Hire the best Wireframing Specialists in Latvia
Check out Wireframing Specialists in Latvia with the skills you need for your next job.
- $50 hourlyHello! I help startups present a product to customers using modern animated landing pages. In my work, I use my knowledge and experience in UX design to create effective and beautiful websites. I develop websites using Webflow. I pay special attention to the interactive elements of the site and animation. My services and skills: - Landing page design - Website development in webflow - three.js - Creation of animations for the web - Help in finalizing the existing site - Website migration to webflow - UX design I will help your business grow!WireframingWeb DesignGraphic DesignAdaptive Web DesignLanding PageFigmaUX & UIWebflowVisual CommunicationHeuristic EvaluationUI/UX PrototypingDesign WritingThree.jsWebGL
- $70 hourly👋🏻I am a professional and experienced graphic designer, specialising in digital design. 🌟WHAT CAN I DO?🌟 ✅Website design ✅UI/UX design ✅Design for social media ✅Email design ✅Art Direction ✅Digital campaign design from start to finish & much more, including brand identity design, presentations and print layout design. 🌟I like an integrated approach to projects. I believe that looking at a project as a whole is much more effective than working on just a part of it. 🌟 👩💻I have graduated from University of the Arts London ranked 2nd Top University for Art & Design in the World. 👩💻I have gained work experience at leading design studios and an emerging womenswear fashion brand in London. My experience includes working on client pitches, designing branding assets across both digital and print mediums, bringing together digital campaigns, designing websites, social media assets and newsletters. I believe that a 21st Century graphic designer should be an expert in both digital and brand design – today, the two go hand in hand and should not be separated. Driven by the creation of beauty, I attach great importance to the aesthetic of my work but I also like it to be functional and innovative. 🌟WHY CHOOSE ME OVER OTHER FREELANCERS?🌟 💫I want YOU to SUCCEED: I am genuinely interested in delivering work that is going to help your business go beyond achieving your goals. I want you to be THE TOP business in your industry by providing you with a high-quality design solutions and advice. 💫Clean, modern, professional-looking design: I make work that looks SOPHISTICATED and HIGH-END. 💫Over-delivering: With my integrated approach to projects, I deliver a start to finish experience as a Freelancer. I will always seek the best solutions for you and will go above and beyond your brief. I will regularly send you work in progress of your projects and make amends until you are 100% happy with the final result. 💫Kindness: I always treat people with respect and understanding. I am here to HELP you with whatever query you may have. 💫Approachable: Whether you are a new or returning client, I am always ready to listen to any project query you may have an offer you a solution. There's nothing I can't do! I regularly check my inbox so you will have no problem in reaching me. We can always schedule a call as well. 🙋♀️I am eager to work with you. Please get in touch with me, so we can discuss how we can work together to fully meet your business needs.WireframingUX & UIWeb UIBrand IdentityBrandingLuxuriousContemporary StyleDigital DesignLayout DesignFigmaBrand GuidelinesWebsiteWeb DesignLanding PageSocial Media Design
- $20 hourly👋 The magic of a good website design can take strategic thinking and a clever UI/UX setup. I specialize in web design and I can help you to find design solutions that will solve your business tasks. Eye-catching, convenient, understandable product that expresses and delivers the right emotions to the audience. 💫 What are the benefits of working with me? Feeling of safety. I am a responsible, communicative, emphatic person with a high level of self-discipline. I do everything on 120%. My approach to clients is a professional attitude. I consider myself as a goal-oriented person. I have been heavily involved in working with content creators with an audience 200k+ on social media such as Instagram and Tik-Tok. 👉 Here is my skillset: − User experience design − User interface design − Website Wireframing − Responsive design − Landing Page design − E-commerce design − Promo page design − E-book / Workbook design − Custom web design on Tilda − Social media Banner/poster design 🛠 My daily tools − Figma − Adobe Photoshop − Adobe XD − Adobe illustrator − Tilda If you are interested to learn more about my process and would like to schedule a meeting to discuss your website design requirement you can reach me via Upwork messages. 😇 Kindes regards 🙌 ArtjomsWireframingBrochure DesignUX & UISocial Media WebsiteCorporate WebsiteUI/UX PrototypingTemplate DesignEcommerceUIKitWooCommerceWeb DesignResponsive DesignFigmaAdobe PhotoshopLanding Page
