Hire the best Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) Specialists in Ukraine
Check out Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) Specialists in Ukraine with the skills you need for your next job.
- $70 hourlyI had been interesting in programming since my latest years at school. There i had created several windows phone applications and published them to Windows Store. They have reached thousands of downloads and a lot of five star feedbacks from the actual users. I have been working for six years already as a WPF developer for a large financial product. There I got skill writing UI for Windows using XAML and writing backends using C#/C++. Now I'm the lead developer managing the team and working on the WPF product. I made several freelance projects with ASP.NET Core backend and angular frontend. Also I have some expertise in Borland Delphi as well as Windows Forms. I have strong knowledge and experiense in MS SQL Server (triggers, transactions, dead-locks, isolation levels, joins) and MySQL. I also have good expertise at EF/EF Core.Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)GitModel View ViewModelAngularEntity FrameworkDelphiWindows FormsSQLHTMLAngular 2ASP.NET CoreWindows Presentation FoundationC#
- $45 hourlyHi, my name is Dmytro, I'm .Net developer form Ukraine (UTC+2). I have been working as a developer from 2012. Starting as Junior developer, now I am a Senior Developer. It is not a problem for me to combine research, architecture and development. Here is a list of technologies I have experience with: ✓ OOP and System Design (7+ years); ✓ Theoretical knowledge and practical experience with design patterns; ✓ Asynchronous and multithreading development (TPL); ✓ Rest API design, architecture, implementation and integration; ✓ .NET Desktop (WPF) (5+ years); ✓ Telerik and DevExress frameworks for WinForms and WPF (5+ years); ✓ .NET / .NET Core C# (7+ years); ✓ XML, XSLT, Serialization/Deserialization (XML, Binary, JSON); ✓ ASP.NET MVC / Web API (4+ years); ✓ ASP.NET Core; ✓ SMS integration (Twilio, Plivo, SMSru); ✓ Email integration (SendGrid, MailGun, Gmail, custom SMTP); ✓ WCF and WebServices; ✓ Entity Framework; ✓ LINQ; ✓ Database architect and optimization including Microsoft SQL (5+ years); ✓ Git; ✓ Visual Studio;Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)Standalone ApplicationJSONWindows Presentation FoundationWindows FormsXAMLComputer NetworkC#SQL.NET FrameworkDevExpressWindows App DevelopmentAlgorithm Development.NET CoreMicrosoft AzureCode Refactoring
- $55 hourlyI am a skilled software developer with strong background in Python, PyQt, C++, Qt, and C#. I develop high-quality software using Python, C++, Qt, and C#. I am proficient in using many tools and libraries to build applications. I am good at working with teams, communicating effectively, and continuously learning and adapting to new technologies. My expertise has helped the success of a lot of projects in the past. My expertise: - Python, PyQt/PySide, NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib, Folium, C, C++, Qt, C#/.NET, Java, Swift, Objective C - Windows apps, macOS apps, Linux apps, cross-platform desktop apps - .NET Framework, WPF, UWP, Windows Forms, COM, ActiveX, WinUI, MAUI, Windows API, Web APIs, RESTful APIs - FFmpeg, Video Processing, Video Streaming, Image processing, OpenCV, OpenCL, CMake, OCR - TCP, IP, UDP, HTTP, HTTPs, Socket, WebSocket APIsWindows Presentation Foundation (WPF)Objective-CSwiftFFmpegOpenCLTesseract OCRImage ProcessingOpenCVPyQtWindows Presentation FoundationWindows FormsC#Qt FrameworkC++Python
- $70 hourly"The only way to go fast, is to go well." - Robert C. Martin aka "Uncle Bob" Software architect and developer since 2007. Kum Software agency co-founder and mentor. Microsoft Certified Windows Applications developer. Master degree in engineering. Most recent experience: 1) Angular 6-7, RxJs, NgRx, NgXs, Angular Material, TestCafe 2) Node.js, Nest.js, Apollo GraphQL, Jest 3) Auth0, Stripe, HelloSign Greatest skills: 1) .NET Framework, WPF, WinForms, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core 2) MS SQL Server 3) Angular.js, Angular 2-7 Testimonials: "Max is one of the best software developers I have worked with in my career. Not only is he great at thinking through problems from the business level all the way down to architecture and implementation, he communicates well and can explain the rationale for decisions so everyone is on the same page. Highly recommended." - Jon Elling, Founder and CEO, Maverick Retirement "It was a pleasure working with Maxim, will recommend and we will definitely work with him in the future. Finding developers of his caliber and attitude is always challenging." "Max is fantastic. I have been hiring developers for over 10 years and I am a developer myself and Max is one of the best I have ever hired. He communicates well, he thinks through problems well, and his code is nice and clean. Highly recommended."Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)Node.jsRESTAngularJSASP.NET MVCWindows FormsWindows Presentation FoundationWindows App DevelopmentDesktop ApplicationC#.NET Framework
