Helping brands define their identity and establish a distinct presence within their industry through digital marketing solutions.
I enjoy watching my organic marketing methods' success through the growth of small businesses, start-ups, passion projects, and the development of strong personal brands for my clients. My ultimate focus is to capture what makes you stand apart in your trade, tailor your products to target your exact audience's needs, and effectively communicate that unique value proposition through my work to increase your returns on investments.
Interested in learning more about my work? Looking to collaborate? Send me a message today- I would love to discuss what I can do for you. To learn more about me and to see examples of my work, view my portfolio here: miaclaireco.com
- Graphic Design: I have developed Flyers, Logos, Banners, Brochures, Social Media Content, Advertisements, Educational Materials, Workbooks, and On-boarding guides for over 20 different professional brands and counting.
- Brand Development: Served in major roles from Brand Developer, Brand Manager, all the way to Marketing Director. Produced solid foundations for both in-person and online presences increasing reach for promotion of new businesses, extended advertisement opportunities, and proven development of familiar relationships with first-ever clients, even before a brand’s official launch.
- Web Design: Landing pages, online store fronts, personal projects an portfolios not only allow the audiences to get to know and resonate with the brand’s story, but also strengthens brand awareness and consumer interest. Helped companies gain immediate credibility and an exceptional reputation through professional web designs optimized for online searchability.
- Newsletters & Communications: I’ve been a Content Writer and Editor responsible for online publications of a regional Business Resources Newsletter facilitating engagement with a distribution list of over 4,000+ business owners and leaders. Within my first three months, my analytics showed a total of 4,965 inboxes reached, 10,470 views, with a 45% open rate.
- Potentially interested clients or employers- Please reference my portfolio for examples of my work. I believe my skills, capabilities, and work style results speak for themself. Due to an increasing trend of “trial test projects” from scam interviewers that result in stolen and unpaid work, I refuse to work with brands that use this tactic as a candidate selection method. If you intend to make this a requirement for business with me, I will decline these requests and I recommend you find someone else that condones that type of conduct.
- I am committed to delivering only the best quality and standards for each of my projects. Therefore, due to a current higher demand for social media management from my pre-existing clients, I am not taking any additional social media management proposals at this time.