Hire the best Microsoft Windows Azure Developers in Georgia
Check out Microsoft Windows Azure Developers in Georgia with the skills you need for your next job.
- $45 hourlyCloud Platforms: AWS, GCP and Azure. Services: EKS, GKE, ECS, ALB, ELB, WAF, DNS, CI/CD, Configuration Management, Automation and Scripting, Version Control System, Infrastructure as Code, Containerisation and Orchestration, Monitoring and Logging, Infrastructure Security. Experienced in: Kubernetes, Dockers, Linux, Windows, Nginx, apache, tomcat, IIS, Git, GitHub, Gitlab CI, Jenkins, ArgoCD, ELK, Splunk, Prometheus, Grafana, Zabbix, Clear understanding of Protocols: HTTP(S), SSL/TLS, SSH, DNS, S(FTP)Microsoft Windows AzureEmail DeliverabilityDHCPDNSOffice 365GPOMicrosoft AzureMicrosoft Exchange ServerWindows ServerServerSSLVirtual Desktop InfrastructureVMware AdministrationCitrixMicrosoft Active Directory
- $45 hourlyWell-developed project management and IT skills combined with a flexible attitude to work. Strong organizational skills in a variety of situations to achieve deadlines. Have initiative and can work independently or as part of a team. Get on well with people at all levels, easily making good working relationships. Overall IT Experience : Networking: (TCP/IP) V4 V6, VPN, ipSec; WLAN: Avaya, Ruckus, Aruba, Ubiquity; Security: Juniper, pfSense, Kerio Control, Websense, Acunetix, Mcafee; VoIP systems: Avaya Aura and IP Office Platform, 3CX Phone System, Kerio Operator, Asterisk, FreePBX, Elastix; Windows Server all editions; Linux Servers and Desktops (Debian, Ubuntu, RedHat, CentOS, Fedora); Active Directory: Windows, Samba4; Microsoft Azure Virtualization: ESXi VMware, Hyper-V, KVM, Virtualizor, Virtuozzo; Web-Servers: Php, Mysql, Ruby on Rails, TomCat, Apache, DNS, FTP, SSH, POP3, SMTP, IMAP; Web-Development: HTML, JAVA, PHP, CGI PERL, Flash, CSS); Joomla 1.0-3.5, Wordpress, Oscommerce, Drupal, SEO, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster tools. Other: WHMCS, Hostbill, Cpanel/WHM, Zpanel/Sentora, Kloxo, Plesk, Webmin, VestaCP, Google Apps; Unlike the others, I apply for only jobs I REALLY can manage. Please feel free to contact me with any questions You have.Microsoft Windows AzureVirtualizationSystem ConfigurationcPanelDomain MigrationSSLMicrosoft WindowsLinuxOffice 3653CXSystem AdministrationMicrosoft AzureLinux System AdministrationWeb ServiceWeb HostingVoIP Administration
- $60 hourly🌟 Do you have an idea for an app and are you looking to implement it professionally? LOW CAPITAL and FAST TIME TO MARKET requires one person to have CROSS-FUNCTIONAL EXPERTISE. Software Architecture & Programming, DevOps, Cloud, BigData. 🌟 Do you need advice for modern cloud-native architecture of your app? re-evaluation? 🌟 Want an expert with experience working with a variety of databases? Back-end Technologies? Modern DevOps? ✅ I'm here for you! With over 21 years of total IT experience, highly dedicated to success, and a hard-working, energetic person capable of working under minimal guidance. I spent my life programming and working on AWS/GCP. Have you looked at my profiles as a Cloud Engineer? Programming Skills: ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ ✽ Database likes: MySQL/ Vitess/Oracle/SQL Server/PostgreSQL/DB2, RDS/Aurora, Elasticsearch/ Solr/ Lucene, Infinispan/Redis/Memcached/Eh cache, MongoDB (Atlas, …)/DynamoDB/ CouchDB, Redshift/ Snowflake/Google BigQuery, Cassandra/Scyladb/Cockroach Db, Neo4J, HBase, Tikv/TiDB. ✽ PLs: Java(10y+), Python, Go, Rust, C# (5y+), Dart, Scala, Groovy ✽ Platforms & Libraries in different Languages: (Guava, Apache Commons, Mockito, SLF4J, JUnit, Spring MVC/Security/Boot, Hibernate, JPA), (NumPy, Requests, Pandas, Pillow, Tkinter, PyQt, SQLAlchemy, Selenium), (casbin, gologin, oauth2, rbac, sesion, cli, config, env, kong, deque, memlog, set, parquet, fastme, underscore, go-linq, async, qt, nbio, req), (tokio, tikv, Imager, rocket.rs, Yew, serde, reqwest), (AutoMapper, FluentValidation, MediatR, Autofac, Hangfire, Swashbuckle, Serilog, xUnit, Moq, FluentAssertions, AutoFixture, Bogus, RestSharp, Refit, MiniProfiler). ✽ Modern compiler design and implementation for about 3y: From parser and lexical analyzer to low-level implementation, Antlr and bare-metal parser impl. Abstract Syntax Tree, Semantic Analysis using transformations, complex validations, tree annotations, and