Hire the best WordPress E-commerce Developers in South Africa
Check out WordPress E-commerce Developers in South Africa with the skills you need for your next job.
- $12 hourlyHi, I am a Virtual assistant and Graphic designer with experience in general administrative tasks, invoicing and billing etc. as well as proofreading, social media marketing & SEO product copywriting for websites and E-commerce listings. When it comes to design, I'm proficient in using Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Canva, and Corel Draw for product editing and content creation. I'm highly motivated and driven by creativity, always committed to delivering my best and ensuring my clients' satisfaction. I'm not just all about work; I'm also a knowledge enthusiast! I've dived into courses on Social Media Marketing and Google Ads, always eager to stay ahead of the curve. I've got a knack for research and I love adding new skills, software, and programs to my repertoire With a strong work ethic and a commitment to speedy turnaround times, I promise nothing but top-tier quality across all facets of my work. Let's collaborate to achieve your goals and exceed your expectations!WordPress E-commerceClickUpWordPress e-CommerceSmall Business AdministrationLight BookkeepingGoogle WorkspaceManage eBay SiteAmazon Seller CentralEmail SupportAdministrative SupportAdobe PhotoshopWordPressGoogle AdsSocial Media Content CreationSocial Media Marketing
- $20 hourly⭐ 100% Job Success and Top Rated with over 🏆 10 years of experience. I create beautiful, functional WordPress websites. Whether you need a new website or want to update an old one, trust me to develop it, or write the content for it. I offer: ✔️ WordPress installation ✔️ Theme & plugin configuration ✔️ Development, design & customization ✔️ Updates & maintenance ✔️ On-page & technical SEO ✔️ Content writing, editing & proofreading ✔️ Blog & content management ...and more! I became a freelancer after closing a business I owned for nearly a decade, due to the Covid-19 pandemic and becoming a mother of twins. Using my diverse range of skills, English degree and 10+ years of WordPress experience, I have helped facilitate the success of several brands - let me do the same for you! I'm creative, reliable, meticulous and committed to exceeding your expectations. Contact me to discuss your project.WordPress E-commerceEditing & ProofreadingWooCommerceWritingWordPressCSSWordPress DevelopmentHTMLWordPress e-CommerceDiviTypingOn-Page SEOWordPress SEO Plugin
- $45 hourlyI have over 20 YEARS of industry experience, AWARD WINNING design and development, FORTUNE 500 approved design and development vendor and 10 years as a TOP RATED Upwork freelancer. I have worked with many different types of clients from solo entrepreneurs to multi national Fortune 500 companies. My core skillset lies in branding development and website design and development. I genuinely love my job and for me the most important aspect of it is my relationship with my client. Throughout a project I bear in mind the fact that I am not just preforming a service, but assisting in realising my clients vision. For this reason, communication and accountability are very important to me. SERVICES INCLUDE: Logo design Brand design | Brand collateral design Desktop Publishing | Graphic design Website design Website development Wordpress - custom and theme HTML CSS PHP JAVA Digital marketing Social media managementWordPress E-commerceWebsite MigrationPHPWordPress e-CommerceGoogle AdsEcommerce Website DevelopmentSocial Media PluginEcommerce WebsiteGoogle AnalyticsWebsite OptimizationWordPressHTML5CSS 3Web DesignAdobe Photoshop
- $40 hourlyI'm a content writer with a strong technical background. I write about complex, technical topics on anything from AI to Zettabytes. I have a Bachelors degree in electronics and am passionate about technology, e-commerce, and new tech like AI. I have a personal interest in Economics, Business, and History so I can write engaging content in these fields too.WordPress E-commerceContent WritingSEO ContentTech & ITWordPress e-Commerce
- $63 hourly"Sherissa was excellent! She was able to guide me through the process of creating my website clearly and with expert knowledge. She worked quickly and always finished before the deadline. Her clear communication and strong portfolio were what lead me to hire her above all others. She absolutely delivered." - Anthony DeMers "Excellent communication before and during the work which made the end result even better and the whole process smoother. Thanks Sherissa I would happily recommend you to others." - Lisa Renn "Sherissa did an outstanding job for me. Not only is my website visually stunning and beautiful but she also helped get me some help with the verbiage and copy-writing on my site. I'm very grateful to her and I can't recommend her enough. Her communication skills were great and she really took the time to understand me and my mission and goals for this website." - Melissa Wood I specialize in building WordPress websites that are tailored to your needs - whether you're an artist who needs a portfolio website or a company that needs a sleek, professional website to market your services. I can also create an ecommerce store for your business that sells products online and accepts