Hire the best Wireframing Specialists in Canada
Check out Wireframing Specialists in Canada with the skills you need for your next job.
- $45 hourlyHi there! Looking for a creative, modern but effective design? If so, you have landed in the right profile. My name is Anna and I’m here to help enhance your brand’s product or service while creating an amazing user experience. I am a Senior Product Designer and Product Manager with deep experience in creating B2C and SaaS digital products for Fintech, AI, Healthcare, HR, Dating, and E-commerce industries. I have a solid understanding of the end-to-end product design process from ideation to implementation while working on cross-functional teams. My background in product design is backed by multi-disciplinary skillsets such as visual design, UX research, product strategy and growth product management. Design is my life. I always enjoy the whole process of crafting scalable digital products that will help people's daily life through useful and seamless experiences. I am excited to blend and apply my experience in Product Design and Product Management into a universe full of endless opportunities in the Product Design and Product Management space, as I continue to ship products that have a positive impact on people's lives 🚀 What can I offer you? ✅ Professionalism all the time and on-time results ✅ Friendliness and open to new ideas or suggestions to improve ✅ Clear and modern designs ✅ Product Strategy ✅ Awareness of your developing team when designing ✅ Flexible availability 💼 Feel free to check out my Portfolio at annamariahall.com If this sounds good to you, I’m ready to jump in and work together 🤝WireframingAgile Project ManagementProduct ManagementConversion Rate OptimizationUI/UX PrototypingUX ResearchDesign & Usability ResearchUser Interface DesignJourney MappingInformation ArchitectureMockupWeb DesignUser FlowFigmaMobile App Design
- $150 hourlyWelcome to my profile. I'm a top-rated designer/developer offering a premium web design and Webflow development service. I can take on the end to end process (discovery, design, build) or a portion of the project (e.g., if you have a ready design, I can build it for you in Webflow). My offers: ❇️ Web Design ❇️ Webflow Development ❇️ Web Design + Webflow Development ❇️ Spline 3D Models/Scene Integration in Webflow ❇️ Lottie Animation Integration in Webflow A little more about me: I am a UI designer, front-end web developer, and marketing director with over 10 years of experience. My expertise is in UI, UX, mobile-first design, web design, responsive design, marketing design, and front-end web development. I'm Webflow Expert Certified and a top-rated designer/developer on UpWork. My work has been the recipient of multiple awards on the merits of results driven marketing, advertising, and brand communication by the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) and on the merits of great UI, UX, and innovative design by the CSS Design Awards, Awwwards, and other web and design awards distributors. I will help you build a website for your business that looks amazing and functions amazingly well. I leverage my experience to help position your website for success and scalability by: ✅ Positioning your brand with integrity and trust through thoughtful, research-backed, beautiful, and modern design ✅ Optimizing your website's foundations for search engines by creating semantically sound code and on-page SEO best practices ✅ Future proofing your website by writing intuitive CSS code and creating a style guide to keep you or your team organized ✅ Helping you strategize and implement the right lead capture tools on your site (and route those submissions to anything else in your business marketing suite such as a CRM) ✅ Making it easy for you or your team to scale content (such as a blog) by utilizing CMS My workflow is simple by design, and depending on the scope of your project, it may look something like this: 1. We begin any project with discovery in order for me to learn as much as I can about the business, its clients, and the scope of the project 2. We then shift focus to wireframing to get the lay of the land. The goal here isn't to be exhaustive but to make sure all the content is laid out and laid out properly. This creates the framework for the design 3. After the wireframing is complete we start designing in Figma, going through an iterative process in the early stages to land on a design that is effective in communicating your message and that is in line with your vision; once that's established, the design process is extrapolated onto the remaining pages of the website 4. We then shift over to Webflow to build the website, optimize it for smaller and larger screens, establish