Hire the best WordPress Plugin Developers in Australia
Check out WordPress Plugin Developers in Australia with the skills you need for your next job.
- $40 hourly🟥🟥 STOP paying for NO results! You work hard for your money and need an Expert in the Web Development world who works just as hard to bring your website into reality. Build your online authority and turn your website into a lead generation machine by working with me. You need someone who doesn't only understand Website Development but is very passionate about it. I am here to build your online authority through a website that is made to fit your company's elegant profile. I take a communication-based approach to my work. I'll walk you through each step of the plan so that you're not in the dark during the process. What you will get: - Consistent Updates (No more wondering what your web developer is working on) - A functional website that is highly optimized - Optimized user experience - A web developer that actually takes away the headache of creating a website - A website that converts visitors into returning customers - Speed Optimizations to rank higher on Google - Search Engine Optimization to rank higher on Google - UI/UX Design that makes your website easy to navigate What are my qualifications? - I was invited to Google's Headquarters and had lectures regarding UI/UX Design, and Search Engine Optimization - I was interviewed on multiple radio stations about my services - I have received a STELLAR Business award for being the best web developer in my area - I have overly positive 5-star reviews on my profile which you can have a look at Who have I worked with? ✅ One Football United (Cruyff & Barcelona FC Inspired) ✅ ClipMatic ✅ CleverClip ✅ Opalite Maldives ✅ LAGOM Chef ✅ PostureFixx ⭐ Here's what I can bring to your project ⭐ ✅ A fully functional website that serves all the purposes you expect and set for it ✅ High loading speeds and very deep optimizations for the website ✅ Rank high on Google with my Extensinve Search Engine Optimizations ✅ 24/7 ultra-reliable communication: you will always be aware of the project status ✅ Someone who cares about helping you succeed and bringing value to your business ⭐ Why you should choose me over other freelancers ⭐ ✅ Client testimonials: I place a strong emphasis on giving my clients value and gaining their TRUST. ✅ Over-Delivering is essential to what I do as a freelancer. My goal is to give more than I anticipate receiving. I take satisfaction in hearing "WOW" from every client. ✅ Being incredibly responsive and having all lines of communication with my clients open are examples of responsiveness. ✅ Ask any of my present or former clients about my resilience if you want to learn more about my resilience. I go after whatever problem my clients have and find a resolution.WordPress PluginWeb DevelopmentWeb DesignWebsiteWordPressWebsite SecurityWeb HostingWordPress MultisiteWordPress InstallationWebsite OptimizationWordPress ThemeWordPress e-CommerceWordPress DevelopmentSearch Engine OptimizationWordPress SEO Plugins
- $22 hourlyWeb Developer in Melbourne with Expertise in WordPress, WooCommerce, and Elementor Based in Melbourne, Australia, I bring over 7 years of industry experience with a specialized focus on web development using top CMS platforms, primarily WordPress and WooCommerce. My expertise in Elementor has led to the creation of high-end, custom websites built from scratch. For businesses looking for a seamless online presence, my deep knowledge of this leading website builder ensures you get nothing but the best. In the realm of modern tech stacks, I excel in crafting cloud applications and dashboards. My proficiency lies in using Node JS for backend development, Angular for frontend intricacies, and Mongo DB as the database solution. But my technical reach doesn't stop there. As mobile devices capture a more significant chunk of the digital market, I've also ventured into mobile app development. With a strong grasp of React Native, I am adept at delivering cross-platform apps that resonate with both Android and iOS users. I'm open to on-site meetings in Melbourne and eager to understand your specific needs. If you have any questions about how I can assist in enhancing your digital footprint, feel free to ask.WordPress PluginElementorWooCommercePSD to WordPressWeb DesignEcommerce Website DevelopmentWeb HostingMagento 2Web DevelopmentWordPressPHP
- $40 hourly➞ I am a passionate WordPressian and Front end developer with experience in developing, leading, and managing notable WordPress Products, tailor-made WordPress Plugins, building Wordpress themes from scratch, and building effective Websites for business for more than 7 years now.WordPress PluginUser Experience DesignPage Speed OptimizationGoogle Maps APIFront-End DevelopmentShopifyTheme DevelopmentWordPressPHPElementorWeb Design
- $40 hourlyIs your WordPress got infected with a malware or a virus? Let's fix it right away! Need to transfer your WordPress website to another host? I will fix your problem or NO FEE. I am a very straight-forward, client-oriented individual, who simply put - gets things done. When I apply for a job - that means I'm available right away & will start working on your problem immediately. Feel free to check out my reviews & see for yourself that I'm the right freelancer for you. Some of my skills that might be helpful to you: ✔️ WordPress transfer to a new host ✔️ WordPress updates ✔️ Plugin Updates ✔️ Malware diagnostics ✔️ Virus, spyware, malware & spam removal ✔️ Google Ads approval ✔️ Clearing phishing websites ✔️ Enhanced WordPress Security ✔️ Clearing out infected MySQL database ✔️ WordPress redirects to malicious websites ✔️ Advanced security measures implementationWordPress PluginWooCommerceElementorSSL CertificateWebsite BackupWebsite MigrationWebsite SecurityWordPress Malware RemovalWeb HostingWordPressMySQL ProgrammingPHP
