Hire the best Microsoft Windows Azure Developers in Qatar
Check out Microsoft Windows Azure Developers in Qatar with the skills you need for your next job.
- $60 hourlyHi, I am Microsoft certified SharePoint/O365/Azure/DevOps Consultant having experience of 10+ years in process automation, development, migration, administration, reporting, and support. Tools & Technologies: PowerApps, PowerApps Portal, Power Automate, SharePoint, DevOps, Framework (SPFx), Power BI, Azure Server-less components, LogicApps, Azure Functions, Azure Web apps, DocuSign, Nintex, Bootstrap, Asp.Net, Agile-Point When working on a project, my main focus is to achieve client satisfaction through quality work within budget and time. To ensure the same, strategy would be to share status reports weekly or bi-weekly as per the agreed timeline to continue smoothly. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. I look forward to working with you soon. Thanks Rizwan MahfoozMicrosoft Windows AzureTwilio APIASP.NET CoreASP.NETAzure App ServiceWeb DevelopmentMicrosoft Power AutomateBusiness Applications ConsultationNintexMicrosoft Power BIAzure DevOpsMicrosoft PowerAppsMicrosoft AzureMicrosoft ProjectMicrosoft SharePointBusiness with 1000+ Employees
- $40 hourlySenior Infrastructure Consultant, with a strong focus in Microsoft, Azure Public Cloud, Virtualization, Management Solution, and Unified Communication area. Over 11 years of Hands-on Experience delivering small to large-scale projects for different industries, mainly based on Microsoft and other leading-edge technologies, system applications, and operations running on top of them. I have a broad and mixed technical background in the infrastructure and communication field, systems integration, systems management, security, as well as an in-depth understanding of the business of computing and networking. Currently, my main tasks are architectural design and delivery of Microsoft Environments, with a specific focus on Azure Public Cloud, Virtualization, Management Solution, UC Solutions, based on Microsoft System Endpoint Manager to its latest CB 2107, Microsoft Lync 2013 and SFB 2015 with Enterprise Voice, Office 365, Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite, M365, Microsoft Operation Management Suite, Exchange Unified Messaging, Migration Scenarios, Load balancers, reverse proxy and Firewall.Microsoft Windows AzureOffice 365Microsoft AzureMicrosoft Exchange ServerDocument Management SystemMicrosoft SQL Server Reporting ServicesMicrosoft Lync ServerMicrosoft SCCMSkype For BusinessMicrosoft SCOMMicrosoft Azure SQL DatabaseSystem DeploymentMicrosoft Exchange OnlineMicrosoft SCVMMMicrosoft Teams
- $25 hourly✅ Expert: Microsoft .NET MVC, .NET Core, Angular, React, Azure Cloud, Azure DevOps, Web Applications. Thanks for visiting my profile page! I have more than 8 years of experience in software development. Over these years, I developed many successful applications both on the Web & Windows platforms. I have the following certifications: - Microsoft Certified: Developer Associate - Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert - Microsoft Certified: Data Fundamentals I have working experience with these Azure Services: Azure Data Lake, Azure Blob Storage, Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure API Management, Azure Key Vault, Azure WebApp Services, Azure Kubernetes AKS, Azure Virtual Machines, Azure SQL Databases, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Event Hub, Azure IoT Hub, Azure Functions, and Azure Durable Functions. Specialties: 1. Hands-on experience in implementing CI/CD pipelines Azure DevOps 2. Strong Knowledge of C#, .NET MVC, Entity frameworks 3. Microsoft Certified Trainer & Azure Certified Developer 4. Hands-on experience of ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core 5. Hands-on experience of Dockers & Kubernetes 6. Solid Understanding of Microservices Architecture 7. Hands-on experience on Azure Cloud 8. Microsoft SQL Server and Azure SQL 9. Angular, React, jQuery, CSS, HTML 10. Power Automate Flows I am available most of the time in a day to discuss and help the employers even after completing the project. So you can knock me anytime to get my assistance. ThanksMicrosoft Windows AzureASP.NET Web APIASP.NETBlazor.NET CoreC#Azure IoT HuBSQLMicrosoft Power Automate.NET FrameworkAzure DevOpsMicrosoft AzureASP.NET CoreASP.NET MVCMicrosoft Azure SQL DatabaseCI/CD