many more… ✽ Java Application Servers: Wildfly, Weblogic, Glassfish, Tomcat, Jetty ✽ Build Tools/Code Quality /CVS: Maven, Gradle, Ant, Bazel (a little), Git, Svn ✽ Microsoft Stack: I’ve also worked with its different products for many years. (6y+) ✽ Apaches: Superset, Camel, Pulsar, Shardingsphere, CloudStack, Hadoop, Zookeeper, Ignite, Thrift, CXF ✽ CNCFs: CoreDNS, Envoy, etcd, Fluentd, Harbor, Helm, Jaeger, k8s, linkerd, tikv, Prometheus, Open Policy Agent, Vitess, Argo, Cilium, Contour, gRPC, akka, Rook, TiKV ✽ Message Queuing: Kafka, RabbitMQ, NATS, JMS, ActiveMQ, MSMQ. ✽ Network Fundamentals/Devices: Solid understanding of vast majority of network protocols from layer 2/3, static/dynamic routing, vlan, firewall, advanced net device configs, OpenVPN, L2TP/IPsec, … ✽ Others: VxWorks, Apache NuttX, OpenShift, Microk8s, minikube, knative, Jira, GitLab, Eclipse Platform/Plugin/OSGi/Equinox/ServiceMix/Karaf, Activiti, JBoss Rules /Fuse /Drools /ModeShape /Netty /IIOP, CORBA, Some hands-on with Oracle Fusion Middleware, SOAP, Jersey, Rest, Heroku, TDD, BDD, DataMesh. DevOps Skills: ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ ✽ Culture: Provide suggestions for closer development and operation team visions, common goals and responsibilities, break down silos, achieve blameless culture, workflows to get higher product stability, and lower operating costs. ✽ Measurement: Measure the success of DevOps in the organization and help strengthen it. ✽ Continuous Integration: Unit/Integration Tests, Database Schema Versioning, Jenkins, CircleCI, BuildKite, Travis CI, AWS OpsWorks/ Azure DevOps, GitHub Actions, GitLab/BitBucket CI, Tokton, Flux, Bamboo, Argo, Codefresh, Octopus, Zuul Ci, Buddy. ✽ Continuous Delivery: ArgoCD, Flux, Argo Project, Gitops, TeamCity, Jenkins, CircleCI, Canary/Blue-Green Deployment, Source Code Quality Checking with SonarQube/SonarCloud, Linters, Load Testing (JMeter, LoadRunner/VuGen, NeoLoad [SLA Tests, Cloud/On-Prem load generation]) ✽ IaC: Terraform, Terragrunt, Pulumi, CloudFormation, AWS CDK, Opta. (env0 to ease the team) ✽ Configuration Management: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, and SaltStack. ✽ Full Stack Observability: (Metrics: Monitoring/ELK/EFK/Prometheus/Telegraf+Grafana/CloudWatch), (Traces: Jaeger), (Log aggregation: Fluentd/Logstash, CloudTrail), Correlating Events. 🌟 Do you want to go to microservices? ✔️ As for microservices and their complexity, I can also be the driving force for your project. I have been in a huge project with Java as an architect to move from monolith to microservices. My total experience with Java is over ten years. ❤️️ My Beliefs at Work ❋ Transparency and blameless culture are not only necessary, but otherwise, it is not possible to do the job. ❋ Writing clean, documented code is much more important than being fast and unpredictable. ❋ Paying attention to costs in design and implementation can continue the work. See the full list of my experiences on my resume.Microsoft Windows AzureMongoDBMicrosoft AzureAmazon Web ServicesLinuxGoogle Cloud PlatformKubernetesServerless ComputingCloud MigrationJavaSoftware Architecture & DesignDevOpsProject ManagementCloud ArchitectureMicroserviceHigh Availability and Disaster Recovery
- $45 hourlySUMMARY * Possess over 15 years of extensive software development experience across various project sizes. * Demonstrated mastery in team management, successfully leading and inspiring teams toward shared objectives. * Expertly designed and executed object-oriented solutions using .NET and C#. * Excelled in analyzing business domains, comprehending functional requirements, and constructing optimal architectural solutions. * Proficient in utilizing back-end and desktop technologies based on Microsoft stack and C#. * Expertise in front-end technologies, specifically Blazor, Angular and Vue. * Expertise in Docker, Helm and Kubernetes. * Adequate expertise in Azure Cloud and Azure DevOps.Microsoft Windows AzureBlazorAzure DevOps ServerASP.NET Web APIMicrosoft AzureAngularSoftware DevelopmentAgile Project Management.NET CoreNoSQL DatabaseDockerC#KubernetesASP.NET MVCAzure DevOpsSQL