- $15 hourlyMy name is Evelina and I am a creative UX/UI designer, with extensive experience in creating modern and user-friendly products. My expertise skills: ✅ website design (landing page, e-commerce...) ✅ web app design ✅ website/app redesign, ✅ responsive & adaptive design ✅ wireframing ✅ prototyping ✅ UX research (CJM) Before creating a design, I always conduct market research, draw up design goals and simulate user behavior. My task is to transform clients desires into modern design solutions which helps business. I dedicated to work with you from the functionality determination of the web product till the final pixel-perfect design. Software I use: ☀️ Figma - Design, Prototypes Animation, UI documentation. ☀️ Miro - UX researches & Strategic/Design Workshops ☀️ Adobe Illustrator ☀️ Adobe Photoshop I am a communicative person with a high sense of responsibility. Text me and I'll be happy to discuss any questions or problems regarding your business in a digital environment.WireframingDesign ConcepteCommerceWeb DesignLanding PageUser ExperienceUI/UX PrototypingUser Interface DesignFigmaUX ResearchUX & UIDesign MockupWeb Component DesignWebsite RedesignResponsive Design
- $40 hourlyDoes your business have an underperforming conversion rate?📉😥 Are you looking for a UX designer to help optimise your website/app? ➡️ I have combined 5+ years of in-house and agency experience in marketing strategy, conversion rate optimisation and data-based UX design for e-commerce and B2B brands. I'm a detail-oriented, hard working and execute well with tight deadlines to deliver the best value and results for your business. 📌Areas of expertise📌 📈CRO & UX AUDITS Investigating where your funnel is leaking money & providing data-based solutions to increase conversion rate & user retention; 📈UX RESEARCH: ✔️ Heuristic Evaluation ✔️ Usability Audit ✔️ User Journey Mapping ✔️ User Personas ✔️ VOC Surveys ✔️ User Interviews ✔️ Competitive Benchmarking 📊DATA ANAYLSIS ✔️ Google Analytics data analysis ✔️ User Behaviour data analysis (Hotjar or Microsoft Clarity heatmaps, scrollmaps & session recordings) ✔️ User Tests ✔️ A/B Tests 📊DATA VISUALISATION Custom Data Studio Dashboard setup for monitoring your website’s performance; 📱UX/UI DESIGN: Conceptualising, wireframing & prototyping; 😊Testimonials😊 “Working on several product development with Eva proved to be key in delivering our e-wallet platform. She did a superb job of providing high quality work to tight deadlines in our Agile workflow. I cannot recommend highly enough to other business owners looking for a reliable, proactive and talented freelance product designer." -Dima S., Octopus Pays (freelance client for 2 years) 💬 READY TO IMPROVE YOUR CONVERSION RATE? Send me a message to discuss how I can be of value to your business!WireframingFunnel TestingLooker StudioData VisualizationHotjarQuantitative AnalysisGoogle AnalyticsConversion Rate OptimizationUser FlowUsability TestingUX & UIHeuristic EvaluationFigmaCompetitive AnalysisUX Research
- $65 hourlyHi, my name is Janis and I am a designer with a product approach. I have over 5 years of experience in product companies and startups. That means I've been responsible for everything the product is. How the website will look like, the mobile version, the interaction of the product with the user, ads for Facebook, LinkedIn, promo videos, animations for the interfacing, advertising posts in instagram, as well as close communication with copywriters and developers. Based on my experience and expertise, I will be happy to help you with any part of your business or product. • An audit of your current site and tips for improvement with