- $60 hourlyWelcome to my profile! I’m a web development expert with more than 10 years of experience in the field. I am keen on cutting-edge technologies and helping businesses achieve their objectives. But, as a technical expert, I also embed my unique approach to working with clients: Solid requirements analysis and elicitation - Offering at least a couple of project scope realization options - Visualization of the possible technical strategy in a format of an architecture scheme - Preparation of the Technical Vision Recently I’ve been involved in a bunch of .NET, Xamarin, and architecture-aimed researches as a part of my core expertise to stay in touch with new technological insights and keep my professional expertise up to the industry best practices. Besides these, here is a list of bells and whistles I can also provide: Technologies: - Languages: C# - Frameworks: WPF, UWP (Universal App), ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC - Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, SQLite, PostgreSQL, SQL Compact IoC (AutoFac, TinyIoc, NInject, Unity); AutoMapper, Swagger - Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio, ReSharper, dotTrace, dotMemory, dotCover, JetBrains Rider, DataGrip - Deployment: WebDeploy, Octopus, Docker, TeamCity - Testing: xUnit, nUnit, Microsoft built-in - Platforms: Azure, AWS, private servers, VDS - VCS: Git, TFS - Audio/video calls: WebRTC - Web servers: IIS, Kestrel, self-hosted Domains: - Retail - Construction and Real Estate - Aviation, Tourism, Travel - Entertainment and Social networking - Marketing and Advertising - Fintech - Insurance - Industrial - HoReCa - Mental health and Healthcare - Management Project types: - ERP, CRM, POS - Complex web systems - Web application - Website - Desktop application - Standalone module, Framework, SDK - Proof of Concept I’m open to both consultancy and development opportunities. Feel free to get in touch with me and my team if you want to discuss a desktop, web application or multi-component web platform concept, I am sure I will have valuable and interesting ideas to share with you!Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)Windows Presentation Foundation.NET StackMicrosoft AzureERP SoftwareMicrosoft HoloLens.NET CoreDesktop ApplicationMicrosoft WindowsC#Hybrid App DevelopmentAugmented RealityXamarinUnity
- $50 hourlyFast, smart, efficient work. • 12+ years of experience in IT; • Successfully led and managed a few projects with cross-functional teams across the globe; • Highly experienced front-end & back-end developer with focus on desktop and web applications; • Have in-depth knowledge of Transact-SQL (postgre, ms sql, oracle, etc). Most used languages: C++, Java, C#, Objective-C, Delphi. Short list of used technologies (not full): • ADO.NET • ASP.NET (+Ajax, MVC, WebForms) • WPF • Jetty, Unirest, Jersey • Spring Framework, Hibernate, Guava, Shiro, Jackson, etc • AngularJS, Telerik, Crystal, Bootstrap, DevExpress, etc It doesn't matter what the language you're using. They all are almost the same.Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)Project ManagementOracle PLSQLObjective-CDatabase DesignPostgreSQL ProgrammingAngularJSWindows Presentation FoundationADO.NET.NET FrameworkJavaC#SQLC++
- $50 hourly✅ 10 years of overall programming experience. 💼 Founder of fast-growing outsource/out-staff agency, based in Lviv, Ukraine. 🎓 Master's degree in Applied Mathematics. Specialize in: 💎 Web Development 💎 Dynamics 365 CE 💎 Mobile Development for iOS / Android / Cross-platform 💎 Desktop Development for Windows 💎 UI / UX Design 💎 VR & AR Development using Unreal Engine / Unity 3D 💎 Project / Product Management 💎 Technical Oversight / Solution ArchitectureWindows Presentation Foundation (WPF)WebsiteSoftware DevelopmentMicrosoft Dynamics CRMAzureASP.NETMicrosoft SQL ServerAngularWindows Presentation FoundationReact NativeiOS DevelopmentAndroid App DevelopmentASP.NET Core
- $50 hourlyExperienced Senior C#/.NET Software Engineer Summary: I am a highly-skilled and motivated senior C#/.NET software engineer with over 10 years of experience in standalone app development, real-time video processing development, and interactive presentation development. I am passionate about designing and developing software that meets the highest standards of quality and functionality. I excel at finding optimal software solutions that balance functionality, reliability, performance, and implementation time. Skills: I have extensive experience in C/C++, C#, Pascal, Delphi, Objective-C, PHP, HTML, XML, JSON, XAML, SQL, CSS, Java, and more. I have a strong background in OOP/OOD, Design patterns, and SOLID. I am proficient in Git, SVN, and have hands-on experience with .NET Framework, .NET Core, WPF, WinForms, Unity3D, LINQ, EF, MVVM, RESTful, and other technologies. I am skilled in unit testing, integration testing, and UI-testing using WPFToolkit, Infragistics, Telerik, Xceed, and other frameworks. I have extensive experience in working with SQLite, MSSQL, MySQL, and in reverse engineering. I have experience in real-time image/video processing, computer vision, openFrameworks, openCV, object tracking. I have worked with Windows, Linux, MacOS, and Android. Experience: I currently work as a Senior Software Engineer at DRG International, Inc., where I design and develop software according to requirements criteria, develop software to company