- $20 hourlySecurity expert with 5+ years of experience in the Security Operations Center (SOC) and IT Support. Worked on various use cases such as Security Monitoring, Log shipping, Threat hunting, Use case creation, SIEM content developer, etc. Areas of specialisation: - Hands-on experience in Azure Sentinel, ArcSight, Elastic SIEM and Splunk - Security tools like Microsoft Defender for Endpoint and Identity, Microsoft Cloud App Security - Threat hunting, Digital Forensics, Incident Response - Architecting and Deploying SIEM solutions - Onboarding the log sources to the SIEM platform Certification: - AZ-500 Microsoft certified Azure Security Engineer Associate - Splunk Certfiied Admin - SC-200 Security Operations Analyst Associate - IBM Resilient SOAR Foundations - Elastic Anomaly Detection for Cybersecurity - Certified Ethical Hacker - Qualys Certified Specialist: Vulnerability ManagementMicrosoft Windows AzureMicrosoft AzureDigital ForensicsIncident Response PlanELK StackInformation Security ConsultationSystem SecurityInformation SecuritySecurity Information & Event ManagementCybersecurity ManagementSecurity AnalysisSecurity Operation Center
- $45 hourlyI am a Systems and network Specialist with 15+ years of hands-on experience in Enterprises and Fortune 500 Companies. Also well versed with VMWare, Linux and Azure technologies in the Cloud Computing.Microsoft Windows AzureComputing & NetworkingSecurity Operation CenterMicrosoft AzureServer & Virtualization SoftwareCisco Certified Network ProfessionalWindows ServerLinux System AdministrationComputer Network
- $40 hourlySummary Profile Summary * Experienced professional in ICT systems,Web Development, networking, maintenance and support *Active Directory Support * Leadership skills with experience in facilitating cross functional * Strong verbal and written communication * Strong project management skill * Strong problem-solving skills and critical thinking * Excel at interacting with others at all levels to ensure organizational goals are attained * Flexible to adopt new technological changes and ready to learn * Excel within highly competitive environment * Self-motivated and discipline with a strong desire for excellenceMicrosoft Windows AzureMicrosoft Active DirectoryOffice 365ComputerMicrosoft AzureCitrixMicrosoft OfficeWordPress DevelopmentDirectoryTech & ITWindows AdministrationMicrosoft WindowsmacOS
- $40 hourlyMicrosoft Windows AzureCloud ComputingDevOpsAutomationAmazon Web ServicesMicrosoft Azure
- $40 hourlyHi, I can help you with the following services. • Amazon Web Services (AWS) • Microsoft Windows Server • Linux • Ansible • Dockers • Kubernetes • Jenkins • Microsoft Office 365 • Microsoft Exchange Server • O365 Deployment • Migration from Exchange Server to O365 • G Suite and O365 Email Migration • Email Setup / Troubleshooting • Knowledge of DNS zone file configuration ( MX, A , CNAME, etc. ) • NetApp / IBM / EMC Storage • IBM / Dell / Huawei Servers • VMware vSphere / Microsoft Hyper-V • Migration of Physical Server to Virtualization • Virtual Storage (FreeNAS / Openfiler) • Configuration of Cisco Router and Switch (l2/L3) • Inter-VLAN Routing • VLANs • pfSense I am a well-motivated individual and gives my best in everything I do. You can rely on me when it comes to quality and productivity. I am looking forward to a long-term good business relationship with you. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Best Regards, M FaheemMicrosoft Windows AzureLinux System AdministrationAmazon EC2AnsibleComputer NetworkGoogle Workspace AdministrationKubernetesMicrosoft Exchange ServerVMware AdministrationDockerWindows ServerMicrosoft Active DirectoryMicrosoft Azure