payments through payment gateways such as PayPal, Stripe, Payfast, PayStack. Highlights: ⭐ 10+ years of experience I have over 10 years of experience designing and developing WordPress websites for a variety of industries, from simple to complex. I deliver websites that are tailored to the needs of my clients. ⭐ Skills and service that you can count on I pride myself on delivering high-quality, responsive WordPress websites. I keep your website up-to-date with the latest technologies. You can be confident that when you hire me, you'll be getting a website that is easy-to-use, looks great on desktop and mobile screens and gives your business the website presence that it needs. I take care of every stage of the project from the sitemap to the actual layouts and the website hosting, so you don't need to worry about a thing! ⭐ Design service tailored for you When you work with me, I offer a personalized service tailored to suit your requirements. I will work with you one-on-one to ensure that all of your business requirements are met and give detailed explanations about each stage of the process. I focus on simplicity and ease of use. I aim is to give visitors to your website a great user experience and to give you a website that is aesthetically pleasing with a modern design. Your website will have clear call to actions and be easy to navigate so that visitors to your site will convert to more sales. Services offered: 🔹 Mobile responsive WordPress web design 🔹 Optimized for fast loading websites 🔹 "Client Care" - Often, clients are left to fend for themselves once a project is completed and has been paid for, but my clients know that if they have any questions, or don’t understand a function, all they have to do is pick up the ‘phone’. 🔹 Graphic design - including logo design and brand identity kits. 🔹 Custom illustrations from an initial concept 🔹 Video tutorials 🔹 Managed WordPress website hosting on a VPS server Take a look at my website portfolio to see the types of projects that I can deliver for you. digitalcreativelab.co/wordpress-website-design-portfolio/ Should you require more than website design, I collaborate with a talented freelance team and together we are able to provide a holistic service, from copywriting, SEO optimisation to graphic design. Let's schedule a meeting. I look forward to working with you on your next website project! --- Highlighted Skills: UX/UI, User Interface and User Experience | Custom WordPress Websites | Visual Composer Page Builder | Divi Builder | WooCommerce website | Membership website | Healthcare Websites | Medical Practitioner websites | Brand Identity Kit & Logo Design | LMS | User-friendly | Generatepress | Oxygenbuilder | Oxygen | Blocksy Pro | Gutenberg | Blocksy | Online Store | Ecommerce | Bookings | Online Appointments | Instagram feed | Facebook feed | Twitter feed | Airbnb reviews | Google My Business ReviewsWordPress E-commercecPanelCloudflareWeb HostingWordPress e-CommerceWeb DesignLogo DesignWebsite RedesignWordPress
- $30 hourlyI am a Cape Town based WordPress website designer. I have worked in the digital marketing space for the last 7 years and I take pride in my ability to design websites that are unique and specific to your business's needs. I am efficient and effective in my approach with a warm, friendly personality and I am confident in my communication skills and ability to think on my feet when a problem arises. My goal is to inspire/help people and businesses be the best version of themselves and I am excited to take your online presence to the next level!WordPress E-commerceSEO PluginSecurity PluginDiviWordPress e-CommerceElementorBeaver BuilderWebsite RedesignSearch Engine OptimizationWordPress
- $38 hourlyThando Somacele is a web developer who specialises in WordPress development. He has over 8 years of experience in the industry and has worked with some of the biggest brands in Africa. Thando is a leader and a very conscientious person, with complementary qualities which enable him to set the agenda for projects and successfully complete them. Factual in his analysis, he pays special attention to the reliability of the decisions he makes and the work he conducts.WordPress E-commerceWordPress DevelopmentWordPress e-CommerceFront-End DevelopmentElementor
- $15 hourlyNeed to update, create or modify your current WordPress/Shopify Website? Having a website for your business is absolutely essential for your business's growth online. But, just having a website set up for you isn't enough. If your website is SEO Optimized, Fully Responsive & optimized for conversion, then your site has been set up for failure! I provide A fully optimized WordPress website that utilizes lightweight themes to ensure it doesn't hinder speed so that it can also improve the user's experience. In short, if you need a professional website, I'm your guy.WordPress E-commerceWordPress Landing PageWordPress WebsiteLearnDashSlider RevolutionDiviElementorEcommerce WebsiteWordPress SEO PluginWordPress InstallationLanding PageWooCommerceResponsive DesignWeb DesignWordPress e-CommerceWordPress