- $45 hourlyFollowing are some of the highlights, accomplishments, strengths, skills, and expertise - Managing Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) pages. - Generating Leads and Sales for all types of business pages. - Develop Content Strategies & Content Execution Plan + Budgeting. - Expertise in Designing Magazines, Brochures, Stationary, Banners, Hoardings, Standees & flyers. - Professional Skills in Creating Animated Gif/Video. - WordPress Website. - Website Content. - Managing Blog. - Content Write-up + Academic Assignments. - Bootstrap. - HTML 5 - PHP - JAVAWordPress PluginEbookEbook DesignPosterBrochureAdobe IllustratorAdobe After EffectsSearch Engine OptimizationBootstrapWordPress DevelopmentAdobe PhotoshopHTML5WordPress
- $50 hourly"I'm an expert in all aspects of WordPress website creation, including design, plug-ins, and implementation. i'm experiance in creating engaging and interactive websites using Wordpress, PHP, HTML, CSS3 and Elementor. Excel at team projects and leadership. Detail-oriented and knowledgeable in various programming languages. Frequent Communication is important to me, so we can keep on right track!WordPress PluginDigital MarketingGoogle Search ConsoleAPI IntegrationPSD to WordPressCodeIgniterPayment Gateway IntegrationPayPalSearch Engine OptimizationStripeFacebook MarketingGoogle AnalyticsTechnical SEOPHPLanding PageWordPressCSS 3Theme InstallationCMS DevelopmentElementor
- $50 hourly10 years of Customer service, specialising in I.T & administration support. Handling project management with many types of people in business.WordPress PluginHTMLCRM SoftwareCustomer ServiceServerMicrosoft WordWordPress ThemeCustomer Relationship ManagementWordPressWixContent Management SystemClient ManagementClaris FileMakerMicrosoft ExcelOffice 365
- $50 hourlyI'm a wordpress developer been working on websites for the past 10 years. developed 100's of websites over the yearsWordPress PluginWordPress ThemebbPressWordPress
- $35 hourlyI am a Customer Service and Office Administration specialist with a passion for writing. Work flow optimisation, data entry, transcription, copy writing are all my idea of fun - let me take some pressure of you!WordPress PluginCOVID-19WordPress ThemeMicrosoft OutlookWordPressAccounts Receivable ManagementAdministrateAccounts ReceivableInvoicingFinancial ReportResolves ConflictCustomer ServiceMicrosoft WordData EntryMicrosoft Excel
- $50 hourlyI am a Graphic and Web Designer with 9 years of experience, which have allowed me to learn and use many of the tools and skills necessary to bring your business into the digital age. I can cater for but not limited to: Brand Identity and Guidelines Social Media Campaigns Stationery and Presentation Design Website Design and Development (WordPress) Have a tight deadline? Not a problem! I've worked with multiple tight deadlines which makes me quick to produce work with a high quality and great communication. Do you need more than one service? Let's discuss a great package for you! Let's work together to build a community for your audience through your brand!WordPress PluginWordPress ThemeHTMLDigital MediaBrand IdentityMicrosoft OfficeOffset PrintingAdobe Premiere ProCSSWordPressAdobe After EffectsAdobe IllustratorAdobe PhotoshopAdobe InDesign
- $68 hourlyHello there! With a decade of experience in website design, development, and optimization, I am a skilled expert in Shopify, WordPress, and SEO. My expertise lies in creating custom themes for Shopify and WordPress, setting up e-commerce stores, and enhancing website performance and search engine rankings. Here's a summary of my key skills and experience: Shopify: I have extensive experience in developing Shopify stores from scratch, customizing themes, integrating third-party apps, and adding unique features using Liquid, Shopify's templating language. WordPress: My proficiency in creating custom WordPress themes and plugins, configuring WooCommerce, and optimizing website speed and security is unmatched. I am also familiar with popular page builders like Elementor, Beaver Builder, and Divi. SEO: I have a deep understanding of on-page and off-page SEO factors and can help you improve your website's visibility and rankings. My SEO services include keyword research, optimizing meta tags and descriptions, improving website structure and content, and building high-quality backlinks. In addition to my technical skills, I am an excellent communicator and a problem solver. I always strive to deliver high-quality work on time and within budget, and I am always available to address your concerns and provide support. If you're searching for a dependable Shopify, WordPress, and SEO expert who can assist you in creating a successful online presence, please contact me. I am eager to hear from you!WordPress PluginWordPress ThemeVirtual AssistanceCSSShopify ThemeWordPressHTMLShopifyWooCommerceShopify PlusShopify TemplatesShopify SEOSEO StrategySearch Engine OptimizationLocal SEO
