Hire the best Windows Freelancers in Kenya
Check out Windows Freelancers in Kenya with the skills you need for your next job.
- $30 hourlyI'm an experienced and skilled technical support engineer. I'm good at: - troubleshooting and managing Windows & Linux environments i.e workstations, servers. - troubleshooting email configuration, email security using secure email gateways, SMTP filters, proxies, ISPconfig. - setting up VPNs, deploying security software and hardware. - handling customer problems on phone, email and chat-based communication. - troubleshooting and problem solving using ticketing systems. - handling escalations. - excellent communication skills both written and spoken. - AWS cloud administration - EC2, S3, ELB, IAM, - Core network routing, switching & security on routers, switches, access points, load balancers, proxies and firewalls. (Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, SonicWall, Ubiquiti, Sophos, pfSense, etc.). - Creation of web and network proxy servers. - SIEM installations i.e. Zabbix, ELK, FortiSIEM, AlienVault, Splunk. - Endpoint security tools i.e. MalwareBytes, FireEye, Symantec, Trend Micro, Cybereason, etc. - Managing domains and DNS records.WindowsNetwork EngineeringDNSNetwork MonitoringSystem AdministrationInformation Security AwarenessNetwork DesignNetwork SecurityWindows AdministrationInformation SecurityAWS CloudFrontAmazon Web ServicesWindows ServerLinux System AdministrationMicrosoft WindowsTechnical Support
- $35 hourlyI am a Microsoft certified Engineer whose self-motivated, enthusiastic, confident and a team player with technical experience in Electrical Engineering,Telecommunications Engineering and Information Technology. • In the Telecommunications field, I am well versed in both Transmission and Radio Access Networks (RAN) sections i.e 2G, 3G and IPRAN networks. Site optimization and upgrades, various transmission modes as well as Fiber transmission. I have also interacted and used telecommunications software and hardware form vendors (Huawei, Alcatel and NSN) e.g. NetAct &Tang, DWDM. • In the Electrical Field, I have hands on experience in maintenance and repair of motors and common electrical appliances. I am well versed in maintaining BSS power supply, BSS rectifiers and BSS batteries. I have also interacted with BSS hardware such as the Emerson and IPMU power Units. I also have a broad understanding in maintaining and repairing of generators e.g. Cummins, SDMO, and Perkins. • In the ICT field I have a vast understanding of Computer Networking, Troubleshooting and Maintenance furthermore I have knowledge in IPV4, VLANS, Cyber Security, IOE(Internet Of Everything),DHCP and the principles of Routing & switching. I also have knowledge in setting up and Deployment of Microsoft products such as Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Server 2012R2 and 2016, Microsoft Azure, Enterprise Mobility, System Center Configuration Manager. I also have experience in Vmware, NetBackup, SnapComms,WindowsSystem AdministrationTechnical SupportSophos Sophos UTMWindows ServerMicrosoft Exchange ServerVeritas NetBackupVMware AdministrationMicrosoft AzureOffice 365Microsoft Certified Information Technology ProfessionalMicrosoft Active DirectoryWindows 10 AdministrationProject ManagementMicrosoft Windows
- $20 hourlyI am a technical support and customer support specialist who has strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as problem-solving skills. I am detailed oriented and curious about technology. My strong customer focus capabilities ensure the work I do always provides timely and knowledgeable support that helps my clients, callers, and customers achieve their objectives. If you hire me for a technical support role, I will quickly get up to speed in the role and start contributing to the team's objectives.WindowsData AnalysisCustomer ExperienceCustomer SatisfactionCustomer SupportTailwind CSSCSS 3HTML5Windows 11 AdministrationTechnical SupportMicrosoft OfficeHardware TroubleshootingComputer NetworkPythonMicrosoft WindowsLinux
- $35 hourlySelf-motivated Certified Penetration tester (eCPPT) with Knowledge in Information Security, web application assessment, vulnerability assessments, and OWASP along with different security testing tools.WindowsWeb App Penetration TestingInformation GatheringInformation Security ConsultationNetwork SecuritySystem SecurityPenetration TestingNetwork Penetration TestingMetasploitInformation SecurityMicrosoft WindowsWeb Application SecurityVulnerability AssessmentLinuxEthical HackingOWASP
