Hire the best Xamarin Specialists in Ukraine
Check out Xamarin Specialists in Ukraine with the skills you need for your next job.
- $39 hourlyHello, I am Alex Budiakov, a Team Lead of the BuildApps team. My team has a great experience in development, UI/UX Design, and Web development. I have worked with truly amazing people on really cool projects that I am really proud of. I have made plenty of mobile apps. Expertise: • 5 years in mobile development. • Strong knowledge in C#, Android and iOS SDKs. • Languages: C#, Objective-C, Swift, Java, Dart • Binding Java(.aar) and Objective-C libraries(CocoaPods) • Understanding OOP Patterns and SOLID principles • Native mobile app development for iPhone, iPad, Android phone and tablet • Creating complex UI iOS(Storyboard, .xib or AutoLayout), Android(xml, axml) • Database: SQLite, Realm • Payment services: In-App Purchase, Stripe, TrustShare • Social media APIs integrations (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn , Google) • Communication: REST(HttpClient), Refit as Rest Client, RestSharp • Map integration: Google Maps(iOS, Android), MapKit(iOS) • AdMob integration (banners) • Analytics services: Google Analytics, Firebase Analytics • CI/CD: AppCenter • Distribution: Apple Store, Google Play • Design Tools: Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Figma Technologies: • Flutter • React Native • BloC • MVVM • Xamarin Android • Xamarin iOS • Xamarin Forms • XML / JSON • LINQ • OData • Rx.NET Frameworks: • Entity Framework Core • SignalR • MvvmCross • FreshMVVM • Prism • Refit • RestSharp • Polly Data bases: • SQLite • Realm Architecture principles: • DDD • SOLIDXamarinC#FirebaseCode ReviewMobile App DevelopmentDesktop ApplicationiOSJiraGoogle Maps APIAndroid App DevelopmentLINQJSONXAMLAzure DevOpsSQLite
- $40 hourlyI am an experienced software developer with over a decade in the software industry working from desktop, web technologies to mobile applications and scalable backend services. I'll develop your Cross-Platform (iOS, Android) mobile apps and support you at every step of the journey: From refining your first idea, implementing it, to publishing your app in the App- or PlayStore, to support and bug fixes. Below you can find one of my video from youtube channel, where I implement nice UI's and custom controls in Xamarin.Forms.XamarinWindows PhoneASP.NET MVCASP.NETC#
- $50 hourlyGreetings! My name is Sergii, and I’m a Xamarin Certified Mobile App Developer with more than 6 years of experience. I started my way in web and mobile development back in 2012 as a Casual Game Developer working for FIVE-BN (Alawar Division), and gathered some beneficial knowledge on how to create game logic, optimizing game performance, game deployment, and bug fixing. Later on, I have worked as a C# Developer in SoftReactor LLC, where I’ve gained and polished my skills related to ASP.NET Core, C#, MySQL, WPF, XAML. At almost the same time, I’ve started my own company - HeadWorks, where till present days my team and I have been creating web, mobile, hardware (embedded) projects, helping other companies to implement and convert their ideas into reality. In 2014 I’ve discovered Xamarin and incorporated it into what I have been doing - cross-platform mobile applications for iOS and Android. The tech-stack and skills I have acquired: - Cross-platform mobile app development using Xamarin: Xamarin.Forms, Xamarin.Native (Android, iOS), MVVM, Prism, MVVM Cross, MVVM Light, MVVM Fresh, ReactiveUI, AJAX - Creating complex enterprise-level custom solutions using C#, C++, MySQL, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Framework (CLR), .NET Core (CoreCLR), .NET GC, Azure, REST API, Web API, Google Maps API, Twitter API - Front-end development: HTML, CSS, JS, Angular - Facebook SDK, Visual Studio - Version control systems: Git, Github, SVN - iBeacons, Eddystone (estimote, kontakt.io) - Payment processors (Stripe, PayPal, Apple Pay, Webmoney, Yandex.Money) - Analytics and crash analytics (HockeyApp, Microsoft Insights, Firebase) I have recently started acquiring new skills on Objective-C, Swift, Java, Xcode and am planning on concreting the knowledge in the future. I’m open to everything new in the world, love to learn and prove myself, so all your queries and projects are greatly appreciated, and I’m ready to support you around the clock. I’ve been working with both individual clients, private and public companies (enterprise clients) and have helped them to bring their business ideas, thoughts, projects into life. Hesitation is the enemy of success, so send me the message, and let’s get your project into shape!XamarinXAMLAndroidUser Experience DesignMobile UI DesignMobile ProgrammingMobile App DevelopmentiPhone App DevelopmentiOS DevelopmentC#Android App Development
