Hire the best Yardi Software Specialists in Canada
Check out Yardi Software Specialists in Canada with the skills you need for your next job.
- $65 hourlyProud daughter of a life-long entrepreneur and former teacher with a passion for storytelling and bringing ideas to life. Sara leads with positive communication and the art of scaffolding concepts to make ideas more accessible to her audience, clients, colleagues, and shareholders alike. She exudes strong ambassadorship, a business mindset, adaptive thinking, and an experience-enrichment approach to copy, content and business development. She has been published across several platforms including Reedsy.com, the Seattle NFT Museum, FELA tv, and The Urban Writers Publishing Co. Project Niches: - Email, Invoice, and Budget templates - Synthesizing key market-moving events - Synopses for artwork, - Captions for social media posts & NFTs - SEO / Primary & Secondary Keywords + Meta Tag Optimization - Resumes - Scripts for short films and YouTube tutorials - Essays - Grant and proposal writingYardi SoftwareMicrosoft WordYouTube DevelopmentCopywritingSalesProblem SolvingContract NegotiationContent StrategyCreative WritingMicrosoft OutlookMicrosoft OfficeScriptwritingFinal DraftTumblrMicrosoft ExcelGoogle DocsWordPress
- $45 hourlyAs a tax and accounting professional, I specialize in VAT compliance and financial analysis. My skills extend to efficient preparation of federal and provincial sales tax registration packages, ensuring swift client compliance. In accounting, I excel in managing accounts payable and receivable processes, executing cheque runs, and performing vendor reconciliations with keen attention to detail. I am committed to accuracy in As a seasoned tax professional and accounting assistant, I specialize in meticulous tax management and financial analysis. Whether you need precise VAT returns, cost-saving identification, or support for comprehensive tax examinations, I bring expertise in these areas. My skills extend to efficient preparation of federal and provincial sales tax registration packages, ensuring swift client compliance. In accounting, I excel in managing accounts payable and receivable processes, preparing AR reports and statements of account's, adhering to internal procedures and accounting standards. With a proactive approach and effective communication, I am a valuable asset for any team seeking proficiency in tax and accounting. Skills: - VAT Returns - Cost-saving Identification - Tax Examination Support - Sales Tax Registration - Accounts Payable/Receivable - Budgeting - Vendor Reconciliations - Financial Reconciliation - CommunicationYardi SoftwareProject PrioritizationMicrosoft SharePointXeroTableauMicrosoft Power BIMicrosoft ExcelValue-Added TaxTax TheoryManagement AccountingAccountingAccounting BasicsLight BookkeepingBookkeepingIndirect Tax
- $35 hourlyI am a full-cycle office accountant/ bookkeeper with 17 years experience. I am lucky enough to have started my journey in accounting on paper. I am tech savvy, proficient in various computerized accounting systems, without forgetting about the basics (debits, credits, GAAP etc). Personal Details Highest Level of Education: DCS / DEC Total years of experience: 17 Skills * Accounting Software * Accounts Receivable * Property Management * General Ledger Accounting * Accounts Payable * Bank Reconciliation * General Ledger Reconciliation * Yardi * Bookkeeping * Financial Statement Preparation * QuickBooks * Accounting * Payroll * Budgeting * Sage * Financial Report Writing * Journal Entries * GAAP * Migration * Balance Sheet ReconciliationYardi SoftwareDocument Management SystemPayroll ReconciliationAccount ReconciliationBank ReconciliationXeroSageSage 50 AccountingAccountingIntuit QuickBooksAccounting Basics
