Hire the best Windows PowerShell Experts in Egypt
Check out Windows PowerShell Experts in Egypt with the skills you need for your next job.
- $40 hourlyHello, I am Ahmed Mokhtar Hassanein. • Engineer with a bachelor’s degree in Computer & Automatic Control Systems. • Excellent Excel VBA, Macro, and Formulas. • Excellent PowerShell scripting skills. • Excellent Google Sheets and Google Apps Script. • Data Analytics using Python, NumPy, Pandas, and Matplotlib. • Over 25 years’ experience supporting systems and users in the information technology field. • ITIL4 Managing professional. • Managed several implementations of network infrastructure, virtualization, domain controllers, application servers, network security, … etc. • Conducted tens of information systems audits and vulnerability assessments.Windows PowerShellMicrosoft Active DirectoryMicrosoft VisioExcel MacrosMicrosoft Excel PowerPivotGoogle Apps ScriptVisual Basic for ApplicationsITILMicrosoft Exchange OnlineExcel FormulaMicrosoft Windows PowerShellData AnalysisMicrosoft ExcelData VisualizationGoogle Sheets
- $20 hourlyI can manage and handle all issues in Office 365. and provide the customers with the correct and sufficient troubleshooting. I have a good communication skills with German customers.Windows PowerShellMicrosoft TeamsMicrosoft Active DirectoryMicrosoft Windows PowerShellMicrosoft Exchange OnlineMicrosoft Office 365 AdministrationMicrosoft Office 365
- $20 hourlyResolve Concierge and Enterprise issues in Office 365 Business. Resolving Windows Commercial issues. Willing to learn more in the field of IT within a team work. I have already worked two years for Office 365 and Windows Commercial. I have studied mechanical Engineering at the University of Applied Sciences in Munich, Germany. I have knowledge about Visual Basics programming and software testing.Windows PowerShellMicrosoft Exchange OnlineSkype For BusinessMicrosoft TeamsMicrosoft SharePoint AdministrationOffice AdministrationActive Directory Federation ServicesMicrosoft Windows PowerShellMicrosoft Active DirectoryMicrosoft Exchange Server
- $65 hourlyMicrosoft MVP & MCT | Azure Service Delivery Lead with over 12 years of experience in Microsoft solutions and Professional services, Leading the Azure team to help our customers to build successful Azure practices, Delivering high-quality architecture to meet business and IT needs that improve overall productivity and increases efficiency, Applying technical knowledge and customer insights to create a modernization roadmap. Collaborating with the Presales team to introduce innovative cost-effective technology solutions using cloud services including consultation, design, scoping, planning, and technical documentation. 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 (𝐖𝐅𝐇) 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐭: * Remote Desktop Gateway Farm integrated with Azure MFA * Remote secure desktops with Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) on Azure * Secure connectivity infrastructure with Azure VPN Gateway * Securely publish LOB applications with Azure AD Application Proxy * Azure MFA on Citrix using Citrix ADC (formerly NetScaler) and MFA NPS Extension * Terraform and Enterprise Azure Infrastructure As Code 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚: • Windows Server • Hyper-V and VMware • Active Directory, Azure AD • Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) • Devices and application management 𝘽𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨, 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙩𝙮 • Exchange • Office 365 • Microsoft Teams • OneDrive and SharePoint 𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙙 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙨 • Azure Platform as a Service (PaaS) • Azure Software as a Service (SaaS) • Azure Sentinel and Azure Security Center • Azure Monitor and log analytics • Enterprise Mobile Security (EMS) • Modern IT management with Intune • Azure Active Directory Application Proxy • Azure Information Protection • Azure Advanced Threat Protection • Azure Advanced Threat Analytics Sr. Microsoft Cloud Engineer 𝙍𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨: • Engage with customers for understanding business requirements. • Migrating from on-premises to Azure Cloud technologies IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS. • Securely publishing LOB applications with Azure AD Application Proxy • Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) Deployment with hybrid AD Architecture. • Building HA Remote Desktop Gateway Farm integrated with Azure MFA. • Plan, architect, configure and deploy scalable cloud infrastructure in Azure. • Securing Citrix ADC Authentication with Azure MFA and MFA NPS Extension. • Upgrade and Migrate Exchange Environment including DAG considerations. • Migrate On-premises environment to Office 365 