Hire the best XML Developers in Ukraine
Check out XML Developers in Ukraine with the skills you need for your next job.
- $45 hourlyIf you have an Idea, I can change your Idea to an Awesome App! Hello, I am a professional Android native app developer. I am having 5+ year of experience developing native android apps. I always use "Best Practices & new technologies" in my practice. Please note an important point. In addition to the quality application, the product of my activity is a very high quality code. In my work, I use most of the known patterns (MVP, MVC, MVVM, etc.), which in turn extends the life of your project for many years to come. Thus, it greatly simplifies the maintenance of the project or the addition of new functionality in the future. Your android apps will be made using following tools/technologies: Android Studio Kotlin/Java ( whichever you want ) Firebase Git, Bitbucket, etc Other of the tools you can see in the tab "Mobile App Development" . I can also provide advice for your ideas. My hourly rates are not accurate. Because the real price may depend on your needs, time and resources.XMLIn-App AdvertisingNative App DevelopmentTrelloJiraRESTRetrofitAtlassian JIRAConcurrent Versions SystemJavaKotlinAndroid SDKAndroid StudioAndroid
- $50 hourlyI have a profound experience designing and developing various types of modern digital products that we use a lot nowadays, such as mobile applications and websites. My expertise in Product and UX/UI design can help to create the most authentic result for your next project. I also like to work with existent projects to analyze in which way we can improve your product usability and look. As well there are many superstar specialists in my network with strong skills in Illustration and Animation, Marketing & Graphic Design, Photo and Video Making and more and we are always happy to collaborate on interesting bigger projects and make our clients stoked with the results.XMLUser Interface DesignWeb & Mobile Design ConsultationWeb DesignJavaUX & UIFigmaKotlinSwiftMaterial DesignAndroid SDKAndroid App DevelopmentiOS DevelopmentAndroidiOS
- $30 hourlyHello, I'm fond of programming and design. I work with Java, Swift, Android Studio, Eclipse, Xcode, IntelliJ IDEA, Visual Studio, Construct 2, Construct 3, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Audition. I have a lot of ready projects on Android Studio and Construct 2. Also, there are ready apps and games in Google Play and App Store. In addition, I have experience in manual and automated testing, mobile/api/web.XMLApple XcodeSwiftGame DesigniOS DevelopmentAndroid StudioAndroidAdobe IllustratorAdobe PhotoshopJava
- $31 hourlyI write native applications for Android and iOS of any complexity quickly, efficiently, always on time. I have a higher IT education in Computer Engineering, experience in mobile development for more than 3 years. Worked in international IT companies in the positions of Senior Developer and Team Leader. For me, freelancing is new and interesting projects. Programming is not only my profession, but also my favorite hobby, besides this, I am a perfectionist, so I strive to implement all tasks in the most elegant way. In my work, I also advise the technical side of the application, give recommendations. After development, I will help with the publication and further support and development of the application.XMLAOSPJSONModel View ViewModelJetPackObject-Oriented ProgrammingRxJavaKoinAndroid SDKSwiftFirebaseiOSAndroidKotlin
- $38 hourlyCore skills: design and animation developing, programming in Adobe Animate (Flash), Action Script (AS3) full proficiency. I have working experience in Adobe Animate (Flash) over 15 years in total and 10 years on ODesk/UpWork. More than 80 projects, 5000 hours of the work had been done onUpWork/ ODesk. Additional skills: highly experienced in all technologies that works with Flash (XML, AJAX, JSON, HTML, Java Script, PHP, etc.). I’m skillful in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Adobe FireWorks. Languages: English – good (2 years language and living experience in USA), Ukrainian – native, Russian – fluent.XMLGraphics ProgrammingWeb DesignAnimationActionScriptActionScript 3Adobe Flash