- $30 hourlyEducation & Certifications: - Bachelor of Business Administration, Specialization in Accounting - Completed final exam for CPA Ontario Designation-CFE Overview: I am a result-driven accountant with a keen eye for detail, dedicated to delivering accurate financial statements and providing innovative accounting solutions to businesses. With a strong organizational and communication skill set, I have successfully worked across various industries, creating and maintaining accounting frameworks and financial models for clients. Specialization in Industries: - Real Estate & Construction - Investment Management Organizations - Multi-trade Contractor Organizations - Small businesses Services Offered: - Comprehensive accounting framework and software setup - One-time consultations for financial guidance - Bookkeeping services, including AR/AP, bank reconciliation, sales and expense tracking, and payroll - Accounting services such as inventory management, budgeting, custom reports, and financial statements - Assisting business owners in understanding the financial impact of their decisions - Developing business models - Budgets and forecasts implementation Let's collaborate to enhance your financial success!Yardi SoftwareWave AccountingFinancial ModelingProject AccountingAccounts Receivable ManagementXeroAccounts Payable ManagementFinancial AccountingFinancial ReportData EntryBank ReconciliationCash Flow StatementBookkeepingMicrosoft ExcelBalance SheetIntuit QuickBooks
- $20 hourlyI am a Chartered Accountant and have over 13 years of experience in bookkeeping, tax filings and financial reporting. I mainly performed tax filing, bookkeeping, bank reconciliations, GL reconciliations, developing charts of accounts, migration of accounting software, invoice generation, and working capital management. Extensive experience of bookkeeping through Quickbooks Desktop, Quickbook Online, Wave, Xero, Freshbooks, oodo, Zoho Books, Yardi accounting software. My mission is to provide top-of-the-line service to my clients and build long-term and sustainable relationships. Services: - Bookkeeping - Working Capital Management - Bank Reconciliation - Setting up/ running QuickBook - Preparation of Financial Statements - Corporate Income Tax returns filing - Personal Income Tax returns filingYardi SoftwareFreshBooksXeroOdooWave AccountingBusiness ValuationAccounts Receivable ManagementAccounts Payable ManagementBusiness ModelingSystem ConfigurationDashboardAccount ReconciliationBank ReconciliationChart of AccountsIntuit QuickBooks
- $25 hourlyTesting the testness of this test database for a test client in a test world with no taste but waterYardi SoftwareFund AccountingReal EstateReal Estate Financial ModelAccounting
- $45 hourlyI am a project consultant with experience in Administration, Project management, Operations management and Product management. I am here to help you manage the backend of your business while freeing up your time so you can focus on scaling your business.Yardi SoftwareProduct ManagementCalendar ManagementManagement SkillsScrumCustomer ServiceProject ManagementProduct BacklogTravel PlanningExpense ReportingMicrosoft ProjectGoogle WorkspaceMicrosoft OfficeVirtual Assistance
- $30 hourlyProfile * Qualified accountant with Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation from Canada, with over 10 years' experience in finance and accounting, seeking Accountant position. * Highly experienced in full-cycle accounting, bookkeeping, financial statements preparation, audit review, investment assessment. * Excellent knowledge of financial statement analysis and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises (ASPE) and experienced in Financial Reporting, Risk Assessment, Cash Flow Analysis, Financial Modeling, Budgeting and Data Analysis. * In-depth knowledge of capital market and fixed income securities. * Known to be multi-tasking, excellent oral and written communicator, self-motivated, results driven and able to work independently. * Excellent analytical, problem-solving, time management, attention to detail, documentation, and organizational skills.Yardi SoftwareMultitaskingXeroQuickBooks OnlineFinancial Analysis & ValuationFinancial Variance AnalysisBudgetCash Flow AnalysisAccountingAnalytical PresentationMicrosoft ExcelFinancial Analysis
- $25 hourlyPROFILE Experienced and highly skilled accountant with 6 years of experience in real estate industry, currently working towards obtaining CPA designation. Strong understanding of full cycle accounting, cash flow forecasting and budgeting. Specialized expertise in property management accounting for commercial properties. Competent under pressure and able to manage tight deadline. Good team player, strong relationship building skills and effective collaboration with management, coworkers, vendors, and clients. KEY SKILLS * Yardi, Microsoft Excel, Word * GST Filling * G/L Entry and Invoice Review * Bank Reconciliations * Financial Reports and Budgets * Operating Cost Reconciliations * Cash Flow Forecasting * Assist with External Auditors * Variance Analysis * Assist with Operation Teams * Lease Review and Rent Roll Posting * Fulfill Landlord /Tenants RequestYardi SoftwareManagement AccountingProperty ManagementAccounting