- $66 hourly-WordPress Developer -Website Design -E-Com Design -Ad creator -Post Creation -SEO Managment -Google ad management The key to success is communication. let's network together and help build your business and brand. Whether you are looking for a normal portfolio website, E-Com store, or list your online services I will help you with it. Let's get in touch!!WordPress E-commerceWordPress e-CommerceWordPress Bug FixBanner Ad DesignWeb DevelopmentEditing & ProofreadingWebsite MaintenanceWebsite Builders & CMS ConsultationAd CreativeLogo DesignWordPress DevelopmentWebsite BuilderSoftware Development
- $12 hourlyI am a Virtual Assistant; I do all the admin tasks (listed below) you don’t want to do or simply should not be doing as it eats into your time as a business consultant / manager / owner. I’m here to assist you so that you can concentrate on what is important, on growing your business to the level that we both know it’s capable of being at. Whether you need me for an hour or 2 every day or week or you need me full time, that is completely up to you. I’m South African based but am eager to gain international work experience, and as a Virtual Assistant, I’m able to work worldwide. I worked for a Labour Consultancy, where I started part time as a filing clerk and within a few months was asked to join the team full time as an administrator. After work, I spent my evenings teaching myself Photoshop, Designing and Maintaining a Website via WordPress. I am always seeking new challenges that will help me expand my skills, and experience in other fields. I consider myself to be a team player, hard-worker, self-motivated, flexible, cooperative, polite, committed and can complete tasks under minimal supervision. Below is a list of services I offer: • Email management: Respond to customer enquiries and managing spam • Calendar Management: Schedule / Cancel appointments / Reminder services / Sending greeting cards or Invitations • Database Building • Customer Service Emails • Online Research • General Typing / Dictation • Transcribing Scanned docs, Audio and Video files • Document Creation (forms / quotes) • Basic Photoshop (create Posters, Labels, menus,) • Create PDF documents (create new pages, edit pdf, create fillable forms, convert pdf to word, combine multiple pages, split pages, delete pages, rearrange pages) • WordPress (install and update plugins, and themes, create new pages, create/setup landing page, WooCommerce) • Creating and Maintaining Google Drive, Dropbox • Creating forms / Surveys for customer feedback • Draft verbal, written and final written warnings • Drafting Disciplinary Notices and Outcomes (Outcomes – from Dictation or clear recordings (caselaw not included) Please contact me if you require any of these services. I am always available and at your service.WordPress E-commerceWritingMicrosoft WordWordPress PluginWordPressWooCommerceMicrosoft ExcelAdobe PhotoshopWordPress e-CommerceMicrosoft OutlookAdobe Acrobat
- $12 hourly🌟 Welcome to my Profile! Are you ready for Captivating Web Content?! 🌟 Are you a busy professional struggling to keep up with creating captivating website content? Don't let your competitors steal your clients and rankings with their modern, fresh WordPress content. I'm here to help you stand out and thrive! 🔥 Who am I? I'm Mosa, a seasoned WordPress Content Creator and developer who specializes in crafting engaging content that captivates your audience, drives more traffic to your website, and converts visitors into loyal customers. ✨ Your Success is My Mission ✨ With over 5 years of experience in web content writing, virtual assistance, and freelancing, I have helped numerous website owners achieve remarkable results: 🚀 Higher Rankings on Google Search Results 🌟 Acquiring New Clients and Customers 💬 Increased Engagement on Social Media and Comment Sections 🌐 Engaging Content for a Modern and Converting Website 🌐 When you collaborate with me, you can expect crystal-clear communication and fast turnaround. Here's a glimpse of my content process: 📚 In-Depth Research: I dive deep into your chosen topic, gathering valuable insights to create an informed content strategy. 🔍 Detailed Outlines: I meticulously craft outlines with main headings and key points, ensuring the structure and flow of the final article. ✍️ Polished Articles: With expertise in SEO, I create engaging, SEO-friendly blog posts and articles tailored to your website's needs. 🎯 Get Ready to Elevate Your Website's Performance 🎯 If you're ready to enhance your website's performance with compelling web content that captivates your audience and drives results, I'm here to help. Let's discuss your project and get started on the path to success! 📩 Contact Me Today! 📩 Feel free to reach out to me via Upwork messaging, and let's explore how we can collaborate to achieve your goals. I'm excited to work with you! MosaWordPress E-commerceWordPress WebsiteContent EditingVirtual AssistanceWordPress e-CommerceChatGPTWordPressSEO WritingContent SEOBlog ContentBlog WritingArticleSearch Engine OptimizationContent MarketingEmail MarketingEditorial Writing