good on-page SEO best practices, and setup any hosting and DNS requirements in preparation for launch This is very much a collaborative process, giving you an opportunity to compel the outcome at every stage of the design and build process. I do offer consultations on Upwork, so If you're studying your options - whether that's trying to figure out what pieces you need to round out your project, or contemplating moving your website from WordPress over to Webflow, or if you're looking for direction in general - go ahead and book a consultation with me and I'd love to chat.WireframingDesign & Usability ResearchWebsite OptimizationWebsite MigrationMobile UI DesignUI/UX PrototypingWeb DesignResponsive DesignAdobe IllustratorFigmaWebflowLanding PageWebsite RedesignWordPressWebsite
- $26 hourlyHello 👋 My name is Anna, and I am from Ukraine. I am web designer with more than 4 years of experience. From my point of view, design shouldn't be just beautiful and practically convenient but meaningful and revealing the brand's personality. 🔎 I have a design process which mainly consists of 3 parts: - research - wireframing - design stage Of course, the design process is individual and depends on the client's needs and project requirements. There are no identical problems and, therefore, similar ways of solving them :) 📌 I can do all kinds of website design: landing page, corporate sites, e-commerce, multipage site and other. I have experience in creating design systems and design guidelines. Feel free to contact me!WireframingLanding Page AuditAdaptive Web DesignUser Experience DesignUI/UX PrototypingUX & UIDesign & Usability ResearchBrand Identity DesignDesign MockupUser Interface DesignUser FlowWeb DesignLanding PageFigmaResponsive Design
- $28 hourlyAs a versatile e-commerce specialist, I bring a holistic approach to online store management, UI/UX design, development, and mobile app creation using React Native. My expertise spans across managing and optimizing e-commerce stores, with a particular focus on platforms like Shopify. I ensure that each store I work on is not only functional but also aesthetically pleasing and user-friendly. In UI/UX design, I am committed to creating intuitive and engaging user experiences. My design philosophy centers on understanding user needs and translating them into designs that are both visually appealing and easy to navigate. Whether it's a website or a mobile app, I strive to craft interfaces that enhance user engagement and drive conversions. With a strong background in React Native, I also specialize in developing cross-platform mobile applications that offer seamless and responsive experiences on both iOS and Android. My development process involves working closely with clients to understand their vision and deliver apps that not only meet but exceed their expectations. By integrating these skills, I provide a comprehensive service package, catering to all aspects of digital presence for e-commerce businesses. Whether you're looking to create a new online store, revamp your website's design, or develop a mobile app, I am here to turn your digital goals into reality. 100% Customer Satisfaction. 24/7 Helpline & SupportWireframingWeb ApplicationApp DevelopmentReactCustomer Relationship ManagementMongoDBNode.jsUser Interface DesignReact NativeUI/UX PrototypingLaravelWeb DevelopmentWordPressPHPFigma
- $25 hourlyI am a designer focused on creating products that are user-friendly and meet the client's business goals. My skills include: 🌟 research of users and their needs, competitive analytics and trends in UX/UI design; 🌟 prototyping for websites and mobile apps using Figma, Adobe After Effects, ProtoPie; 🌟 user interface design in Figma, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator; 🌟 creating documentation and style guides for developers to use. In addition, I have experience working with clients across multiple time zones including Australia, India and Europe. I am ready to adapt to your work schedule in order to make cooperation as comfortable as possible for you. Each project is unique for me, and I always strive for an individual approach to each client. My communication with the customer is transparent and open to ensure that we are working in the same direction and achieving our goals. If you have any questions feel free to contact me through the Upwork platform. I am ready to discuss the details of your project and provide a quality design that will exceed your expectations. Thank you!WireframingInteraction DesignPrototypingUser Interface DesignResponsive DesignResearch MethodsMobile AppUser Experience DesignUX & UIWeb DesignUser ExperienceBrandingUIKitVisual DesignAdobe PhotoshopFigma