- $45 hourlyDear HR please don't waste both of our time. Answers to your typical questions are: 1. I don't send my CV, my profile is available and you can read it 2. I don't sign NDAs 3. Yes, I have an account on github 4. No, I don't share code done for clients 5. Yes, I share code used for testing skills in public repositories or gists Thanks for visiting my profile! ----------------------------------------- Dear clients I'm an experienced web-developer with advanced knowledge of PHP, MySQL, (x)HTML. I work as freelancer since 2005 and develop websites with symfony framework. I also have knowledge in the areas of: Google Maps, XML, CSS, MVC, OOP, OOD, TDD, and integration with payment gateways (Paypal, Authorize.net). I have experience with SVN and GIT version control systems. I have experience with large databases (over 500GB of data or 400M+ rows in 1 table), AWS services, multiple workers running in parallel. I'm an honest, reliable, self-motivated and detail-oriented person. I'm focused on the quality of my work. I use Symfony 2/3/4/5 framework with ORM Doctrine2 for most of my projects.XMLGitApache SubversionosCommerceMySQLSymfonyPHP
- $35 hourly7+ years experience in Android development. Have working experience with Rest API, JNI and native libraries, XMPP for Android. Wrote integration code with AWS, Google Maps, Google Play Services, Google Location Service, Google Pay, Global Payments. Have working experience of integration Facebook and Twitter in Android.XMLJSONXMPPC++FFmpegAndroidJavaC#
- $65 hourlyUkrainian, based in Spain, Certified Unity developer with 6 years of experience. I create interactive applications for various platforms, augmented reality apps, and games. All about best practices, SOLID concepts and flexible software architectures concepts. Had an opportunity to participate and lead numerous tech-challenging projects, varying from high-performant mobile apps to robotic kitchen software and VFX-augmented bowling lanes. Apart from having technical background I also have video directing and editing experience with a few short social ads, so I am closely familiar with the art production pipeline – from story writing to player input.XMLAndroid App DevelopmentOculus RiftVREducationIn-App AdvertisingAndroid StudioApple XcodePersonal ComputerJSONMicrosoft HoloLensiOS DevelopmentAugmented RealityC#Unity
- $45 hourlyI am a talented and experienced person. I have good experience with all skills, that I resumed and I am working as a freelancer for many years. I am a hard worker and enjoy working at all critical conditions. If hired by you I will be responsible to complete the task within the stipulated time frame and with utmost confidence. Outsource me for your project and I promise to bring in the best output.XMLDatabaseWeb CrawlingSeleniumData ExtractionLead GenerationData ScrapingJSONData MiningPHPOpenCartPythonWordPressMagentoHTML
- $80 hourlyI am an expert in software engineering. In my daily work, I am using different programming languages to solve tasks, but my general languages are Python, PHP, and Go.XMLGoElasticsearchRelational DatabaseMongoDBDjangoJSONXPathWeb ScraperPython
- $44 hourlySkilled Mobile Engineer with more than 5 years of development experience. Started as an Android developer and then move to work with Flutter and deliver applications to both platforms. Core skills: Strong knowledge of Dart, Kotlin, Java Core, Flutter, Android SDK Good understanding of OOP principles, REST, JSON, design patterns, Android Jetpack tools Proficient in XML, SQLite, Git IDEs: Android studio, IntelliJ IDEA, NetBeans English – upper intermediate Industry aware, good problem solving skills Experince in working with third-party libraries: Retrofit, RxJava, Volley, Dagger2, Butter knife, Gson, GraphView, Retrofit, Picasso, Realm, Social networks integration( Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), Google Maps API, Youtube APIXMLGoogle Maps APIObject-Oriented ProgrammingCore JavaAndroid SDKJSONSQLite ProgrammingMaterial DesignMobile App DevelopmentiOS DevelopmentFirebaseAndroid App DevelopmentDartFlutterAndroid