- $30 hourlyI am a professional graphic designer and web designer based in Sunny South Africa. I specialize in WordPress, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Photoshop and CorelDraw. My projects are many, with over 14 years experience in the industry, with clients located in South Africa, Mozambique and Canada, but I specialize in meeting the needs of all our clients no matter where you are situated or how big or small your company is. My focus is on creating the correct marketing materials needed for your company to thrive in the business world. Also using a wide array of plugins, components and 3rd party solutions to solve common small business website requirements. Why choose me over other freelancers? 1. I focus on providing value to all my clients and earning their trust. 2. Over Delivering - my focus is to give more than what I expect to receive. I take pride in leaving my clients say "Wow this is stunning". 3. Being responsive with my clients, keeping all lines of communication open. 4. Resilience, any issue that my client my face, I attack head on and find the solution. 5. Kindness, treating everyone with respect, understanding all situations and genuinely wanting to improve my client's situation they may be facing. I am eager to work with you, to provide reliable, consistent, and high level solutions to design and web development challenges. I'd be more than happy to offer you my services, so feel free to contact me for an interview to see how we can work together to fully meet your business needs. I look forward to hearing from you. Client Reviews below describes the quality of work and value that you can expect from working with me. "Design Insight (Amy Rothmann) has taken my bussiness and created a brand, Website, Vehicle branding, Uniforms, Company profile, letterhead, email signatures, Sign boards and much more. One-stop shop for all your business needs. Highly Recommended!" "Awesome service, pricing and industry knowledge! I personally recommend their services!"WordPress E-commerceSocial Media DesignBook CoverWordPress e-CommerceWordPress ThemeBrandingBook EditingCorporate Brand IdentityGraphic DesignPoster DesignFlyer DesignLogo DesignBusiness Card
- $40 hourly6 years’ experience in graphic design with 4 years’ experience in WordPress Website Design. I currently hold the position of Graphic & Website Designer at In-Detail Advertising and Design. I am interested in the field of marketing and media with a peak interest in Website Design, Graphic Design & Website Management. As an avid sports fan, I understand the importance of being a team player and working effectively to get the job done, on time! I remain passionate about my job, and I am most fulfilled when contributing to a team.WordPress E-commerceDesign MockupWordPress WebsiteWordPress DevelopmentWordPress e-CommerceContent CreationDigital DesignWeb DesignWebsite DesignGraphic DesignPrint Design
- $30 hourlyI have gone from having my own retail IT online store to creating and managing truck parts and wine grape retail stores. I do the odd standalone company websites, but my focus is one Wordpress e-commerce or online retail stores. I do not do logo design and should be supplied by clientWordPress E-commerceUX & UIWordPress e-CommerceLinuxWordPressWeb DesignRetail
- $30 hourlyAre you looking for a top-notch website developer who can bring your online presence to the next level? Look no further! I am a highly skilled website developer with over 5 years of experience and an associate degree in software development. With my expertise, I can help you create a stunning website that will attract more visitors and convert them into loyal customers. Whether you need a simple landing page or a complex e-commerce platform, I have the knowledge and skills to bring your vision to life. As a freelancer, I pride myself on delivering high-quality work.WordPress E-commerceWooCommerceWordPress e-CommerceWebsite Performance OptimizationSEO StrategySEO PerformanceAPI DevelopmentDesktop ApplicationApplicationWeb ApplicationWordPress PluginWordPressWordPress ThemeWeb Development
- $20 hourlyHi there! I'm Musa, a design-conscious developer with extensive experience in both the development and administrative aspects of WordPress. My capabilities span beyond WordPress and while my main enjoyment comes from Front-End development I still stand tall as an overall full-stack developer. 🚀 Experienced Web Developer: - Over 12 years of hands-on experience in Web and WordPress Development. - Proven track record of successful project delivery and client satisfaction. 💻 WordPress Expertise: - Specialized in the development and administration of WordPress. - Founder of 'FourDayWebsites.com,' a thriving WordPress Development Agency. 🎨 Design-Conscious Developer: - Passionate about UI/UX design, ensuring visually appealing and user-friendly websites. - Known for a design-conscious approach that elevates projects to the next level. 🌐 Full-Stack Proficiency: - Extensive skills in Front-End development with a full-stack developer mindset. - Versatile capabilities that extend beyond WordPress, offering holistic solutions. 🌟 Reputation and Recognition: - Subject Matter Expert for WordPress development at a local university. - Building a solid reputation as a hard-working and design-conscious developer. 🏆 Proven Work Success: - Check out my portfolio for a glimpse of my high-quality work outside of UpWork. 💯 Commitment to Excellence: - Committed to delivering 100% satisfaction on every project. - Striving for excellence to ensure a 5-star rating and long-term collaboration. 🔗 Connect with Confidence: - New to UpWork but backed by a wealth of experience and a stellar track record. - Work with me once, and you'll choose to work with me for all your future projects. 📞 Let's Talk: - Open to an initial 15-minute call to discuss your project in detail. - Identify how my skills can best serve your needs and bring value to your organization. Choose a developer who not only codes but designs experiences. Let's collaborate and create something extraordinary together!WordPress E-commerceWordPress e-CommerceWordPress MigrationWordPress Website DesignWordPress Malware RemovalWordPress CustomizationWordPress Bug FixHTMLWooCommerceWeb UIUser Interface DesignUser ExperienceUX & UIWordPress PluginWordPress ThemeWordPress