- $15 hourlyCAREER OBJECTIVE To work in an organization that will help me to actively utilize my abilities, developed through education and work experience in support of the organization's objectives of being a leader in corporate responsibility.WindowsComputerMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft WindowsMicrosoft WordPPTXPresentationsJoomlaComputer ScienceComputing & NetworkingComputer NetworkWindows AdministrationApplication InstallerMicrosoft OfficeGraphNetwork Monitoring
- $40 hourlyI have experience in Computer Servicing and Systems applications . I also have Medical Laboratory bench work experience and am a proponent of Use of IT in the Medical systems/setup. I can do Medical app testing etcWindowsSystem AnalysisPublic HealthCustomer ServiceResearch MethodsHealthKitBiotechnologyComputerClinical TrialHealthcare ITMicrosoft Windows
- $100 hourlyPROFESSIONAL PROFILE * A dedicated service man who enjoys challenges and thrives on responsibilities. * A team player who belives in team spirit. * A well round up individual with excellent interpersonal and communications skills CAREER AIM My primary goal is to apply my technical skills for the development, installation and maintenance of ICT and IT systems and networks and provide all kinds of technical ICT and IT support. One of my objectives is to install the most efficient systems to be utilized as well as implementing ICT and IT solutions to address arising issues. My experience as an IT Technician in different organizations enhanced my expertise in configuration and management of networks, computers, and CCTVs, as well as my troubleshooting specialties. Aside from that, I am also a productive team player. This being said, I can positively say that I will be an asset to the organization.WindowsCloud ComputingComputerComputing & NetworkingInformation TechnologyComputer AssemblyPersonal ComputerTech & ITMicrosoft WindowsCamera
- $35 hourlyA Data Analytics and Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist with over 15 years working experience. Proffiscient in ; - Data analysis and presentation - Extracting insights from analyzed data for use in decision making - Dashboard development I am skilled in using - Python, STATA, Ms. Excel, Access, Powerpoint, Power Bi.WindowsAnalyticsPresentation SlideMicrosoft WindowsDatabaseMachine LearningData EngineeringData ExtractionData EntryProject ManagementManagement SkillsData AnalyticsArtificial Intelligence
- $70 hourly⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Charles was very professional during the work carried out and successfully delivered the work required within the timescale set out and to budget. Would recommend." Hello! Thank you so much for checking out my profile. My name is Charles Kamweti, Windows & Mac Desktop Application Developer. For new, upgrade, debugging or maintenance of existing desktop applications, I'm here to help you. Let me tell you exactly why. I'm highly rated by my clients who I've helped with their desktop applications requirements. Client experience is my number one priority and that's reflected in the numerous five-star reviews on my profile. This is core to my work as a freelancer and I take great pride in over-delivering. I've solved Clients' facing Desktop Application's bottlenecks and made massive performance improvements through debugging and code optimization for companies and well-known organizations, including the following to illustrate some of them: ✅ Global Technology Solutions. ✅ Snapwiz Edutec India. ✅ Elfjet Makina Muhendislik LTD. ✅ PC Mart Sdn Bhd. ✅ RND Apps. I've worked extensively with every version of Visual Studio since VB6 all the way through the current version. For Desktop Application embedded with database systems, I work with local and Cloud environments such as AWS, RDS for SQL Server, Azure SQL, all versions of MySQL and SQLite Databases as well. In addition to Desktop Application Development, I also have experience as a data engineer, I've developed ETO processes, data warehouses and front-end analytic reports using technology such as Power BI and SAP BI. ⭐What I'll bring to your project ⭐ ✅ Top-notch experience in all types of Desktop Applications. ✅ Extensive experience working with large enterprise application that require Databases and payment gateways. ✅ Expert understanding of data security best practices when working with embedded systems. ✅ Ability to quickly diagnose application performance issues and identify bugs. ✅ Expert ability in designing UI for the desktop applications for great user interaction. ✅ 24/7 ultra-reliable