- $15 hourlyI am an expert UI/UX designer with more than 4+ years of experience. I have expertise and passion in implementing design solutions which help startups and enterprises to transform UI/UX of their product. --- As a UI & UX Designer I can help clients who are looking for the following: 1. Translating their idea/concept into a fully designed product with intuitive user experiences and clean visual UI design. 2. Need help in redesigning their Web or Mobile App to have better UX and crisp clean UI design while following their brand guidelines. 3. Want to add new screens/features to their product while following their current brand guidelines. - UI Design - UX Design - Motion and Interaction Design - Prototyping - Figma - Sketch User Interface Designer: - Mobile App design (Android & iOS) - Website/Web Application Design - B2B and B2C SaaS Applications - Landing Page Design for conversion - Desktop Software Design Research - Usability Testing - Surveys - Contextual Inquiry - Personas & Scenarios - User Interviews - Contextual Models I'm looking forward to discuss your project with you.WireframingUser FlowUser ExperienceSaaSApplicationUX & UIWeb UIAnalytics DashboardDesktop ApplicationLanding Page DesignUI/UX PrototypingFigmaSketchUser Interface DesignMobile UI Design
- $30 hourlyProactive and detailed UI/UX Designer. Clear understanding of technologies allows seamless collaboration with developers, while strong communication skills ensure transparency with team members. Up-to-date knowledge of related software.WireframingWeb UIiPhone UI DesignUser Interface DesignMobile UI DesignMockupStyle GuideAdobe PhotoshopWeb DesignPrototypingInteraction DesignUI/UX PrototypingUX & UI
- $25 hourly• Visa Status - Canadian Permanent Resident holder. • Total 10+ years in IT industry. • Executed Roles of Scrum Master, Project Manager, Agile Coach. • Certified in PMP, PMI-ACP,PSM1,PSPO1,AZ-104,AZ900, LSSGB,Kanban, Hold dual bachelors degree one in Engineering and other in Physics. • Highly skilled in Project Management and implementing Scrum framework. • Proficient in tools like MS project, Jira, Azue Devops Board, kanban board. • Executed IT projects in Quality Assurance Testing and Cloud implementation. • Have in-depth knowledge in SQL, Microsoft Azure.WireframingProject ManagementKanban MethodologyAzure DevOpsAgile Software DevelopmentRegression TestingUnit TestingBusiness AnalysisProject Management ProfessionalUser StoriesFigmaKanban BoardAtlassian JIRADefect Tracking
- $35 hourlyDo you struggle to build Creative and User-Friendly designs for your projects? I'm working on a vast variety of web and mobile apps from different business directions such as medicine, education, finance, travel, food service industry and others. It was adaptive websites and apps for IOS / Android / Cross-platform / Hybrid. 🏷Key Skills: •Web design builds •Display Ad design and builds on various Ad platforms •Keynote Design for presentations in both static and animated designs •Adobe After Effects builds •Company branded documentation on Indesign delivered in whatever format you need. •Wireframing, visual mockups, full web builds •Logo branding and creating brand guidelines 💡 My Tools: • Figma • MarvelApp • Adobe Photoshop • Adobe illustrator • Adobe After Effects • Adobe Indesign • Adobe After Effects • Cinema 4DWireframingWebflowMaterial DesignGUI DesignMobile UI DesignMobile App DesignWebsite PrototypingWebsite DesignMobile App RedesignWeb DesignLanding PageFigmaWireframesUI/UX PrototypingUX & UI
- $32 hourlyGreetings! I'm a Web designer with more than 5 years of experience. I specialized in landing page development and have extensive experience with landing pages and web design. 🏅 Why me? ✔ Quality: Want a well-tested and effective landing page compatible with all major web and mobile browsers, hire me! ✔ On-time Delivery: I Never break deadlines. $10k+ revenue since 2020 In 100% everything was delivered on time. ✔ Efficiency: I have created around 200+ landing pages in the last 2 years. ✔ Code validation: Each custom landing and web page has W3C validated & SEO Semantic Code. ✔ Availability: Always in touch, not lost for more than 10 hours. 🏅 Strong skills: ✔ Expert landing page designer - Marketo, Pardot, Unbounce, WordPress, etc. ✔ UI / UX design ✔ Email Template Design ✔ HTML5 Banners Responsive landing page design generates more conversions than those that don’t. You know that. So, whether you need to convert your design into a custom landing page or create one from scratch, I can help you to create a responsive landing page. My leading vision is to help you grow your business within the online world and make you happy with my work. Write to me; I'd love to learn more about your specific needs!WireframingWeb DesignGraphic DesignWordPressLayout DesignUnbouncePardotMarketoBanner AdsPSD to HTMLWeb DesignWeb AppsEmail DesignLanding Page
