Hire the best Windows Freelancers in the United Kingdom
Check out Windows Freelancers in the United Kingdom with the skills you need for your next job.
- $30 hourlyHello! I'm a versatile Full Stack Engineer with a first-class BSc in Digital Forensics and Cyber Security. I have commercial experience building B2B and B2C SaaS products for SME's, educational bodies and startups. Thank you for your consideration, Jacob.WindowsPerlScriptingMicrosoft WindowsUnixShell PackagingLinuxAutomationGitAPI IntegrationBashPythonR
- $25 hourly*****I live in EST time zone!***** I am a proactive and reliable IT Support Technician from Oxford, UK with 10 years of experience working with a wide range of hardware and software technologies. In my roles I have performed typical sys admin day to day tasks such as administering Office 365/Active Directory, security endpoints, printers, networks and troubleshooting bespoke software. I take pride in providing best-in-class customer service within a helpdesk environment for MSPs and IT departments. I am looking to work with clients who require ad hoc support. I am currently based in the EST time zone but very flexible to work most hours and potentially weekends.. I am a native English speaker and have a conversational level of Spanish. Cheers, EdWindowsProblem SolvingDesktop & Laptop SupportServerPhone SupportTroubleshootingComputer MaintenanceEnd User Technical SupportComputer HardwarePrinterOffice 365Customer SupportMicrosoft WindowsMicrosoft Active DirectoryTech & IT
- $25 hourlyI offer a premium service as I am passionate about delivering excellent quality services with a quick turnaround and have been described by past colleagues as hard-working, dependable, efficient, and with incredible attention to detail. Fairly new to freelancing but with 16+ years of experience in Customer Service via email, web chat, and social media including producing sample response copy. Also highly skilled in data entry and analysis, word processing, and transcription. Currently working full-time as Operational Excellence Analyst for a luxury, multimillion £ chocolate company.WindowsVirtual AssistanceFemaleCustomer ServiceMicrosoft WindowsProofreadingMicrosoft PowerPointMicrosoft OutlookTypingWord ProcessingMicrosoft WordData EntryEnglishMicrosoft OfficeGeneral TranscriptionMicrosoft Excel
- $75 hourlyA London-based Software Engineer with over half a decade of industry experience in a wide variety of areas including Backend/API Development, Database Development, Distributed Systems, Cloud Computing and Virtualisation to name just a few. I am particularly skilled at solving complex business problems with simple, reliable and commercially aware solutions whilst also being able to effectively communicate technical aspects and translate business requirements into technical requirements. I specialise in Go, Ruby, C# and PHP however I have experience with a wide range of different languages, platforms and technologies. I look forward to hearing from you!WindowsDatabasesMicrosoft WindowsLinuxPHPC#GolangGoBackend Rest APIAPI DevelopmentFront-End Development
- $60 hourlyThanks for spending a minute on my page! Here's a little background info... I am a Cloud Architect expert with over 14+ years of Technology transformation experience in Digital Technology. I am a passionate, innovation orientated professional with over 14 years of experience in product management, solution architecting, mentoring, public speaking, and entrepreneur. I am passionate about disrupting the normal way of working and providing solution to the IT world. My contribution to the IT digital world started with top IT organizations likewise Infosys, Cognizant, Microsoft and Tata Consultancy. I lead the design, develop, innovate and deliver IT Infrastructure solutions in Private, Public and Hybrid Cloud solutions. I mentor and guide enterprises to transform their business to the Cloud mainly focusing on Microsoft Technologies, especially Microsoft Cloud Platform based on Microsoft Azure, Azure Stack, Office 365, System Center, Microsoft Virtualization and Microsoft Datacenter Solutions. I have worked with various industry in transforming the way they deliver their business, and this includes banking, insurance, catering, telecom and healthcare. I have seen my work making businesses run much easier and increasing their revenues, and only through my design and implementation of my solutions. I have been a prolific life-long learner who is always on top of learning new and relevant digital skills. I have done 32 certifications since 2010 with AWS, GCP and Azure focusing on Cloud, DevOps architecting and solution developmentWindowsMicrosoft AzureWindows AdministrationMicrosoft Windows PowerShellVMware AdministrationVMware vSphereKubernetesMicrosoft WindowsCitrixMicrosoft Hyper VAzure DevOpsWindows ServerAzureVMware ESX Server
