Hire the best Writers in Panama
Check out Writers in Panama with the skills you need for your next job.
- $35 hourlyI specialize in photography and video editing. If you give me directions I will follow them dedicatedly. But if you ask me to use my imagination I can assure you that I have a good creative eye. I love to write scripts in my free time and to create amazing stories. I just adore story telling. I had the honor to work in a lot of film productions as a production assistant and being in set feels just natural. But I also love editing because it gives me a sensation of joy when I see the end result of all my hard work.WritingVideo EditingMicrosoft ExcelVideographyTime ManagementCommunication StrategyScreenwritingPhoto EditingTranslationSpanishDaVinci ResolvePhotographyAdobe PhotoshopHootSuite
- $55 hourlyPROFILE: Copy editor, published author, Project and Program Management professional with international experience with global, virtual teams. Built and led sustainable IT support organizations and operations functions. Led critical transformation programs at C-1 level. Application Support Professional. Former Chief of Staff and Communication Executive. EXPERTISE: Communication, authoring, author consultation, copy editing, proof reading, SEO, IT Service Support and Operations, Transformation Projects: Business, IT, Communications Lead, ITIL Service Management, Lead complex, large scale programs, Lean Six Sigma (YB), Business and Service Continuity.WritingBusiness OperationsProgram ManagementProofreadingCopy EditingGhostwriting
- $40 hourlyMy goal is to satisfy your company needs efficiently with proven results. Experience in Business Law with satisfied customers. Legal procedures and Administration services are also provided.WritingLeadership SkillsManagement SkillsTime ManagementCustomer ServiceOrganizational StructureProblem SolvingLegal TranscriptionLegal ResearchLegal ConsultingLegal Entity StructuringLegal AssistanceLegal Translation
- $7 hourlyI cannot fathom my life without letters, books, Internet or blogs, which is why I am happy as a clam to help you: • Write can’t put down blog or ads. (I own 2 blogs) • Check the quality of blogs or websites. • Write the story you want with the words you need. • Convey your true emotions through rad letters. Check out my portfolio !WritingGreeting Cards & InvitationsAdobe Illustrator2D DesignTranslationShort StoryLetterCreative WritingLetter Writing
- $45 hourlyOver the course of my career, I have gained extensive experience in planning and executing my clients' projects, in a way that meets their budget and schedule goals. Some of the tasks I have performed for my clients are: • Projects' designs. • Projects' presentations. • Writing content for the company’s website. • Research data. • Translation of technical documents, contracts, trade articles, website content, etc. • Editing Proofreading technical reports and articles. • Convert multiple file formats. • Work with a diverse array of computer programs such as Autodesk CAD, Revit, ArchiCAD, Adobe Acrobat, MS Office, PowerPoint, Publisher, etc. Working with diverse types of clients and their specific needs has helped me become a very versatile person who is well organized, with a keen sense of attention to detail and quality management, and these are the set of skills that I apply to every project that I undertake, no matter the nature of them. I look forward to meeting your project's challenges and carrying them out to your satisfaction!WritingConvertizePresentationsPresentation Design3D Design2D Design & DrawingsGraphic DesignEditing & ProofreadingCopywritingTechnical TranslationConstructionArchitectureProfessional ToneTranslationWebsite Translation
- $5 hourlySpanish Strong skills in customer service, Microsoft Office or Google docs management, Content writing Development of texts on different topics of interest. Some regarding tourism, advertising purpuse and many general others for the latin american area. I can help you with audio and video transcriptions. Also have experience in transcribing board minutes, or special meetings. Simply Designs on Canvas applicationWritingEmail CommunicationVoice-OverContent WritingTypingArticle WritingData EntryCustomer ServiceMicrosoft ExcelGoogle DocsOnline Chat SupportVideo TranscriptionAudio TranscriptionLatin American Spanish Accent
