Hire the best Writers in Belize
Check out Writers in Belize with the skills you need for your next job.
- $15 hourlyI'm an educator with experience in teacher support and ESL instruction. English is my passion and my area of expertise. Whether it's online tutoring, English content, proofreading, or writing, I'm well-versed in all things English, and I'll get the job done with accuracy and efficiency. I've been teaching English to non-native adult speakers for more than ten years in an ESL environment. Additionally, I have experience grading essays and speaking exams as a teaching assistant at the university level. I am knowledgeable with APA and can help with creating lesson plans, academic writing, and course content. If you want to improve any aspect of your English Language I can help you. Let's get started!WritingESL TeachingInstructional DesignCurriculum DevelopmentAcademic Content DevelopmentLanguage StudiesEnglish TutoringEducationTeaching EnglishEducational LeadershipCommunicationsEnglishProofreadingData EntryError Detection
- $15 hourlyAdvanced Office Suite Skills - Excel, Publisher, Word, Outlook! Administrative Support, Writing, Proof Reading, Services as are required!! Proficient with a wide range of programs from Photoshop to AllData and Mitchell on Demand. Every day is an opportunity to learn something new, so I am constantly researching and testing new programs and skills to expand my knowledge base.WritingEnglishAdobe PhotoshopEditing & ProofreadingCustomer SupportLibreOfficeOnline HelpTechnical SupportWindows AdministrationEmail SupportCommunicationsAdministrative SupportStory EditingMicrosoft OfficeData Entry
- $13 hourlyI am a very hard working bi-lingual woman who is looking for a new way to enhance my skills to help your business grow and become more efficient. I enjoy challenges and new experiences, and work well under pressure. I am a fast learner and seek new ways in improving the quality of work I provide. I am ready to serve in the varied capacities that can make a positive difference for you and your team. I enjoy the diversity that cross-cultural experiences allow, and look forward to opening new horizons in this new era of work. Looking forward to meeting you!!!WritingMedicalLight BookkeepingCastilian SpanishGoogle WorkspaceData EntryCanvaWord ProcessingMicrosoft Office
- $15 hourlyAs an artist, I have also had plenty of experience with graphic design and content creation, which has included designing social media posts, logos, posters and banners for events and businesses. This ability has allowed me to enjoy a career that combines my passions for art and writing with the proficiency to create unique visual experiences for others. I have a good command of the English language and possess excellent oral and written communication skills. I also have ample experience and training in conducting research, content writing, article writing, copy editing and proofreading. I am also proficient in data entry, LinkedIn leads, Microsoft applications, social media management, and administrative work as I am skilled in following instructions, carrying out tedious tasks, and paying keen attention to detail. I have my bachelor's degree in Psychology with First Class Honours from the University of the West Indies Open Campus. As a result, I've become incredibly attuned to psychology as it relates to marketing, outreach, and advertising. I am also certified in counselling which has allowed me to work with children and young adults as well as older members of the community, assisting them in making lifestyle changes that have improved their lives and mental health. If any of the abovementioned skills apply to your project or business, feel free to contact me. I look forward to hearing from you to discuss any employment opportunities further.WritingAcademic WritingCopywritingMicrosoft ExcelContent WritingMicrosoft WordData EntryAdministrative SupportDigital ArtAcrylic PaintingEnglish TutoringPaintingEssay WritingArt & Design
- $15 hourlyI have extensive experience in the healthcare field including EHR with comprehensive achievements across public health services, counseling, and youth development disciplines. ✅ Administrative Skills: Sales Support, MS Office Suite, Type 50wpm, Excel, PowerPoint, Research, Public Relations, Email Communication; Administrative Support and Appointment Scheduling. Organizational and Detail Oriented. Languages: Some Spanish, Some Mandarin Chinese. Along with the experience, I am a creative problem with a desire to help people and drive social and change. ✅ I am experienced in identifying and addressing problems in a stressful environment. ✅ I have exceptional skills in telephone and email communication as well as medical writing and editing.WritingMedical EditingTime ManagementTeam ManagementEmail CommunicationTelemedicinePersonal AdministrationVirtual AssistanceMedicalManagement SkillsSchedulingElectronic Medical RecordMedical Administrators International SIGMAHealth & Wellness