- $85 hourly🌟TOP RATED PLUS on Upwork🌟 | 12+ Years | Microsoft Azure Cloud Expert | Azure Active Directory Specialist | Azure Cloud Migration Expert | Microsoft Teams & Intune Specialist | Enterprise Systems Administrator I have worked with High profile Clients/Organizations in my career, including the following, to illustrate some of them. ✅ Microsoft UK ✅ HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) ✅ HSBC UK ✅ Aviva Group ✅ Guy's & St Thomas NHS ✅ Ministry of Justice (NOMS) I'm a seasoned IT Professional with 12+ years of experience across Financial & Legal Services, Healthcare, Educational, Government, and Private sectors. I've worked as an independent consultant providing my subject matter expertise to Microsoft (UK), HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC), The Law Society, Aviva Group, HSBC Bank, Guy’s and St Thomas NHS, Ministry of Justice (NOMS), and The Internet Group. During this time, I had led customers to successful projects in Microsoft Azure Hybrid Cloud IaaS, Azure Migration, Azure Active Directory Premium, Enterprise Mobility Management (Microsoft Intune & BES12), Microsoft Teams, PKI Certificates Migration (SHA1 to SHA2), Server Migration, Client Platform Design, Infrastructure Design, and Development. I'm a motivated self-starter who thrives on a challenge and problem-solving. I'm passionate about building relationships with clients and delivering to a high standard. I'm dependable under pressure and accustomed to meeting strict deadlines. I'm a highly resourceful, quick learner, and always ready for a challenge. Technical Skills; Microsoft Azure IaaS ✪ Azure Active Directory Premium ✪ Microsoft Office 365 ✪ Microsoft Intune ✪ Enterprise Mobility Management ✪ ADCS PKI Certificates Migration (SHA1 to SHA2) ✪ Windows Server 2012R2, 2008R2, 2003R2 ✪ Active Directory 2012, 2008, 2003 ✪ ADFS 2.0, 3.0 ✪ Exchange 2010, 2007, 2003 ✪ VMware vSphere 5,6 ✪ VMware Horizon with View ✪ Citrix XenApp 5, 6 ✪ BlackBerry Enterprise BES12 ✪ Clusters Administration ✪ SCCM 2012 ✪ PowerShell ✪ Windows 7,8,10 ✪ Windows Phone 8.1,10,iOS ✪ Server Migration ✪ Printer Migration ✪ Patch Management ✪ Incident & Change Management ✪ DevOps Practices ✪ ITIL Process.WindowsTrainingMicrosoft TeamsCloud ImplementationInformation SecurityCloud MigrationIaaSInfrastructure ManagementSystem AdministrationMicrosoft Active DirectoryWindows ServerOffice 365Microsoft WindowsmacOSMicrosoft Azure
- $50 hourlyAn end user computing specialist with in-depth knowledge of Microsoft, Citrix and VMware technology. I help companies using Microsoft 365 and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops (XenApp & XenDesktop), Citrix ADC (NetScaler), Citrix Content Collaboration (ShareFile) and Citrix Endpoint Management (XenMobile). I’m a certified professional, proficient in AD, GPO, DNS, DHCP and have over 5 years experience working with AppSense/Ivanti DesktopNow suite.WindowsTechnical SupportVMware AdministrationMicrosoft Exchange OnlineSSLCitrix ADCVirtual Desktop InfrastructureManaged ServicesCitrixVMware ESX ServerSystem AdministrationMicrosoft WindowsMicrosoft Active DirectoryVMware vSphereCitrix Virtual Apps & DesktopsOffice 365
- $40 hourlyExperienced First Line Support with a demonstrated history of working in the IT and services industry. Skilled in Active Directory, Windows Server, HTML/CSS, Office 365/Azure, Various marketleading ITSM tools (Cherwell, ServiceNow). Strong support professional with a strong focus on delivering the best customer service.WindowsWindows ServerCustomer ServiceMicrosoft WindowsWindows AdministrationOffice 365Microsoft AzureActive Directory