- $25 hourlyAn experienced professional with over 5 years of expertise, specializing in Apple platforms. In-depth understanding of the intricacies of this ecosystem, a proven track record of successful app review submissions to the App Store. Ensures high quality and timely delivery. Supported by a strong team capable of developing projects for Android, backend, or creating a comprehensive multi-platform application from scratch Project Ukraine (Nov 2022 - Aug 2023) • Led a 10-person team • Conducted interviews for new hires • Successfully built a project from the ground up Global Logic (Jul 2020 - Feb 2023) • Developed new features • Provided support for mobile applications • Worked on various projects, including Video on Demand Cloud Works (Sep 2020 - May 2021) • Developed new features • Offered support for applications • Contributed to an NDA retail management system project KSystems (Aug 2020 - Aug 2021) - Part-Time • Created iOS applications • Conducted code reviews • Published apps on the App Store • Mentored team members • Worked on the MacronCRM project Bova LLC (Feb 2020 - Aug 2020) - Junior iOS Developer • Developed iOS applications • Implemented new features • Contributed to astrology and virtual office apps Syject (Aug 2019 - Feb 2020) - Junior iOS Developer • Created iOS applications • Contributed to exam preparation and reader apps Flexible Solutions (Jun 2018 - Aug 2019) - Xamarin.Forms Developer • Developed mobile applications • Published apps on the App Store • Provided app support • Worked on EqApp horse stable managerXamarinOpenCVReact NativeFirebaseFlutterGoogle Protocol BuffersApple XcodePythonObjective-CSwiftUIKitSwiftUIiOS DevelopmentiOSMobile App Development
- $45 hourlyI Test In Prod 😁 ... Also, ✅ HIGHEST EARNING Flutter Freelancer on Upwork. Top Rated Plus (Top 1% of all freelancers). I have worked with 🌟High Profile Clients/Organizations🌟 in my Career. Top 2 reasons NOT to hire me: 1. You don't want your startup to get a swiss-knife problem solver. 2. You don't want to make a call. The main problem with developers from overseas is that they are pretty good at tech skills but they lack the proactivity of US guys. I always think of myself as a problem solver, not just a developer. Coding it's only a tool for rectifying issues. Sure, this might be a slightly over-simplified summary of what I do, but hey, who likes to read long descriptions anyways? Instead, let's jump on an initial 10-minute call so we can cover your project and decide how my development skillset will work best for you and your project.XamarinFlutterAPI IntegrationChat & Messaging SoftwareLocation-Based ServiceGPSSQLiteFirebaseXAMLGeoreferencingCameraGeolocationGoogle PlayApp MarketplacePush Notifications
- $55 hourlyI have good understanding of modern mobile applications trends. I always prefer to establish a good communication level with customers to provide exactly what they need and adapt fast to changing requirements. I'm confident, self-motivated and result-oriented person who can work under minimal observation. I can work both efficiently as team player and as an individual. I've built and managed projects for individuals and startups. Business logic, API, database layers are in core project(.net standard library), platform projects are only for data showing and some platforms specific features with native UI and UX guidelines. Xamarin utilizes C# as its key programming language. This enables more than 70% of the code to be reused between iOS, Android and other platforms. An app built with Xamarin offers the same level of performance as that of a natively developed app. Expertise: • More then 5 years experience in software development and mobile development. • Languages: C# • Strong knowledge in Android and iOS SDKs. • Binding Java(.aar) and Objective-C or Swift libraries(CocoaPods) • Native mobile app development for iPhone, iPad, Android phone, and tablet • Creating complex UI iOS(Storyboard, .xib or AutoLayout), Android(XML) • Database: SQLite, Realm • Communication: REST(HttpClient) • Social network integration: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, VKontakte, Google+, etc • Map integration: Google Maps(iOS, Android), MapKit(iOS) • Analytics services: Google Analytics, Firebase Analytics, AppCenter • CI/CD & Crash Reporting: AppCenter, Firebase • iOS, Android Linker(link all), proguard, r8 • Distribution: Apple Store, Google Play • Design Tools: Sketch, FigmaXamarinLINQiOS SDKGit.NET FrameworkScrumObject-Oriented ProgrammingJiraMobile App DevelopmentAndroidiOSDartRESTful ArchitectureC#