and implement Hybrid scenarios. • Configure Intune MDM/MAM to secure Managed devices and Managed Applications. • Configure Azure App Proxy, MFA, SSPR and SSO to secure on prem/cloud applications. • Azure landing zone implementation following Cloud Adoption Framework (CAF) guidance. • Planning, Design, Implement and Configure Microsoft 365 Services to provide Entities with Information Security and HA Services. • Infrastructure Assessment and Preparation for Migration Using Microsoft assessment tools to size and calculate the cost for Azure customers using Azure Migrate, Azure Calc and 3rd party solutions. • DevOps Automation with Terraform, Azure CLI, Advanced PowerShell scripting and ARM templates to manage and automate the deployment of infrastructure processes in Azure. • Cost calculation, solution integration with third-party vendors, solution validation and POCs. • Prepare and submit Tech & Commercial proposals, RFP responses including HLD, LLD, pre-requests, man days and licenses. 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒋𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒐𝒓 𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒛𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖!Windows PowerShellCloud ComputingExchange ServerMicrosoft Exchange OnlineMicrosoft Windows PowerShellMicrosoft Active DirectoryMicrosoft AzureAzureWindows ServerMicrosoft TeamsMicrosoft Office 365
- $40 hourlyI am a talented software developer with an eye for details and excellent communication skills. I write software with maintainability in mind so that I deliver a robust solution to the customer. I do mainly .NET projects (windows forms, ASP.NET, WPF), I also work in Sql Server tasks. I have built a solid experience in working as a freelancer, so I know how to keep the buyer in the loop with clear communication and transparent deadlines.Windows PowerShellWindows App Development.NET FrameworkMicrosoft SQL Server Programming.NET CoreC#Database ModelingASP.NETDatabase ArchitectureMicrosoft Visual StudiojQueryVisual BasicTechnical WritingXMLSQLMicrosoft Windows PowerShell
- $25 hourlyI am Sr. Network & Systems Engineer - EGYPTAIR CCNA/CCNP/MCSE/RHCE certified and experienced for 13 years Academic Study: Bachelor of Computer Engineering - Cairo University - GPA: 3.08 (76%) Accumulative for 5 years-study Experienced in : Cisco devices config Router / Switch L2/L3 (CCNA/CCNP Levels) [router sub interfaces /IPv6 config / VOIP telephony config / VPN site to site / Spanning Tree / Routing OSPF/EIGRP/RIP / NAT / BGP ] Linux Administration : Redhat /Oracle Linux / Ubuntu Windows Server Administration: MCSE level (Active Directory / DNS / DHCP ) Virtualization Technologies: VSphere (VCenter) / Hyper-V (System Center) Backup Solutions: Veeam Backup Solution plus offsite backup scripts -plus securing Airgap backup solution Security Solutions: Fortigate Firewall UTM config / Kaspersky Administration Center /Kaspersky EDR Scripting: Powershell (Automation handling VMs in Hyper-V) / Python beginner & intermediate level Support Database Applications: SQL Server / MySQL Support Website applications: IIS / nginx Support Maintenance of applications / Application updates Administration of CLoud Solutions see my linkedin profile: eng-maged-mahfouz-ab2628a9 "Eng. Maged Mahfouz" Awards gained: Man of the month (sept 2020) I save 250,000 dollars annually for Egypt Air Maintenance & Engineering - implementing Boeing E-enabling System (Airplane Security encryption certificates) for Egypt Air Maintenance and engineering instead of hosting at BOEING. Sincerely, Maged Mahfouz +201282950378 / +201273262170Windows PowerShellHigh Availability and Disaster RecoveryVeeamVPNCertified Associate in Python ProgrammingNetwork AdministrationCisco Certified Network ProfessionalServer & Virtualization SoftwareVirtual Private ServerServer AdministrationRed Hat Certified EngineerMicrosoft Certified ProfessionalCisco Certified Internetwork ExpertMicrosoft Windows PowerShellMicrosoft Active DirectoryVMware vSphere
- $30 hourlyFinding solutions to new problems is one of my favorite skills. I consider myself a hard worker, good working with new teams, and reasonable on the client's needs and budget. I am willing to work as a team member and autonomously for your project. I will be happy to listen to your Project details, and find the best solution to complete with the best practice • Highly trained on VMware vSphere suite, and its dependencies (vCenter, vConverter, ESXi, Data Protection, and Replication). Upgrades, installation, migration, conversion, and consulting. Troubleshooting on low performance VMs and advice on hardware upgrades. • Windows Server management – Active Directory , DNS , DHCP , Remote Desktop Service , IIS , SQL Server , Microsoft Exchange Server • Office365 management, migration and synchronizing • Manage and administrator AWS environment (EC2 - S3 - VPC - load