Hire the best WooCommerce Developers in South Africa
Check out WooCommerce Developers in South Africa with the skills you need for your next job.
- $60 hourlyI'm a Wordpress Web Designer and Content Creator with experience building websites for small and medium-sized businesses with a special focus on e-learning and community sites for coaches, trainers, healer and others operating in the personal development space.WooCommerceEmail Campaign SetupContent CreationWeb DesignCopywritingSales Funnel CopywritingSales Funnel BuilderLanding PageDiviThrive ThemesLearnDashElementorContent WritingWordPress
- $50 hourlyI am a highly skilled WordPress developer with over a decade of experience, helping clients from various industries in the EU, Canada, Singapore, UK, and the USA. My clients appreciate my careful and precise approach to every project, ensuring that I provide the best solutions for their needs. I limit my concurrent projects to a maximum of four, and I always prioritize quality over quantity. With my proactive approach and extensive knowledge in WordPress, I ensure that I add value to every project, resulting in 80% long-term and repeat engagements that last for several years. I work best on my own or in small multi-disciplinary teams. Here are some of the services I provide: ✔ WordPress Theme Customization ✔ WordPress Installation or Migration (Host 1 to Host 2 / Domain 1 to Domain 2) ✔ WordPress SSL Installation ✔ WordPress Troubleshooting ✔ WordPress Malware Removal ✔ WordPress Security and Optimization ✔ WordPress On-Site SEO Advice and Implementation ✔ WordPress Miscellaneous Tasks My Upwork profile features over 100+ 5-star reviews, with clients praising my knowledge, attention to detail, and ability to offer practical advice critical to the success of their projects. With my expertise, I can anticipate and address issues that my clients may not have considered, saving them time and resources. If you're looking for a reliable and knowledgeable WordPress developer, feel free to contact me.WooCommerceEcommerce WebsiteWebsite Customization.htaccess File CreationWordPress DevelopmentWordPressWordPress SEO PluginsWordPress ThemeWordPress Malware RemovalWordPress MultisiteWordpress Thrive ThemesHTML5Website Migration
- $38 hourlyHello! I have worked with hundreds of clients from all over the world, providing logo design, website design, and general design. I'm committed to delivering the best designs for my clients, ensuring that each project is unique and stands out. I'm passionate about helping you create something special. My goal is to be with you every step of the way – from the initial concept to the finished product. I will be here to guide you through the entire process. Let's get to work! I'm confident that together we can create something amazing. Thank you for considering me for your project. I look forward to working with you. Testimonials "I’ve hired Collin for every website I’ve built. He can create any website with 100% truthfulness. He usually responds within the hour with English his first language. Highly recommended." "Really amazing work. I gave him a difficult project because the scope was narrow and he still was able to come up with some wonderful design options. I definitely plan to work with him again." "Flawless execution and augmented the website with his design acumen. Fluent English. Recommended."WooCommerceAdobe IllustratorGraphic DesignPSD to WordPressSocial Media ManagementCorporate Brand IdentityWeb DesignLogo DesignCorelDRAWEmail MarketingLanding PageWordPressWordPress Theme
- $20 hourly⭐ 100% Job Success and Top Rated with over 🏆 10 years of experience. I create beautiful, functional WordPress websites. Whether you need a new website or want to update an old one, trust me to develop it, or write the content for it. I offer: ✔️ WordPress installation ✔️ Theme & plugin configuration ✔️ Development, design & customization ✔️ Updates & maintenance ✔️ On-page & technical SEO ✔️ Content writing, editing & proofreading ✔️ Blog & content management ...and more! I became a freelancer after closing a business I owned for nearly a decade, due to the Covid-19 pandemic and becoming a mother of twins. Using my diverse range of skills, English degree and 10+ years of WordPress experience, I have helped facilitate the success of several brands - let me do the same for you! I'm creative, reliable, meticulous and committed to exceeding your expectations. Contact me to discuss your project.WooCommerceEditing & ProofreadingWritingWordPressCSSWordPress DevelopmentHTMLWordPress e-CommerceDiviTypingOn-Page SEOWordPress SEO Plugins
