Hire the best Microsoft Windows Azure Developers in China
Check out Microsoft Windows Azure Developers in China with the skills you need for your next job.
- $45 hourlyHi there, Are you finding a 100% Job Success, Top Rated freelancer, to join your important and exciting project, with a strong sense of responsibility, with a strong sense of reputation, with a strong sense of long-term cooperation ??? Are you finding an experienced Devops engineer? To help you to build up the cloud infrastructure hosting your critical applications on AWS,Azure,Alibaba Cloud etc, to build the CI/CD pipeline, kubernetes, Docker environment. Are you finding someone with really rich experience in IT infrastructure? To help you to manange your IT infrastructure including your network/server/cloud infrastructure. Do you need help to migrate your business to cloud? With someone familiar with AWS/Ali Cloud/Azure/Office 365. That's me!!! Totoal 13-years of IT career, 8-years experience on IT infrastructure management, 5-years as devops engineer to manage cloud infra and CICD in large software company. 3-years experinece in upwork as freelancer, 100% job success!! Top rated freelancer!!! Professional skills: - AWS, Azure, Alibaba Cloud - Linux, kubernetes, docker, CICD, jenkins,git, github - Networking infrastructure, VPN, wireguard, openvpn - Wordpress - Email infrastructure - Shell, Nodejs, Vuejs, JavaMicrosoft Windows AzureEmail SystemVue.jsNode.jsJenkinsNetwork AdministrationAlibaba CloudWordPressCI/CDDevOpsMicrosoft AzureTerraformDockerKubernetesLinuxAmazon Web Services
- $80 hourly20+ years experiences in software development and enterprise architecture. Focus on Big Data solution and Micro-services solution. Rich experiences in Microsoft Azure and AWS. Data governance solution design and implementation. Member of DAMA China. Published two books on Amazon: Exploring Hadoop Ecosystem Volume 1, Volume 2Microsoft Windows AzurePaaSSnowflakeApache SparkMicrosoft AzureAmazon Web ServicesApache HadoopHiveBig Data
- $125 hourlyWorking location Guangzhou Terence has multiple roles in the world of data, including and not limited to: data analytics architect, data project manager, data culture evangelist and data literacy coach. He is also the proudest father of two lovely boys. Terence has over 15 years of experience in business analytics, enterprise applications and data warehousing. He have worked at Microsoft Consulting as Sr. Service Specialist of Data&AI Solution. Prior to joining Microsoft, Terence worked as Principal Solution Engineer at Tableau, Sr. Solution Architect for business analytics and predictive analytics at SAP, Sr. Consultant for business analytics at IBM GBS and Pre-sales Consultant at Business Objects. He has deep experience in retail, consumer products, auto, real estate, and high-tech industries. He also has a long-standing observation and insight into the evolution of business analytics products. Now he would love to share what he've learned/known in the data area. He's open for any coaching, training, consulting related jobs.Microsoft Windows AzureMicrosoft AzureCoachingMicrosoft Power BITableauSAP Business WarehouseData WarehousingData AnalyticsBig Data
- $40 hourlyHello everybody, I am a C/C++ developer with over 15 years development experience, worked on realtime systems, commercial softwares and online games... Also have a good background of database design and development.Microsoft Windows AzureMicrosoft AzureDatabase ProgrammingObjective-CMicrosoft Visual C++iOS DevelopmentC++C
- $40 hourlyHello, thanks a lot for your interests, if you need expertise in Kubernetes and DevOps, please contact me, I can help you in the following fields: 1. Build cost-effective DevOps platform in Kubernetes, develop fully automatically CI/CD pipelines 2. Setup and deploy applications in scalable and resilient production env based on Kubernetes, including different cloud-provided Kubernetes, like AKS(Azure), and ACK(Alicloud) 3. Training on how to improve scrum practices with DevOps 4. Scalable and resilient micro service architect design 5. Envolve spring cloud based application to use non-intrusive native capabilities of Kubernetes and Istio(Service Mesh) 6. Migrate traditional applications to containerized services and deploy them into Kubernetes ===================================================================== My Skillsets: Kubernetes (Certified Kubernetes Administrator) Helm Jenkins, Jenkins Kubernetes Integration, ArgoCD, Bitbucket Pipelines Terraform, Ansible Istio Cert-manager, external-dns Kiali, Jaeger, Prometheus, Grafana Docker J2EE, Spring boot, Spring cloud, spring security Node.js MariaDB, Kafka, MongoDB, Redis ===================================================================== Highlights: Very experienced in full software development life cycle, including requirement analysis,design, implementation, testing, sustaining, and version release, production deployment. 