communication: You get all the project status update. ✅ Someone who cares about helping you succeed and bringing value to your business and offer technical support. ⭐ Why you should choose my services over other freelancers' ⭐ ✅ Client Reviews: Through freelancing I'm more focused on providing value to all my clients and earning their TRUST. ✅ Over-Delivering: As a developer, this is my core value. My focus has always been giving more than what I expect to receive. I take pride in leaving all of my clients saying "WOW" ✅ Responsiveness: All my lines of communication are readily open for communication with my clients before, during and after projects completion. ✅ Resilience: For any issue(s) that my clients face, I attack them and find a solution. ✅ Kindness: This being the main aspect of my life that I implement in every facet as I take pride treating everyone with respect, understanding all situations with empathy, and genuinely wanting to improve my client's situations. 🏆 Reviews and feedback from high profile clients 🏆 The client reviews below describe the quality of work and value that you can expect from working with me. "Beside his knowledge and experience he has a great personality and chasing for full client satisfaction. Very responsible and reliable person...He made a perfect job for voice recognition project." - Ferruh Kayhan, Elfjet Makina Muhendislik LTD. "Freelancer is very talented in VB.NET and MYSQL which was my requirement. I have approached a couple of professionals to complete the task of installing VB.NET-based Desktop Application installation using MYSQL but they couldn't set up and configure it successfully. I just approached Charles Kamweti who is an expert in VB.NET and MYSQL and he did the job within no time. He is such an expert that just looked at the application files and finished the task in a short time and also he suggested some modifications for the application which I will get done with him. He is honest, attentive, prompt in communication, and an expert. I will surely use his services in the future." - Mahesh Lgp, "Charles is an excellent personality and very strong expert especially in sound engineering field. He solved all my problems related with speech-to-text issue. Very dependent to his responsibilities and customer satisfaction. I am very much motivated to work with him again." - Ferruh Kayhan, Elfjet Makina Muhendislik LTD. I would love to hear about your project and most importantly, how I can help you. Contact me today so we can schedule a quick introduction call to ensure that I will be a great fit for you. Thank you so much for checking out my profile and I look forward to meeting you.WindowsCRM DevelopmentSQL ProgrammingGraphQLDevExpressPayment Gateway IntegrationPoint of Sale & Payment SystemsGoogle APIsSAP Crystal ReportsOCR SoftwareComputer VisionVoIP SoftwareERP SoftwareMicrosoft WindowsC#.NET FrameworkDesktop Application
- $13 hourlyA technical IT Support Technician, Bachelor’s Degree holder in Computer Technology, terrific at troubleshooting and good interpersonal skills to assist customers with computer issues through top customer service practises. Possesses a thorough knowledge of computer hardware and software applications. Currently on the lookout for a role morphing into System Administration. The roles I handle include: Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests Providing technical support across small and large companies (this may be via email or over the phone) Setting up accounts for new users Testing new technology Possibly training more junior staff members. Install and configure software and hardware. Manage network servers and technology tools. Set up accounts. Troubleshoot issues and outages. Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls. Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements. The skills acquired are listed below: Help Desk Support Active Directory Administration Windows Server Administration Desktop Support Ticketing Systems Firewalls Administration Antivirus Administration Microsoft 365 Administration SharePoint Administration Email Administration AWS Administration Backup & RecoveryWindowsWindows AdministrationIncident ManagementDesktop SupportEnd User Technical SupportGoogle Workspace AdministrationCustomer SupportAWS ApplicationCustomer ServiceTechnical SupportAntivirus & Security SoftwareMicrosoft WindowsSystem AdministrationMicrosoft Active Directory