- $40 hourlyWhy Shan? Self-motivated, confident, and diligent IT professional with expertise in designing, implementing & maintaining information technology strategies and data processing control; highly capable of managing staff, researching & executing technological strategic solutions, and coordinating systems, procedures, and policies Expert in IBM AIX, Linux, IBM, and EMC storages, implementation of Power9, Power 8, and Power7 Servers with experience in IBM Power Systems, IBM Storages, Symantec NetBackup, and EMC storage. Adept in configuring & installing VMware virtualization environment e.g. VSphere, ESXI & VRM, etc., and managing application architecture and deployment of cloud solutions including public, private, and hybrid clouds. Proficient in evaluating the capacity and condition of infrastructure and administering backups. Result-oriented, energetic, and active team player competent to accomplish projects timely; a proficient person with good communication & strong capability to educate & train staff, efficient in retaining the organization’s efficiency by delivering strategic plans, preserving assets, and conserving quality service through enforcement of organizational standards CORE STRENGTHS & ENABLING SKILLS Information Technology Management System & Storage Administration Linux/AIX System Administration Collaboration Team Bonding Security Policy Implementation Troubleshooting & Maintenance IBM & VMware Virtualization Azure Cloud Computing Architecture Customer Relationship Management Conflict Resolution Skills Team Building & Leadership Skills Communication & Presentation SkillsMicrosoft Windows AzureIBM Power SystemsUnixVMware AdministrationEMC SymmetrixAIXLinux System AdministrationRed Hat Enterprise LinuxVirtualizationStorage Area NetworkIBM SmartCloud StorageUnix System AdministrationMicrosoft AzureSystem AdministrationVMware vSphereLinux
- $30 hourlyRed Hat/Microsoft Certified Engineer with extensive experience in professional IT consulting in public and private sectors. Significant experience managing large-scale system implementations including Linux (RedHat/SUSE/Ubuntu), OpenShift, Kubernetes, Red-hat Satellite server, VMWare, Ansible, Azure, SAP HANA, SAP BODS, SAP BOBJ Led to architecture, deployment, and support in high availability, infrastructure for databases and application servers, security, and integration environments. Customer Support for large customers and complex infrastructure with RedHat/SUSE Enterprise Linux, RedHat Cluster, RedHat Satellite Server, Ansible, HPE/Dell Storage, and Servers Planning and implementing robust solutions for Modern Applications using RedHat Linux, OpenShift, Kubernetes, Azure CI/CD, Jenkins Design, deployment, Upgrade and support SAP BOBJ, SAP Data Services, and SAP HANA Database. Extensive Experience in SAP HANA Database Administration and help using Studio and Cockpit 2.0Microsoft Windows AzurePythonPostgreSQLPHPTerraformMicrosoft AzureAzure DevOpsJenkinsAnsibleKubernetesDockerOpenShiftRed Hat Enterprise LinuxLinuxUbuntuVMWare
- $25 hourlyWith over 15 years of IT industry experience, I am a certified professional for Digital Transformation and Information Security , and had the privilege to work for leading clients in Qatar/India/Australia/US and EU. My mission is to help clients achieve their business goals by leveraging innovative IT solutions and best practices. I have extensive expertise in IT Service Management, Service Delivery Management, Information Security Management, Azure Architecture, ERP Implementation, Business Process Re-engineering, Digital Transformation, and Solution Consulting. I have successfully led and managed the sales team for IT services, presales management, proposal preparation, technical deliverables, and training. I have also implemented Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Document Management System for in-house and external clients, as well as recognized, tracked, and documented changes and opportunities for service delivery improvement.Microsoft Windows AzureDigital AdvertisingDigital MarketingApp DevelopmentSoftware DevelopmentSoftware ConsultationAngular.NET CoreASP.NETServer AdministrationDesktop & Laptop SupportFortinetSophos Sophos UTMOffice 365Microsoft Dynamics 365Microsoft Azure