- $10 hourlySince 2015, I am working as a full-time freelancer. Most of my work is translation（English to Japanese）and proofreading, which ranges from hard one (US patent) to soft one (gamble, porno, letter, general information, etc. Six years). I graduated from veterinary school and the graduate school. I have Ph D degree and as a researcher, I have more than 160 publications including refereed journal. I had experiences working as an intern at animal clinic in Germany (1.5 years) and a postdoc at a research center of Agriculture Canada (6.5 years). Through my work at the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (20 years), I was dispatched to Malaysian Agriculture University as a visiting scientist (5 years), FAO of the United Nations as a director of Animal Production Service (Italy, 4 years), and Brazilian soybean research center as a coordinator and representative (7.5 years). I also worked at Brazilian soybean research center as a coordinator for JICA (Japan International Cooperation Agency, 5 years). I believe 35 years of these experiences in oversea can contribute to the work.WritingReportMedicineVeterinary MedicinePharmacologyAgricultureTranslationProofreadingEnglishJapanese
- $15 hourly"The more I help others to succeed, the more I succeed." - Ray Kroc. Looking for a Top-Tier Virtual assistant who will help you with your regular day-to-day business/personal tasks in the most efficient and organized way, lifting a massive weight off your shoulders? Well, look no further... I'm Fabio, the all-around asset and helping hand with your busy life needs. And to explain to you why let's sum up some of my abilities and expertise: 🔘 Project Management/Scheduling: Asana, Trello, ClickUp, Jira, and Hubspot. 🔘 Email Communication/Marketing: Outlook, Gmail, Klaviyo, and Mailchimp 🔘 Customer Service: Hubspot, Zoho, and Zendesk. 🔘 Data Entry: PDF, Excel, and Word. 🔘 Transcription: Audio meetings and video calls. 🔘 Web Design: WordPress, Shopify, and Squarespace. 🔘 Social Media Management: Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok 🔘 Graphic Design: Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, and Canva. And many more! Needless to say, I'm detail-oriented in everything I do, capable of learning almost any skill using my tech-savvy abilities, able to work independently providing great results, and fulfilling all your expectations. Looking forward to helping you!WritingVirtual AssistanceOffice 365Customer ServiceEmail CopywritingOutreach Email CopywritingCampaign CopywritingWebsite CopywritingCopywritingSales CopywritingSales Funnel Copywriting
- $9 hourlyExtensive accounting and administrative knowledge. My experience ranges from accounting records to the preparation and analysis of financial statements. Excellent command of the Spanish language, with which I could excel in the following categories: Spanish content writing, data entry & transcription, and virtual assistant.WritingTransaction Data EntryOffice AdministrationEmail CopywritingArticle WritingCustomer ServiceTestingSAP BusinessOneFinancial AccountingFinancial AnalysisGoogle DocsSpanishData EntryAccuracy VerificationMicrosoft Excel
- $60 hourlyStoryteller since childhood and communications specialist by trade. I create commercially attractive solutions from concept to execution. With knowledge and experience in marketing, brand image, writing, video production and social media management. Trilingual (ES, EN, FR) live and written translations.WritingCommunication StrategyGraphic DesignCanvaVideo Color CorrectionScriptwritingCopywritingSocial Media ContentSocial Media ManagementVideo Editing & ProductionEnglishFrenchSpanishTranslation
- $50 hourlyEstudiente de comercio, la sencilles y honestidad son los principal, la lectura es mi hobbie preferido ademas de escribir y aprender.Writing
- $65 hourlyI'm a creative person driven by my passion for design. I'm proficient with graphic tools and have an artistic approach towards everything I create. I'm also a team player and know how to improve myself when given feedback. But my weakness is that I'm rather bad with time-management.WritingDigital ArtUX & UIUI GraphicsUI/UX PrototypingAdobe After EffectsAdobe AnimateAdobe PhotoshopAdobe Illustrator
- $35 hourlyHello, I'm Andrea, an intelligent person and passionate about learning. I speak two languages and enjoy connecting with different cultures. I really like sales and find excitement in the challenges it entails. Additionally, I have a great passion for graphic design, which allows me to create impactful ideas. My exceptional potential drives me to pursue business opportunities and I am convinced that I can achieve great things in this field. My ambition and confidence lead me to constantly seek success and exceed my limits. I am ready to face new challenges and leave a significant mark in the business world.WritingCultural AdaptationControl LanguageSpoken LanguageLanguage Style GuideEasyLanguageLanguage StudiesLanguage Instruction