- $100 hourlyI'm an experienced web developer with a proven track record and have worked with Wordpress since 2005, when it was just a "cool" blogging system for pimply faced geeks. I have a deep understanding of Wordpress and advanced knowledge of the following: + Woocommerce integration & development + Memberpress integration & development + Restrict Content Pro integration & development + Stripe, Paypal & Eway payment gateway integration + Gutenberg, Page Builder Framework, Divi & Generatepress theme customisation + Wordpress custom plugin integration & development + Wordpress custom post type, taxonomy, schema & query development + Site optimisation and speed improvements When you work with me, you can expect high quality results, clear and ethical communication, attention to detail, an eye for aesthetics, and a personalised, professional and friendly service.WordPress PluginAPI DevelopmentWordPress e-CommerceUser Experience DesignWeb DevelopmentStripeMySQLPHPWooCommerceWordPress
- $55 hourly☝ As a Saas founder I know what you're embarking on and how crucial it is to get your platform built, not only fast, but in the RIGHT order, so you can ship product frequently and get your beta users testing (and breaking) things so you can iterate on that feedback loop. You're standard dev team out of Asia or Eastern Europe isn't going to cut it. They dont get Saas. That's where I can help! Hi I'm Simon, I've been helping my Saas founder clients for over 10 years plan, design, build, test and deploy their platforms. This is what it's like to work with me: "Working with Simon makes my job easier. He is a subject matter expert and his range of expertise and knowledge means you can always rely on him to find the right solution. He defines the essence of excellent customer service, is always available and goes above and beyond the call of duty. I can't recommend Simon highly enough, especially if you are looking for a true business partner." HEARD ANY OF THESE YET? • "It just feels clunky" • "What am I supposed to do now?" • "How do I save?" • "I don't get it" • "Isn't this just like X Competitor? I think I'll just keep using that" It's brutal! But that EXACTLY why we need to talk. Even a great looking user interface (UI) isn't going to go far if it's slow, poorly built, doesn't flow well or requires a user to take too many steps to achieve what they want. You need some who can bring expertise across ALL these areas. Here's a taste of what I've created: ❇️ Dashboards - including dynamic date filtering, full account stats, projections ❇️ CRM - including tagging, history, data enrichment ❇️ Appointment Scheduler - including calendar integration and automated reminders ❇️ Online Form Builder - with advanced question & redirect logic, auto segmentation, JS embed widget ❇️ Workflow Automation - time delay logic, email triggers, user notifications ❇️ Campaign / Email Sequence Builders ❇️ Cart Page Builder - including multi-currency logic, tax rates, automatic invoice ❇️ Task Management System - including planner, calendar, kanban view, all integrated with google calendar and outlook calendars ❇️ Advanced Admin Panel - including user management, account configurations, api connectors, etc ❇️ 3rd Party API Integrations: Zapier, Xero, Gmail, Outlook, Nylas, FullContact, Mailchimp, JobAdder, Payments & Credit Card Processors, ChatGPT 4, Here's what I love working with: ❇️ UX / UI Design: Figma, Sketch ❇️ Frontend Development: React, HTML, JS ES6, jQuery, CSS3, Sass, Scss ❇️ Backend Development: PHP, Codeigniter, Python, FastAPI ❇️ Database: MySQL/MariaDB, Pinecone ❇️ AI / Artificial Intelligence / LLMs: OpenAI, ChatGPT, GPT4, Falcon, Huggingface, Chainlit Lately I've been getting deep into the AI well to help bring my clients combine and leverage the amazing new LLMs with their own private/proprietary data. A successful project requires us to view things from the perspectives of ALL users (both end users and admin or client administrators as well as the developers) to ensure that your software is simple and easy to use, but also easy and affordable to update and maintain. Most important, it delivers on the most important outcome you are trying to achieve. Trial signups, opt-ins, bookings, subscription revenue, candidate applications, investment, you name it we'll focus your app to maximise the right UOT (Ultimate Online Transaction) The right approach makes all the difference. Let's have a chat and see what we can create together.WordPress PluginCSS 3Project ManagementUser Experience DesignConversion Rate OptimizationSoftware DevelopmentPHPWordpress Thrive ThemesWordPressDatabase DesignCodeIgniterWeb DevelopmentFigmaEcommerce WebsiteWebsite RedesignSaaS DevelopmentjQueryWeb DesignUX & UIFull-Stack DevelopmentProduct DesignMySQL ProgrammingWooCommerce
- $45 hourlyNeed to populate your online store automatically? Want to sync your product range with your supplier's and want new products added automatically? I specialise in taking away the pain of manual e-commerce admin. I produce reliable Shopify apps and Woocommerce plug-ins for people who are serious about growing their e-commerce businesses. I work closely with my customers and their suppliers to provide fully customised solutions, solutions that sync product ranges, send purchase orders, and serve downloadable products on customer account pages, automatically. I can also help you to bulk edit prices and descriptions, images, videos, other product features, and even sync prices inline with fluctuating exchange rates. I'll help you optimise the performance of your chosen platform so that you can focus on optimising your business.WordPress PluginSQLPHPCryptocurrencyAlgorithmsShopify AppsPython NumpyPython
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.