Hi there! I have many different skills and areas of expertise. I graduated from Wesleyan University in 2019 with a Bachelor of Arts in History with Honors and Psychology, and as a member of the Phi Beta Kappa honors society.
I am a skilled and conscientious editor and communicator, and I have experience training others in areas like task and time-management. I read and type with lightning speed, and I am a forward-thinking strategic planner.
* Over seven years of collaborative experience editing, writing, learning, and working with friends, colleagues, and teachers of all backgrounds.
* Extensive project experience with strategy and design.
* Kind and friendly personality with an approachable demeanor.
* Easy person to train for success in any number of professional domains.
Software Proficiencies Include: Microsoft 365, MS Office Suite, Microsoft Project, Cisco WebEx, SharePoint, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Creative Cloud, Google Maps, Google Suite, LoopNet, Datagain, SPSS, CXL, Zotero, Python coding, Primary and Secondary Sources (Archival Research), Intranets, VPNs, Dropbox, Personal and Institutional Libraries, and Proprietary Softwares.
Career and Education Highlights:
Awarded the Davenport Scholarship to fund thesis, a scholarship awarded to those “demonstrating intellectual and moral excellence and a concern for public affairs” and was 1 of 2 history students to earn a White Fellowship.
Granted Phi Beta Kappa Honors Society membership from Wesleyan University ('19), with a cumulative GPA of 3.95.
Co-authored 2 federally mandated reports summarizing the 2021 annual Medicaid stakeholder review process to determine the Child and Adult Core Sets going into effect for 2022 mandatory state reporting.
Worked with 400+ university students, developing and improving their work in accordance with the Honor Code.
SERVICES AND WORKMANSHIP | EFFICIENT LABOR AND QUALITY WORK
* Client support, Lead generation, and Sales closing;
* English fluency and familiarity with multi-modal translation and transcription services;
* Astute American English Grammar review abilities; Adept knowledge of various writing styles;
* Proofreading and diligent copy editing;
* Final Editing and Co-authorship on Grants and RFPs;
* Original Research;
* Database review and data cleaning (On applicable projects);
* Skill building; Copy Editing; Resource Organization.
* Negotiable billing and payment.
* Contact at: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / 914-819-3950.
I'm a perfectionist, and I process new information swiftly - I always know what questions to ask to make work that much easier and to ensure that expectations are met and exceeded. I would be more than happy to join you and your team on the next level. I look forward to working with you!
Human Resource Management
Editing & Proofreading