- $10 hourlyI'm an English teacher with experience in customer service. I have excellent command of the English language and I am an eloquent speaker. I am willing to assist you with all your English or Customer Service needs. Let's get started! I hold an Associates Degree in English from the University of Belize, with which I taught at both the primary and secondary levels. I was recently employed as an "Urgently Roadside Assistance" Customer Service Representative at Transparent BPO. My responsibilities included, but were not limited to: Updating customers and service providers via call and or chat, Outbound calling, Responding to inbound calls, and entering notes.WritingGrammar & Syntax ReviewEmail SupportOnline Chat SupportVoice RecordingEnglish TutoringEducationEnglishCustomer ServiceLanguage StudiesData Entry
- $20 hourlyI am an excellent listener, writer, editor, and proofreader. Whether you need help checking your papers or email correspondence, I can help! My educational background in psychology and experience as a counselor allows me to be able to handle tough situations and manage people well. I have an excellent command of the English language and have a passion for writing and reading.WritingCounselingEmail CommunicationEditing & ProofreadingCustomer ServiceOnline Chat SupportData Entry
- $12 hourlyI am a highly motivated and energetic professional freelance Registered Nurse offering services in data entry, administrative support, and customer service. I have a friendly, professional demeanor and I'm a quick learner and enthusiastic. I possess a dedicated work PC and home office. I love working on new and challenging projects, both short and long term. My rate is negotiable depending on the scope of the project I have call center experience working for Ready Call Center in Belize which provides customer support via telephone to Tracfone, Net10 and Safelink customer in the United States. I also have experience providing Administrative support for a Massage Clinic in Canada handling Inbound and outbound calls, appointment setting, managing appointment schedule, message taking, keeping managers and therapist updated. I also have experience working with Wordpress as a curator for Zumic Music, an online ticket re-seller. Duties include data entry, organization listing, light photo editing, and online research. Also, have experience working with Igrafx US as a billing coordinator to input customer orders, issue invoices, and payment links via FastSprings. I have also worked with LuxStyle Internation to provide customer support via e-mails to clients from all over the world. I also provide customer service and operational support for an e-commerce beauty brand. Stores include Amazon, Shopify, eBay, and Walmart. I possess basic knowledge of HTML and CSS coding and intermediate Photoshop skills. I am always looking to improve and polish my freelance services while adding to my reservoir of skills. I am open to new projects and willing to work to make all projects a success. List of Programs and Tools: Amazon Seller Central Manage By Stats Zendesk Trello Asana Wordpress Suportly Shedulicity Fastspring Photoshop Google Docs Zoho suite Shopify LineSpan Twillio RingCentral Skpye VPNs ManyChatWritingGhostwritingEmail CommunicationMedicalNursingEmail SupportGoogle DocsAdobe PhotoshopHTMLEnglishTelephone HandlingData EntryCustomer Service
- $8 hourlyAs you can see from my profile, I don't have any work experience. I would like to change that. I'm young and eager to learn! I wish to gain the knowledge and experience necessary to be able to support myself in the future. I'm a fast learner and I'm looking to venture into new areas and learn new skills. No matter how small the task, I'm ready and willing to get it done! As a bonus, I'm also creative, artistic and full of ideas! I love comic books and manga. I've been drawing as a hobby for years and even have some experience with digital art. I'm an honest and hard worker, I do everything to the best of my ability, and the level of loyalty and dedication I bring to the table is unmatched. I believe these things would make me an invaluable asset to any team!WritingPodcast Show NotesPublic SpeakingOnline ResearchCorel Paint Shop ProCreative WritingDrawingData EntryVirtual Assistance
- $12 hourlyJust Looking for work as a writer and perfect my skill for upcoming contracts ima be completely honest i just need some money at the moment does not mean i wont work hard to provide a great serviceWritingCreative WritingArticle Writing