- $45 hourlyI am a professional senior content writer and journalist for WalkMe, specializing in providing expert insights on various topics such as digital adoption, digital transformation, change management, and Cloud apps. I deliver this knowledge through accessible online content that is data-driven and presented in a friendly tone, making it easy for readers to understand and implement. • I am seeking copywriting and content writing assignments. • Mid to expert assignments will fit my experience level. • I like to stay in touch with clients and am always available for questions and feedback at short notice.WindowsMicrosoft WindowsCopy EditingMicrosoft OfficeProofreadingSales CopywritingWebsite CopywritingEditing & ProofreadingCopywriting
- $34 hourlyHi! I'm Samuel, an Upwork Top-Rated developer with over 7 years’ experience building custom C#/.NET Desktop & Automation software with a focus on WPF For you, I will: ❇️ Build you a responsive, modern WPF desktop application for any platform ❇️ Integrate your Data, Apps and Devices with a blazing-fast .NET 7 software solution ❇️ Automate your business processes and workflows with one-click ❇️ Deliver enterprise-standard project management and product quality Or even if you just need an experienced and friendly engineer to super-charge your integration, automation and deployment needs, I’m here to get you right on track! My Experience in Numbers ❇️ 7 Years Delivering C#/.NET Solutions ❇️ 4 Years Building Intelligent and Responsive WPF Applications ❇️ 2 Years Leading Projects and Teams, Leading Delivery Targets and ensuring Customer Success Drop me a line and let's get started!WindowsJira.NET FrameworkWindows Presentation FoundationContinuous IntegrationAPI DevelopmentWindows App DevelopmentGitMicrosoft SQL ServerMicrosoft WindowsASP.NETC#Standalone Application.NET CoreDesktop ApplicationSQL
- $35 hourlyAerospace Engineer by career but have been developing games for 10 years. Experience with Java/LibGDX and C#/Unity. Specialising in Game Jams I have developed good experience working under time constraints and in different genres.WindowsGame DevelopmentMicrosoft WindowsWindows Presentation FoundationRPythonMATLABC#Unity
- $50 hourlyOpen to Freelance work - Windows & associated PC Hardware Upgrades a speciality!! The gig economy allows me to offer more granular services, which I am reflecting on my website. Further background: Starting as a Database programmer, I have fulfilled many roles in the IT industry. I am currently running my own IT business, based in Wakefield, West Yorkshire, encompassing generic PC support, Microsoft 365 admin, deployment and training, plus web design and internet hosting.WindowsWindows AdministrationHardware TroubleshootingDatabase ProgrammingProject ManagementWiFiWeb DesignDatabaseInformation TechnologyIT SupportTechnical SupportLinuxTech & ITMicrosoft Windows
- $50 hourlyI am a highly skilled and consistently high performing IT professional with very strong technical groundings in various areas of IT, which cover Network, Virtualisation, Systems, Backup, Security, Monitoring and DR. I have an impeccable track record of successful projects and glowing references. I have managed whole IT infrastructures of SMEs.WindowsInformation TechnologyHardware TroubleshootingTechnical SupportAWS Systems ManagerServerData BackupWindows AdministrationSingle Sign-OnRemote Connection SupportVirus RemovalWordPressOKTAComputer VirusRemote IT ManagementLinux System AdministrationWeb DesignData Center OperationsBusiness Activity Monitoring SoftwareTroubleshootingLinuxMicrosoft Windows
- $48 hourlyExpert in the field of .NET applications, including Windows Forms and WPF. Primarily a C# developer, with excellent knowledge of databases (MSSQL and MySQL especially), Windows APIs, high-performance code and multithreading.WindowsMicrosoft Windows.NET CoreDesktop ApplicationWindows FormsWindows Presentation FoundationAJAXMultithreaded ProgrammingData Structure.NET FrameworkC#