- $10 hourlyExperienced IT System Support Engineer with a strong background in providing technical support and ensuring the smooth operation of IT systems. Skilled in diagnosing and resolving complex hardware, software, and network issues to optimize system performance. Adept at delivering excellent customer service and collaborating with cross-functional teams to meet organizational objectives. The services I offer, include: Technical IT Support, AWS Cloud, Networking and System Administration, IT Strategy Development & Implementation, Technical Customer Support, IT Value Maximization, Sourcing Management, IT Governance, and Project Management. If you need channel-specific, goal-driven, unique, and targeted content, you just found the person to write it for you! You can count on me to deliver quality content on time, the first time, every time. I currently help my clients align their ICT investments to business objectives and integrate modern technologies such as digital marketing, mobile technologies, data analytics, and cloud computing into their IT architecture.WindowsFront-End DevelopmentTicketing SystemTechnical SupportInformation Technology StrategyHelpdeskMicrosoft Certified Information Technology ProfessionalDevOpsLinux System AdministrationNetwork AdministrationEnd User Technical SupportEmail SupportAmazon Web ServicesSystem AdministrationMicrosoft WindowsWindows Server
- $25 hourlyPERSONAL PROFILE Experienced front desk receptionist with communication and organization skills necessary to serve as the first point of contact and to manage administrative tasks. Experienced with complex filing systems both physical and digital in addition to scheduling and supply management. An animator and online writer looking for freelance jobs to earn income.WindowsData EntryMicrosoft WordMicrosoft ExcelWindows App DevelopmentMicrosoft WindowsCustomer EngagementTask CoordinationComputing & NetworkingFilingWindows AdministrationBookkeepingCustomer ServiceGraphic DesignComputerAnimation
- $15 hourlyPROFESSIONAL SUMMARY Dedicated and strategic minded research analyst with over three years of progressive financial modelling and valuation. Detail oriented thinker with a passion for producing insightful analysis with a proven track record of generating insightful recommendations that leads to teamwork success. Ability to remain calm under pressure, build strong client relationships, and manage time effectively. Enjoys working with numbers in Excel, as well as working with people with a focus on continual professional learning and personal growth, including the improvement of business and finance knowledge.WindowsInterpersonal SkillsFinancial AnalysisCommunication SkillsInvestment ResearchMicrosoft WindowsFinancial ModelingAnalytical PresentationFinancial Variance AnalysisReport WritingCritical Thinking SkillsMicrosoft OfficeData EntryMicrosoft Excel
- $13 hourlyCareer Profile A qualified and dynamic Journalist, Public Relations practitioner and Peace Promoter with over 10 years of quality work experience acquired in several challenging roles with leading media houses in Kenya. A highly committed and dedicated professional who is able to work under minimum supervision and meet stretching job targets. Key Skills and Personal Attributes My key skills include: * Mass Communication/Journalism - Qualified and experienced in communication and journalism with good writing, broadcasting, reporting and editing skills. Successfully worked as a program host and a news reporter with a leading broadcasting company in Kenya. * Communication - A motivational speaker with excellent oral and written skills. Very good at developing organization's internal and external communication contents. Fluent in English and Kiswahili.WindowsCommunicationsFacebook MarketplaceJournalismConduct ResearchMicrosoft WindowsCustomer ServiceMicrosoft OfficeMarket ResearchJournalism WritingEducation
- $65 hourlyI'm a good translator who can help in writing and translating your articles.I'll fully manage your brief from the start to finishWindowsAI-Generated TextMicrosoft OfficeMicrosoft PowerPointMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft WindowsMicrosoft WordMicrosoft AccessComputer BasicsComputer SkillsGhostwritingCopy & PasteCopy EditingEditorial WritingEditing & ProofreadingTranslation
