Hire the best XPath Specialists in Ukraine
Check out XPath Specialists in Ukraine with the skills you need for your next job.
- $19 hourlyHi! My name is Oleksandr, I'm a Python programmer, and I'm looking forward to deal with different kinds of tasks. I am most experienced in: • web scraping • browser and os automation • data processing • creating telegram bots • apps with GUI My software and skills include: • Scrapy - collecting, parsing, and processing data from websites like amazon, airbnb, etc. in different formats (csv, json, .xlsx, .docx, database, pdf, and so on) • Selenium + selenium_wire - creating autotest, scraping information from all kinds of websites with with interception of responses. • Playwright - modern library to automate Chromium, Firefox and WebKit browsers with a single API. • PyQt - cross-platform toolkit for creating apps with GUI. • XPath + Requests - gathering information from the given websites • pandas - working with dataframes • aiogram - framework for writing telegram bots • peewee - ORM to for working with databases I am open to new experiences and ideas, so feel free to contact me and tell me what you're thinking on! I will gladly answer any questions you might have so that we can make the most of our cooperation. Best regards, OleksandrXPathWeb CrawlingDiscord Bot DevelopmentTelegram APIScriptingPostgreSQLFlaskAutomationData ExtractionData ScrapingPythonScrapypandasSelenium
- $20 hourlyHello UpWork! I do automation. Development of templates to automate many administrative and web workflows (ZennoPoster) I will do Web Scraping, Human emulation, GET/POST, Data Entry, Data Extraction, API/SQL integration, TelegramBots development etc; I work with websites, social networks, online stores, big files, forums etc. My experience more than 5 years in the project management, site administration, Search Engine Optimization, E-Mail Marketing, data scraping I like to focus on providing value to my clients and I consider my success as customer satisfaction. Do you have any questions? Just contact me I can't wait to help you take your business to the next level Below you can see a list of my skills and abilities. But my main ability is to solve the problems of my clients! :) • (4 year experience) Web automation. Development of templates to automate many administrative and web workflows (ZennoPoster): -- C# -- Regex -- XPath -- MySQL -- Post/Get -- Web Scraping -- API integration -- Human Emulation scripts • (1 year experience) E-Mail Marketing: -- Creating and configuring an SMTP mail server. -- Creating SH-scripts (automate config for mail server) -- PMTA Installing and configuring -- MailWizz Installing and configuring -- Mail warm up. • (3 years of experience) Websites’ promotion in search engines Google, Yandex, Bing: - website analytics; - keyword research; - semantic core clustering; - website structure development; - link building; - website content analysis; - assignment of tasks to copywriters; - assignment of tasks to program-developers; - work with text, behavioral and commercial ranking factors. • (4 years of experience) Project Manager: - Project design development Figma - Technical requirement development - Supervision of performance, verification of work. product testing. - Site administration, technical support, content moderation.XPathData ScrapingZennolab ZennoPosterC#Email SoftwareData MiningEmail AutomationAutomationMySQLOn-Page SEOTechnical SEOWeb Design
- $80 hourlyI am an expert in software engineering. In my daily work, I am using different programming languages to solve tasks, but my general languages are Python, PHP, and Go.XPathGoElasticsearchRelational DatabaseMongoDBDjangoJSONXMLWeb ScraperPython
- $10 hourlyI'm Junior QA Engineer, my goal is to become professional in the sphere of IT and get the opportunity to have a stable income in this field. The world of IT, computers and electronics is what I’m having passion for and all my adult life long I’ve been interested in this sphere. I think I'm good teamworker, communicative and responsible with creative thinking and analytical skills.XPathScrumTestrailHTMLCSSAgile Software DevelopmentSQLXMLSeleniumApache JMeterAPIPostmanJira
- $5 hourlyHi all, I have 10 + years of experience in Manual QA, QA team leadership, establishing QA processes on new projects. I have experience in testing complex projects, including real-time high loaded systems. Skills: - Manual test coverage and execution in bug tracking systems (Jira, HP ALM, Zephyr) - Creating Test documentation: test cases, bug reports, customized test plans, strategy, quality reports - Working with DataBases SQL, MYSQL, DB2 - Compatibility testing: Different win Browsers, and real mobile devices (iOS, Android) -Exploratory, Functional, System, Regression, UI/UX, Black/Grey Box Testing. - API (Postman) - Networking ( TCP/IP) Tools: Jira, Confluence, HP ALM, Testlink, Git, Bugzilla, Postman, Wireshark, Video analyzing tools ( Deckteck) 🥇 Certificates of Achievement: CISCO CCNAXPathCSSWiresharkXMLLinuxHTMLTCP/IPTest Case DesignTest PlanQA TestingSQLRESTful APIManual TestingPostmanWeb Testing
- $4 hourlyHello there! As a diligent and enthusiastic Junior Quality Control Engineer with a passion for software testing, I am excited to bring my expertise to your projects on Upwork. With a keen eye for detail and a commitment to ensuring top-notch product quality, I have honed my skills in meticulously testing and evaluating software applications. Throughout my experience, I have been actively involved in various testing methodologies, including functional, regression, and API testing. I am well-versed in crafting comprehensive test plans, executing test cases, and reporting detailed bug findings to drive continuous improvement. My ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams allows me to seamlessly integrate with your development team, ensuring smooth communication and swift issue resolution.XPathAndroid StudioCharles ProxyBug ReportsHTTPTest ReportTest Case DesignSecure SDLCQuality AssuranceAPI TestingCSSHTMLApache JMeterPostmanJira
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.