- $75 hourlyWelcome to my boutique UEM/MDM Consultancy! We're a team of seasoned engineers, each bringing extensive experience from working with industry giants like Microsoft, Accenture, and Avanade to provide best-in-class services. Our background equips us with the skills to manage projects of any complexity, even those involving 50,000+ endpoints. With our broad base of clientele consisting of large-scale enterprises, we've mastered the art of C-level stakeholder management. We excel in facilitating interactive workshops, driving robust solution design and implementation, and ensuring seamless knowledge transfer. We specialize in defining a strategic path to production that optimizes efficiency and reduces potential risks. **Technical Expertise**: Our deep technical expertise spans a wide range of platforms and tools, including: - Microsoft Intune - Microsoft Endpoint Manager - SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager) - Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager - Workspace One - Airwatch - Scalefusion - Ivanti MDM - Jamf Our skilled and experienced team members are proficient in utilizing these tools and platforms to streamline your operations and enhance security. We're prepared to offer comprehensive solutions tailored to your unique IT infrastructure requirements. **Compliance and Standards**: We stay abreast with various security standards and frameworks to help guide your enterprise towards alignment with CMMC 2.0 (Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification), CIS (Center for Internet Security), and NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) standards. We're committed to helping you optimize your IT operations, enhance your security, and ensure your infrastructure is primed for success. Let's collaborate to unlock your enterprise's full potential!WindowsSolution ArchitectureCloud ArchitectureAutopilotCloud SecurityMicrosoft WindowsMicrosoft AzureMobile Device ManagementWindows AdministrationMicrosoft HoloLensInformation SecurityApplication SecurityCybersecurity ManagementInformation Security Consultation
- $140 hourly⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5-Star Rating ✅ A Top 3% Performer on Upwork ✅ $100k+ Earned on Upwork ✅ 100% Job Success Score ✅ Top-Rated Plus Talent ✅ Microsoft & AWS Certified ✅ 14+ Years Senior Experience At Scotland’s Premier MSP ✅ Reliable, Professional, Friendly My Expertise: ⚡️ Microsoft Windows Server ⚡️ Microsoft/Office 365 ⚡️ Microsoft Azure Certified Administrator Associate ⚡️ Project Management/Delivery ⚡️ Linux Support - Ubuntu, Apache ⚡️ Networking (DNS, DHCP, Routing, VPNs, Firewall & Security, VLANs) ⚡️ VMWare ESXi & Hyper-V ⚡️ Email Deliverability (DNS, SPF, DKIM, DMARC) ⚡️ Powershell/Automation ⚡️ Connectwise Manage/Automate/Sell, NinjaRMM, IT Glue ⚡️ Modern Workplace Adoption ⚡️ Web Hosting/SSL/DNS/Wordpress I am a Microsoft Certified Senior IT Engineer & Project Manager recently transitioned full-time into freelancing so as to focus on providing great service across the globe. I am a reliable and trustworthy IT Professional with a wide array of experience across sectors and technologies (Education, Legal, Hospitality, Finance, etc.). My work tends to revolve around high-level problem solving and troubleshooting for all sorts of on-premise (Microsoft, VMWare, Linux) and cloud (Azure, Office 365 and AWS) infrastructure. In addition to managing Windows and Linux servers, I have completed dozens of server migrations and troubleshooting all sorts of deep-rooted issues that go otherwise unresolved. In my experience with one of Scotland’s leading MSPs, I was the final point of escalation for technical issues, and as such I was privy to a wide array of interesting and frustrating issues that our clients faced. Whether it's Cloud Migrations, Office 365 Management/Troubleshooting, Server Troubleshooting, Network & Application Security, Webhosting issues, Email troubleshooting, entire system migrations, I've done it all, and guarantee that you'll have all the experience of an established, and trustworthy IT provider for a fraction of the price of traditional consultants or existing service providers. With me, you are sure to get a great solution to whatever problem or challenge you face. I will never submit a proposal for a job I know I can't do, and I take great pride in delivering a top notch result for anyone who hires me which is evident by my perfect Job Success Score and 5-star job ratings. I look forward to speaking to you about your specific project requirements soon, thanks for choosing to view my profile and for considering my bid.WindowsAmazon Web ServicesMicrosoft Exchange ServerAmazon EC2Network SecurityOffice 365Microsoft WindowsWindows ServerVMware ESX ServerMicrosoft ServerMicrosoft AzureMicrosoft IISTechnical SupportSystem AdministrationBusiness with 100-999 EmployeesBusiness with 10-99 Employees