6+ years expertise in Kubernetes and DevOps, a Certified Kubernetes Administrator Strong IT project management experience with PMP certification Very familiar with Java tech stacks (J2EE, spring boot, spring cloud) and Node.js(MEAN) stacks, having hands-on experience in building API microservices with Docker, k8s and istioMicrosoft Windows AzureSpring CloudSpring BootAPI DevelopmentService Cloud AdministrationService Cloud DevelopmentMicroserviceJenkinsCI/CDAnsibleNode.jsTerraformDevOps EngineeringMicrosoft AzureDockerKubernetes
- $25 hourlyExperienced Microsoft 365 Technical Support Engineer with over a year at Microsoft. My primary goal is to assist and streamline your Microsoft 365 experience. 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 & 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬: 📌 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝟑𝟔𝟓 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲: Expertise in Exchange, Outlook, Intune, Azure Active Directory (AAD), SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Publisher, Planner, OneDrive, etc... 📌 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭: Swiftly resolving issues, from Office 365 login problems to advanced SharePoint backups. 📌 𝐄𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: Minimizing downtime through effective technical issue resolution. 📌𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Connecting effortlessly to Azure and AWS. 📌𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭-𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: Empowering your team with tailored Office application training. 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞 & 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐬: I believe in transparent communication, collaboration, and a strong work ethic. My mission is to align with your vision, becoming an integral part of your team to drive your success. 🌐 𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝘁! I'm dedicated to your business success. Let's connect and explore how I can empower your organization with advanced IT solutions.Microsoft Windows AzureEnd User Technical SupportTechnical SupportEmail DeliverabilityMicrosoft Power AutomateAdministrative SupportMicrosoft SharePoint AdministrationTroubleshootingMicrosoft Windows PowerShellTicketing SystemMicrosoft AzureMicrosoft Exchange ServerMicrosoft OutlookMicrosoft Exchange OnlineOffice 365Microsoft Power BI
- $40 hourlyThe Data Bubble, as i like to call it, has created an enormous confusion, as a result, it is hard to distinguish between employees and workers in the field, as everyone seems to be calling themselves something different. It is common to see titles such as "data analytics engineer," "data science engineer," "business data analyst," and much more fancy crammed titles, but it can be hard to understand what these roles actually mean and how they fit into the larger data ecosystem. In reality, there are four major roles in data: the machine learning engineer, the data engineer, the DBA (database administrator), and the data analyst. Each of these roles plays a unique and important role in the data ecosystem, and it is important to understand how they fit together. As a data analyst, my focus is on using data to inform business decisions. I use tools such as SQL and cloud technologies such as Google cloud and Azure to clean, extract and transform data for analysis. I also use tools such as PowerBI to create interactive dashboards for visualization and reporting. I am also proficient in Python and comfortable using tools such as NumPy, pandas, and scikit-learn for data manipulation. In addition to these technical skills, I am a strong communicator and team player, and I am able to work with both technical and non-technical team members to deliver insights that drive business