- $15 hourlyI have a variety of skills including but not limited to, Wordpress, Search Engine Optimisation, data capturing, transcribing, virtual assistant skills, captioning videos and bookings for various clients of various platforms. I have experience with the following clients: GIZ - German Corporation, BPESA - Business Process Enabling South Africa, UNDP - United Nations Development Program, as well as the South African Government as the program was part of the Youth Employment Service which is run by the South African Government. I have also worked with private clients over freelancer.com. I am in constant communication once the project has be awarded, from the start of the project to the completion and submission of the project. I am constantly upskilling myself through various Udemy online courses. I look forward to working with you.WordPress E-commerceWordPressWordPress e-CommerceSEO Keyword ResearchOffice 365Office AdministrationAdministrative SupportReceptionist SkillsGeneral TranscriptionVirtual Assistance
- $13 hourlyI specialize in providing high-quality services for various content types. With a keen eye for detail and a strong command for efficiency, ensure accuracy and coherence in written materials. My strong written and verbal communication skills, coupled with the ability to collaborate effectively with clients to understand their needs and deliver tailored solutions.WordPress E-commerceCommunication SkillsVirtual AssistanceWordPress e-CommerceConcept Development & TestingGhostwritingLanguage InterpretationData EngineeringData AnalysisScientific WritingScientific ResearchScientific ComputationEditing & ProofreadingRStudioPythonProject Management
- $20 hourlyAs a seasoned graphic designer with 16 years of rich experience across diverse sectors like Telecoms, Travel, and E-commerce, I bring a comprehensive skill set to the table. My proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and WordPress, combined with a keen understanding of marketing objectives, enables me to deliver innovative and impactful design solutions. Over the years, I have honed my ability to offer a holistic approach to design, seamlessly integrating marketing strategies with aesthetic elements. This unique skill set allows me to adapt flexibly to various design styles, ensuring that my work not only meets but consistently exceeds client expectations. With a commitment to excellence and a passion for design, I am dedicated to providing top-tier graphic design services that effectively capture and communicate your vision.WordPress E-commerceAdobe InDesignAdobe PhotoshopAdobe IllustratorDesktop PublishingPrint DesignWeb DesignWordPress e-CommerceSocial Media DesignEmail MarketingGraphic DesignBrand Identity & GuidelinesLogo Design
- $10 hourlyHello! I'm Duncan, a seasoned WordPress designer specializing in crafting captivating websites for businesses and ecommerce ventures. With a keen eye for aesthetics and a knack for functionality, I'm here to turn your online vision into reality. 🌐 What I Offer: Stunning Business Websites Seamless Ecommerce Solutions Customized WordPress Designs User-Friendly Layouts SEO Optimization Speedy Performance Ironclad Security Let's make your online presence shine! Contact me today for a website that wows your audience and boosts your brand.WordPress E-commerceWebsite Builders & CMS ConsultationWebsite & CMS Bug FixWebsiteWordPress e-CommercebbPressWordPress PluginWordPress ThemeWordPress
- $25 hourlyI am a WordPress developer who's ready to pour my years of experience into your project. I am passionate about what I do and have a keen eye for detail. I ensure that each project I work on is done to my customers satisfaction, making sure that you've received your money's worth and more! I work hard to properly undertand my clients needs and translate this into a website that works for your business. I pride myself on clear communication with my clients to ensure each project runs smoothly and meets both our expectations. In addition to building websites, I also have a comprehensive understanding of marketing practices and solutions and always create with this in mind to ensure your website is effective in terms of selling your products and/or services to your clients. I can guarantee that you will be satisfied with my services and I look forward to working with you on your project!WordPress E-commerceLanding Page DesignGraphic DesignWebsite Builders & CMS ConsultationElementorWeb DesignWooCommerceResponsive DesignWeb DevelopmentWordPressPHPWordPress e-CommerceWordPress Malware RemovalWordPress DevelopmentDigital MarketingSQL
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.