- $25 hourlyI’m a tech-savvy Virtual Assistant with over 16 years of experience as a C-Suite Executive Assistant and an additional 19 years of experience in recruitment, hospitalities, affiliate marketing and sales. This includes working remotely as a Virtual Assistant since 2019 and more than a decade’s experience with WordPress websites.WooCommerceData EntryEmail & NewsletterWordPressBriefing DocumentKindle Direct PublishingTrelloZoom Video ConferencingCustomer SupportCanvaHootSuiteGoogle WorkspaceMicrosoft OfficeMailchimp
- $67 hourlyConsulting Services - Project Management, Business Analysis, Audit and Design Digital Journeys SoftwareServices - Build, Maintenance and Supply Chatbots, Customer Relationship Management (CRMs), Learning Management Software (LMS), Employee monitoring tools, and more... I have over 15 years of experience in the Financial Services sector, 10 years of that as a Senior Project Manager. Stakeholders, and team management being the most critical in achieving your goals. I am an excellent communicator and great at managing expectations. My combined skills and experience in design thinking, business analysis, communication, project management, and change management are used to create and implement strategies that lead to business growth, productivity, and improved customer experience. I have also consulted on the designed, and improvement of Processes, Digital Products, and Digital Marketplaces. I enjoy a challenge! I am a creative thinker that enjoys fixing problems and loves working with people. Past Clients include Digital Marketplaces, Software Developers, Lawyers, IT infrastructure, Equipment Distributors, HR Consultants, Data Mining Consultants, Research Scientists, and Financial Service Providers. Contact me for a free ConsultationWooCommerceWordPressProject ManagementAtlassian JIRASocial Media ManagementStrategyProcess ImprovementChatbotBusiness AnalysisCommunicationsLearnDashCRM SoftwareLearning Management SystemDesign ThinkingWeb DesignTrello
- $10 hourlyAnil has extensive knowledge in the English Language field. Anil worked for over 12 years as the Head of the English Department at a High School. During his time as an English Educator Anil was selected as a Senior Marker by the South African Department of Education to moderate and mark final year English examinations. He was also selected by the British Council to complete a Certificate in Secondary English Language Teaching which he completed in 2016. Since then Anil has been involved in the start-up of an online Men's Store. He set up the store using Wordpress and Woocommerce and is the webmaster. He is also in charge of marketing the site on social mediaHe also involved in volunteer missionary work as well as doing freelance English Tuition.WooCommerceTraining Online LMSOnline ResearchInstructure CANVASVoice RecordingGoogle AdsTeaching EnglishcPanelVoice-OverSales PromotionMicrosoft OfficeEducationWordPressZoom Video ConferencingAcademic Editing
- $10 hourlyAs a skilled professional with more than two (2) years, in the customer service in foreign languages, I feel confident of my ability to exceed the expectations of the client. My background in successfully performing in customer service in divers’ languages such as French that is my main language, also English and Spanish. Ensuring the utmost accuracy and reliability to enable maximum understanding and clarity.WooCommerceEmail CommunicationTime ManagementProblem SolvingTicketing SystemCastilian SpanishStartup CompanyEnglishZendeskEmail SupportReal EstateFreshdeskOrder TrackingFrench
- $23 hourlyI am a WordPress developer with a passion for customer service. I work closely with each client throughout the creation of their site and beyond. I strive for open communication that allows us to bring site ideas to life. I am experienced in: PHP, WordPress, SEO, HTML, CSS3, C++, C#, E-Commerce, Elementor I will keep constant communication through out the build time and will assist beyond if requested.WooCommerceWeb DesignCSSAll in One SEO PackHTMLWordPressElementorC++Logo DesignWebsiteSearch Engine Optimization
- $15 hourlyNeed to update, create or modify your current WordPress/Shopify Website? Having a website for your business is absolutely essential for your business's growth online. But, just having a website set up for you isn't enough. If your website is SEO Optimized, Fully Responsive & optimized for conversion, then your site has been set up for failure! I provide A fully optimized WordPress website that utilizes lightweight themes to ensure it doesn't hinder speed so that it can also improve the user's experience. In short, if you need a professional website, I'm your guy.WooCommerceWordPress Landing PageWordPress WebsiteLearnDashSlider RevolutionDiviElementorEcommerce WebsiteWordPress SEO PluginsWordPress InstallationLanding PageResponsive DesignWeb DesignWordPress e-CommerceWordPress