- $40 hourly• IT professional with experience gained working within various highly pressurised client-focused environments • Managed all engineering projects for VoIP initiatives, planning technology roadmaps, and configuring and optimizing of VoIP Multi Tented Cloud PBX of 400 plus customers • Successfully managed teams of engineers, technicians and analysts across various platforms and skills sets • Acquired expertise within 3rd line support within software and hardware • Providing extensive technical guidance and working with BMS’s on several corporate rollouts • Improved company performance and efficiency through the implementation, migration, and management of systems • Excellent leadership, teamwork and interpersonal skills and am fully able to convey technical issues to non-technical staff or stakeholders/clientsWindowsProject ManagementMicrosoft TeamsVoIP Administration3CXTeamViewerOffice 365VoIP PBXMicrosoft WindowsIT SupportSystem Configuration
- $80 hourlyStrong analytical and problem-solving skills. A wide variety of technical skills, extensive knowledge of PowerShell, Windows Desktop and Server Operating Systems, and administration and management of network infrastructure. Excellent working knowledge of modern Microsoft Server and Cloud products including SCCM, Azure, Hyper-V, Clustering, Active Directory, Exchange, Operating System Deployment. Good working knowledge of networking infrastructure and firewalls. Good working knowledge of Linux and Mac OS. Passionate about technology with a keen interest in automation and emergent tech, specifically Quantum Computing and AI. A frequent technical writer and software developer writing tools for the wider technical community.WindowsMicrosoft Active DirectoryMicrosoft WindowsWindows 10 AdministrationWindows ServerWindows PowerShellActive DirectoryInformation Technology Operations
- $30 hourlyWith over 18 years of unwavering expertise in system development and database management, I am a seasoned Application and SQL Developer ready to bring my wealth of knowledge to your projects. My skill sets encompass a dynamic range of technologies, including the .Net Framework, VB.NET, C#, MSSQL, WinForms, WPF, .Net MAUI, Python, VBA, Crystal Report, and Syncfusion. Throughout my career, I have demonstrated an exceptional ability to craft efficient and robust solutions tailored to unique business requirements. Proficient in utilizing the .Net ecosystem, I have developed and maintained applications that seamlessly integrate intricate backend functionalities with intuitive user interfaces. My mastery of SQL empowers me to design and optimize complex database structures, ensuring data integrity and swift retrieval. Additionally, my proficiency extends to diverse domains, from creating responsive desktop applications using WinForms and WPF, to embracing the latest trends such as .Net MAUI for cross-platform development. Furthermore, my familiarity with Python and VBA enables me to implement versatile and automated solutions, while my experience with Crystal Reports and Syncfusion ensures comprehensive reporting and data visualization capabilities. I am not just a developer, but a problem solver who thrives in collaborative environments and is dedicated to delivering excellence. My track record of successful project implementations, coupled with my deep understanding of software lifecycles, positions me as a valuable asset in transforming ideas into reliable, high-quality applications. I am excited to contribute my expertise to your team and create solutions that drive innovation and success.WindowsDatabase DesignSQL ProgrammingShopifyMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft WindowsDesktop ApplicationHigh Availability and Disaster RecoveryMicrosoft SQL Server AdministrationVBAStandalone ApplicationBloomberg TerminalMicrosoft SQL Server.NET FrameworkSQLWindows Forms