balancer- route 53 ) I have earned below certifications: • VMware Certified Professional 6 – Data Center Virtualization • VMware Certified Professional - Network Virtualization 2019 (VCP-NV 2019) • ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management • Microsoft Certified System Engineer (2003 /2012) • Microsoft Azure Administrator – AZ-103 • Cisco Certified Network Associate • Rapid 7 Nexpose Certified Administrator • Symantec ProxySG 6.6 Basic /Advanced Administration and content analysis Course • AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate training (udemy)Windows PowerShellCitrixMicrosoft IISMicrosoft Active DirectoryCitrix Virtual Apps & DesktopsDNSOffice 365Microsoft Windows PowerShellVMWareDHCPWindows Server
- $20 hourlyHey there! I am Kareem I have been passionately working in IT for 6+ years. Experienced in Google workspace administration, remote technical support, and IT infrastructure. Technical skills: ● Google Workspace Administration. ● Google cloud platform. ● Microsoft 365 Administration. ● Red Hat Linux System Administration l, ll & lll ● MCSA Windows server 2016: Active Directory, users management, GPO, Storage management, and Data backup. ● Troubleshooting networking devices and systems to ensure proper performance. ● VMware Workstation toubleshooting, installing different operating systems images and managing snapshots, and virtual machines. ● Microsoft office applications. ● Microsoft web server, IIS, DNS, and FTP. ● BATCH, Bash, and Powershell automation scripting. ● programming with python.Windows PowerShellRed Hat Enterprise LinuxIT Asset ManagementDatabaseGoogle CalendarTroubleshootingNetwork EngineeringIT SupportDockerMail Server ImplementationMicrosoft ExcelGoogle Workspace AdministrationGoogle Cloud Platform AdministrationGoogle SheetsData EntryBash ProgrammingGoogle Cloud PlatformMicrosoft AzureMicrosoft Windows PowerShellLinuxPython
- $15 hourlyI'm a technical support specialist in Microsoft O365 products, I have more than 2 years of experience in this field where I helped many customers overcome challenges and problems they faced and helped them achieve their duties. I'm experienced in: Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) Microsoft Outlook Azure Active Directory Exchange Online MS Teams and SharePoint Online Active Directory Federation ServicesWindows PowerShellMicrosoft SharePointMicrosoft Active DirectoryMicrosoft OutlookMicrosoft TeamsMicrosoft Windows PowerShellActive Directory Federation ServicesMicrosoft OfficeMicrosoft Exchange OnlinePhone CommunicationTechnical SupportTech & IT
- $60 hourlyIn my current position at EMAK System Integrator within the Al-Kharafi Technology Complex, I have led cross-functional teams to design and implement SDDC solutions using Dell EMC Products VMware and Cisco HPE. I have consistently demonstrated my expertise in designing and implementing tailored solutions that enhance data centers and improve operational efficiency. My commitment to mentorship and team development has resulted in efficient service delivery and positive client and colleague feedback. Throughout my career, I have successfully managed projects from initiation to handover, maintained technical documentation for reference and enhancement purposes, and consistently exceeded customer expectations. My extensive certification-backed proficiency, from Microsoft Azure cloud services to network management and VMware and Kaspersky, positions me as a holistic IT professional capable of quickly navigating complex IT environments. Furthermore, my certifications in multi-vendor like Microsoft, VMware, Cisco networking, Kaspersky endpoint security, Dell EMC, Fortinet, and ITIL V4 showcase my commitment to continuous learning and adaptation. These certifications and my hands-on experience in system engineering, architecture design, and cybersecurity make me a well-rounded candidate poised to drive innovation and operational excellence within my current position.Windows PowerShellMicrosoft Azure AdministrationVMware AdministrationVMware PowerCLIVMware NSXMicrosoft Exchange ServerServer VirtualizationComputer ScienceMicrosoft Windows PowerShellOffice 365Skype For BusinessCloud ComputingTechnical Project ManagementInformation TechnologyMicrosoft Active Directory
