spiceworks. - Maintaining company internal systems - Maintaining an internal and external knowledge base with Solutions, FAQs, and How-To articles. June 2010 – 2012 Call Centre Agent / Junior Server Admin, ISP - Acting as first and second line support, resolving computer-related issues on-site or using remote management tools such as TeamViewer - Supported on-site Technicians installing Wireless Links - Assist Senior Server Administrator with managing Mail & Web ServersWindows AdministrationDNSOffice 365Microsoft Active DirectoryTroubleshootingCSS 3FirewallWindows ServerRemote Management SoftwareWeb HostingSophos Sophos UTMDomain MigrationComputing & NetworkingHTML5Microsoft Hyper-V Server
- $20 hourlyI'm a multi-skilled IT support specialist with 10 years good all-round technical support experience. I have a proven track record of ensuring the smooth running of ICT systems and providing IT services that improve the efficiency and performance of the organization. I'm passionate about utilizing technology to make for a better user experience for my clients.Windows AdministrationWindows 7 AdministrationMicrosoft SharePointMicrosoft OfficeBusiness ManagementComputing & NetworkingManagement SkillsInformation TechnologyTech & ITTechnical Project ManagementOffice 365Microsoft AzureMicrosoft WindowsMicrosoft Exchange ServerMicrosoft Active Directory
- $90 hourlyTechSys HoldEm IT Solutions *Remote Infrastructure Support and Management *Apollo System *Website Design *Website & Server Hosting *Platform Design *Graphic Design *G - Suite Hosting *ESET Antivirus PartnershipWindows AdministrationReactFlutterMySQLExpressJSMongoDBNode.jsPHPServer AdministrationWebsite MaintenancePlatform DesignerLinux System AdministrationEcommerce Website DevelopmentIT SupportRemote IT Management
- $250 hourlyCAREER OBJECTIVES I am an ambitious and confident individual with a strong commitment to excellence. I am reliable and open to new ideas and I easily adapt and learn from my surrounding environment. I am a strong team player with the ability to work independently and contribute to cross-functional teams. I can bring people along with me in pursuit for the department goals.Windows AdministrationFreelance MarketingMicrosoft WindowsComputerMarketingCustomer Service
- $65 hourlyI am a support specialist experienced in supporting clients on Microsoft Windows and MacOS operating systems. I will be able to assist remotely with any desktop support you might need. Good relationships with my clients is important to me.Windows AdministrationmacOSMicrosoft Windows
- $20 hourlyA highly motivated and hardworking IT professional. Capable of delivering at the highest level. I have first-rate organisational skills and the ability to produce a consistently high standard of work. With excellent interpersonal skills, I am an effective team player. With years of experience and a passion for the IT industry, I am able to provide support and administration of corporate networks to ensure that quality solutions meet business objectives.Windows AdministrationActive DirectoryMicrosoft Office 365Computer Maintenance
- $10 hourlyI'm a SharePoint Expert and been in the field 5+ years. I have an extensive knowledge of: Microsoft SharePoint 2007/2010/2013 SharePoint Online Office 365 Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019 Exchange Server 2010/2013 Workflow (Nintex, K2, SharePoint Designer) Hyper-V I have worked on over 20 SharePoint projects. Involve server configuration, web service design and implementation, custom master pages, simple styling, forms, site creation, workflow development, Migration from 2007 to 2010 to 2013.Windows AdministrationMicrosoft SQL Server AdministrationVMware ESX ServerVMware AdministrationMicrosoft Office 365Windows 8 AdministrationWindows 7 AdministrationMicrosoft Exchange ServerMicrosoft SharePoint DesignerMicrosoft SharePoint Administration
- $15 hourlyI am a passionate freelancer and am ready to start an adventure here on Upwork. I am super hard-working and deadline driven. Fluent in English and love exploring creativity, therefor I love writing and designing. I've worked in Marketing for a couple of years but am currently pursuing my own 'thing'. Would love the opportunity to work with you :)Windows AdministrationSocial Media ImageryCanvaAlbum Cover DesignGraphic DesignAdministrative SupportTranslationSocial Media ManagementLogo DesignWritingAudio TranscriptionResearcherContent WritingSocial Media Content
- $14 hourly29 years old, with over 10 years IT experience. I hold a diploma in PC Support, which was obtained in New Zealand in 2010. I have worked as an assistant IT Technician at a school in Cape Town, for roughly 4 years now, and run my own IT Support business advertising primarily on Facebook. Some skills include: Experience of Windows 95 right up till Windows 11. Also able to work with Mac machines. The ability to diagnose & resolve error messages. The speeding up of slow computers. Sorting email issues out. Diagnosing printer issues The ability to communicate, and liaise with non IT literate people, with regards to what needs to be done. I consider myself a perfectionist, and I take customer satisfaction very seriously, and will readily go the extra mile for a client should the need arise.Windows AdministrationProblem SolvingTroubleshootingWindows NTWindows 10 AdministrationAdministrative SupportEnd User Technical SupportDesktop & Laptop SupportComputer NetworkComputer MaintenanceWindows 7 AdministrationRemote IT ManagementMac OS X AdministrationTeamViewerSystem Administration