- $60 hourlyOur high-performance computing expertise, combined with our deep market-making expertise, uniquely positions us to help clients meet their liquidity needs. ✔️ Algorithmic Trading Strategies include Market Making using Order Book Imbalance and Order Book Micro Structure. ✔️ Stochastic Control and Optimal Stopping Theory, ML & Mean Fields Game Theory ✔️ Performance Engineering, Algorithm Theory, Intel Xeon Phi and Azure AMD EPYC Rome ✔️ Kdb+ in memory, column-store real-time streaming database Q programming language ✔️ ZeroMQ, FPGA, Nengo using Neuromorphic hardware, Docker and Sockets programming. ✔️ C, C++, CMake, C#, R, Rust, Python, Verilog, VHDL, CUDA, SQL, Linux, AWS, VPN, ECR, ECS and Assembly x86 & ARM ✔️ Django, FastAPI,Flask ⭐ Stellar reviews and feedback ⭐ A strong portfolio and work history ⭐ Quality work satisfaction is guaranteed. ⭐ No upfront payment is required. *** As a self-employed consultant, I provide technical and consulting services to FinTech startups, Experienced Traders (High net worth), Investment Banks, Market Makers, High-Frequency Trading Firms, Hedge Funds, and Brokers. I also consult on High-Performance Computing projects. ***Microsoft Windows AzureSocial Media MarketingMicrosoft AzureData AnalysisGame TestingMachine LearningApp DevelopmentWeb DevelopmentLanding PageChatbot DevelopmentPython
- $30 hourlyI deal with computers since my early childhood as my hobby, passion and work. I have two years of commercial experience working as a software developer with small, medium and huge companies, as well as freelance. My working stack consists of Python/Linux. I can be helpful with tasks related to: + Developing web-based applications, web-sites and databases; + Developing Linux-based servers; + Python software development; + Automated scripts development; + CI/CD pipelines; 🔑keywords🔑 website development, social media web development, web architecture, app development, cross platform development, web design, back-end development, scriptingMicrosoft Windows AzureRESTful APIAPIAutomationWeb ScrapingPythonSoftware DevelopmentFlaskBack-End DevelopmentDockerPostgreSQLGolangLinuxDjangoMicrosoft AzureWeb Development
- $23 hourlyHi there! My name is Tornike S and I am a DevOps Engineer with 5 years of experience in the field. I specialize in Linux server administration, cloud infrastructure management, and web server configuration with Nginx. My expertise: site reliability engineering, high-traffic installations for WordPress, Magento and custom apps, and identifying performance bottlenecks in them. Server speed and load optimization, complex site, email, and domain migrations. Multiple-server architecture designs. Applications containerization and deployment for ECS and Kubernetes. Setting up an automated app, server deployment and testing with GitLab and GitHub CI/CD. Platforms: AWS, Google Cloud, DigitalOcean, Linode, Vultr and others Automatic infrastructure deployment and server provisioning with Terraform and Ansible Kubernetes deployments on AWS/GKE/DigitalOcean SSL / Letsencrypt / PCI DSS Compliance Dovecot / Postfix / Rspamd / SPF / DKIM / Email deliverability Apache / Nginx / Traefik / HAProxy / HTTP2 / PHP-FPM CloudFlare - advanced caching, WAF, workers and other features MySQL / MariaDB / Percona - performance analysis, configuration, complex migrations CPanel / WHM / Plesk / Froxlor Zabbix server monitoring. NewRelic, Blackfire code performance profiling GitLab, GitHub, BitBucket CI/CD pipelines VPN - WireGuard, StrongSwan, OpenVPNMicrosoft Windows AzureAzure DevOpsDevOps EngineeringDevOpsTerraformCI/CDWordPressSSLVirtual MachineWindows AdministrationAmazon Web ServicesSystem AdministrationVMWareWindows ServerMicrosoft AzureMicrosoft Windows
- $20 hourlyHighly professional individual with strong interest in Data Analytics and Statistics. Knowledgeable in Excel, Python, (Pandas, NumPy, Matplotlib), SQL, and PowerBI I have more than 2 years of experience in Data cleaning and Visualization. Moreover, I study Quantitative Economics at Dutch University (Top 100 Ranking in Economics worldwide on Times Higher Education), where I have acquired econometrics and statistics skills on a very high level. I am expert in Linear and Logistic Regressions, Game Theory, Calculus, Linear Algebra, Monte-Carlo simulation, Inferential and Descriptive statistics, Linear Programming and other important skills. During my internship at Fortune 200 FMCG company (Unilever) since the beginning of February 2022 as a Data Analyst intern. I have improved my Excel skills using tools such