- $40 hourlyHi! I'm a Montreal based digital nomad who specializes in front-end Webflow development. Currently I'm in Europe, I'm comfortable working for different timezones. I have been building websites on Webflow for the past 3 years and I aim to create modern and user friendly web/mobile experiences. Services (What I can do for you): - Converting your existing Figma designs to Webflow sites - Designing and developing landing pages from scratch on Webflow - Building e-commerce sites on Webflow - Revamping/modernizing existing websites on Webflow - Converting existing Wordpress/Wix/Squarespace/Shopify sites to Webflow - Mobile app / Web design: Delivering wireframes, prototypes, site maps, web designs - User flows: Identifying and defining motivations and steps users take to complete a task Features (What your site can include): * Mobile friendly (100% Responsive) sites * Information Architecture: structuring and presenting the content to users in the most organic way * Interactions and animations that enhance user experience * CMS (Content Management System) for product libraries, blogs, team members, portfolios etc * Forms: contact forms, custom forms, multi-step forms and more * Integrations: Google analytics, Meta Pixel, Zapier, embedding, third party tools * Basic SEO (Search Engine Optimization); building sites in a manner that enhances SEO * Multi-language support My Strengths (What make me different) * Highly detail oriented, I understand the importance of minor details and how it affects the end result * Fast handover, I will get your site up and running in a few weeks * Eye for design, creative problem solving when it comes to any design issues * Experienced in building websites for different industries (SaaS, B2B, Travel, E-commerce...) * Great communication & collaboration skills, I provide constant updates and you can track the progress real-time Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to discuss a project.WireframingWeb DevelopmentCMS FrameworkEcommerce WebsiteFront-End DevelopmentWebsite BuilderUser Interface DesignWebsiteWebflowWeb DesignLanding PageResponsive DesignWebsite Redesign
- $50 hourlyNeed a website or web app designed? I'll work with you to design and develop functional and fully optimized digital solutions using Figma & Webflow and other no-code tools🤓⚒️. Using a structured approach that I've crafted over the past 3 years and 20+ clients, I'll help you launch your new MVP! 🚀 Who are some of the people I've been able to help... ❓Building a job board, client CMS, marketplace, etc? ❓Looking to utilize no-code to build a project? ❓Thinking about automating some workflows or processes? If so, here's some if the things I can help you with... ✅Design and develop your entire app MVP using no-code/low-code ✅Design and develop a landing page for your business ✅Create a design system to allow for faster design and iteration ✅Create an experience that actually resonates with your users 🎁You'll even get your own personal Clickup dashboard to manage and monitor tasks Here's my current tool stack: 🔧Figma 🔧Webflow + plugins 🔧Wized 🔧Make (Integromat) 🔧Airtable 🔧Zapier I'm a UX/IxD designer with an avid passion for psychology 🤓. I specialize in creating intuitive and engaging digital experiences, leveraging my knowledge of user needs and behavior to create impactful and engaging products. My aim is to create innovative designs that provide meaningful solutions while also improving user satisfaction for small to medium businesses and entrepreneurs! Shoot me a message if you think I'd be able to help you on anything. We can enjoy a quick coffee (or tea) chat about anything you'd like! You should not reach out if... 🚫 You're looking for a creative designer - I focus on functionality 🚫 You're looking for illustration workWireframingWeb TestingLow-Code DevelopmentIntegromatZapierNo-Code DevelopmentCMS DevelopmentWeb DevelopmentUser Experience DesignPrototypingSoftware DesignWebsite PrototypingWebflowFigmaWeb Design
- $65 hourlyCreative Freelancer on Upwork specializing UI/UX and digital design. My aim is to lead with a human-centered approach by empathizing, discovering pain points, and going through the steps to bring forth the best creative solution. With over 10 years of experience in the design industry working in-house to freelance. I have a knack for visualizing the end result and executing the intended goal. I always encourage new opportunities, so please feel free to get in touch if you'd like to work with me!WireframingProduct DesignUser FlowPrototypingUser Interface DesignMobile UI DesignUser Experience DesignAdobe IllustratorPrint DesignVector GraphicWeb DesignBanner Ad DesignFigmaAdobe XD