success. In conclusion, if you're looking for someone to completely revolutionize your business and turn all your data into gold using their mad skills in SQL and Python, you've come to the right place (because obviously I'm the only one who knows how to do that). Just kidding. But seriously, my background in data analysis has allowed me to do some pretty cool stuff, like uncover hidden trends and create successful marketing campaigns. So if you want to make data-driven decisions that will actually make a difference, don't hesitate to hit me up. We can work together to turn data into dollars and make your business the best it can be.Microsoft Windows AzureGoogle SheetsMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft AzureGoogle Cloud PlatformData VisualizationData CleaningData AnalyticsData Analytics & Visualization SoftwareData AnalysisSoftwareMicrosoft SQL ServerBigQueryPostgreSQLSQL ProgrammingSQL
- $100 hourlyI’m a developer experienced in backend development using .net, Golang and Node.js, I also have limited experiences in front end development using React and Vue. Whether you’re trying to win work, list your services, or create a new online store, I can help. - Full project management from start to finish - Regular communication is important to me, so let’s keep in touch.Microsoft Windows AzureBig DataGolangTypeScriptNode.js.NET CoreC#Microsoft AzureSoftware Development
- $55 hourlySummary I have 8 years of experience in the DevOps field, proficient in cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Alibaba Cloud, and Tencent Cloud. I specialize in Docker and Kubernetes container technologies, coding proficiency in Python and Shell scripting, with a good understanding of Go, C, Node.js, and PHP code. I excel in infrastructure architecture design and implementation.Microsoft Windows AzureGrafanaPrometheusJenkinsPythonMicrosoft AzureAmazon Web ServicesDockerDevOpsKubernetes
- $80 hourlyI am experienced in current popular public cloud platforms.(Azure/GCP/AWS/Alibaba cloud) I am familiar with most popular cloud infrastructure components and architectures. I have devops related work experience including CI/CD pipeline design and deployment. I can speak both English and Chinese. Can work with global team. Good teamwork and can handle multi tasks.Microsoft Windows AzureCloud ComputingPythonKubernetesAlibaba CloudMicrosoft Azure AdministrationMicrosoft AzureAzure DevOpsDevOpsCloud Engineering
- $35 hourlyKeywords: SharePoint, Power Apps, Power Automate, InfoPath, Script & Automation. Since 2009, I've honed a specialized skill set in: ✅ Comprehensive SharePoint on-premise expertise, spanning versions: SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019. ✅ A holistic approach to SharePoint projects encompassing architecture, design, development, deployment, training, upgrading, and migration. ✅ Proficiency in Power Apps and Power Automate, empowering businesses with streamlined solutions. ✅ Mastery in designing and publishing with InfoPath. Driven by a passion for delivering comprehensive SharePoint solutions, I bridge the gap between technical complexities and business objectives. By choosing to work with me: Being recognized as a "RISING TALENT" on Upwork isn't just a badge; it's a testament to my dedication, quality of work, and continuous learning. By choosing to work with me, you're partnering with someone who's on an upward trajectory, hungry for success, and consistently exceeds expectations. My fresh perspective, adaptability, and the drive to leave a mark make me an ideal choice for projects demanding excellence. Together, we won't just meet your project goals; we'll set new benchmarks.Microsoft Windows AzureMicrosoft AzureMicrosoft SQL ServerMicrosoft Windows PowerShellMicrosoft Power BIMicrosoft Power AutomateMicrosoft PowerAppsMicrosoft InfopathMicrosoft SharePoint DesignerMicrosoft SharePoint AdministrationMicrosoft SharePoint DevelopmentMicrosoft SharePoint