as Pivot Tables, Vlookup, Power Query and numerous useful functions. On the UK dressings project for mayonnaise, I have performed data explorations, data processing, data visualizations, and data analysis and presented the results to the Net Revenue Management team of the UK. Additionally, I demonstrated and improved my skills with the Pandas and Spark frameworks in Python to shape and clean the data. This mostly includes pivoting, unpivoting, merging, grouping, removing duplicates and other data cleaning and data skills. Moreover, I have combined multiple datasets on regular basis using a unique identifier to create one large dataset using the Pandas library.Microsoft Windows AzureMatplotlibPower QueryLinear RegressionMicrosoft AzurepandasNumPyData VisualizationData AnalysisMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft Power BIPython
- $30 hourly.NET developer with 5 years of experience in creating complex business applications. Know all sides of product development from analysis to release and support. Contributed to Microsoft open-source projects.Microsoft Windows AzureGitDevOpsASP.NET CoreAzure DevOpsAngularEntity Framework.NET CoreMicrosoft AzureMicrosoft SQL Server.NET FrameworkTerraformC#SQL
- $25 hourlySoftware Engineer with more than 5 years of experience in Microsoft stack: .Net, SharePoint Online, Office 365, Azure. Have strong knowledge in front-end technologies: TS, JS, React. Have worked mostly as a developer but have some experience in solution architecture as well. Can work independently as well as in a team. Key skills: SP Online | Office365 | C# | .NET Core | TypeScript | ReactTSMicrosoft Windows AzureRESTful APIMicrosoft Azure SQL DatabaseASP.NET CoreAzure App ServiceMicrosoft Azure.NET CoreASP.NET Web APIMicrosoft Power AutomateMicrosoft TeamsMicrosoft SharePoint DevelopmentMicrosoft SharePointFront-End DevelopmentAzure DevOpsReactTypeScript
- $45 hourlyI am a highly skilled and experienced Cloud Architect, SysOps, and DevOps Engineer with over 15 years of experience in designing, implementing, and optimizing cloud infrastructure solutions for Startups, SMBs and Fortune 100 Enterprises from various industries. Reviews have it! ✅ Tech stack: Azure Devops, AWS, Oracle Cloud, Apache, Ansible, Chef, Rundeck, Grafana, ELK, Kubernetes, Docker, Git, puppet, Jenkins, Terraform, HashiCopr Vault, Nagios, Helm charts, NGINX, Cacti, Cisco, Mikrotik, Zabbix, Splunk, Oracle OKE, AWS RDS, EKS, Fargate, VMware vSphere, Veeam, Linux, Solaris, Windows-based servers, AD, Exchange, PostgreSQL, OracleDB, MySQL, MS SQL, Redis, VPN solutions, DNS, DHCP ✅ Expertise: 𝐒𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠: Scalable, secure, and highly available designs tailored to business needs. 𝐒𝐲𝐬𝐎𝐩𝐬 & 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞: Managing virtual machines, containers, storage, backup, migration, networking, and databases. 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐎𝐩𝐬 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: CI/CD, infrastructure as code (IaC), tools like Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD, Azure DevOps, etc. 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 & 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞: Data encryption, access control, IAM, GDPR, HIPAA, PCI-DSS compliance. ✅Why Choose Me? ✔️12+ years of experience in AWS, Azure, Oracle Cloud, on-premise systems delivering successful outcomes. ✔️End-to-end proficiency, from architecture design to infrastructure management and automation. ✔️Strong problem-solving skills, efficiently resolving complex challenges, optimizing system performance. ✔️Attention to security, prioritising compliance, securing data and applications. ✔️Collaborative approach, engaging stakeholders, providing tailored solutions and timely communication in CET and EDT timezones. ✔️Dedicated 24/7 support, ensuring ongoing performance and reliability of your solution architecture. ✅ Some of my certifications: - 2019 Azure Administrator Associate - 2019 Microsoft Certified : DevOps Engineer Expert - 2019 Microsoft Certified : Azure Security Engineer Associate - 2019 Microsoft Certified : Azure Solutions Architect Expert Choosing me as your Cloud Architect, System Engineer, SysOps, and DevOps Engineer means you gain a trusted partner who will go the extra mile to deliver exceptional results and help your organisation thrive. Let's discuss your requirements and get you the best solution. Contact me today!Microsoft Windows AzureOracle CloudGitCI/CDAmazon Web ServicesKubernetesTerraformDockerJenkinsAnsibleAzure DevOpsDevOpsVMWareMicrosoft Windows PowerShellMicrosoft AzureWindows Server