- $20 hourlyI'm a detail-oriented and punctual individual with a zero-compromise approach to work ethics. My work experience has afforded me to see the most amazing inner workings of companies both big and small, and I'm proud to say I've been able to be part of some of them in the making. I am for all intents and purposes what you'd describe as a one-man hub, with specialist knowledge applicable to the inception of a company to its grand scale needs. Ranging from: Website Audits Web Development (WordPress) E-Commerce (WooCommerce) SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Google Analytics Google Ad Management Technical Documentation Writing Software & Hardware in-depth troubleshooting Email Marketing Campaign Management Content Creation Content Driven Research Article Writing & Proofreading And much, much more. Communication is vital in our day and age, and transparency is best achieved with simple to understand terms, communicated to you in your language, with zero of the jargon to upsell a service. Think I'm a good fit? I'm always up to hear your suggestions and see how we can achieve something simply brilliant together.WooCommerceWordPressContent AnalysisTechnical WritingBackup & MigrationWebsite AuditSearch Engine OptimizationSEO AuditGoogle Analytics
- $30 hourlySTATEMENT Wordpress, woocommerce, dokan, complicated gravity forms but mainly solutions. I will be able to find the solution you need for your business. I am a forward thinking, self-motivated individual who is willing to learn and put the effort into achieving set goals. I have many technical abilities and have been able to teach myself how to develop websites and everything that goes along with them, from marketing to integration. Having started out in the industry building websites for my own business I know what is necessary to make them effective and the importance of having a platform that pushes you forward.WooCommerceAdobe XDUX & UIUser ExperienceXeroFront-End DevelopmentWordPressWeb Development
- $80 hourlyI've been working with WordPress since 2013, freelancing full-time, and specialise in WooCommerce, Gravity Forms, the Divi theme, and CSS. Some examples of new features I added to my client's websites: - Interest calculator with option to request a brochure or sign up; - Fabric shop with visual filters for colours, patterns, material, etc; - Step-by-step form within WooCommerce to order bespoke curtains. Clients also like to hire me for debugging - I've seen a lot in working with WP for 10+ years - or for styling certain pages/elements according to a specific design. Most of my clients have been with me long-term for ongoing improvements to their website, like improving its performance and adding new functionality to their website, and although that's the kind of working relationship I prefer, I am happy to take on one-off projects, too.WooCommerceWeb DevelopmentWeb DesignCSSGravity FormsWordPressWordPress PluginWordPress Theme
- $35 hourly10+ years experience in all things digital, specialised in Digital Marketing, Web Design, and Graphics DesignWooCommerceCopywritingSEO WritingSEO AuditPPC Campaign Setup & ManagementSocial Media AdvertisingSocial Media Account SetupWordPressWeb DevelopmentWeb DesignGraphic DesignDigital Marketing StrategyMarketingDigital MarketingDigital Marketing Materials
- $40 hourlyMy absolute best work is Wordpress focused with complete projects start to finish. Projects include: Discovery Mock-ups Development Social Media, Payment Gateway and Financial integration Complete Content Development Bespoke coding in HTML, CSS, JS and PHP Video and Image production for all platforms I use multiple methods to communicate depending on where in the world you are, ensuring you’re always up to date.WooCommercePlugin InstallationCSSHTMLWordPressResponsive DesignPayment Gateway IntegrationEcommerceContent CreationSocial Media CopySocial Media Account IntegrationSEO WritingSEO ContentContent Writing
- $30 hourlySince 2013, I have run a full service digital agency that specializes in: - WordPress website design and deployment. - WHM/cPanel hosting - Domain name registrations, renewals and administration. - Windows and CentOS server administration. - Google & Facebook Ads campaign management. Additionally, I also have 15+ years of experience in the following: - Computer Technologies - Microsoft Windows & Office - Network TechnologiesWooCommerceDomain MigrationWordPress InstallationWordPress WebsiteWordPress ConsultationWordPressWordPress MigrationWebsiteWordPress Malware RemovalWordPress DevelopmentDNSWebsite MigrationWeb HostingWordPress MultisiteWordPress BackupWordPress Security
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.