- $40 hourlyIndustrial Engineer with 7+ years of relevant professional experience in sales, data analytics, product and business development in retail and automobile companies. As a Certified Safe 4 Product Owner/Product Manager, my focus is delivering products that improve business operations. Currently, we are building a software (3.7 M project) which I lead the business requirements, maintaining product backlog, prioritize user stories using agile methodologies. I'm Spanish native. I can help with any translation as well.WireframingAgile Project ManagementProcess ImprovementProduct BacklogMovieUser StoriesProduct RoadmapProblem ResolutionScrumMicrosoft Visual Studio
- $36 hourlyDo you need a professional UI/UX designer who can create a well-thought-out interface for your website or mobile app, ultimately driving millions of users to your business? Look no further! With over 100 successful projects for companies and startups like Princeton University, Snibble, Serenity, CTCA, Norland, Build-masters, and BabyScope, I offer a comprehensive approach that includes UX and UI research, competitor analysis, target audience profiling, wireframing, and more. My goal is to help your product solve user problems and offer effective solutions. Here's what some of my clients have said about working with me: ✅ "Very satisfied with the quality and speed of work, thank you. Bohdan is always in touch, quickly completes tasks, and considers all my wishes." - P2P cryptocurrency exchange website ✅ "Fast, high quality and the result exceeded expectations. I would be happy to work more!" - BizzAppKit ✅ "A great designer who knows his business and thinks not only in terms of design but also in terms of marketing." - BabyScope, an astrologer app for kids ✅ "The task was to create a design for a textile marketplace. Bohdan did an excellent job experimenting with his ideas and giving advice." - BeautyTex, textile marketplace website To ensure the best results, I follow a unique design process that focuses on the phased development of every aspect of your product. This helps avoid mistakes and disagreements. The work is divided into several stages, with video reports and discussions after each stage to ensure alignment with your vision. My working process includes: ⚡ Interviewing and brief creation We discuss the project and create a brief with essential project information. ⚡ UX Research I conduct research of competitors, determine their advantages and disadvantages, and draw conclusions based on this data. After this, I analyze potential users and create their portraits with a detailed description of their goals, problems, and desires. ⚡ User flow and JTBD creation Each product should have a clear structure, so I create options for user flow and an application or site map at this stage. All these actions help us control the further creation of the product and avoid 98% of errors. ⚡ Wireframes At this stage, I create monochrome prototypes of our future application to think over the structure of each screen and focus on the UX part of our design. Also, at this stage, we approve all texts. ⚡ Search for metaphor and product character creation Each product should have its character and mood. And we take this step to answer the question "Who are we" and "What is our mission"? We also determine what emotion the product should evoke in the user, and based on this information, we understand where to go next. ⚡ Reference conception In order to convey my vision of design in the chosen metaphor, I prepare screenshots of several styles and offer them to choose from. In this way, we avoid the case when the views of the designer and the client on the UI don’t match. ⚡ Design implementation I create designs for all screens and states of your product, including a UI kit with components. ⚡ Transfer to development At the end of the work, I leave comments on all frames, finalize all styles and contact the developer to explain how the design should work. Working with me, you can expect: 🔷 Highest Quality Design: I create designs that are focused on bringing tangible results and expected income to your business. 🔷 Timely Delivery: Well-honed time management skills allow me to correctly estimate project deadlines and finish the job on time. 🔷 Stop worrying about the job status: My work process is built in such a way that after each completed stage, I record a video report, send it to you, and we have a discussion about it. 🔷 Cost-Effectiveness: My designs are strategically created to drive profits for your business, saving you money in the long run. 🔷 Lifetime Support: I provide ongoing support and advice for your project even after completion. If this sounds like what you're looking for, click on the "Invite to a job" button to discuss your project, select a work strategy, and start our collaboration. My expertise includes: 🔸 UX Research 🔸 UI/UX Design 🔸 Responsive Web Design 🔸 UX Analysis 🔸 Mobile Apps Design (iOS and Android) 🔸 Desktop Applications Design 🔸 Website Redesign 🔸 UI/UX Analysis 🔸 WireframesWireframingiOSProduct DesignMobile AppUser ExperienceUX & UIUI/UX PrototypingMobile UI DesignPrototypingWeb DesignWebsiteLanding PageMobile App DesignUser Experience DesignFigma