- $50 hourlyI am a Mobile Developer with solid background in Xamarin, .NET, and Android/iOS platforms. I have hands-on experience in development of cross-platform mobile applications for a number of industries from scratch to publishing in stores and support. With decent problem-solving skills and a technical background, I have successfully accomplished all phases of software development on numerous projects, and I am willing to move forward, broaden my practical experience and develop top-notch software solutions.XamariniOSAndroid
- $50 hourlyExperienced C#/ASP.Net Core & MVC Developer with expertise in Angular, React, AWS, Azure, and SQL. I bring a strong background in web development, specializing in building robust and scalable applications using the C# programming language and the ASP.Net Core framework. Key Skills: • C# • Umbraco • ASP.Net Core • MVC • Angular • React • AWS • Microsoft Azure • Microsoft SQL Server Throughout my career, I have successfully developed and delivered projects using C#, ASP.Net Core, and MVC, leveraging their capabilities to create efficient and high-performing web applications. I have extensive experience working with frontend frameworks such as Angular and React, enabling the creation of dynamic and interactive user interfaces. Additionally, I have utilized AWS and Azure cloud platforms for deployment, scalability, and integration of applications. My expertise includes designing and implementing RESTful APIs, integrating with backend systems, and handling data manipulation and retrieval. I am well-versed in database technologies, including SQL, for effective data management and have experience working with various database systems. As a C#/ASP.Net Core & MVC Developer, I prioritize writing clean, maintainable code, following industry best practices and coding standards. I pay close attention to detail and ensure that my applications are secure, scalable, and optimized for performance. I excel in collaborative environments and have experience working within agile development methodologies. I possess effective communication skills and can successfully collaborate with cross-functional teams, including designers, testers, and project stakeholders. With my comprehensive knowledge of C#, ASP.Net Core, MVC, Angular, React, AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Microsoft SQL Server, I am well-equipped to tackle complex web development projects and deliver high-quality solutions. If you require further information or would like to discuss how my skills align with your specific needs, please feel free to reach out.XamarinUmbracoIonic FrameworkHTMLCSSAngularEntity FrameworkNode.jsReactLaravelPythonC#Ruby on RailsASP.NET
- $40 hourly⚡️Tech-savvy Senior Software Developer proficient in SDLC including Full-stack development, DevOps, Cloud Management, System design, Release Management. Analytical and customer-focused Full-Stack Developer with 💥10 years of hands-on experience in software enginnering, designing, and implementation of hybrid mobile applications. ⚡️Being a Head of Development in Softwarenetic 🖥 gives me an opportunity to bring my expertise to even more people who are trying to find a solution for growing their businesses by improving their software products. ⚡️Our highly-qualified specialists aspire to exceed customers' expectations and are curious to efficiently assist you with: 📍Custom software development 📍Web Development 📍Web Application 📍Full-stack Development (Front-End & Back-End) 📍Mobile Development 📍Hybrid and Native mobile apps 📍Architecture design 📍IT consulting 📍DevOps 📍Established managed team ⚡️ Our area of expertise include: ☑️ JS & Front-End: ✓ React ✓ SPA & REST ✓ TypeScript ✓ HTML5/CSS3 ✓ SASS/LESS ☑️ Back-End: ✓ Node.js ✓ Nest.js ✓ Express.js ✓ .NET ✓ .NET CMS (Umbraco, Orchard etc) + Node.js CMS ✓ Python ☑️ C#. NET: ✓ ASP.NET MVC ✓ WEB API ✓ .NET Core ✓ Nhibernate/Entity Framework ☑️ Mobile: ✓ React Native ✓ Ionic ✓ Cordova ✓ Xamarin ☑️ Data Bases: ✓ SQL ✓ MongoDB ☑️ Others: ✓ Android, iOS ✓ OOD/TDD/DDD ✓ Design patterns ✓ Azure, AWS, Docker ✓ GIT/SVN/TFS/Mercurian 💡What's more, I held the position of CTO in a Californian startup and I'm skilled not only in the development and implementation of technical strategy, feature development and critical bug fixing, but in performance review, team leading, mentoring, documentation, incident management, etc.XamarinHTMLFull-Stack Development.NET CoreWeb DevelopmentASP.NET MVCBack-End DevelopmentFront-End DevelopmentiOSAndroidTypeScriptReact NativeMongoDBReactMobile App Development