- $45 hourlyProjects Description Mountain Trek(iOS) *MVVM(via ReactiveCocoa) *swift 2.2 *Realm Data Base *Facebook *Core Animation *Core Graphics *GoogleAnalytics *Alamofire(HTTP Networking) *Unit Testing *iOS 8 + LifeSource(iOS) Medical app, which shows patient health information *Cocoapods dependency manager *MVVM(via ReactiveCocoa) *swift 2.2 *SSL(TLS) pinning *Alamofire(HTTP Networking) *Crashlytics *iOS 8 + Medix(NovaNordisk)(iOS) Huge inner medical app with social, team management, file storage and file system etc. *MVC *objective-c *Core Data *CFNetworking(HTTP NETWORKING) *iCloud *gmail, facebook *reports *documents(read, write) *Crashlytics *iOS 7 + Pivot Survey(iOS) *MVC *objective-c *CFNetworking(HTTP NETWORKING) *billings *reports *Crashlytics *iOS 7 or later Pet Minder(iOS) *MVC *swift 3.0 *Alamofire *Core data *Advertisement *Walk Tracker *Crashlytics *Cocoapods *iOS 9 or later iDDNA (iOS) *MVC *swift 3.0 *Alamofire *Core data *Billing *Core Graphics *Cocoapods *iOS 9 or later Cut 2 The Chase (iOS) *swift 3.0 *MVC *APNS *Realm *Alamofire *Billing *Camera Layer(video/photo) customization *TokBox(service) - web RTC/ chat *Cocoapods dm *iOS 9 and later MyMed(QDoctor) (iOS) Medical app, helps patients to get help from the doctors via chat and video call. *swift 3.0 *MVC *APNS *Realm *Alamofire *Billing *TokBox(service) - web RTC/ chat *Cocoapods *iOS 9 and later Auviq (iOS) Medical app with cards(insurance & driver license) scanning via (OCR-Optical Character Recognition algorithm) *swift 3.0 *MVC *Tesseract(OCR) *Image processing libraries *Realm db *Alamofire *iOS 9 and later ELD (iOS) Electronic logging Device app *swift 4.0 *MVP(Model View Presenter) *BLE(Bluetooth) *GPS Location *OCR *APNS(local/remote) *Electronic Logging Devices *iPad/iPhone(X) *Realm db *Alamofire *iOS 9 and later Rapidus Driver(Android & iOS) delivery app *swiftUI/kotlin *google maps services *Realm DB *GPS Location *APNS(local/remote) *MVVM/MVPXMLiPhoneChatGPTMac OS App DevelopmentJSONApple XcodemacOSAndroid App DevelopmenttvOSObjective-CSwiftUIKitiPadOSiOS Development
- $90 hourly🔥 𝟏𝟑 + 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐚𝐯𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤 ✔️ Responsible for full cycle development activities: requirements capture, design, implementation, handover, support. ✔️ Project management: classic PMBok methodology, Agile (Scrum), pre-sale activities, RFP processing (customer and vendor side), project estimation and cost calculation (PERT, SPERT, Planning Poker). ✔️Account management: resource management, time tracking, people management (team 5-15 direct subordinate, 20+ outsource/outstaff contractors). ✏️ 𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬: Java, Groovy, Typescript, SQL, Postgres, Oracle, Neo4j, Docker, Tomcat, Glassfish, ServiceMix, Angular, Spring, Micronaut, REST, SOAP, JMS, SMPP, LDAP, JCA (Java EE Connector Architecture), JBI (Java Business Integration), JMX, Diameter, Radius, MML (for network elements: HLR, AUC, MSC), gradle, maven, ant, bash, SoapUI, Jetbrains Idea, Eclipse, Visual Paradigm, OOA (Object Oriented Architecture), OOD (Object Oriented Design), EDA, EIP (Enterprise Integration Patterns), Microservices, SOA, ESB, ETL, Java solutions performance tuning, Agile development, Iterative development, etc. 📚 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬: 📌𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐋𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 Ukrainian retail company in connection with Jevera creates a logistics calculator for e-commerce. Project targets: Evaluate effective delivery date Evaluate effective delivery cost Evaluate possible payment options Method: Scrum, OOA, OOD Technologies: Spring Boot, Spring Reactor, Spring Cloud, Angular, Devexpress UI, Hibernate, Liquibase, Oracle, AWS RDS, Redis, Kafka, Docker, K8s, Gradle, JUnit. 📌 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤 Technologies: Spring Boot, Hibernate, Liquibase, Oracle, Redis. 