development standards, develop unit tests, and create new and maintain existing software products. Previously, I worked as a Software Engineer at Interactive Studio, where I was responsible for software development and maintenance of interactive presentations. I also worked as a Software Engineer at Fox advertising solutions, where I was responsible for software development and maintenance of video processing applications. I have freelanced as a C++/C# developer, working on projects that required my expertise in these areas. At MediaTeam, I was responsible for developing C++/C# applications, working with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality software products. At the International Research and Training Center for Information Technologies and Systems of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, I worked as a Junior Developer C++, where I was responsible for software development and maintenance. Education: I hold a master's degree in Electronic Instruments and Devices from the National Technical University of Ukraine 'Kyiv Polytechnic Institute', where I gained a strong foundation in software engineering and computer science. Certifications: I have completed several certifications, including C# WPF: Learn C# WPF Core with MsSQL & EF Core, UX design, Become an Interface Designer, Fundamentals of Business Analysis in IT, Unit Testing for C# Developers, C# Intermediate: Classes, Interfaces and OOP, C# Basics for Beginners: Learn C# Fundamentals by Coding, and C# Advanced Topics: Prepare for Technical Interviews.Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)XAMLWindows App DevelopmentReverse EngineeringDatabaseSQLLINQModel View ViewModelStandalone ApplicationWindows Presentation FoundationMySQLC#C++.NET FrameworkDesktop ApplicationSQLite
- $40 hourlyHey! I'm a python developer. I'm ready to provide professional services for you and your business. I have a strong expertise with python and data mining. I believe that my strengths are focus on results, punctuality and problem solving. I'm good at refactoring and searching for new ways to solve a problem. If I sent you a proposal, then I have thoroughly studied your project and I'm ready to perform it professionally and efficiently. Let's work together!Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)Data MiningData EntryASP.NETMicrosoft ExcelPDF ConversionWindows Presentation FoundationPyQtPython.NET FrameworkC#
- $50 hourlyI am .NET developer with over 5 years experience developing simulation software for aerospace systems. I have worked mainly with aircraft simulators for pilot training purposes. Till date, I have created a lot of simulators of aircraft and helicopter avionics. I also work with complicated algorithms. Have Physics M.S. from Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv.Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)JiraWindows FormsEntity FrameworkCI/CDMicrosoft AzureASP.NET CoreMicrosoft SQL ServerSQLUniversal Windows PlatformWindows Presentation FoundationC#.NET Framework
- $16 hourlyI have 10 years’ experience in programming. My main language is C#, but my first language was C++. Also I can write java code in Android studio.(I have some own games on Play Market). My application is very different ERP, computing, data processing software, games. I have high-level math skill. I prefer to use WPF(XAML). I often generate RDL reports for my application. I develop both desktop and web application (ASP.NET MVC). I’m very responsible and I'm easy learning. My work and source code quality are on high level.Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)ASP.NETXamarinAndroid SDKMicrosoft SQL Server Reporting ServicesASP.NET MVCC#Windows Presentation Foundation
- $40 hourlyI have vast experience (15 years) in developing .NET applications within different industries. I'm a participant in the ACM world programming contest's semifinal. Also, I participated in the development of a project in the TOP 20 projects of Startup Village, had 1st place in the Russian Startup Tour, and got invested by Microsoft. I have practical knowledge of different patterns, paradigms, and methodologies of software development, an understanding of the principles of object-oriented programming, design patterns, S.O.L.I.D. principles, and a very strong WPF and XAML experience, and the ability to use them in work. For the last 12 years of my employment, I have been focusing on WPF and developed a lot of many Windows desktop applications.Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)Embedded SystemiOS DevelopmentXamarinXAMLAndroid App DevelopmentMicrosoft WindowsWindows Presentation FoundationC++APIMicrosoft Visual StudioPython.NET FrameworkDesktop Application
- $30 hourly️I am experienced Telegram/Viber chat-bots developer with over than 3 years of experience(5+ years in programming). Several facts about me: - 150+ telegram and viber bots developed - 50+ softwares for Windows - Worked with several the most famous companies in Ukraine - Spent 4000+ hours coding on C#Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)XamarinAutodesk RevitRESTful APIPostgreSQLMySQLSoftware Development.NET Framework.NET CoreTelegram APIWindows Presentation FoundationWindows FormsC#
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.