- $30 hourlyPersonal Profile I am seasoned and focused professional with strong attention to detail and excellent knowledge of banking services, products, and solutions including lending and credit administration. I have over 15 years of experience working in banking coordinating and overseeing the development of income-generating services by Identifying, exploring, and developing appropriate new business opportunities in product development, income-generating, and service provision areas. I am an expert in relationship management, operations, product marketing, managing corporate clients, setting business performance standards for acquisition, credit risk analysis, and ensuring the presentation of quality analysis. Seeking to position myself in a company where I can add value through management, learning, and development, all of which facilitate organizational effectiveness and growth. I also excel in; Organization skills Customer Service Microsoft Office Time management skills Operations Management Office ManagementWindowsCommunication SkillsTime ManagementLeadership SkillsPresentationsCustomer ServiceManagement SkillsWindows XPOffice DesignComputerMicrosoft OfficeMicrosoft Windows
- $10 hourlyI am a transcriptionist with 5 years plus of experience. With an academic background in the English Language and being a native speaker, I can provide accurate audio and video transcripts. Among my highlights as a transcriptionist include: - A fast turnaround time of 4.5 hours for 1 Audio Hour. - Accurate transcripts due to extensive research and leaving no stone unturned. - A good ear for the different accents around the world be it Kiwi, Irish, South African, Indian, or otherwise. - I have handled Business, Legal, Medical, and General transcriptions with desirable results. - I have always put the client first hence 100% communication and updates during the entire period of the project. - Intellectual Property. I am willing to sign an NDA to protect my client's information. However, being a seasoned transcriptionist means that I exercise integrity with information and usually delete all files after submission. - Work Ethic and Time Management are my key principles. Finally, I am looking forward to working with you. Thank you.WindowsMicrosoft WindowsAdobe PhotoshopMicrosoft OfficePresentationsMicrosoft WordAdministrateSearch Engine OptimizationPersonal ComputerVideo TranscriptionLegal TranscriptionSubtitlingAudio TranscriptionTranscription TimestampingBusiness TranscriptionClosed Captioning
- $15 hourlySummary Highly organized candidate with over 2 years experience in providing comprehensive clerical and administrative support. Proven track record of managing daily office operations, coordinating calendars, scheduling appointments, and handling incoming and outgoing calls. Adept at creating and maintaining filing systems and using office software applications. Committed to providing outstanding customer service, and ensuring the accuracy of administrative tasks.WindowsData EntryAdministrative SupportCalendar ManagementPresentationsMicrosoft WindowsCustomer Relationship ManagementPresentation DesignTime ManagementTravel PlanningSocial Media AdvertisingMicrosoft Certified ProfessionalFilingMicrosoft AccessTypingEmail Support
- $100 hourlyObjective IT support specialist with seven (10) years of experience in IT training, computer repair and maintenance, Networking, software installations configurations and troubleshooting technic. My greatest strength is business awareness, which enables me to permanently structure infrastructure and application. I am self-motivated to oversee that i work to achieve the goal and objective of a company or institutions am employed at.WindowsEditing & ProofreadingData EntryPDF ConversionInformation TechnologyTech & ITComputerMicrosoft WindowsLanguage InstructionDocument Formatting
- $10 hourlyI am a ICT Support Technician with over ten years of work experience in diverse work environments, ranging from Human Resource Management, logistics and nformation Technology. Summary of Skills * Ability to install and update computer software on Windows computers * Wide knowledge of Software Installations, PC and Printer setup, Web design with experience in HTML, CSS, and PHP * Cisco-certified Network Associate (CCNA) certified. Adept at identifying system performance and operational issues. Troubleshooting being a particular strengh.WindowsTech & ITHealthcare ITManagement Information SystemCiscoWindows AdministrationMicrosoft WindowsCisco RouterComputerPresentation DesignInformation Technology
- $73 hourlyI'm Gibson and I'm skilled in the following fields freelance, logo design logo, Windows, Microsoft application This experience I gain as when I was at collegeWindowsWeb AccessibilityMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft Access ProgrammingWindows AdministrationMicrosoft WordJavaMicrosoft AccessMicrosoft Windows