📌 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭 Ukrainian retail company in connection with Jevera started transformation of in house developed ERP system. Project targets: Create transformation roadmap Create microservice layer for business domain Re-connect in-house systems on middleware layer Create web based UI for call center employees Method: Scrum, OOA, OOD Technologies: Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Netflix OSS, Angular, Devexpress UI, Jhipster, Hibernate, Liquibase, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, K8s, swarm, gradle, JUnit. 📌𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐔𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭 Research leadership and development of smart meters grid integration with converged BSS infrastructure in near real time charging and customer management. Method: Scrum Technologies: JEE, Apache Camel, DLMS, Diameter, Radius, seagull, profiling. 📌 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐁𝐒𝐒 𝐒𝐖𝐀𝐏 Swap of BSS infrastructure (Billing + Middleware + CRM) for Tier3 telecom operator. Roles: CRM architect, Middleware architect, technical project manager. As a part of a joint international team we perform end-to-end BSS swap project in 1.5 year with live subscriber migration. Project responsibilities: Requirements capturing, architecture preparation, task estimation and planning, vendor resource and time control, system integration. Technologies: Java, UML, TM Forum Frameworx (Business Processes, Information, Application). 📌 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 Architectural technical leadership; products ownership; domain expert; research; 3 teams management and activities coordination; tasks definition, progress tracking; Key Performance Indicators improvements. Technologies: J2EE, TM Forum Frameworx (Business Processes Framework, Information Framework, Application Framework); Methodologies: Scrum. Tools: Apache Service Mix ESB, Apache Camel, Vaadin, JMS, Terracotta ehCache.XMLJavaHibernateMongoDBSpring BootRedisMicroserviceApache CamelJakarta MessagingSOAPSoftware Architecture & DesignElasticsearchApache Kafka
- $30 hourly👋Hey everybody and welcome to my Upwork page! I'm in Top Quality Android developers with more than 10 successful projects and 3000 hours logged with 5.0 feedback rating. That's why I'm highly proficient in mobile app development with more than 3 years of commercial experience in a wide variety of business areas. I always do my best to reach my goal,when working on a project, goals can be different but I try to find a way to find the best reasonable solutions. Here are the main technologies I work with: ↳ Android SDK; ↳ Java; ↳ Kotlin; ↳ MVP/MVVM Architectural Pattern; ↳ VCS GIT; ↳ RxJava 2; ↳ Data Binding; ↳ SQLite with Room; ↳ Firebase (Cloud Storage, Messaging, Crashlytics, Authentication) ; ↳ ButterKnife; ↳ Retrofit 2; ↳ Dagger 2; ↳ Glide\Picasso, Custom views; ↳ Google Services (Maps, Location, Ads, Places, Billing, Drive); ↳ Google Analytics, Branch IO; ↳ Experience writing and maintaining automated tests (JUnit, Mockito) I appreciate good and long-term relationships with my clients, therefore I always offer the solutions that satisfy the buyer in the long term. The high quality of my work is the priority for me. I also value good communication between my clients and me. I want to help you make your ideas come true so let's get in touch and discuss the projects of yours.XMLGoogle Maps APIGitJSONSQLite ProgrammingDagger 2Android SDKJavaRetrofitFirebase
- $20 hourlyExperienced Quality Assurance Engineer with a strong foundation in software testing methodologies, tools, and practices. Proficient in manual testing, bug reporting, and test case creation. Skilled in various testing environments, platforms, and technologies, and adept at collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure product quality. Solid understanding of networking concepts, database management, and API testing. Committed to delivering high-quality software solutions that meet user expectations and business requirements.XMLTest DesignTest Case DesignJSONSQLPostmanAPI TestingAndroidiOSMobile QAWeb TestingManual TestingSoftware QAmacOS
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.