minimal effort • Product concept design • Website creation • Adding a mobile version • Optimizing the interaction between the user and your product • Interface animation • Creation of design systems and guides. • Promotion videos • Advertising (Facebook posts, LinkedIn, instagram, etc.) About me: I have an academic art education, was the creator of my own design studio and successfully promoted it. Hired people, searched and communicated with clients, fully managed projects controlling the quality at every stage. Conducted presentations and concept defense. Organized photo and video shoots for websites and products. The studio specialized in websites for medical centers and e-commerce solutions. After that I worked for a big and fast-growing startup Uxcel. It is a product for interactive learning. I was responsible for creating new courses and practices, team and product development. During my tenure we created over 10 courses in design, 3D, programming, of which one of them, a personal course in design composition. In the process I trained designers in animation, optimization and improvement of their work, managed the team and interacted with copywriters, developers. Created promotional videos and illustrations for promotional posts on Instagram, Facebook, linkedIn, Email Newsletter. Now he is open to new projects and happy to help everyone with his experience. Tools: • Figma • Sketch • After Effects • Principle • Spline • Illustrator • Photoshop • Atlassian Jira • Slack • ClickUpWireframingConcept DesignUser Interface DesignProduct DevelopmentAdobe After EffectsTypographyeCommerceUI GraphicsEcommerce WebsiteWeb UIPresentation DesignAnimationSketchPrototypingAdobe Photoshop
- $50 hourlyHi, I am Vadim! ✋ I'm a digital product designer & developer with a specialized focus on AI and digital product prototyping. I help to turn ideas into digital products, prototype desktop/mobile/hybrid apps/AI systems/chatbots/websites, that look clean and simple, and easy to use by anyone. Digital product design for me is not just about how the interface looks, the design is how it works and what value it brings to the business and the world around it. 🌍 So I code ⚙️ and test my ideas to find a better solution that just works. I see any project as a dynamic living system 🌿, not just a set of static pages. My goal is to make this system work and benefit everyone. 🌟 If you plan to build a SaaS, website, or mobile app from the ground up then I can help you with it. I can create interactive fully functional prototypes complete with gestures, transitions, and animations that will show the application in action before the development. This option is highly valuable for early-stage B2B and B2C tech startups because it helps to turn an idea into a real app without spending millions on development, testing and iterating fast and pitching the results to management, clients, or investors early. If you are not sure about the functions of your app, then I will help you decide which functions are necessary, usable, and ethical. Will define user needs and business goals and help to reach them. 🏹 I know HTML/CSS/JS and am familiar with front-end development techniques, frameworks, package managers, libraries, and databases (Git, NPM, Sass, VueJS, Ionic, Firebase, API's, etc.). So the prototype can grow up to a front-end and you'll kill several aliens with one stone. I use the Design Thinking process by Stanford D.School and support the principles of Humane Technology. The industries and solutions that I know the most: are AI projects, Fintech, Edtech, SaaS, Consumer Web, Consumer Apps, Music, Productivity Tools and Social Networks, Drop me a line if you need my help! ✉️ ✌️WireframingPrototypingWebflowMockupSCSSWeb Component DesignInformation ArchitectureAdobe XDHTMLVue.jsWebsite PrototypingMobile UI DesignUser Interface DesignRapid PrototypingUser Experience Design
- $30 hourlyHi 👋 I am a UX/UI designer with over 4+ years of experience. I help startups and businesses to solve user problems with minimalistic clean design and user-friendly layouts. I can create a design for your website or mobile app from scratch or work on a redesign of your product updating it, according to your needs. Workflow to provide successful UX/UI Design: 🟢 Research & analysis. 🟢 Sketch & Wireframe. 🟢 Mockup & Prototype. Please feel free to share your project details and requirements. I will be happy to help You to find the best solution for your business.WireframingApp DesignUIKitWeb DesignLanding PageWebsiteUser Interface DesignMockupResponsive DesignUX & UIFigmaPrototyping