- $25 hourlyI consider my background to be very dynamic since it includes experience and knowledge from both the social sciences and environmental management disciplines. I have working experience with both land-based and coastal and marine spaces and have theoretical knowledge to support this competency as well. I hold a MSc degree in Natural Resource Management and Environmental Studies, specializing in Coastal and Marine Resource Management and a BSc in Management Studies (special). In addition, I have maintained a continuous learning approach to my career as I also have successfully completed various capacity building and training programs such as the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United Nations (UN) Trainer of Trainers (ToT) for Incubator Organizations certification and the Organization of American States (OAS) Water Quality and Urban Flood Management certificate. Currently I hold a middle management role as the Marine Spatial Plan (MSP) Science Lead (SL) for the Belize Coastal Zone Management Authority and Institute (CZMAI) and serve as the lead in the incorporation of science based contributions for the development of Belize’s Marine Spatial Plan. Prior to my current role, I was the Development Officer for Belize Marketing and Development Corporation (BMDC) and was primarily responsible for the development and execution strategies concentrated on agriculture development. Initially, I was responsible to establish the Development Unit since it was a new unit BMDC was launching. It is my desire to transpose and scale up the strengths of my experiences in this role to set the foundation for a multifaceted team. Since being at BMDC, I have continuously provide support to the institutional needs of the agriculture sector. For example, during the onset of COVID-19, there was a need to develop interventions to address the bottlenecks for the fresh produce supply chains in Belize. As a response, I was one of the primary authors of a whitepaper that included a plan of action to minimize domestic fresh produce shortage. The strategies enabled BMDC and The Ministry to activate new partnerships, carry out stock assessments, make immediate policy changes, and roll out an e-commerce website, among others. Most recently, I held the role as the Local Expert/National Coordinator (LE/NC) for a consultancy that carried out an external evaluation of the implementation of the Integrated Coastal Zone Management (ICZM) Plan (2016-2020). As the LE/EC I contributed by completing desk studies, stakeholder mapping and analysis, consultations and interviews, and authorship for the final report and case study. As such I provided my knowledge as it relates to the key coastal and marine matters, but also was able to extend the report discussion to emerging matters such as the blue economy concept. In addition, in 2019 I was the primary researcher for the review of the early implementation of the Belize Fisheries Department (BFD) Managed Access program which was rolled out in 2016 as a reform model to the then open access regime. In this study, I worked under the Commonwealth Marine Economies (CME) Programme along with scientists from the Centre for Environment, Fisheries and Aquaculture Science (Cefas, UK) and Centre for Resource Management and Environmental Studies (CERMES, UWI). As the primary researcher, I collaborated with the BFD, Cefas and the University of Belize to develop the methodology designed to assess the perceptions of several stakeholders who interact with Managed Access. This assessment was primarily done through workshops which I organised and facilitated. The study has been well accepted in the region as it identifies key areas of best practice and lessons learned, and as such has been published in several international arenas. Certainly, this demonstrates that I have the capacity to traverse through the various layers of the broad institutional system of external and local agencies to deliver results. I also have strong background in marketing and communications, where I once served as the Marketing Officer for CZMAI. As the Marketing Officer I was responsible for developing and executing marketing initiatives on social media, billboards and other conventional platforms, and research and developed all communications materials for CZMAI to promote its technical and non-technical services.WritingResearch Paper WritingResearch DocumentationResearch Post IdeasDocument ReviewEnglish TutoringDocument FormattingMicrosoft ExcelMarketing CommunicationsEditing & ProofreadingAcademic ProofreadingAnalytical PresentationData Analysis
- $35 hourlyI like to help people achieve thier goals they way they see it. I'm a good wingman to have on a project.WritingPublic SpeakingBiology ConsultationGardeningProofreading
- $25 hourlyWilling to help anyone in writing articles. Looking to better my standard of living so giving my all on my services provided.WritingCreative WritingArticle WritingContent Writing