- $10 hourlyA dedicated and versatile IT enthusiast passionate about problem solving and making work easier for users withing a small and medium sized businesses. I have experience in IT management and I have encountered and solved various different challenges that employees face in their day to day operations for example, introducing or implementing a new system in order to make work easier or faster.WindowsWindows ServerWindows 10 AdministrationTransaction Data EntryProject ManagementWritingMicrosoft WordHubSpotSAP BusinessOneData EntryMicrosoft ExcelInformation TechnologyProblem SolvingMicrosoft WindowsNetwork Administration
- $5 hourlyI am a data entry clerk with experience in handling large data sets for individual, a group or an organisation. I am a competent, dependable and skillful individual who can finish a task on time.WindowsCommunication SkillsGeneral TranscriptionMicrosoft WindowsTelecommunicationsClerical SkillsClerical ProceduresData Entry
- $25 hourlyFreelance Bookkeeper Professional Summary I am dedicated Bookkeeper who has initiative and resourcefulness to deliver excellence in QuickBooks and management. Familiar with A/P, A/R, financial reconciliations and payroll tasks, Key strengths are attention to detail, problem solving, prioritizing, customer relations and an outstanding work ethic. Accomplished Freelance Bookkeeper with a demonstrated track record in training professionals in proper record keeping, tax reporting, generating industry-special reports for internal analysis. Proven expertise in Accountancy and productivity through the development and implementation of system improvements.A productive, Freelance Bookkeeper professional with more than five years of experience in all aspects of auditing, accounting, and management.WindowsMicrosoft WindowsQuickBooks EnterpriseQuickBooks Online APIQuick Sales SystemQuickBooks OnlineManagement AccountingAccountingAccounting BasicsMicrosoft Excel
- $25 hourlyExperienced SQL and HANA Database Administrator with a demonstrated history of working in the implementation and maintainance for various companies in different industries. Skilled in SAP ERP,SAP HANA Database,SQL,networking,VMware Expert and Microsoft Office. Strong administrative professional with a Bachelor of Science in IT.WindowsMicrosoft ExcelGitHubMicrosoft OfficeSAPSAP ERPMicrosoft WindowsWindows AdministrationAnalyticsDatabaseDatabase Management SystemCloud ComputingSystem Administration
- $15 hourlyPersonable, result-oriented, experienced, knowledgeable and detailed-oriented professional with a passion for the Information Technology industry. Young and seasoned with a proven track record in providing comprehensive technical support and user service to clients. Skilled in computer hardware,software application, networks, scripting and administration. A team player with easy inter-personal relations and excellent communication skills.WindowsData EntryHardware TroubleshootingTech & ITComputing & NetworkingWindows AdministrationNetwork AdministrationMicrosoft WindowsTechnical Project ManagementComputer EngineeringData RecoveryCiscoBackup & MigrationData BackupManagement Skills
- $15 hourlyWelcome to my profile, I hope I meet your expectations. I am a client focused professional with a wealth of over eight years multi-disciplinary experience in customer service, banking and operations management in high business environments. I have a good understanding of business end to end processes and internal controls as well as operational risks and controls. I am well developed in problem solving, interpersonal, risk and data analysis skills. I have the ability to improve processes, cultivate beneficial alliances, build strong client base and maintain cohesive relationships with co- workers and management. I also possess the following skills: -Excellent configuration skills, -Data Entry -Professional Tone -Receptionist skills -Time Management -Booking Services. I am highly successful in defining company direction and achieving goals. Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications which include Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Access, Ms PowerPoint, Internet and Email as well as PC Basics and Windows. Experienced in drafting and forwarding business correspondence. Ability to develop written compliance policies and procedures.WindowsMicrosoft WindowsCold EmailCold CallingEmail CommunicationTime ManagementContent CreationProfessional ToneBooking ServicesPoster DesignBlog DevelopmentData EntryVirtual AssistanceActive ListeningReceptionist SkillsReport Writing
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.