- $25 hourly👋🏽 Hi I'm a UX / UI designer • Work with 👇🏽 • Web • App iOS / Android Frameworks • JTBD • Agile / Lean • Design Thinking My possibilities ✨ • Product Leading • User research • Building a business model • Architecture • Wireframes + Prototyping • UI design (Web / App) • Interactions • Post-release processing Tools ✅ Figma ✅ After Effects ✅ Adobe Illustrator ✅ Adobe Photoshop ✅ Blender ✅ Cinema 4D ✅ Redshift ✅ Axure RP ✅ Miro, Slack, Trello The process and points in the work on the project change depending on the tasks and the desired result of the client, but despite this, it is always worked out at least to a small extent for each point. So let’s dive together into your project? 🏄🏽♂️Wireframing3D DesignProduct DesignAnimationPrototypingAndroidiOSWeb ApplicationUI/UX PrototypingUser Interface DesignInteraction DesignUser Experience DesignLanding PageWeb DesignMobile App Design
- $30 hourlyI'm full time UX/UI designer that creates fully responsive websites, landing pages, mobile applications and interactive UX prototypes for companies and entrepreneurs. My expertise skills are: • Websites • UX/UI design • Web application / Dashboard design • Mobile design for iOS / Android • Interactive prototypes • Visual identity I am deeply involved in all of my projects, always on touch and available in Slack, Skype, Trello, Asana, Jira and many other platforms for ongoing communications and ecological project development. I am happy to jump in a call to discuss things further!WireframingMobile App DesigniOSPrototypingMockupUser Interface DesignLead GenerationResponsive DesignWebsite RedesignUIKitUX ResearchLanding PageFigmaWeb DesignUI/UX Prototyping
- $40 hourly👋🏻 I am Product Designer with a laser focus on User Experience (UX) and User Research. I bring a proven history of collaboration across various teams and a genuine passion for designing seamless, delightful interfaces. Always learning, I'm ready to tackle new challenges and help your project shine! ✨ 🛠️ Tools: · Wireframing | Prototyping | Design - Figma · Research - Figjam, Notion, Useberry, Typeform, Google Forms, AI tools · Communication - Slack, Microsoft Teams, Zoom · Task Management | Timelines - Notion, ClickUp, Trello ⏰ Availability: available to start immediately | 40h/weekWireframingAI Content WritingSaaSData VisualizationUser-Centered DesignUser FlowProduct DesignPrototypingUser ExperienceUsability TestingTeam ManagementLeadership SkillsCommunication SkillsUX & UIUX Research
- $20 hourlyI am focused on creating meaningful experiences through design. Skills: User Experience User Interface User Research Service Design Information Architecture User Flow Interaction Design User Interviews Usability Testing Interface Design Visual Design Animation Art Direction Video Editing HTML & CSS Tools: Adobe XD Figma Sketch Adobe Illustrator Photoshop Adobe After Effects Final Cut Pro X Pen & PaperWireframingIllustrationLogo DesignUI/UX PrototypingVideo EditingMotion GraphicsGraphic DesignUX & UIUX ResearchUX Design
- $25 hourlyI am a UI / UX designer that is always willing to learn something new. I am experienced in wireframing and prototyping and enjoy doing UX researches.WireframingPrototypingUX ResearchMiroAdobe XDAdobe IllustratorFigma
- $13 hourlyGreetings. My name is Kristine Simanska and I am an UX/UI designer based in Riga. Well versed in using tools to produce solutions. Tools I use in work: Figma Adobe Illustrator. I have four years of experience in marketing. I manage projects from conception to realization. Working in marketing developed in me analytical thinking, the ability to explore the work task from different perspectives and to take responsibility for the process and results But I was always closer to creative thinking, always closer to creating, visualizing, improving, designing. I decided to change my career direction, where I can bring the experience and knowledge from my previous work and improve it with my new knowledge - creating a visual identity for a product.WireframingBrandingBrand ConsultingWordPressTildaWritingAnalyticsResearch MethodsUX & UIPrototypingWeb DesignFigmaUser Interface DesignWebflow