- $13 hourlyHi, I am Android App Publisher. I can publish Any type of android app Based in UK. Providing Error Free Work With Good Completion I have also Great experience with web development in Laravel, Codeigniter, Wordpress, React Js, and Node Js . I have Good communication skills with demonstrated abilities in training, team building, leadership, collaboration, innovation, change orientation, and driving front liners in achieving the highest targets. I would be honored to work with you. Kindly allow my Touch to make your work shine! Technologies I am experienced in Backend : Codeigniter | WordPress | Laravel | WordPress Plugin/Theme | Woo-Commerce | CakePHP | Symfony | Node JS | Vue Js Frontend : React JS | Angular JS Databse : SQL | Firebase | PostgreSQL Payment Integration : Paypal| Stripe | Pubbly | Razorpay | Authorize.net Email Integration : Mailgun | MailChimp | OneSingnal | Mailjet Third Party Integration : Twilio | Social Login | Maps API | Google Analytics APIs | MWS | AWS Service Extras : HTML | Bootstrap | Jquery | Javscript | JSON | XML Hosting Server : Godaddy | Bluehost | WHM | OVH | Hostinger | LinuxWindowsMicrosoft WindowsShopifyPHPReact NativeFramework7WebRTCAngularJSWeb DesignNode.jsIonic FrameworkRuby on RailsMobile AppsAndroid App DevelopmentGoogle PlayAndroid
- $25 hourlyI am from the United States and am currently living in London, studying as a student of Economic History at the London School of Economics. I am interested in conducting research about Economics, Politics, or History. I am willing to work with any time period or part of the world, although I specialize in 19th century Europe and Asia.WindowsMicrosoft WindowsStataC++Scientific WritingStatisticsPythonJavaIntuit QuickBooks
- $15 hourlyI am Adam Grimes, an IT professional with over 20 years of experience in designing, implementing, and supporting IT environments in both the UK and USA. I am a certified Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert with 5 years of experience in migrating to and from the platform and implementing key services including Teams Voice, Intune and Defender. I am known for being a friendly and approachable professional. Feel free to contact me with any question you have. I am looking to move into freelancing to utilise the skills i have gained over my career for a wide and varied selection of clients. Experienced with Microsoft 365 and Azure including: On-premise to cloud and cloud to cloud email and data migrations using both native migration tools as well as ShareGate and BitTitan. I have documentation, scripts and process in place and ready for your migration! - Domain registration - DNS records - Managing subscription/ cancellation or additional subscription. Exchange online management: - Exchange online protection - Advance threat protection - Domain keys identified mail (DKIM) - Domain message authentication reporting and conformance (DMARC) - Sender policy framework (SPF) - distribution group -Security group (edit, delete, adding members) SharePoint online management: - Creating a site - Managing document library - Configuring user permissions. - External sharing Microsoft Teams: - Setting Teams Voice / Phone System and calling plans - Setting up Call Queues and Auto Attendants - Creating Teams channel - Managing guest access with teams - Federation between two Microsoft teams organization. Active directory & Azure AD setup and management: - AD Connect setup - Azure AD security - User creation and management - Intune / Endpoint manager policy deployment - Active Directory Group Policy - Updating dirSync - fix sync errors with AD. Microsoft 365 Security & Compliance - Data loss prevention - Permissions - Ediscovery search - Data Encryption - Data governance - retention - content search - Audit log search Intune - Intune Setup - Autopilot build and deployment OneDrive for business - file synchronization - Sync errors - Document library synchronization Migration - Tenant to Tenant migrations to and from Microsoft 365 & G Suite - On-Premises to Microsoft 365 or G Suite - Expert knowledge of BitTitan and ShareGate - Endpoint migrations using Autopilot - Domain Migration Experienced in powershell scripting for Microsoft 365. Remote tools: - LMI - TeamViewer - Splashtop - Kaseya - ScreenConnect Other tools: Labtech ConnectWiseWindowsMicrosoft TeamsMicrosoft Exchange OnlineCloud ComputingVirtualizationServerMicrosoft Office SharePoint ServerDomain MigrationAgile Project ManagementCisco RouterFirewallMicrosoft AzureOffice 365Microsoft Exchange ServerMicrosoft WindowsWindows ServerVMware vSphere