- $20 hourly• Messaging support Engineer in Vodafone International Service that supports Vodafone Global Organization, that includes most of Vodafone Operating Companies (IE, UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, PT, NL, EG…etc.) which is considered as one of the top ranked Microsoft environments worldwide from the volume and complication perspective. • Working as a second line support engineer for the multiple messaging services on Server-Side issues that affect the customers for (70+ Microsoft Exchange 2010 servers, 30+ Symantec Enterprise Vault Servers, 60+ Microsoft Lync 2010 Servers , 40+ Blackberry Enterprise Servers, 10+ Fenestrae Fax servers. • Working in ITIL environment, dealing with incident, change, problem, escalation management. • Handling SCOM alerts for all messaging servers to provide proactive support. • On-Call support, Proving availability 24/7 handling high priorities related to all messaging services. • Escalate to vendors when needed and provide root cause analysis. • Maintaining the SLA agreed with Vodafone Global Organization. • Operational Service Owner for Fenestrae Global Fax service and Symantec Enterprise Vault Service with responsibilities: Interface between Operation Engineers and Service Owner. Maintaining high availability for servers with agreed Service Availability 99.9x% Reporting Service level and Service availability to customer on regular basis. Eliminating the customer impact by enhancing the monitoring efficiency with the proactive service health check and reducing SCOM alerts for the servers. Provides Problem Management to the service as a part of enhance and improving service performance. Responsible for training about the service’s updates to other operation engineers. Documentation for server platform, handling customer issues, handling SCOM alerts. Handling the Under-Investigation customer issues. Automate the daily health check for all servers using Windows Power Shell scripts.Windows PowerShellMicrosoft Active DirectoryMicrosoft Windows PowerShellWindows ServerMicrosoft Exchange ServerMicrosoft Lync ServerITILCisco Certified Network Associate
- $20 hourlyI have excellent communication and Handling skills gained through my experience as an Operations Consultant, teacher, instructor, and office 365 ambassador. I am not only an excellent English speaker but also can speak excellent German because I have worked as German language instructor in addition to my experience with the germen people in many Internationals Companies. I can always accept the changes, do my best in my job, and achieve my tasks professionally. My main passion in life is spreading knowledge, supporting People, and using Technology, so that working with a team in technical field to help customers is a great thing for me.Windows PowerShellGermanCommunication SkillsEmail HandlingCall HandlingMicrosoft WindowsMicrosoft Windows PowerShellMicrosoft Office 365 AdministrationOffice 365TypingTroubleshooting
- $20 hourlyI offer Hands-on experience and quality of many roles such as Microsoft SharePoint Administrator, DevOps Engineer, System Engineer and Support Engineer. I am skilled in the use SharePoint on premise versions such as 2013,2016,2019,PowerShell Scripting , Azure DevOps, Microsoft SQL Server, and in building SharePoint and EPM Environments such as development / testing / staging…etc. I configured pipelines before for CI/CD before using Azure DevOps and I can show it for you as a demo in a video meeting if you want to make sure from that. The project had many technologies such as SharePoint, MVC and Dot. NET. During the CI/CD demo, I could build all projects solutions successfully, publish WSPs, API, MVC and all needed assets or artifacts automatically by using pipeline tasks. I will not waste your or my time! I'll say YES to your projects only when I will be absolutely sure about meeting your requirements 100%. I am a very open person and easy to work with, so if you have a project that needs to be done, please don't hesitate to contact me. Best Regards. Hesham.Windows PowerShellBuild AutomationMicrosoft Active DirectoryDocker ComposeMicrosoft IISAzure DevOps ServerMicrosoft Windows PowerShellSystem AdministrationDevOpsMicrosoft Power BISmoke TestingMicrosoft AzureVirtualizationMicrosoft SharePoint AdministrationWindows ServerCI/CDGitSQL
- $35 hourlyI am a VMware vExpert who was working since 2013 in my own data center located in Egypt that consists of: MS Active Directory, VMware (vSphere 6.7 U3, Horizon View 7.12, App Volumes 3.0 and NSX-T 2.5.1) also (Veeam Backup & Replication) and Microsoft RDSH servers for publishing an ERP system of my former client (Al Thuraya Security). I have 7 years of experience as a system engineer, also have 3 years of experience in Ethical Hacking and cryptography. I am a CEH certified and working in a private lab and real environment to apply researches on RATs, malwares, trojans, backdoors... etc. I have worked in (Penetration Testing) with multiple modules including (Layer 7, Network protocols, Web applications, DNS multiple Qname). According to my NG-Firewall experience, I have 4 years hands-on (Sophos XG, Fortigate, PaloAlto, pfSense and MikroTik) with all of their advanced configurations, Also have a private written book called (Advanced Sophos XG Firewall Configuration), life explaining in real-time mode a company security configuration and a complete payroll system publishing. Have more than 40 written E-books in the previous skills. * I can offer you solid services with the