- $45 hourly- I am a highly experienced Software Engineer with 8+ years of expertise. Notably, I have led large distributed teams of up to 150 members and successfully architected scalable systems. - - Since 2019, I have served as a Solution Software Architect, providing innovative solutions. - Conducted hiring interviews - My skill set includes proficiency in Node.js, Redux, MongoDB, SQL, Java, Elastic Search, Kafka, Golang, Tensor Flow, AWS, Azure, and more. Additionally, I am well-versed in Git, SVN, Gulp, and WebPack. With great communication skills and a fast learning ability, I am eager to take on challenging projects and contribute to their success. As a versatile Software Engineer, I bring valuable expertise to every endeavor.Microsoft Windows AzureAmazonBlockchainJavaNode.jsNodeJS FrameworkReactAngularMicrosoft AzureAzure Machine LearningAzure Cosmos DBAzure App ServiceChatGPTSoftware Architecture & DesignCandidate InterviewingArchitecture
- $25 hourly• Amazon Web cervices (Aws) • Privileged Access management • Identity and Access management • Email gateway • F5 BIG-IP Web Application Firewall, DDos protection, Bot defence. • SIEM like solutions. (experience in Arcsight, Qradar) • Vulnerability Management. • Advanced Threat Protection products, EDR/XDR • Endpoint Security • Endpoint Hardening Based On CIS Benchmarks • Mobile Device Management (MDM)Microsoft Windows AzureSecurity EngineeringCloud SecurityF5, Inc.Web Application FirewallMicrosoft AzureAmazon Web Services
- $23 hourly- Have a deep knowledge of Jira and Confluence configurations and automation best practices. - I know how and can organise a support process of multiple levels, train support agents and deliver support documentation. Can also support the support, providing analytics, trainings and expertise evaluation. - Worked with all kinds of Agile and Waterfall software projects, business projects, successfully implemented a lot of solutions. - Have good understanding of the most popular Jira plugins like Custom Charts, EazyBI, BigPicture, JSU, ScriptRunner. - I'm good with logic, business one especially, have very good understanding of ITIL and Agile. - Intermediate system administrator skills, not bad with the programming languages, worked on C++, Java, Groovy, Python. - Intermediate database skills, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server.Microsoft Windows AzurePostgreSQLLinux System AdministrationWindows AdministrationJiraAtlassian ConfluenceAtlassian CrowdSQLVideo EditingYouTubeKalturaAudio EditingWindows 10 AdministrationBitbucketUbuntuMicrosoft Azure
- $30 hourlyHello My name is Anna. 6 years of experience in implementing software products. Specialization in no-code development. I am a highly skilled and experienced freelancer specializing in launching development projects and startups using the Bubble and Flatter Flow stack. With a strong background in software development, entrepreneurship, and project management, I offer a comprehensive set of services to help clients turn their ideas into successful digital ventures. Key Expertise 1. Bubble Development I excel in utilizing the Bubble platform to build web and mobile applications rapidly. My proficiency in Bubble's no-code development environment enables me to create custom solutions efficiently, saving time and resources. 2. Flatter Flow Integration I specialize in integrating Flatter Flow into Bubble projects, ensuring seamless workflow automation, data management, and communication. This combination enhances the efficiency and functionality of your digital product or startup. 3. Startup Launch Strategy I have a deep understanding of the startup landscape and can assist you in crafting a solid launch strategy. From market research and competitor analysis to defining your unique value proposition, I help lay the groundwork for a successful startup launch. 