Hire the best Windows PowerShell Experts in Poland
Check out Windows PowerShell Experts in Poland with the skills you need for your next job.
- $20 hourlyAre you in need of a seasoned QA engineer to ensure the impeccable quality of your software products? Look no further! With over a decade of hands-on experience in the field of Quality Assurance, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise to your projects. What I offer: - Manual Testing - Automation Testing with Java/Python/Power shell scripting - Performance Testing - Database & API Testing - Agile/Scrum - CI/CD Tools - Jenkins - Defect Management - Test Documentation Why Choose Me: 🚀 With a decade of experience, I have successfully contributed to the quality and reliability of numerous software products across diverse industries. 🤝 I am a collaborative team player, dedicated to fostering a culture of quality within organizations. 💼 My professionalism, punctuality, and commitment to deadlines ensure a seamless working relationship. 🌐 I have a global perspective and can work with clients from around the world, adapting to various time zones and communication preferences. Domain : • ERP • HealthCare • Tele communication • E-commerce • Shipping and Logistic service • Cloud - Kubernetes My professional strengths are not just limited to my experience and knowledge. I always try to learn and acquire new skills. Let's partner to elevate the quality of your software products and drive your business forward. Contact me to discuss your project requirements and take the first step toward a bug-free, high-performing software solution. Thank You!Windows PowerShellTeam ManagementKubernetesMicrosoft Windows PowerShellWeb ApplicationAgile Project ManagementMySQLAPI TestingTest DesignManual TestingPythonJavaApache JMeterCucumberSelenium WebDriver
- $50 hourlyIT professional focused on building highly available, resilient and resistant applications. To achieve this I mostly use VMware and Microsoft technology. Specializing in Microsoft technology and vSphere environment. Proficient in Veeam, especially implementing and managing backup policies for such applications. Currently broadening my knowledge of public (Azure) and hybrid cloud (Azure Stack + Azure and VMware + Azure)Windows PowerShellMicrosoft Hyper-V ServerStorage Area NetworkServer & Virtualization SoftwareMicrosoft Windows PowerShellBackup AdministrationMicrosoft IISBackup & MigrationWindows ServerVeeamAzureSkype For BusinessMicrosoft Office 365 AdministrationMicrosoft Exchange ServerWindows ServerVMware Administration
- $60 hourlyVersatile DevOps engineer with 10 years of experience in the industry. I specialize in Azure and Microsoft stack, however I have set up and configured just about everything. My expertise and technology stack include: - all things Azure (including App Service, Storage, Containers, networking, Application Insights, Automation Account, Key Vault, Azure VMs, Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS), Logic Apps, Function App, Azure Active Directory, Security Center, Azure Backups, Site Recovery, Azure SQL, Azure PostgreSQL, cost management and governance) - Bash, PowerShell, Nodejs, Python - Azure DevOps, TFS, Github Actions - Docker, Kubernetes - Flux, ArgoCD - RabbitMQ, Microsoft Service Bus, Azure Service Bus - ELK, New Relic, Datadog - Chef, Ansible, PowerShell DSC - Terraform, ARM, Bicep - MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL - JMeter, Selenium WebDriver, VSTest, Puppeteer - system administration (Windows, most common Linux distros) - 24/7 application and infrastructure supportWindows PowerShellMicrosoft Windows PowerShellSystem AdministrationC#NodeJS FrameworkPythonAnsibleBashAzure DevOpsCI/CDMicrosoft AzureDockerKubernetesTerraform
- $100 hourlyI,m software product manager. Interested in building products from scratch from idea to prototype or MVP ( Minimum viable product) I am good at and excited about: - building nocode prototypes and MVP's - markets and products research; - interпviewing, finding out users needs solving conflicts; - developing processes from scratch; - checking ideas - Worked in B2B venture funded startup - SaaS for space industry - formulating and testing product hypotheses, interview preparation and analysis, project management, conducting meetings, setting up product analytics. - Supervised the development of the project in mobile advertising - mediation (support and development management, financial performance, communication with contractors and clients). - Worked as COO in (25 employees, significantly improved internal CRM, processes are built,reporting is adjusted, discipline is established). Inspires me - research, structuring and analyzing information, solving difficult tasks, especially in areas that are new to me.Windows PowerShellProduct ManagementGoogle DocsAutomationAmplitudeStripePrototypingMicrosoft Windows PowerShellDashboardMixpanelHubSpotCRM SoftwareCustomer Service AnalyticsBusiness AnalysisProject Management ProfessionalCustomer Development