- $35 hourlyHello, I am Gulfam from Canada having a Computer Science MASTER Degree, An Expert Mobile/Web Developer & UI/UX Designer. I am doing Mobile Application development (Android, IOS, Flutter, Hybrid & Web) for around last 8 years. I have extensive experience wtih different Languages like Node, Laravel, PHP, .NET, Python, Wordpress, and tools like Adobe Xd, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. Services that I offer: • Websites: Wrodpress, Shopify, Wix • UI/UX Designing: XD, Sketch, Zeplin, Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop, Invision etc • Native Apps Development: Android - java/kotlin, IOS - Objective-C/Swift) • Backend APIs Development: Node/laravel/php/.NET etc • Front End: Angular.js, React.js, Vue.js, Express.js, Next.js etc • Game Development: Unity, Unity 2D 3D games, In App Purchases, Ads Integrations • Cross-platform: Hybrid Apps (Flutter, ReactNative etc) • Natives IOS: Swift, Objective C • Desktop: C#, C/C++. • Databases: MySQL, SQLite, ODBC, MongoDb, MSSQL Server, PostgreSQL etc • Designing: Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Flash Lets talk about your projectWireframingCustom PHPWebsite SecuritySassASP.NETData EntryWordPress PluginWordPressShopify AppsPHPAdobe XDFigmaLaravelFlutterUI/UX Prototyping
- $70 hourlyHi! I'm a UX/UI designer & front-end engineer interested in solving novel design problems. I've done work in collaboration with cross-functional teams across different times zones to provide accessible design solutions that align with business goals and customer needs. I've come to specialize in "Designing for accessibility and inclusion" because there is a big chunk of the population that is left out if you are not thinking of your product design accessibility, and this is something that most people don't think of while designing their products. So, I want to create design solutions that are accessible to everyone. However, I'm very comfortable in a wide variety of full-stack design projects as well. My background in research, marketing & SEO has led me down an interesting user-centric design & engineering path. Over time, I've worked on creating end-to-end UX/UI design solutions for marketplace applications and for products related to education, health-tech, finance, entertainment, travel industry, and more. I'm fuelled by a drive for mastery. I regularly re-invest my time, money, and energy into the never-ending pursuit of perfecting my craft. I take pride in what I do. If you want to hire someone who would be excited to work on your project, drop me a line! Let's take your business to next LEVEL!!WireframingMobile App DesignWebsite RedesignWebsite DevelopmentFigmaUX DesignUser-Centered DesignUser Experience DesignWebflowFront-End DevelopmentHigh Fidelity DesignUI/UX PrototypingStyle GuideWeb DesignUX & UI
- $35 hourlyAwarded UI/UX designer with over 7 years of experience in Web, Mobile, and Print. My skills and interests include UI/UX, motion design, and graphic design. Tools I work with every day include FIgma, Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, and Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and Premier). My specialty is Design & Creative Direction for a wide range of deliverables including: •Wireframing •Branding •Logo Design •Website Design •App Design •Landing Pages •Social Media Design •Email •Presentations I'm passionate about producing high-quality work on time and under budget to aid in the success of my clients. When you look good, I look good. Looking forward to Connect and Craft .Wireframing2D DesignIllustrationMobile App DesignUser Interface DesignMobile UI DesignUser FlowUX & UI2D AnimationAnimationApp DesignGraphic DesignAdobe PhotoshopAdobe XDAdobe IllustratorFigma