- $28 hourlyResults driven Senior Accountant offering strong leadership and mentorship skills. Directs and reviews balance sheet and income statement reconciliations, oversees internal monthly reporting, prepares financial statements, and conducts variance analysis. Adept at researching complex accounting matters, with a self-motivated and adaptable nature for fast paced environments ensuring compliance with industry standards and collaborating with stakeholders. Proven track record in improving financial reporting accuracy, implementing process enhancements, and driving internal control enforcement including Big 4 experience and in final stages of CPA examinations. Key Strengths: * Demonstrated strong experience in Yardi Voyager, MRI, and other Prop-tech accounting software. * Proven knowledge of debt and REIT related financial metrics/KPIs. * Adept at IFRS, US GAAP, Sarbanes Oxley, and relevant accounting standardsYardi SoftwareBookkeepingFinancial AccountingAccountingProperty ManagementMRI SoftwareArgusReal EstateFinancial Analysis
- $25 hourlyi have over 15 years of office administration. I am committed to work. I learn very quickly and with flexible timing.Yardi SoftwareAdministrateReceptionist SkillsZoho BooksHubSpotOracleSalesforceSales & MarketingPowerPoint PresentationMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft WordReal Estate
- $22 hourlyHardworking individual looking to obtain a career opportunity to fully utilize my training and skills. I am looking for a reputable company to expand my learning, knowledge, and experience by obtaining a full/part-time opportunity. I have 8 years of experience in recreation therapy/rehab, 3 years of experience in bookkeeping, 2 years as a sales consultant, and over 10 years of experience in management and administration. I have a passion to grow, learn and excel in my career. I have completed all my schooling in an online setting which has given me the discipline and problem-solving skills required to thrive in any environment. I have significant training in Sage, QuickBooks, ADP payroll, Salesforce/Yardi, Microsoft and various other programs.Yardi SoftwareCarepointCareer CoachingCase ManagementMicrosoft ExcelSchedulingQuickBooks OnlineSage 50 AccountingSalesforceADP Workforce NowPayroll ReconciliationTypingManagement SkillsBookkeepingGeneral Transcription
- $20 hourlyI have 5 years of property accounting experience. My experience includes financial reporting, CAM reconciliations, maintaining tenant ledgers and leases, as well as month-end close. I am proficient in Yardi, Excel, Quickbooks and Appfolio.Yardi SoftwareFinancial ReportingReal EstateBookkeepingCPAAccounts PayableAccountingAccounts ReceivableMicrosoft ExcelFinancial AccountingBudget ManagementBank Reconciliation
- $20 hourlyA Certified Public Accountant with more than 10 years of experience in overall accounting specializing on Corporate, General Accounting and Financial Planning. I have been working in a shared services company catering US based in-house clients. I had an experience doing bookkeeping services on small scale companies and preparing income tax returns on per individual or company. Analysis is one of my forte as I always apply analysis in every work I performed. Why should you hire me? Because I continuously delivered results with quality and efficiency and at low cost.Yardi SoftwareSageOracle CloudFinancial StatementSarbanes-Oxley ActOracle E-Business SuiteGAAPProperty ManagementProject AccountingBookkeepingData EntryOracle NetSuiteBank ReconciliationAccounts PayableMicrosoft Excel