- $40 hourlyHi. As a seasoned web and mobile developer with extensive experience, I offer my expertise in developing and designing modern websites and mobile applications from scratch to the end. I bring a unique prospective to my work. Thank you.XamarinCMS DevelopmentGoogle Cloud PlatformFlutterReact NativeKotlinSwiftJavaRuby on RailsDjangoLaravelAmazon Web ServicesVue.jsAngularReact
- $40 hourlySeeking for a innovative, non-trivial projects. Back to freelancing. Hurry up to hire me until I am free ;) I am developing mobile apps using Xamarin/Flutter as well as back-end for those apps (ASP.NET Core).XamariniOS DevelopmentAndroid App DevelopmentAmazon Web Services.NET CoreiOSAndroidAzure IoT HuBMicrosoft AzureEntity FrameworkMobile App DevelopmentASP.NET CoreC#Flutter
- $60 hourlyWelcome to my profile! I’m a web development expert with more than 10 years of experience in the field. I am keen on cutting-edge technologies and helping businesses achieve their objectives. But, as a technical expert, I also embed my unique approach to working with clients: Solid requirements analysis and elicitation - Offering at least a couple of project scope realization options - Visualization of the possible technical strategy in a format of an architecture scheme - Preparation of the Technical Vision Recently I’ve been involved in a bunch of .NET, Xamarin, and architecture-aimed researches as a part of my core expertise to stay in touch with new technological insights and keep my professional expertise up to the industry best practices. Besides these, here is a list of bells and whistles I can also provide: Technologies: - Languages: C# - Frameworks: WPF, UWP (Universal App), ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC - Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, SQLite, PostgreSQL, SQL Compact IoC (AutoFac, TinyIoc, NInject, Unity); AutoMapper, Swagger - Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio, ReSharper, dotTrace, dotMemory, dotCover, JetBrains Rider, DataGrip - Deployment: WebDeploy, Octopus, Docker, TeamCity - Testing: xUnit, nUnit, Microsoft built-in - Platforms: Azure, AWS, private servers, VDS - VCS: Git, TFS - Audio/video calls: WebRTC - Web servers: IIS, Kestrel, self-hosted Domains: - Retail - Construction and Real Estate - Aviation, Tourism, Travel - Entertainment and Social networking - Marketing and Advertising - Fintech - Insurance - Industrial - HoReCa - Mental health and Healthcare - Management Project types: - ERP, CRM, POS - Complex web systems - Web application - Website - Desktop application - Standalone module, Framework, SDK - Proof of Concept I’m open to both consultancy and development opportunities. Feel free to get in touch with me and my team if you want to discuss a desktop, web application or multi-component web platform concept, I am sure I will have valuable and interesting ideas to share with you!XamarinWindows Presentation Foundation.NET StackMicrosoft AzureERP SoftwareMicrosoft HoloLens.NET CoreDesktop ApplicationMicrosoft WindowsC#Hybrid App DevelopmentAugmented RealityUnity
- $56 hourlyCross-platform mobile apps development for iOS and Android on Xamarin/MAUI. Web/Backend/API development on Angular and .NET 5.Xamarin.NET CoreMicrosoft AzureASP.NET Web APIASP.NET CoreASP.NETUniversal Windows PlatformAndroid App DevelopmentiOS DevelopmentXAML
- $45 hourly𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝗻: 𝗠𝗶𝗰𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗼𝗳𝘁 𝗔𝘇𝘂𝗿𝗲, 𝗔𝗦𝗣.𝗡𝗘𝗧, 𝗢𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗔𝗜/𝗖𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗚𝗣𝗧 (𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗻 & 𝗦𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗞𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗹), 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝘇𝗼𝗿, 𝗠𝟯𝟲𝟱 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲𝘀, 𝗠𝗶𝗰𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗼𝗳𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀, 𝗕𝗼𝘁𝘀, 𝗖𝗼𝗴𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲𝘀, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗫𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻/𝗠𝗔𝗨𝗜. ⚡ Total .NET experience: 15+ years. ⚡ I have built many successful projects: AI, cloud, mobile apps, and chatbots for SMBs and enterprises. ⚡ I am a former Microsoft MVP for Windows and ASP.NET Development. 🌐 Location: Kyiv, Ukraine. 