- $50 hourlyThe design is about solving a problem and being able to communicate clearly and easily a solution to meet the needs of a user and the goals of business. Being passionate about design and having an education in technology, I try to approach every problem creatively. I created: • Landing pages, • Corporate websites, • Portfolio • E-commerce websites, • Promotional content, • Banners, • Revamped the appearance of old web and mobile projects • HTML emails, • Instagram pages. In two years of work, I managed to make website designs for such areas: • Medicine/Healthcare • Automotive • Education • Gaming • Real estate • Art • Sports • Fashion/ Beauty Design process: • Wireframing and prototyping • Competitors research • User Flow / SiteMap • User-friendly interface My Technical Skills: Figma • Miro • Adobe Photoshop • Adobe After Effects • Adobe Illustrator My Soft Skills: Commitment • Adaptability • Empathy • Teamwork • Problem Solving • Attention to Details • Patience • Pragmatism • CollaborationWireframingWebsite RedesignResponsive DesignUser Interface DesignUser FlowUser-Centered DesignLanding PageFigmaUX & UIUX DesignUIKitUI/UX PrototypingWeb DesignAdobe PhotoshopLayout Design
- $40 hourlyStruggling with your company's user interface and experience 😕, or have a design in mind 💡 but not sure how to make it functional? We consistently deliver outstanding UI/UX design and development services to our clients, ensuring that their websites and apps not only look stunning 😍 but also function seamlessly 🚀. ⚡️ Daily updates,⚡️Quick turnaround,⚡️Flexible Availability,⚡️Highest-Quality deliverables,⚡️Conversion increase,⚡️Individual approach to each project! Here are some of the results my clients are getting: 🏅"Revolutionized our website design, leading to a 30% increase in user engagement." - Increased User Engagement 🏅"Streamlined our mobile app's usability, resulting in a 40% drop in bounce rates." - Reduced Bounce Rates 🏅"Transformed our e-commerce platform, driving a 20% boost in conversion rates." - Increased Conversion Rates I've helped my clients achieve remarkable results, such as doubling their online sales and improving user satisfaction scores by 25 points. We may be a great fit if you are thinking: 🔑"Our website desperately needs a makeover." 🔑"We want our app to be more user-friendly." 🔑"We're struggling to keep users engaged with our software." 🔑"Our online store needs to convert more visitors into customers." 🔑"We're struggling to keep up with the latest design trends." Working with me, you will: 🎉STOP STRUGGLING with outdated and ineffective design. 🎉Enhance user satisfaction, boost engagement, and increase conversions. 🎉Stay ahead of the competition with cutting-edge UI/UX. I have over 10 years of experience in UI/UX design and development, having worked with a diverse range of clients, from startups to Fortune 500 companies. Here are some of my stats: ✅ 10+ years of experience ✅ 200+ successful projects delivered ✅ 95% client satisfaction rate ✅ 30% average increase in user engagement ✅ 20% average improvement in conversion rates SOUND LIKE A FIT? NEXT STEPS: Click the green 'Invite to Job' button in the top right-hand corner, send me a message, and let's organize a call! 🔑𝐊𝐄𝐘𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒: UI/UX, UI Design, UX design, User Interface Design, web design, Graphic design, Landing Pages Design, User Experience Design, Web & Mobile Design, Responsive Web Design, UI Research, User Flow, Android and iOS app design, pitch deck presentation design, mobile design, Android app design, Graphics & UI Design, website wireframing, eCommerce web design, Google Material Design, Clickable prototype, Export Assets from Sketch, iOS and Android guideline, WordPress design, Website Wireframing, Animations creation, Branding, User Interface, , Photoshop, iOS app design, prototype design, responsive web design, Webdesign, web design, Android guidelines, logo design, Material Design, Marvelapp, eCommerce app design, Logo Design, icon design, website design, Principle, Adobe Photoshop, GUI design, User interface designs, Figma, UX Research, iOS guidelines, Adobe Photoshop, Animation UI, wireframes design, InVision, Axure, Design, UX/UI, UX, UI, User Interface Design, Landing Page Design, Responsive Design, Graphics & UI Design, Website, User Experience Design, UX Research, Material Design, Export Assets from Sketch, UI Research, iPhone, App, Landing Page, Website, , Illustrator, Long term, Graphic Design, Design Guru, Android Design, SAAS, Material Design, iPhone Design, Design Expert, iPad Design, CSS3, Hire, Webflow, App Design, Usability, Update, Creation, Graphics, Desktop, HTML5, User Experience, Android, Management, Sketch, Search, Team Leader, Adobe, Adobe Illustrator, Visual Design, Google, Application design, Website Prototyping, Job, Experienced, iOS, Solutions, platform design, UI/UX Design, Head of Design, Advertising, Testing, Sketch, Logo, Design Thinking, Web-design, A/B Testing, Application, Web Design, Design Thinking, Branding, UI/UX Design, Logotype, Infographics design, Identity, Graphic Design, Promo, iOS App Design, WordPress, Identity, Guidelines, Responsive, User experience design, Digital, Agency, Art Director,Effective, Designer, UI, Wireframing, Creative, Adaptive, Web & Mobile Design, Responsive Design, Productive, Web Design, Landing, Interaction Design, Redesign, Wireframe, UX, Mobile Design, Mock-up, Mobile UX Design...WireframingWeb DevelopmentiOSMobile App DesignResponsive DesignSaaSUser Experience DesignPlatform DesignerUX ResearchUI/UX PrototypingMobile UI DesignFigmaUX & UIWebsite RedesignWeb Design