- $25 hourlyI am a native English speaker with a bachelor's degree in English and a PhD in Education with many years of experience as an editor and proof-reader in multiple disciplines including Business, Legal, Philosophical, and Scientific fields. I am also fully bilingual (English-Spanish) and have lived and worked in the US and in Central America. I'm eager to assist you with any English needs you might have.WritingResearch PapersEditing & ProofreadingMicrosoft Office 365
- $20 hourlyI have traveled to and worked in 5 different countries in the Americas ranging from Brazil to Argentina and the United States. Fluent in Spanish and English and a thorough knowledge of Portuguese. Experience in sales, writing, teaching, and translations.WritingGeneral TranscriptionContent WritingArgentinian Spanish DialectEnglish to Spanish TranslationSpanish to English TranslationAudio TranscriptionLegal AgreementSpanishDocumentationTranslation
- $15 hourlyObjetivos profesionales Me defino como un capital intelectual orientado a objetivos y retos medibles. En mi último puesto de trabajo, conseguí aumentar la productividad del equipo, implementando técnicas más innovadoras y exigentes.WritingMicrosoft PowerPointEnglish TutoringMathematicsScience TutoringSpanish TutoringMicrosoft ExcelEnglishSpanish
- $10 hourlyHi, my name is Virginia. I am 30 years old and love remote work. I believe I would be an asset to your project, and I will tell you why: I feel comfortable using platforms like Zoom, Teams, G-Drive, Google Docs, Canvas, Google Calendar, Instagram, Tiktok, Facebook, Linkedin, and many more. I am an asset because I like learning and teaching, and I could expand my field of work thanks to that. I am a native Spanish speaker with a C1 Certified English level who loves to read and write. Thanks to that and my previous teaching experience, I have worked in these areas: - EN/SP translations - Content Writing - Data Entry - Online Spanish, English, and Math Tutoring I am loving this ride and looking forward to expanding my field of work and learning even more. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have further questions or doubts.WritingVideo TranscriptionMathematics TutoringVirtual AssistanceContent RewritingGeneral TranscriptionBlog WritingZoom Video ConferencingAudio TranscriptionData EntryTeaching SpanishTeaching English as a Foreign Language CertificationDocument TranslationTranslation
- $13 hourlyPassionate about cross-functional teamwork, especially product development, marketing, and customer whether for full-time, service part-time, or specific projects. Ease to manage resources, communicate effectively, and achieve outstanding results.WritingVirtual AssistanceEmail CommunicationLinkedIn Sales NavigatorLinkedIn Lead GenerationBusiness DevelopmentSales Lead ListsCustomer ServiceSchedulingOutbound SalesProject ManagementCompany ResearchData EntryMarket ResearchLead Generation
- $11 hourlyA highly skilled professional with a proven track record of success in problem-solving and critical thinking. Seeking a role in a dynamic remote environment, whether, full-time or part-time. Experienced maintenance manager, freelance writer, and Etsy store manager with a passion for promoting ethical and sustainable practices, I have developed a unique skill set that encompasses a broad range of competencies. Whether working independently or as part of a team, I thrive in a dynamic environment and detailed oriented tasks.WritingLight BookkeepingTopic ResearchMicrosoft WordTranslationEtsy ListingProofreading
- $35 hourlyMy professional objective is to continue developing in the fields of finance and administration, seeking opportunities that allow me to contribute to efficient financial resource management, make strategic decisions, optimize processes, and assume leadership roles that foster creativity and continuous learning. Additionally, I am the founder of AnimePTY, an endeavor that showcases my ability to lead creative projects related to anime culture, enabling me to enhance my existing skills in financial management, administration, customer service, and communication, along with technological skills such as video production, video editing, Canva design creation, and social media management.WritingBlog WritingStructural DetailingCommunication SkillsResolves ConflictUnderwritingOrganizational BackgroundTime Management