- $150 hourlyA highly experienced Azure Cloud Architect with a proven track record of designing and implementing complex cloud solutions. Seeking a challenging role that allows me to leverage my technical expertise and leadership skills to deliver innovative and cost-effective cloud solutions. SUMMARY: Over 5 years of experience in designing and implementing cloud-based solutions using Microsoft Azure. Possess extensive knowledge of Azure services, including Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS). Strong experience in designing scalable, secure, and highly available cloud architectures. In-depth understanding of DevOps methodologies and tools. Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to deliver successful projects. TECHNICAL SKILLS: ⠗ Azure Services: Virtual Machines, Azure SQL, App Service, Azure Backup, Front Door, API Management, Network Security groups, VPN Gateways, Load Balancer, Application Gateway, Traffic Manager, Express Route, Azure Site Recovery, Azure Key Vault, Storage Accounts, Automation Accounts, Log Analytics, Azure Monitor, Security Center, Azure Advisor, Azure Migrate. ⠗ Cloud Architecture Design: Designing scalable, secure, and highly available cloud architectures using Azure services. ⠗ DevOps: Strong experience in implementing DevOps methodologies and tools, including Azure DevOps, Github actions, Git, and Terraform. ⠗ Programming: Proficient in PowerShell. ⠗ Operating Systems: Expertise in Windows Server, Linux, and Unix. ⠗ Networking: Proficient in designing and implementing complex network topologies using Azure Virtual Network, Azure Express Route, and VPN Gateways. ⠗ Security: Strong experience in designing and implementing secure cloud architectures using Azure security services, including Azure Active Directory, Azure Security Center, Azure Key Vault, and Azure Firewall. ⠗ Professional Experience: RESPONSIBILITIES: ⠗ Engage with customers to understand their business requirements and design solutions that meet their needs. ⠗ Design, implement, and manage complex cloud-based solutions using Azure services. ⠗ Develop automation scripts using PowerShell DSC and Terraform to deploy and manage infrastructure as code. ⠗ Implement DevOps methodologies and tools, including Azure DevOps, Jenkins, and Git. ⠗ Design and implement secure cloud architectures using Azure security services, including Azure Active Directory, Azure Security Center, Azure Key Vault, and Azure Firewall. ⠗ Implement disaster recovery solutions using Azure Site Recovery. ⠗ Design and implement complex network topologies using Azure Virtual Network, Azure Express Route, and VPN Gateways. ⠗ Provide guidance and mentorship to junior cloud engineers. ACHIEVEMENTS: ⠗ Successfully designed and implemented a highly scalable and secure cloud infrastructure for a large retail company, resulting in a 30% reduction in operational costs. ⠗ Led a team of cloud engineers to successfully migrate a large on-premises workload to Azure, resulting in a 75% reduction in infrastructure costs. ⠗ Designed and implemented a highly available Remote Desktop Services Farm integrated with Azure MFA, providing secure access to remote workers. Certifications: Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer AssociateWindows PowerShellNetwork AdministrationTerraformGitData Center MigrationScriptingCI/CDMicrosoft ServerPackerSQLAutomationMicrosoft AzureMicrosoft Windows PowerShell
- $75 hourlyServer administrator with over 10 years of experience in the IT industry. Technic and manager with a wide range of IT competencies. Fast and efficient troubleshooting. Numerous successes for the maintenance of English speaking clients.Windows PowerShellAmazon ECSConnectWise AutomateVMware ESX ServerVMware AdministrationVeeamMicrosoft Hyper-V ServerAmazon Web ServicesMicrosoft Windows PowerShellGoogle Cloud PlatformVMWareWindows ServerSystem Administration
- $30 hourlyAzure Solution Architect experienced committed to maintaining cutting edge Azure and Google Cloud technical skills and up-to-date industry knowledge. Information technology professional with a background in Project Management, Systems Analysis, Software Development, GCP Cloud Engineer and Azure Cloud Infrastructure configuration seeks position as a Solution Architect in a fast-paced Organization.Windows PowerShellAzure App ServiceMicrosoft PowerAppsMicrosoft AzureGoogle Cloud PlatformMicrosoft Windows PowerShellDockerKubernetesAzure DevOpsAngularJavaC#
- $35 hourlyI'm a DevOps engineer with an experience in a variety of projects with different tech stacks, as well as tech support. Can help with various configuration, troubleshooting and automation tasks. - Have solid experience working with GCP and AWS; - Can set up CI/CD in pretty much any tool; - Infrastructure as Code with Terraform; - Configuration management with Ansible or Puppet; - Scripting in Python, Bash, and PowerShell; - Can help with Docker and containerized solutions; - Other miscellaneous DevOps tasks.Windows PowerShellMicrosoft Windows PowerShellBashPythonWindows ServerLinuxAnsibleAmazon Web ServicesGoogle Cloud PlatformTerraformCI/CDDockerDevOps
- $50 hourlyI am an experienced Full Stack Developer who has transitioned into the DevOps field. With a strong background in developing and deploying complex web systems, I possess a deep understanding of the end-to-end software development lifecycle. My expertise lies in bridging the gap between development and operations, ensuring seamless software delivery and optimal system performance. Key Skills: Full Stack Development DevOps Cloud Computing On-Premise Computing Software Deployment System Architecture Web Development Collaborative Problem SolvingWindows PowerShellAnsibleTerraformAzure DevOpsC#RubyPythonPython ScriptDevOpsMicrosoft Windows PowerShell