- $30 hourlyAre you searching for a versatile Data Analyst who can unlock the hidden potential within your data and drive your business forward? I am here to help! I am a dedicated Data Analyst with a robust blend of technical expertise, strategic insight, exceptional collaboration skills and a proven track record of driving business growth across diverse industries. 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲: ✅ 🏆 𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐞 | 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐛𝐨𝐱: With certifications in Tableau Data Analyst, Power BI Data Analyst Associate and Google Analytics with over 6 years of experieince at work , I leverage these platforms, including Tableau, Power BI, Google Analytics, Excel and Google Data Studio to transform complex dataset into intuitive, actionable visualiations and dashboards that empower your informed decision-making. ✅ 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐞: With a solid grasp of SQL, Python, Web Scraping and ETL techniques, I can streamline the process and seamlessly clean, transform, and extract meaning insight from multiple sources, providing accurate and reliable analyses. ✅ 𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞: Having successfully worked in diverse sectors including eCommerce, Technology, Digital Marketing, Construction, and Utilities etc., I have gained a deep understanding of unique challenges and opportunities each industry faces. This cross-industry exposure allows me to tailor data-driven solutions that align with your specific business needs. ✅ 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬 & 𝐀/𝐁 𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠Strategic Sales and Marketing Analytics & A/B Testing: I specialize in A/B testing, Sales and Marketing Analytics, helping businesses optimize digital strategies and maximize their digital presence through in-depth analysis of campaign performance, sales performance, customer behavior, ROI , and market trends, offering actionable insights that drive your marketing strategies to success. 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗦𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗠𝗲 𝗔𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁: ✅ 𝐁𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬-𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐜𝐡 & 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: With a strong business acumen and excellent communication skills, I can bridge the gap between data insights and strategic actions and drive business growth through data-driven insights. I understand the bottom line and go beyond numbers, delivering strategies that empower your business to thrive. ✅ 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠: I believe in working closely with my clients, ensuring a deep understanding of their goals and challenges and swift problem-solving abilities. This collaborative approach ensures that the insights I provide are directly aligned with your business objectives in a timely manner. ✅ 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬: I understand that every business is unique. I offer customized analytical solutions that align with your specific goals and challenges. ✅ 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐭𝐡: Whether you're a startup or an established enterprise, my services are designed to identify untapped opportunities and scale with your business, giving you a competitive edge in your industry, ensuring sustainable success in the long run. 𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲! Partner with me to unlock the full potential of your data and make it a driving force for your business growth. Let's transform your raw data into a roadmap for strategic expansion. Thank you for considering me as your Data Scientist /Analyst. I look forward to connecting and discussing how I can contribute to your business's growth journey.Microsoft Windows AzureData ScrapingMySQLMicrosoft AzureMarketing AnalyticsBusiness IntelligenceMicrosoft Power BI Data VisualizationData AnalysisA/B TestingData ExtractionDatabricks PlatformSASPythonSQLMicrosoft Power BITableau