- $35 hourlyPROMOTIONAL OFFER: Ask me about my no commitment FREE TRIAL! Accomplished Real Estate Accounting and Finance professional with a CPA designation based in Toronto, Canada. I have over 8 years of experience in the real estate industry providing accounting and finance services to Institutional clients and worked with various types of ownership structures and real estate assets (office, retail, industrial, multi-family, condominium, co-op housing, development). Currently working as a Manager of Real Estate Accounting at a Real Estate Investment Management company where I oversee the Finance and Accounting department with assets in both the USA and Canada. I provide a comprehensive array of real estate services, placing particular emphasis on Accounting and Investment Management. My aim is to draw upon our team's extensive experience in Property Management and Investment Management for institutional clients and apply the proven methodology to enhance your own investments, ultimately contributing to the growth of your investment or the properties you manage. My suite of services is designed to streamline processes and optimize profitability for the clients. From full service property accounting, to property and investment management, including investor and other stakeholder relationships – I am dedicated to providing tailored, comprehensive solutions that cater to your unique requirements. Whether you are an investor or an organization looking to outsource their real estate accounting, my services are tailored to meet your unique business needs. Partner with me and unlock the full potential of your real estate investments at an accessible price point. Contact me now to book a free consultation. SOFTWARE EXPERTISE: Yardi Voyager, Yardi Breeze, DoorLoop, Rent Manager, Quickbooks, Wave Accounting, Buildium, Appfolio, Juniper Square, Microsoft Office (including excel modelling) Some of my services include: - Accounting Manager/Accountant Service - Tax Ready Financial Statements - Monthly or Quarterly reports for each Property - Investor Reporting - Cash Management - Property Management - Budgets/Forecast - CAM/Tax Reconciliation - AR and AP Management - Oversee annual tax filing - Stakeholder Relationships and deliverables (Lender, Investor, Tenant, Government, Vendors) - GST/HST Filing (for Canadian clients)Yardi SoftwareQuickBooks OnlineCash Flow AnalysisFinancial ReportingBudgetFinancial Variance AnalysisCommercial LeaseProperty ManagementFund AccountingWave AccountingReal EstateCPABank ReconciliationBookkeepingMicrosoft Excel
- $20 hourlyIf you need virtual admin, social media, graphic design, cold calls/emails or any office assistance, I am happy to help! I understand it is difficult to find capable and experienced staff and it's not in everyone's budget to hire one which is why i customize pricing to each client/business. A little about me: I have 5 years of experience in administrative work, office management, event planning, social media planning, scheduling and much more. I have worked with real estate agents, lawyers, insurance brokers, office sales managers to acquire the skills i can offer to you. I am organized, efficient, reliable and very easy to communicate with. I am also a self-starter and someone who likes to take initiative instead of always being told what to do. I take my time to learn about my client's and their business so i can personalize each individual experience to them. If you need someone who you don't always need to instruct and can mostly self-manage, someone to make the day to business operations smoother, to bring more business to your company or any other goals you may have, feel free to reach out for a chat. Looking forward to working together!Yardi SoftwareScheduling & Assisting ChatbotSchedulingData EntryOrganize & Tag FilesEvent ManagementSocial Media AdvertisingDocument AnalysisAdministrative SupportReal Estate MarketingCold EmailCold CallingEmail AutomationMicrosoft OfficeReceptionist Skills
- $15 hourlySeasoned Accounting Support professional with proven skills in managing routine and complex business accounting needs. Expert in Global industry standards, state requirements and federal regulations. Expert in GAAP with general ledger experience and Final Accounts, Tax filing.Yardi SoftwareFinance & AccountingBudget PlanningCost AccountingTax AccountingTax ReturnADP Workforce NowQuickBooks OnlinePayroll AccountingBank ReconciliationAccountingManagement AccountingAccounting Basics
- $28 hourlyI am a graduate from Tyndale university where I completed my bachelor’s degree in psychology and have hopes of one day pursuing a career in counselling. Have experience with accounts receivable, customer service, and office administration.Yardi SoftwareSocial WorkPayment ProcessingDatabase AdministrationRetailCommunication SkillsCustomer ServiceInterpersonal SkillsOffice AdministrationMicrosoft ExcelCritical Thinking SkillsAccounts ReceivablePOS TerminalInvoicingPsychology
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.