- $25 hourlyI'm a Senior IT Desktop/Cloud Engineer based in South Africa, open to projects and jobs locally and globally. With 8 plus years of experience as a Technical Support Specialist. I have a Degree in Information Technology and I'm Microsoft Certified and 3 years of hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure (AZ 104,SC-200,MSCE 2012, MS 365, Windows 10 & 11, MAC OS), along with CompTIA A+ and N+, Zendesk ticketing system Expert, Cisco CyberSecurity Certification, IBM Cloud Essential Certification. I have worked with a wide variety of platforms and applications as a Support Analyst such as SQL Databases, Azure Apps and Services, SAP, Sage Pastel, Windows OS, Linux OS, PowerShell, Backup, Exchange, Active Directory, Group Policies, Sophos Firewalls, Norton and Symantec Antivirus, VMware, Azure VPN, WVD (Windows Virtual Desktop), Google Suit, Microsoft 355 services. I am adept in the maintenance, upgrade, and improvement of multiple systems. Moreover, while on-the-job experience has afforded me a well-rounded skill set, including first-rate organization, I excel in the following KPA’s • Deliver effective incident queue management via a ticket logging system. Priorities ticket resolution workload on predefined SLA with proactive and timely status updates. • Handling of variety 1st/2nd IT incident requests from our global team, including hardware and software-related issues (Mac, Servers, Windows 10/11, Printers, M365, Security, Wi-Fi, VPN) • Work closely with (and take directions from) Service Delivery Manager (SDM) and Technical Chief Officer (TCO) to provide excellent services across the organization. • Implement, manage, and govern solutions for Microsoft Office 365/Azure processes • Lead existing and upcoming IT projects, and provide support to over 700 staff globally • Administers and Monitor security and Firewall systems (Sophos XG Firewall and Symantec Endpoint Security) • Liaise with third-party and vendors regarding asset warranty, maintain stock and inventory levels of IT equipment and device lifecycle within the SLA. • Working closely with Human Capital teams to ensure on-boarding/off-boarding are run smoothly • Provide IT induction training and Presentation about the company’s IT Policies and Procedures for new starts and internship studentWindows AdministrationMicrosoft AzureOffice 365Sophos Sophos UTMZendeskSymantec Security SoftwareCybersecurity MonitoringMicrosoft Virtual ServerServer AdministrationNetwork EngineeringSystem AdministrationNetwork AdministrationRemote Connection SupportHelpdeskMicrosoft Active Directory
- $20 hourlyPROFILE I am an experienced professional with a demonstrated history of working in the Information Technology and services industry. Skilled in Windows Server, Desktop Support Management, Computer Hardware, Technical Support, and System Administration. More recently Microsoft Azure. Competent IT Professional from a High School and tertiary institution focused on IT. Cloud Computing is a hot spot in the market and is where I see myself gaining deeper knowledge and learning new technologies.Windows AdministrationAdministrateTerraformTech & ITComputer AssemblySystem AutomationAutomationWindows ServerMicrosoft WindowsOffice 365Microsoft AzureCompTIAMicrosoft Exchange ServerAzure DevOpsCloud Computing
- $8 hourlyI am a passionate person, dedicated and hardworking, with the ability to give every effort to my tasks. I am also very out going. Experienced IT Support Engineer with expert knowledge .Seeking to work in a fast paced organization where my skills can be utilized to the benefit of my employer.Windows AdministrationDesktop SupportSoftware MaintenanceComputer NetworkNetwork AdministrationInformation TechnologyPrinterComputing & NetworkingComputerTech & ITNetwork Engineering
- $30 hourlySubject Matter Expert : Branding & Digital Solutions Specialist, Agile Master, Scrum Master, SixSigma, CyberSecurity, CBAP, PMP, ITIL, Cobit5, CISSP, Sales & Marketing, Project Manager, Trainer- Facilitator, BPM & BRM Business Consultant, Sage Pastel Bookkeeping Professional, HubSpot Certified Sales & Marketing Professional, Affiliate Marketing, Digital Marketing, Content Creator Microsoft Head Start ( Startup Member ), Digital Marketing, Brand Development, Influencer Marketing, Kajabi Expert, Ads Specialist (Google, Facebook, Instagram), Business Coach, JoziHub ( Google Startup Partner) Partner, IT & Business Management Consultant, Project & Risk Management Consultant, Information Security & Cybersecurity Consultant, Certification Training (Certification Preparation Trainer - Lecturer), IT & Professional Contracting Services, Local and International Supplier & Procurement, Mining and Energy - EPCM Think Professionals Service, Commodities Trading (B2B) Brokerage,Windows AdministrationSQL ProgrammingScrumMicrosoft SharePointHubSpotCybersecurity ManagementReverse EngineeringAgile Project ManagementInformation SecurityInformation Technology