- $10 hourlyPROFILE SUMMARY Highly motivated and experienced Application Support Engineer with over 4.5 years of experience, I have developed a strong skill set in providing technical support to clients and maintaining computer systems and web applications. With exceptional problem-solving skills, I have a proven ability to troubleshoot complex issues in a fast-paced environment. My commitment to providing exceptional customer service is demonstrated by my ability to ensure that all technology needs are met in a timely and efficient manner. I am adept at communicating technical issues to non-technical stakeholders, making me an asset to any IT team. As I seek new opportunities in the IT field, I am eager to utilize my skills and experience to contribute to the success of organizations and grow professionally.Microsoft Windows AzureOracleSQLMicrosoft AzureAWS ApplicationAppDynamicsCustomer ServiceTechnical Support
- $20 hourly- **Data Visualization Expertise:** - Transforming raw data into insightful visualizations using Microsoft Power BI. - **Azure Specialist:** - Proficient in Microsoft Azure, specializing in Azure OpenAI and Cognitive Services. - **Python Programming Skills:** - Utilizing Python for developing advanced OpenAI chatbots. - **Database Management Skills:** - Experienced in MySQL for efficient database management and data retrieval. With a meticulous approach and a focus on optimizing data solutions, I bring valuable skills to empower your data-driven decision-making and enhance your AI capabilities.Microsoft Windows AzurePythonMicrosoft Power BIAzure Cognitive ServicesAzure OpenAI ServiceMySQLMicrosoft Power BI Data VisualizationMicrosoft Azure
- $10 hourlyDatabase Consultant PROFES SIONA LPROFILE Highly motivated, creative, and accomplished database analyst and administrator with 5+ years of extensive experience. Seeking a challenging development position with an organization that offers the opportunity to utilize my expertise in overseeing the design, implementation and administration of high-quality applications and database servers. SOFTW ARESKI LLS Oracle, Pl/SQL, Linux, windows administration, TSQL, Windows Scripting, Job automation, Manage engine etc. o Managed full/differential and transactional log backups for production environments. o Worked closely with development team for T-SQL query/Store procedures optimization. o Responsible for mirroring strategy implementation, log shipping and database recovery procedures. o Assisted our development team with writing effective T-SQL stored procedures and views.Microsoft Windows AzureMicrosoft SQL ServerMicrosoft Azure AdministrationOracle CloudAzure Blockchain ServiceMicrosoft AzureDatabase Management SystemBusiness ManagementManagement SkillsDatabaseAdministrateDatabase Management
- $10 hourlyI have more than two year off in IT industry. Working in domain of cloud and technical support engineer.I have worked with both private and government entities to delivery work of highest quality. Whether you want to migrate to cloud or help required to trouble shoot issue after migration I can help. I am certified Microsoft azure practitioners I have over 8 months of experience as cloud engineer with skill in both AWS and Azure Regular communication and listening to customer requirements is really important to me , so let’s keep in touch!.Microsoft Windows AzureCloud ComputingAWS CloudTrailAWS CloudFormationMicrosoft AzureMicrosoft AccessMicrosoft Active DirectoryAzure App ServiceAzure Cosmos DBPythonSQL ProgrammingHardware Troubleshooting
- $8 hourlyDesired Information Technology (IT) - Technical Support / Position Network Engineer / Site Engineer Objective To be part of a company wherein I can apply as well as enhance my knowledge and skills that will help me advance in my chosen field as I positively contribute to the progress of the organization in achieving its mission and vision.Microsoft Windows AzureMicrosoft AzureOffice 365Information TechnologyIT SupportPhone Communication
- $30 hourlyI am self-motivated, adaptable and passionate about the IT industry. I am eager to be challenged in order to grow and improve my skills in the field. my skills are • SSH, SSL, L2TP, LACP, VLAN, DHCP, DNS, SNTP, SMNP ext Configuration • Wireless LAN Management • Firewall Management • Routing & Switching • Server and VM management • High-level Network architecture design • Critical decision making • Team management and KPI allocation • Knowledge of programming concepts and scripting • Office 365, Azure AD, Windows AD, File Server, Backup ext...Microsoft Windows AzureDNSVPNDHCPSSHVirtual MachineServerCommunity Goals & KPIsFirewallCiscoOffice 365Microsoft Azure
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.