- $60 hourlyHey! I'm Mackenzie Carnovale. I combine business, psychology, strategy and creativity to create solutions to complex problems with a human-centred design approach. I am passionate about enhancing user experiences and understanding user behaviour.WireframingSaaSSoftware DesignSquarespaceVisual CommunicationSketchingFigmaWeb DesignCustomer ExperienceUser Experience DesignUser Interface DesignUX & UI
- $40 hourlyA creative product designer based in Canada. With proven experience building B2C and B2B products with a background in Software development. I have worked on various products ranging from financial institutions to GIS and the Fashion world too.WireframingResponsive DesignUser Experience DesignUser FlowPrototypingWeb DesignAdobe XDAdobe Creative SuiteUX & UIMobile App DesignAdobe PhotoshopFigmaAdobe Illustrator
- $40 hourlyI am a performance-oriented user experience designer with an excellent understanding of technologies (IT, Medical, Financial, etc), accessibility requirements, and performance capabilities. I am dedicated to optimizing human-computer interactions for diverse applications. I am an expert in design development and optimization and believe in the design thinking approach to achieve high- and positive-impact products.WireframingDesign ThinkingWorkshop FacilitationWeb & Mobile Design ConsultationSWOT AnalysisProduct DesignMarket ResearchCompetitive AnalysisUX & UIDesign & Usability ResearchUsability TestingUX ResearchPrototyping
- $225 hourlyGreatly appreciate your time and consideration. My name is Robert and I am a Canadian UI/UX designer with having residency in both Canada and China. With consistent evolution and implementation of the latest trends and technologies, I have built up and sold some of my own design agencies. In addition, I utilize my creative skills and business knowledge on Upwork to help others succeed. And succeed many have. Your time is important, and you are probably only wondering one thing: Why should you choose me over the other designers? --- QUALIFICATIONS 1. 18+ years of great success in digital design - UI/UX design, brand consulting & marketing 2. Over 500 clients - including Harvard Medical, M.I.T., Jaguar/Land Rover, Cisco, Asia Gaming, and more 3. Over $900k USD earned with Upwork - Excellent success score for 6+ years 4. Member of Upwork's Expert Vetted Program - top 1% of the Upwork talent pool (there are 18m freelance accounts) 5. Taught a 'UI Mobile App Design' course with an American educational institute --- CLIENT SUCCESS STORIES 1. Asia Gaming - Multinational Asian tech company made me the head of design following massive financial success after implementing my designs. Two years later, the apps I have designed now account for 70% of the profits of a billion-dollar company. The sister company of Asia Gaming, which is valued at $16 billion dollars. 2. Grubmarket - American farm-to-door online market platform. Worked daily one-on-one with founder/CEO, Mike Xu to produce designs prior to starting the company. Now valued at over $500mil dollars by Forbes and Tech Crunch. Global Capital Insider believes on the path to $10B by 2025. 3. Breethe (formerly OMG, I can meditate) - Worked directly with the design team located in Montreal, QC Canada. Completed meditation app redesign using a modern, sleek style that complemented the content. The mobile application now has over 6 million downloads. 4. Compassionate Cleveland - American medical business. Worked directly with Dr. Solomon Zaara during his clinical business expansion creating his branding, website, and functionality. Increased business sales by 80% in the first month, 400% in 6 months. My designs consistently breed success. Proven over and over again. --- Your project deserves the highest chance of obtaining successful results. If you have read this far, and you still think I would be an excellent candidate... please, don't risk your time, money, or reputation by choosing a cheaper alternative. Winners choose winners and… Successful businesses require successful talent. No exceptions. Robert K. —WireframingFigmaCorporate Brand IdentityiOSBrand GuidelinesSaaSAdobe IllustratorSketchBrand ConsultingWeb DesignMobile UI DesignUser Experience DesignUser Interface Design
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.