- $15 hourlyI am committed to professionalism, highly organized, able to work under strict deadline schedules with attention to detail & have excellent practical skills. I have a sound knowledge of computer systems and excellent communication skills. I have 11 years of experience in the IT field. I have a lot of experience in service desk support, as a desktop/server field technician & as an administrator. I have experience in the fields below: ● Windows server, AD, WSUS, DHCP/DNS management. ● Office 365 / Azure management ● Backup management - Acronis & Azure ● Remote support - Kaseya and N-able N-central ● Corporate AV support - Eset, Webroot, Bitdefender ● Desktop/Server support ● Hardware/Software installation and support ● Printer support and management ● CRM/ERP support - Sage, AccpacWindows AdministrationDirectoryMacBookCloud ComputingData BackupGoogle WorkspaceMicrosoft OfficeMicrosoft SharePointiOSMicrosoft WindowsMicrosoft Active DirectoryMicrosoft AzureDHCPOffice 365Microsoft Exchange Server
- $20 hourlyExperienced Security Operation Center Analyst with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Technical Support, Security Information, and Event Management (SIEM), Firewall tools, Network intrusion detection systems, Web vulnerability scanning tools, Email security tools, and Antivirus software. Strong Cyber security professional with a CompTIA Security +, Microsoft certified Security Operation Analyst, Artificial Intelligence, Microsoft certified professional, Juniper Network Certified Associate, Fortinet Network Security Expert NSE 1 & 3, CNSS Certified Network Security Specialist, CompTIA A+ N+ International focused certification on ICT Security(Available remote)hWindows AdministrationComputing & NetworkingComputer NetworkMicrosoft WindowsMicrosoft OfficeBusiness Activity Monitoring SoftwareWindows App DevelopmentCiscoSystem SecurityIncident ManagementFortinetArtificial IntelligenceSophos Sophos UTMWeb ApplicationNetwork Security
- $15 hourlyI'm a network and IT infrastructure Technician, I have 3 years' experience in software and hardware, from installing, configuring, upgrading windows and Linux systems to anything hardware. I also maintain IT infrastructure. I'm also a web developer, I have 3 years' experience in ASP.net MVC, HTML, CSS. recovery of drives such as flashes and hard drives, that are no longer working. 4 years' experience in setting up of Virtual machines using Hyper-V, and VMware and administering them. I also do cisco network designs and setup. I do project management until successful completion. I value communication to make things easier. keeping you up-to date with every step of the projectWindows AdministrationMicrosoft Power BIMicrosoft ExcelExcel FormulaData AnalysisVirtualizationHTMLIT InfrastructureASP.NET MVCComputer NetworkCSSC#Data RecoveryLinuxSystem Administration
- $14 hourlyI am an IT Support Engineer with experience in assisting clients with general IT issues, setting up new laptops, desktops, installing operating systems both on Apple and Windows PCs. I pride myself in providing quality service and am fully dedicated to the task at hand.Windows AdministrationOperating SystemCitrixOffice 365Application Setup & InstallationAccount ManagementmacOSMicrosoft WindowsIT SupportTech & ITHelpdeskRemote Connection Support
- $20 hourlyIm an I.T Support engineer with 11 years experience in the desktop and server support field. So whether you are having desktop issues, server issues and need someone who will have the time and commitment to get issues resolved both quickly and efficiently, then I can help. Windows Desktop (Windows 7, 8.1, Vista, 10, 11) Windows server (2008-2022, DHCP, DNS, AD, Exchange, File and Print server) Azure and 365 Support (Basic)Windows AdministrationMicrosoft OfficeMicrosoft Active DirectoryDNSDHCPMicrosoft Exchange ServerOffice 365Microsoft AzureDesktop & Laptop SupportPersonal ComputerServerMicrosoft WindowsWindows Server
- $7 hourly1. Personal introduction and history I am a hard working and attentive individual. I work well in a team and can work equally as well on my own as I am self motivated and energetic. I have experience in administrative and the reception field. I completed my Health and Skincare studies at Camelot International institute and enjoyed my time there. I believe I am a mature and charismatic person and I am willing and eager to learn and gain as much knowledge and experience in any position I am placed in.Windows AdministrationCustomer Satisfaction ResearchCustomer Relationship ManagementCustomer ExperienceCustomer AnalysisCustomer EngagementCustomer SupportCustomer CareTeam ManagementMobile QAMicrosoft WindowsMicrosoft ExcelCustomer ServicePhone Communication
- $15 hourlyI'm a Law student who is currently in 3rd year. I'm looking for opportunities in the workplace that will better my working ethics for the future. With extensive and thorough knowledge in administration. I assist in Microsoft software applications. And have the skill to proof read and writing. I can help with your email marketing and customer services.Windows AdministrationCommunication SkillsCustomer ServiceMicrosoft AccessMicrosoft ExcelComputer BasicsAdministrateFinanceSales
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.