following: - IP infrastructure (subnetting, supernetting, aggregation & VLSM) - Microsoft Active Directory services - Microsoft SQL Server Administrating - Clustering - Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager - Storage: (Dell EMC VNXe 3200, FreeNAS) - Virtualization: (VMware vSphere 6.7, Horizon View 7.11, App Volumes 3.0, NSX-V, NSX-T) - (Microsoft Hyper-V) - Monitoring & Logging: (VMware vROps, VMware vRli), (Zabbix) and (PRTG) - Other (MS SCCM, MS Exchange Server, ManageEngine)Windows PowerShellNetwork PlanningVMware NSXData Center OperationsSecurity InfrastructureVMware AdministrationWireless SecurityMicrosoft SCCMLinux System AdministrationServer VirtualizationNetwork SecurityMicrosoft Active DirectoryVPNMicrosoft Windows PowerShell
- $35 hourlyOver Thirteen years of experience in Information Technology • Ensure Availability, reliability, and business continuity for entire IT activities for mission-critical systems and core system applications, software, and hardware with the adoption of relevant new technology through effective risk management and to achieve business continuity with a high level of quality to support the company achieve its goals. - Expert Service delivery with hands-on experience. - Proven track of successes in planning and implementing new solutions. - Professional support and consultancy for technical services. - Professional management for Data Center Fabrics and Infrastructure. - Certified Network Management from Cape Breton University-Canada. - Certified from VMware, Cisco, and Microsoft. Specialties: - Team leading & motivation - Team building capabilities - H/A (high availability ) & DR ( disaster recovery ) - IT Data Center Fabrics Management. - IT Infrastructure Management. - IT Operations Management. Technical Specialties: Servers’ management and implementation Linux Administration PowerShell Development Visual Studio Development Active Directory Infrastructure implementation and management. Microsoft Exchange implementation and management. Microsoft Teams implementation and management. Microsoft Office 365 and Cloud Services implementation and management. Microsoft SharePoint implementation and management. Microsoft System Center Operations Manager implementation and management. Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager implementation & management. Microsoft System Center Service Manager implementation and management. Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager implementation and management. Microsoft System Center Orchestrator implementation and management. Microsoft Hyper-V Microsoft Hight Availability Microsoft SQL Server Microsoft SSRS Microsoft BareMetal and Nano Servers. Microsoft Azure Clouding Services management Microsoft PowerBI Reporting Microsoft Power Automate Microsoft Power Apps Kaspersky Security Center implementation and management Cisco routers and switches configuration and management EMC storages management and implementation EMC backup management and implementation HP Storages IBM Storages QNAP Storages VMware Virtualization Amazon AWS Clouding Services management Veeam Backup Replication management. Backup Strategy implementation and management Security Assessments and Vulnerability Scans. SAN Switches Hyperconverged Infrastructure SolutionsWindows PowerShellMicrosoft Windows PowerShellAutomationData Center OperationsBackupITILMicrosoft AzureMicrosoft Office 365Storage Area NetworkBackup AdministrationVMware vSphereMicrosoft Power BIMicrosoft SCCMMicrosoft Hyper VMicrosoft SCVMMMicrosoft SCOM
- $10 hourlyA successful IT Administrator with extensive analytical and software experience of investigating and diagnosing system problems, and knowledge of IT operating systems. Multi-talented with good all-round technical skills and the ability to develop and maintain close working relationships with other support and development teams. Having the personal drive required to deliver a service that exceeds the expectations of colleagues and end users through a positive, well organized and structured work ethic. I am skilled at learning new concepts. I have succeeded in many server migrations, upgrades and attended lots of projects to enhance and innovate systems in my company.Windows PowerShellMicrosoft AzureVMware AdministrationOffice 365Microsoft Windows PowerShellAIXLinuxMicrosoft Exchange ServerMicrosoft Exchange OnlineWindows 10 AdministrationMac OS X AdministrationTechnical SupportSystem AdministrationNetwork EngineeringComputer Network
- $10 hourly- Bash, Perl, Python & PowerShell scripting. - CI/CD using GitHub Actions. - Microsoft Azure Adminsrator Certified (AZ-104). - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Certified (AZ-900).Windows PowerShellGitHubGitDockerBashMicrosoft Windows PowerShellPythonC++CMicrosoft Azure