- $7 hourlyAspiring artist and entrepreneur. Passionate and dedicated to everything I do. Honest, organized and hard-working. Always eager to learn new things and I am a fast learner. I do any task to the best of my ability. I have great people skills and can make the best of any situation. In a tough situation I am able to think on my feet, act quickly and appropriately.WritingVideo EditingEditing & ProofreadingPhotographyImage EditingAdvertisingVideo AdvertisingCooking3D Design2D Design & DrawingsDrawingPaintingReceptionist SkillsCanvaArt & Design
- $5 hourlyHola, estoy preparando y construyendo mi cartera de clientes , para poder avanzar en la profesión de Asistente virtual. Cuento con conocimientos en el área de Marketing y servicio de atención a cliente. Soy bilingüe y muestro un nivel de Ingles avanzado.WritingSocial Media AdvertisingMeeting AgendasCall SchedulingEmail & NewsletterGoogle Calendar
- $10 hourlyI’m an industrial engineer with a lot of experience in quality, customer service and people management. My driven and my willingness to help are my main characteristics.WritingExpertPeople ManagementWarehouse ManagementQuality Management SystemQuality ControlQuality AssuranceIndustrial Engineering
- $20 hourlyExpertise on sales operations and technical support on enterprise systems. Writing lover, can investigate and develop a full research job on almost any existing subject. Bilingual Spanish and English, native level. With my knowledge of these languages, intercultural background, and understanding of the US and Spanish market, I started my own freelance business 5 years ago and can offer a broad spectrum of translations - from simple product descriptions to books to taking your business global.WritingWebsite TranslationTranslationResearch & DevelopmentResearch & StrategyPeople ManagementTechnical Project ManagementTech & ITCopywriting
- $12 hourlyMy name is Norkis Massiel, and I am a friendly and enthusiastic individual with a deep passion for languages. As a high school graduate, I have acquired a solid foundation of knowledge and skills, particularly in the realm of language acquisition. I am proud to be a native Spanish speaker, and my proficiency in English has reached a B2 level. My love for languages goes beyond mere communication. I find joy in exploring the nuances, structures, and cultural aspects intertwined within different languages. This fascination has motivated me to pursue a path of language tutoring, allowing me to share my knowledge and help others develop their language skills. With my experience as a tutor, I have had the privilege of assisting individuals in both English and Spanish. Guiding students through the intricacies of these languages has been immensely rewarding, as I witness their progress and growth. I believe that effective communication is a vital tool for connecting with others, broadening horizons, and fostering understanding between diverse cultures. In addition to tutoring, I possess a flair for writing. Whether it be crafting engaging essays, composing persuasive articles, or weaving captivating stories, I have honed my ability to effectively communicate ideas through the written word. I take pride in my versatility, enabling me to produce texts and stories in both English and Spanish, adapting to the specific needs and preferences of each audience. Overall, my friendly nature, language proficiency, tutoring experience, and writing skills converge to form a well-rounded individual ready to assist others in their language-learning journey. I am committed to fostering a positive and interactive learning environment, ensuring that each student I work with feels supported, encouraged, and empowered to achieve their goals.WritingTeachingLanguage InterpretationTranslation
- $7 hourlyAfter dedicating the last 20 years to my children, I am more driven than ever to get back into work and learn new things! I am creative and dedicated to making sure I complete tasks efficiently and to the best of my abilities. As a former personal assistant, I can think quickly on my feet and meet your needs!WritingData AnalysisAudio TranscriptionTopic ResearchData CollectionReviewContent CreationPhotographyTypingMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft WordEditorialMicrosoft PublisherVirtual AssistanceReceptionist Skills
- $20 hourlyI'm a bilingual virtual assistant from Panama looking for work translating text/audio from english to spanish or vice versa.WritingReceptionist SkillsBeauty & Personal CareSocial Media Content CreationPanamanian Spanish DialectPresentation DesignVirtual AssistanceTranslation
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.