5. MVP Development I specialize in creating Minimum Viable Products (MVPs) that allow you to test your ideas quickly in the market. This iterative approach helps you gather user feedback and make informed decisions for further development. Client-Centric Approach My goal is to understand your vision and objectives thoroughly. I work closely with clients to tailor solutions that align with their goals and budget. I believe in transparent communication, providing regular updates and feedback throughout the project lifecycle. Let's Transform Your Ideas into Reality Whether you're looking to launch a startup or enhance an existing project, I bring the technical expertise, entrepreneurial mindset, and project management skills needed to turn your vision into a successful digital reality. Contact me today, and together, we can embark on a journey to achieve your development and startup goals.Microsoft Windows AzureAI ConsultingWebflowWeb APIMobile AppWeb ApplicationFigmaMicrosoft AzureStartup ConsultingBubble.ioFlutterFlowBusiness Development
- $5 hourlyA highly motivated and experienced data analyst with strong quantitative and analytical skills seeking an opportunity as a data analyst to contribute to data conversions and process improvements.Microsoft Windows AzureAnalytical PresentationMicrosoft AzureData VisualizationProblem SolvingMicrosoft WordMicrosoft ExcelInformation AnalysisData Analysis
- $15 hourlyI’m a system administrator with experience medium and big sized businesses. Whether you’re trying to win work, list your services – I can help! I’m experienced in linux,windows,sso(keycloak/okta), docker,ansible,jenkins,AzureAD I’ll fully project manage your brief from start to finish Regular communication is really important to me, so let’s keep in touchMicrosoft Windows AzureLinuxWindows ServerKubernetesDevOpsMicrosoft AzureSystem Administration
- $25 hourlyI am a generalist with: - extended Embedded development experience, working mostly with Bluetooth Low Energy; - moderate experience in backend, building web services and APIs; - an introductory course to mobile development with Flutter/Dart behind my back with a few demo apps. I am looking for more IoT/Embedded work, some extra experience in Python web frameworks and/or Flutter mobile development as well as opportunities to learn.Microsoft Windows AzureCnRF52Bluetooth LEBluetoothFlutterMicrosoft AzureFlaskAmazon Web ServicesDartPython
- $20 hourly- More than 7 years of .NET-development experience (including .Net Core and .Net 6) - Extensive experience in front-end development with Angular 2+ and React 17+ - Solid background in writing unit tests for both back-end (xUnit, NUnit, Moq) and front-end (Jest) and complex integration tests (Cypress, Postman, WireMock) - Good knowledge of MS SQL, CosmosDb - Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate - Have hands-on experience in cloud-based solutions development (AWS and Azure), as well as in containerbased development (using Docker and Kubernetes) - Actively contributed to configuring Azure DevOps (Pipelines, Board, etc.) and conducted code analysis using tools like SonarQube, streamlining development workflows and ensuring code quality - Understanding Agile principles, hands-on experience in Scrum & Kanban, actively participating in code reviews - Fan of working in multicultural teamsMicrosoft Windows AzureREST APIUnit TestingMicrosoft Azure.NET CoreDockerC#Azure DevOpsSQLAngularReact
- $25 hourly.NET Developer with 3+ years of experience in development of desktop and web applications for Windows. Experience in development of Web API and web multiplatform applications. Has excellent knowledge of English and communication skills. Have knowledge and experience with C#, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET WebApi, AWS, Microsoft Azure. A result-oriented, an excellent team player, ready for self-education and learning new tools.Microsoft Windows Azure.NET FrameworkJiraMicrosoft Azure SQL DatabaseMVC FrameworkMicrosoft Visual StudioHTML5SQLiteSQL.NET CoreMicrosoft AzureAWS ApplicationASP.NET Web APIASP.NET MVCC#
- $30 hourly5 years of experience as a business analyst. Currently head of the support team. Many years of experience in communication with business owners. Analyzing their need and expectations and writing technical assignments is one of my strengths.Microsoft Windows AzureLeadership SkillsBusinessMicrosoft WordMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft OutlookMicrosoft TeamsMicrosoft Azure
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.