- $25 hourlyPowerShell & Python Scriptwriter, Passionate about DevOps, with a strong background in The IT industry on-premise and Cloud, detail-oriented, Autonomous, a go-getter, and Self-Improvement, Trying to give value to the world. being DevOps Expirt is my Aim.Windows PowerShellAutomationDevOpsPython ScriptCircleCIAzure DevOpsTerraformDevOps EngineeringMicrosoft AzurePythonAnsibleJenkinsMicrosoft Windows PowerShell
- $12 hourlyPROFESSIONAL SUMMARY 14 Years Journey of Experiences in Information Technology ,Solutions architect experience from medium to big country and international projects as lead architect or solutions architect for Microsoft Modern Workplace, Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and on premise System Center Servers environments for more than 250 environments in different countries.. Started career as System Center Administrator and From 4 years Leading a team of 9 talented Modern Workplace Specialist and Cloud Infrastructure Architects in a service provider for enterprises. Passionate an making an impact through using all possible technologies to Improve, Facilitate, Organize and participate in business successes. Strong leader and problem-solver dedicated to streamlining operations to decrease costs and promote organizational efficiency. Uses independent decision-making skills and sound judgment to positively impact company success.Windows PowerShellMicrosoft Windows PowerShellConfiguration ManagementSoftware Configuration ManagementOperating SystemMicrosoft Active DirectoryMicrosoft Endpoint ManagerMicrosoft IntuneMicrosoft SCCM
- $10 hourlyI am a seasoned infrastructure expert focused on Microsoft Cloud technologies. I focus on automating infrastructure using tools like PowerShell, Infrastructure-As-Code, and DevOps I can help you automate your IT infrastructure, Azure Virtual Desktop, and build expertly architected environmentsWindows PowerShellGitHubAzure DevOpsVirtual Desktop InfrastructureMicrosoft AzureMicrosoft Windows PowerShell
- $11 hourlyPossesses a Master's degree in Computer Science. Contributed to 7 prominent Microsoft projects, including the acclaimed "Microsoft Diversity," featured in the Seattle Times upon launch. Microsoft and IBM certified, with specialized expertise in web and desktop applications. Experienced in all facets of application development: client needs assessment, system analysis, design, architecture, implementation, coding, testing, debugging, and resolution.Windows PowerShellMicrosoft Windows PowerShellXAML.NET CoreMVC FrameworkC#CSSjQueryMicrosoft Visual StudioSQLASP.NETGraphQLReactAzure Cosmos DBResponsive DesignMicrosoft Azure
- $20 hourlyI am a cybersecurity professional with a passion for learning new skills and enhancing existing ones. I have hands-on experience in incident response, penetration testing, and security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) automation. As a co-founder of the Cybersecurity Club at Coventry University Egypt, I am committed to promoting awareness of cybersecurity threats and providing opportunities for members to participate in Capture the Flag (CTF) competitions. I am fluent in English and Arabic, and I am an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing.Windows PowerShellMicrosoft Windows PowerShellDjangoNetwork DesignPythonLinuxIncident Response PlanElasticsearchSplunk
- $15 hourlyI am a Tech support Specialist, with Experience of 1 Year in troubleshooting and giving reliable solutions for O365 Customers, I am a hardworking, eager to learn person, I keep on Searching for what is new with O365 Products and how O365 Interacts with On-Premises Environment. My Skills: 1- Languages: A- Arabic: Mother Tounge B- English: Fluent C- Czech: Conversational 2- IT and Technical Skills: A- Good Experience in O365 Products (MS Teams, SharePoint Online, Outlook) . B- Good Experience in Mailbox Migrations from On-Premises to O365 and From IMAP to O365 . C- Experienced in windows server administration, deploying and managing Domain controller, Federation services . D- Good Experience deploying an exchange environment from scratch and deploying hybrid deployment for on-premises organizations, E- Good Experience with Azure AD Connect, Administrating Sync Processes and giving reliable solutions for Sync Issues F- Good Experience in Microsoft Windows PowerShell for: 1- O365 PowerShell . 2- On-Premises Exchange Management Shell . 3- Windows Server PowerShell modules . G- Giving Reliable and Fast Solutions with good Logical Troubleshooting Analysis .Windows PowerShellWindows ServerMicrosoft TeamsOffice 365Microsoft Exchange ServerMicrosoft Windows PowerShell
- $23 hourlyOBJECTIVE Seeking for an opportunity to join your Company, through which I can gain experience and participate in pushing the organization forward and enhance my skills further.Windows PowerShellMicrosoft Exchange OnlineMicrosoft Exchange ServerMicrosoft AzureDNSMicrosoft Active DirectoryMicrosoft Windows PowerShell
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.