- $20 hourlyHello there! I'm a dynamic and passionate young creative mind with a deep love for visual storytelling. As a photographer, I wield my camera as a paintbrush, capturing moments that evoke emotion and tell compelling stories. My lens is not just a tool; it's an extension of my artistic vision, allowing me to explore the world through a unique perspective. In the realm of editing, I bring images to life, transforming raw captures into visual masterpieces. Each edit is a carefully crafted piece of art, where colors dance and emotions resonate. I thrive on the challenge of turning a simple photograph into a captivating narrative, infusing my work with creativity and a keen attention to detail. As an artist, I extend my creativity beyond the visual realm, exploring various mediums to express myself. Whether it's through painting, digital art, or mixed media, I find joy in experimenting with different forms of expression. Each piece reflects a facet of my personality and a snapshot of my evolving artistic journey. Beyond the visual arts, I am also a wordsmith. Through writing, I weave stories that complement my visual creations, adding depth and context to the narratives I present. The marriage of words and images is a powerful synergy, and I embrace the opportunity to share my thoughts, ideas, and reflections through the written word. In essence, I am a multifaceted creative soul, navigating the intersections of photography, editing, visual arts, and writing. My work is not just a reflection of what I see, but a testament to the limitless possibilities of a young mind driven by passion and a relentless desire to explore the boundless realms of creativity.WritingArt DecoArtProArt & DesignCopywritingAudio EditingVideo EditingPhotographPhoto EditingFilm & VideoCopy Editing
- $15 hourlyHi. I'm Rose. I love words. I enjoy writing, editing and proofreading. I love making stories come alive. When given a piece of writing, I'm able to make corrections by editing and proofreading. Been in the classroom for several years have enhance my writing skills. I'm fluent in English and I'm able to comprehend basis Spanish. I've worked at two primary schools as an assistant teacher. I've also hoomschooled several children. I've also attended several worshops whereby I have learnt to enhance my story writing skill. I was able to recieve a grade 1 on CXC English General. I love the English language with a passion. When given the opportunity, I can turn your writing ideas into reality.WritingCopywriting
- $6 hourlyI am an elementary teacher with a background in using software for anchor charts and other class materials. I have practiced designing using desktop publishing software such as Gimp, Publisher, Scribus, and Photoshop. In addition, I am bilingual and communicate effectively in English and Spanish. Some of my skills include: > desktop publishing > customized greeting cards > graphic design > English to Spanish translation of documentsWritingAmazon TranscribePowerPoint PresentationTranslationGraphic DesignMicrosoft PublisherPublishingDesktop Publishing
- $30 hourly"I am the Chairman of Hopkins, and my strengths lie in effective communication and marketing. With a strong passion for helping people, I excel in managing community programs that make a positive impact. Whether it's organizing events, promoting local initiatives, or fostering collaboration, I'm dedicated to building strong connections and driving positive change within our community."WritingDesign EnhancementCommunication SkillsPrinting PressManagement SkillsHospitality & TourismReceptionist Skills
- $23 hourlyI am an experienced professional with a diverse background and an intimate understanding of multiple aspects of storytelling, stakeholder engagement, communication, education, and media production. Comfortable with Adobe creative Suite, particularly Premiere Pro and Lightroom. I've also planned and executed short-term production projects, semester-long course outlines, and annual communications strategies. Other skills include content creation, copywriting and proofing, scriptwriting, voiceover, and podcast production.WritingTV ScreenplayFilm ScreenplayAudiobook NarrationVoice-Over RecordingVideo NarrationVoice-OverCreative WritingFilm NarrationNarrationVoice ActingScreenplay TreatmentActingScriptwritingScreenplay
- $15 hourlyWORK EDUCATION Sales Person at Duke Marine Freelance graphic designer I’m a freelance graphic designer and writer. I create digital work, edit articles, blogs and write essays for student. I’m experienced with the adobe suite. I’m a great team player. Time management skills is great.WritingWritten ComprehensionBook Cover DesignAdobe Digital Marketing SuitePhoto EditingFlyer DesignGraphic Design
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.