- $40 hourlySUMMARY Drawing on the diverse experience I have gained during my time in employment I have been able to develop a strong confidence in my own ability to learn what is required for any role i have been given. In addition, I have a great deal of pride in my work, the knowledge that I have seen a project through from planning to completion and that any issues were dealt with swiftly is one of my greatest pleasures. Due to having travelled to various countries around the world to carry out work whilst in sole charge I believe I have developed a very strong sense of responsibility, I am never afraid to hold up my hands when something I have done may have impacted internal or external customers. I am always eager to learn new skills and will throw myself into any learning opportunities that present themselves.WindowsTech & ITWindows AdministrationFreePBXVoIP AdministrationMicrosoft TeamsAsteriskVirtualizationOpenSIPSLinux System AdministrationVirtual LANOffice 365Microsoft Windows
- $20 hourlyI am an experienced IT network manager who has had the chance to work on multiple different systems. I have worked through numerous projects and met some rather strict working deadlines. As part of my job role I have also written numerous policies and currently have multiple policies in place and published. As well as policies I have also written multiple risk assessments and am trained to write, assess and evaluate risk assessments. My specialist field for policies and risk assessments is within education but I have also written and managed policies focused at IT, Health and safety, small business/self employed, data protection/GDPR and financial policies. I also have a wide range of knowledge in networking and server management. This is my main trade and have been professionally in this career for 6 years now. Part of this is full cyber security training to a UK Level 3 standard and am a fully qualified GDPR officer. I have lots of experience with abiding by data protection regulations and am well trained on ensuring that these regulations are met with all work I carry out. I am new to freelance work but am looking to gain experience and help people with any services I am able to help with.WindowsPolicy DevelopmentPolicy AnalysisPolicy WritingMicrosoft ExcelGPORisk AssessmentData ProtectionBudget ManagementWindows ServerSystem AdministrationWindows App DevelopmentMicrosoft WindowsWindows AdministrationOffice 365Microsoft Active Directory
- $125 hourlyI have been working with Microsoft for a least 2 years as an Intune Specialist with vast MDM experience. I have assisted countless organization worldwide with integrating Intune into their organization. Such as device onboarding through various enrolment methods, device and app management and troubleshooting issues. Dedicated Microsoft Support Engineer & Administrator with over 10 years experience in Enterprise IT. With diverse operational experience in both onsite and remote IT Support/Management. Several years of experience creating IT solutions to address specific user requirements, improve overall productivity, and drastically increase efficiency. Equipped with extensive end-user care experience including exceptional communication skills.WindowsiPadOSWindows 10 AdministrationRemote IT ManagementWindows AdministrationTabletDeployment AutomationAutopilotMicrosoft TeamsMobile Device ManagementMicrosoft Exchange OnlineOffice 365Microsoft WindowsMicrosoft AzuremacOS
- $50 hourlyThe majority of my technical knowledge has been gained while working in MSPs, therefore I have continually been exposed to a wide range of technologies and environments. I am able to adapt my existing knowledge and apply this to new technologies, environments and processes efficiently. I currently manage and maintain a large network and virtual infrastructure spanning 15+ sites with a hybrid on-premise/cloud configuration. I've worked with single site customers to multi-site customers , I understand each customer is different and work to ensure to implement technology to best suit your business with an emphasis on security.WindowsMicrosoft Active DirectoryDNSDisaster Recovery PlanDisaster RecoveryServerMicrosoft WindowsWindows AdministrationWindows ServerSystem MaintenanceNetwork SecuritySystem MonitoringNetwork MonitoringComputing & NetworkingComputer NetworkNetwork Engineering
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.