Full Stack System Engineer with 20 years of experience developing custom solutions for Telecom, ECommerce, Tourism, Booking, Marketing & Petroleum companies in multi-user, high-availability, and web environments.
Expert in payment gateways integrations: NMI, CCBill, PayFac, BulletProof Checkout, Paypal, Authorize .NET, and many others
* Microsoft Certified Professional.
* CMM certified in Software Requirements Management, Testing, Software Configuration Management & Software Quality Assurance by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) and Carnegie Mellon University.
* SAP BusinessWarehouse certified.
* Microsoft 5 Stars developer
* Spanish (native - level C2) & English as a second language (level B2) . I am learning Italian (level A1)
* All work is strictly confidential, and code is delivered, tested & documented. Available to work on a remote desktop.
* Software developed using the latest security practices/patches.
* Available to sign any NDA agreement
* Used to work in high-security environments where data security and privacy are the most valuable assets.
* Wide experience in data encryption integrated into software solutions.
Developed solutions for WooCommerce, WordPress, Shopify, OpenCart, and many other E-commerce environments. Including WooCommerce plugins, WordPress Themes, Shopify embedded apps, and OpenCart extensions (latest nine years)
Backoffice development: Data Architect, System Integrator and developer: PHP, Vb.NET, C#, API integrations, JSON/XML/AJAX (since 1996)
Microcontrollers C++: Arduino / PLC / ESP32 / ESP8266 and any Expressif hardware like TTGO, Heltec (since 2016)
Industrial automation: sensors data logging, HMI & software control, RS485 / RS232 / Modbus
Software testings (Certified CMM level 2 on testings) & translations (localizations)
.Net developer (Vb.Net, C# including .NET framework/.NET Core, WPF, and XAML) (since 1996 - Microsoft Certified 5 stars developer)
Database developer: SQL Server, MariaDB & MySQL (also worked with Firebird, SQLite & MongoDB), deployment, development (queries, indexing, triggers, store procedures, integrated functions), sql optimizations, massive loads, mirroring and integrations for hybrid environments.
* Top-rated developer for 120 customers in 6 countries (USA, UK, Spain, South Corea, Chile, and Venezuela), from simple single-user up to millions-user solutions, covering start-ups to large corporations.
* Developed solutions for high availability / high traffic (up to 120 million records daily for the Telecom industry ) and already worked in load-balanced environments (including Clusters, Cloudflare, hardware load-balancers, mirrored databases, and many others)
* Developed software for Telecom companies like BellSouth, Telefonica, Motorola, Ericsson, Telcel, and another four minor telecom companies. (Datawarehousing, cellular switches live data capture, PBX data extractions, data logging, and data bridges).
* Developed solutions for Booking and Tourism, including ferry ticketing, bus ticketing, and Hotel/Vacation Rentals reservations.
* Worked as a single developer and also on large international teams.
* Open source supporter: coding on open source projects for Blockchain, mesh networks, wireless, and IoT