- $27 hourlyIT specialist with an extensive background in the official Microsoft Support Team Microsoft provides excellent service for Microsoft Enterprise customers and Premium partners My Technical background is summarised below: + Microsoft Certified Enterprise Administrator Expert + Microsoft Security Administrator Associate. + Azure Administrator Associate My scope of Technical competencies includes: Microsoft Azure ⎯ Azure AD Administration, Engineering & Troubleshooting ⎯⎯ Microsoft 365 ⎯⎯⎯ Identity Management ⎯⎯⎯ Exchange Online & Outlook ⎯⎯⎯⎯ Mail Flow Rules ⎯⎯⎯⎯ Email Reputation (SPF, DKIM & DMARC, Junk verdict, Message Header & Message Trace Analysis) ⎯⎯⎯⎯ Email Protection (Anti-spam, Malware & Phish policies config) ⎯⎯⎯⎯ Migrations (PST, IMAP, Gmail, Staged, Cutover, Remote) ⎯⎯⎯⎯ Inbound & Outbound Connectors configuration ⎯⎯⎯ MS365 Online Apps ⎯⎯⎯ Apps for Enterprise (Word, Excel, MS Teams, OneDrive) ⎯⎯⎯ Security & Compliance ⎯⎯⎯⎯ Audit Logs, Sign-in, and User Risk Analysis ⎯⎯⎯⎯ eDiscovery search & hold, Content Search ⎯⎯⎯⎯ Conditional access and MFA ⎯⎯⎯⎯ Sensitivity Labels and Policies ⎯⎯⎯⎯ DLP Policies and Data Classification ⎯⎯⎯⎯ Data Lifecycle Management ⎯⎯⎯⎯ Alerts Configuration ⎯⎯⎯ Intune Enrolment & Configuration ⎯⎯⎯ Hybrid Environments ⎯⎯⎯ Billing & Licensing ⎯⎯ PowerShell ⎯⎯ Virtual Machines ⎯⎯ Storage Active Directory ⎯ AD Administration Multi-lingual professional fluent in Russian and English, with a master's degree in management and experience working with diverse cross-cultural teams.Microsoft Windows AzureMicrosoft AzureOffice 365Microsoft Active DirectorySystem AdministrationMicrosoft Exchange OnlinemacOSCustomer SupportHelpdeskTechnical SupportPhone SupportCloud ManagementMicrosoft Outlook
- $25 hourlyHi there, it’s Wayne from Beijing. I'm a professional backend developer for over 9 years with huge experiences in building various web services. I‘m capable to help start-up companies to construct services from 0 to 1. I'm passionate about Open-Source-Software as well. I'm a contributor of Kubernetes project on Github(Github: github.com/amewayne). Here are my technical skills ✔️ Have experience in PHP and building service via Laravel framework. ✔️ Have experience in especially in building api services. ✔️ I'm good at operating various cloud platform such as Azure, GCP, Alibaba Cloud. etc. I can help my clients to transit their service from physical data centre to cloud. ✔️ I have huge experience of building infrastructure service such as Prometheus and Graphite. I have built a Prometheus cluster for over 10,000 machines in recent 2 years. I can speak Chinese(Mandarin), English, Japanese(JLPT N2). Trust me, and I will help you successfully get the work done and make your business keep moving forward.Microsoft Windows AzureBack-End DevelopmentGolangPrometheusPHPMySQLMicrosoft AzureGoogle Cloud PlatformKubernetesGitLinux
- $16 hourly* Proficient in using python and its underlying principles, pandas, pyspark, unittest and other modules. * Familiar with Java language, IO, multithreading, JVM principle, etc. * Familiar with oracle, sql server and other relational databases, user-defined functions, stored procedures, data synchronization and other contents. * Proficient in using hadoop, mapreduce, hive, spark and other big data components. * Familiar wit linux and shell scripts. * Understand the design process of data lake and data warehouse model, and be familiar with data modeling. * Familiar with the use of cloud platforms such as Microsoft Cloud ADF and Databricks. * Understand git, bitbucket, jenkins and other tools.Microsoft Windows AzureData WarehousingETLApache HadoopGitApache SparkDatabaseApache KafkaLinuxDatabricks PlatformData LakeMicrosoft SQL ServerApache HivePythonMicrosoft AzureJava
- $22 hourlyAs an IT Professional with 7+ years of experience as a technical team leader and escalation engineer, I am here to help organizations to get the best utilisation of Microsoft products. During my experience, I got to know that each organization need automation and time-saving task management, which I can provide with Azure and MG PowerShell Modules. I have skills in Identity synchronization, mailbox Migration, MS Teams development and many more. In my professional journey, I helped different organizations with server migration and subscription management for cost-cutting and better utilization.Microsoft Windows AzureMicrosoft Azure AdministrationMicrosoft TeamsMicrosoft Exchange OnlineOffice 365Microsoft Azure
- $20 hourlyJob Preferences Cloud architect and operations Current Status: I'm looking for jobs now Duty Time: anytimeMicrosoft Windows AzureKubernetesMicrosoft AzureITILCloud ComputingPaaSIaaSIT Infrastructure
- $20 hourlyI’m a .NET developer experienced in building websites for small and medium-sized businesses. Whether you’re trying to win work, list your services, or create a new online store, I can help.Microsoft Windows AzureProject Management.NET FrameworkMicrosoft Azure
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.