- $30 hourlyI am an experienced Data Engineer who has worked for Fortune 500 companies as a consultant at Accenture. I am here to help you with data-related tasks such as: ▪ Data Engineering for small infrastructures - Data ETL/ELT pipelines: - planning data layers; - access management; - data ingestion by batch or streaming (with API, web scraping, etc.); - data transformation (deduplication, aggregation, cleansing, filtering, joining, splitting, validation, etc.); - data reading, writing queries; ▪ Data entry tasks, data automation tasks; I am best at working with the following tools and infrastructures, but I am open to acquiring other tools: ▪ Serverless ETL data pipelines in AWS cloud manually or by Terraform; ▪ Amazon Web Services (S3, Lambda, Glue, IAM, Athena, Dynamo DB, SNS etc.); ▪ ETL pipelines in the Hadoop platform (Oozie, Airflow, Spark, Hive, etc.); ▪ Python, Spark, Pandas, SQL, No-SQL, Shell Scripting; When working with me, you'll get the following: ▪ 100% clear communication; ▪ 100% trust, openness, honesty, simple, respectful attitude; ▪ 100% self-management; ▪ Best work quality possible, self-quality check; ▪ Efficiency; ▪ Suggestions, analysis, and process optimization proposals; If you'd like to move and transform your data with efficiency and positive communication, please don't hesitate to contact me! I am open to assisting with diverse tasks and helping in the best way possible!WireframingBusiness Process ModelingUser StoriesUse CaseBusiness AnalysisSystem AnalysisIT Project ManagementShopify
- $10 hourlyI am a UX/UI designer. I have completed courses in UX/UI and photo retouching, and I am still actively learning and enhancing my skills. I am proficient in several important industry software programs, such as Adobe Photoshop, Figma, Adobe XD, Midjourney, and ChatGPT. I have worked on projects such as product design for a crypto wallet, product design for Spocaboo (a platform for sports enthusiasts), and created landing pages, business cards, visual designs, and icons.WireframingPhoto RetouchingPrototypeProduct DesignAdobe PhotoshopFigmaWeb DesignLanding PageUser Experience DesignUser Interface DesignUX & UIUser Experience
- $65 hourlyI'm Maxim Fomchenkov, a UX/UI and Product Designer with experience across a wide range of visual communication disciplines. I believe that pure simplicity and ease of use can be achieved through pain and gain only. I love the attention to detail and I'm sure that the thing that matters is execution, never the idea. AVAILABILITY 30hr/week PORTFOLIO fomchenkov.co dribbble.com/mfomchenkov TOOLS • Wireframing: Figma, Sketch; • Prototyping: Figma, inVision; • Research: Figjam, Useberry, Maze, Google Forms; • Management: Notion, ClickUp, Jira, Trello; • Communication: Slack, MS Teams, Zoom, Google Meet; • Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, inDesign, Premier, After Effects; • 3D: Blender /soft skill. BIO I had the luck to work with IPG Group, Microsoft, SEB Group, PayPal, Corona Extra, Government and more. I enjoy diving into new fields, getting new expertise, studying different things thoroughly, and determining and focusing on weak spots. I turn complex ideas into holistic, simple, and functional products. My career in the industry spans over 15 years of building products, brands, and interaction experiences through analysis, empathy, and common sense. I'm passionate about creating things not only in a digital world but in its real counterpart too.WireframingApp DesignTeam ManagementPrint DesignVisual DesignWeb & Mobile Design ConsultationUX ResearchBrand DesignBrand Book DesignUI GraphicsUser ExperienceWeb UIUser Interface DesignProduct DesignUX & UI
- $25 hourlyI started my journey of becoming a designer as an architecture student. Really liked working on smaller projects so I went on to work as a graphic designer and a 3D model maker. Recently I have been interested in UX/UI design and have acquired a professional certificate in UX design from google.WireframingArchitecturePosterUser Interface DesignUX & UIUser ExperienceResponsive DesignFigmaWeb DesignAdobe XDCorelDRAWAdobe PhotoshopAdobe Illustrator3D Design3D Modeling
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.