𝗖𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀: 🥇 Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert 🥇 Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate 🥇 Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert 🥇 Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate 🥇 Microsoft Certified: Azure Cosmos DB Developer Specialty 🥇 Udemy: Hybrid Leadership: Essential skills to lead from anywhere 🥇 MCSD: App Builder 🥇 credly.com/users/mykhailo-galushko 🥇 learn.microsoft.com/en-gb/users/mykhailogalushko-3662/transcript/1drjf169qjn3qgv 𝙍𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙊𝙥𝙚𝙣𝘼𝙄/𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙂𝙋𝙏 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙨: • Support chatbot: url.devrain.com/r/chatty-presentation (using Azure OpenAI, Azure Cognitive Search, SemanticKernel, and MS Bot Framework) • Chat with company knowledge base: devrain.fibery.io/DevRain/Chat-with-company-knowledge-base-169?sharing-key=9b6d4e53-b794-4fe0-923e-70cd22c72e63 • Automated processing of legal documents for GDPR compliance: devrain.fibery.io/DevRain/Automated-processing-of-legal-documents-for-GDPR-compliance-162?sharing-key=59f42d9d-c821-45a1-890a-82285f513fd4 • Intelligent Assistant for Revenue Management platform: devrain.fibery.io/DevRain/Intelligent-Assistant-for-Revenue-Management-platform-155?sharing-key=2544efff-3656-4413-b2f2-d7f731574309 More OpenAI-powered cases: devrain.fibery.io/DevRain/DevRain-OpenAI-ChatGPT-case-studies-157?sharing-key=5571a04f-881f-440a-a4ee-e21cf20ec6ab 𝙍𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩 .𝙉𝙀𝙏 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙨: • Digital Workplace platform for enterprise: devrain.fibery.io/DevRain/Digital-Workplace-for-enterprise-with-Microsoft-Teams-143?sharing-key=9893fa6b-b3c1-4085-9d2b-64530358d341 • Knowledge base on Microsoft SharePoint with enhanced search and machine learning capabilities for enterprise: devrain.fibery.io/DevRain/Knowledge-base-on-Microsoft-SharePoint-with-enhanced-search-and-machine-learning-capabilities-for-en-154?sharing-key=1019e84b-15ea-4efa-a415-cffd547d30d4 • eCommerce SaaS CRM platform with mPOS system is used by small & medium Swiss trading companies: devrain.fibery.io/DevRain/eCommerce-SaaS-CRM-platform-with-mPOS-system-is-used-by-small-medium-Swiss-trading-companies-156?sharing-key=22b47f3f-db76-4f50-b2fc-bfadcdcd429c • Intelligent Assistant for Revenue Management platform(SaaS): devrain.fibery.io/DevRain/Intelligent-Assistant-for-Revenue-Management-platform-155?sharing-key=2544efff-3656-4413-b2f2-d7f731574309 • Platform for competency management for enterprise: devrain.fibery.io/DevRain/Platform-for-competency-management-for-enterprise-165?sharing-key=73a6cfdf-6a55-4433-894e-7451ccb663d3 More .NET cases: devrain.fibery.io/DevRain/DevRain-platforms-with-.NET-case-studies-142?sharing-key=ce664b6d-b1ce-48a2-863c-e95c7ed53cfaXamarinAzure OpenAI ServiceMicrosoft Bot FrameworkChatGPTASP.NET Core.NET FrameworkAPIMicrosoft AzureBlazorWeb DevelopmentAndroid App DevelopmentC#iOS DevelopmentAPI IntegrationReact
- $50 hourlyI use next paradigms and practices to deliver high-quality source code: Functional Programming, SOLID principles in Object-Oriented Programming and Test-Driven Development approach. In Desktop Software, I have developed complex stochastic simulation related to reliability field. Earlier, I have worked on 3D/2D games for PC and Mobile platforms for 5 years. In perspective, I want to evolve in scientific and artificial intelligence fields. I have experience with such Frameworks, Libraries and Tools: • WPF: Caliburn.Micro, PRISM, MahApps.Metro • Mobile: Xamarin, Windows Phone • GameDev: MonoGame, XNA, Direct3D • 3D-Graphics: Shaders, GPGPU • Statistics: Math.NET, ExcelPackage, EPPlus • Reliability: Petri.Nets, Maintainability, Genetic AlgorithmXamarinMicrosoft SQL ServerStatisticsVisualizationTest-Driven DevelopmentFunctional Programming.NET FrameworkWindows Presentation FoundationSQLC++C#F#
- $60 hourlyMore than 8+ years of experience in software development. The main focus is on cross-platform mobile games and application development. The main technologies are Xamarin and Unity3D using C# and Flutter (using Dart). However, I have also experience with native mobile development with Java and Swift. Other technologies that I worked with: - Speech recognition services; - Mobile accessories, such as heart-rate trackers; - Virtual/Augmented Reality.XamarinDartFlutterJavaAndroidiOSiOS DevelopmentGame DevelopmentUnityC#Mobile App DevelopmentSmartphone
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.