- $25 hourlyI am experienced technical support with 4+ years of working. I have also experience with programming on PowerShell and Python. Lets get to work now :)Windows PowerShellPythonMicrosoft Windows PowerShellSQLAtlassian JIRAGitSelenium WebDriver
- $25 hourlyAs a server administrator, I have a passion for ensuring that systems are running smoothly and efficiently. With a strong background in IT and experience automating tasks using PowerShell scripts, I am skilled at optimizing and maintaining server infrastructure. I have experience working with a variety of server environments, including Windows, VMware, and Linux. I am also skilled at using PowerShell/PowerCLI to automate repetitive tasks and improve system performance. In my current role, I am responsible for managing large server infrastructure and providing technical support to clients. I am always looking for ways to improve our systems and processes, and I enjoy collaborating with others to find creative solutions to complex problems.Windows PowerShellWindows ServerCybersecurity ManagementMicrosoft Windows PowerShellVMware AdministrationMicrosoft AzureScriptingWindows AdministrationAutomation
- $20 hourlyHello. My name is Wojtek and I will help you. I have over 14 years of experience in: - data entry, bookkeeping (MS Excel, VBA, Powershell scripts) - Graphic design (CorelDraw, Photoshop, Affinity) I have a strong attention to details and I can organise my work to be efficient. I'm able to quickly tackle any problem I'm presented with and I'm always willing to go the extra mile to make sure the job is done right.Windows PowerShellCorelDRAWMicrosoft Windows PowerShellAffinity PhotoSQLpandasPythonRegex WritingMicrosoft ExcelAffinity DesignerGraphic Design
- $17 hourlyI am an IT engineer, comprehensively versed in the industry, I have been in the IT industry for 10 years, mainly in banking. Currently, I automate processes and write scripts at the headquarters of a large bank in Poland. I am independent, I have an analytical mind, I can find solutions, I like challenges and various tasks. I am looking for a job on the side to earn money for my family.Windows PowerShellSony VegasStem Mixing & MasteringPreSonus Studio OneActive Directory Federation ServicesMicrosoft SCCMExcel MacrosBash ProgrammingMicrosoft IntuneMicrosoft 365 CopilotScriptJavaMicrosoft Windows PowerShellPythonVisual BasicInformation Technology
- $30 hourlyI am an experienced IT administrator with extensive knowledge in the field of technological infrastructure management. I have solid skills in maintaining, monitoring and optimizing IT systems, paying attention to ensuring data reliability and security. Skills: Infrastructure Management: Planning, implementation and maintenance of IT infrastructure. Configuration and administration of Windows and Linux servers. IT security: Implementing network and system security measures. Threat monitoring and quick response to incidents. Technical assistance: Providing effective technical support to users. Troubleshooting computer software and hardware problems. Backup and Restore: Planning and implementing a data backup strategy. Effective data recovery in the event of a failure. Implementation and Updates: Implementation of new applications and systems. Regular software and security updates. Monitoring and Diagnostics: Constant monitoring of system performance. Diagnosing and eliminating the causes of failures.Windows PowerShellMicrosoft Windows PowerShellSQLCloud ArchitectureWindows AdministrationLinuxMicrosoft Active DirectoryNetwork Access ControlUbiquitiMikroTikCiscoFortiGate FirewallVMWareInformation Technology
- $5 hourlyI’m a Python developer with experience in writing scripts, bots, parsing web. Working as system administrator so know LDAP, Azure AD, PowerShell I hope can help you to develop what you need!Windows PowerShellSQLiteZabbixMicrosoft AzurePython ScriptTelegramTerraformScriptBot DevelopmentMicrosoft Windows PowerShellPython
- $5 hourlyLinks GitHub Profile I have successfully handled important roles and executed crucial tasks within a short period of time in my career. This includes effectively managing critical Microsoft patches, addressing post-patching issues, embracing Sharepoint Online, and acquiring projciency in various new tools. These responsibilities were integral to my "ob, and I take great satisfaction in my ongoing personal growth and improvement. Thus awarded with - Support Star- from the company for the year 2022-2023Windows PowerShellMicrosoft SharePointMicrosoft Active DirectoryMicrosoft SQL Server AdministrationOffice 365Microsoft Office SharePoint ServerMicrosoft Windows PowerShellMicrosoft SharePoint Administration
- $30 hourlySys admin specialized in automate boring and repetitive things, also have experienced in building desktop applications and web applications.Windows PowerShellVisual Basic for ApplicationsPython ScriptPythonMicrosoft Windows PowerShellSQLSQL ProgrammingC#
- $22 hourlyI'm a student, and future full-time developer. My experience relies on building C# scripts, forms apps, small Unity projects and implementing REST API into game companion apps. I accomplished several data analysis projects using pandas library. I appreciate detailed descriptions of given tasks. Information exchange is really important to me.Windows PowerShellMicrosoft Active DirectoryMicrosoft Windows PowerShellPythonJavaC#Unity
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.