Hire the best Zabbix Specialists in Serbia
Check out Zabbix Specialists in Serbia with the skills you need for your next job.
- $35 hourly• Expert linux server administrator and DevOps • Apache2 webserver configuration (vhosts, proxy,load balancing) • NGINX webserver configuration from scratch (load balancer, proxy) • Docker containers, debugging, configuring compose files, docker swarm. • Qemu-KVM, Proxmox virtualization, LXC containers. • SFTP configuration for FTP access. • IPtables for blocking traffic in or out. • Issuing and implementation of SSL certificates in Nginx/Apache2. • HTTPS implementation, redirection from Non-SSL to SSL. • Expert skills in configuring/installing Zabbix monitoring. • Installing Zabbix agents, alerting, triggers, log monitoring, graphs. • Implementation of Maxmind GeoIP2 modules Apache/NGINX. • Configuring GeoIP based country blocks, redirections based of client IP's. • Ansible server orchestration. Configuring playbooks. • AWS, Digitalocean, Linode, Azure. • VPN implementation(OpenVPN,wireguard) • Proxy installation/setup • Cloudflare CDN implementation • MySQL, Redis, MongoDB installation/configuration. • Linux server file backups, mysql backups. • Linux shell scriptingZabbixBash ProgrammingAmazon EC2AnsibleSystem AdministrationLinuxUbuntuSSLDockerApacheNGINXCloudflareDevOpsKVM VirtualizationLinux System Administration
- $50 hourlyLinux server installation and configuration. Virtualization systems: VMware, Proxmox. Cloud providers: AWS, GCloud, DigitalOcean. IaC (Terraform, Pulumi) Web server, web proxy configuration (Apache, Nginx, Traefik, Caddy, HAproxy). Monitoring servers, apps and network devices with Zabbix and Prometheus. Logging with Promtail+Loki, tracing with Tempo Grafana Containers: building and deploying Docker containers and services via docker compose. Container orchestration: Kubernetes. Writing Helm charts. GitOps with ArgoCD. CI/CD: GitlabCI, Jenkins, Ansible. Python and Go scriptingZabbixMac OS X AdministrationCI/CDPrometheusGitKubernetesDevOpsWindows AdministrationLinux System AdministrationGrafanaAsteriskGoogle Cloud Platform
- $40 hourlyFull-stack Monitoring I am a monitoring professional with over 10 years wide experience in IT. I started out as a technical support engineer and learned to get on well with people, then I expanded my background, got some certifications and became a system administrator. Good communication skills, the deep technical background, the desire to learn something new and benefit the business led me to the business processes optimization service (and then BI department), where I was inspired by the data analysis and business monitoring concept. Now I'm in charge of monitoring and Incident management in a large financial company. My core skills are: - OS and general software: Windows (AD, DNS, DHCP, DFS, EFS, GP, IIS, MSSQL, MSExchange, etc), Linux (Apache, Nginx, HAProxy, Keepalived, MySQL, Postgresql, Jira, Confluence, etc) - Monitoring software: Zabbix, Grafana, GrayLog, Kibana, ElasticSearch, NFSen, SCOM, HostMonitor, External monitoring services - Coding: Python, Bash, PowerShell, PHP, JS, VBS. Certifications: Zabbix 4.0 Expert (2019), Cisco CCNA (2013), Microsoft MCSA: Security (2003/2008); I'm responsible and inquisitive, always looking for a creative challenge. I'll glad to hearing you and help you and your business.ZabbixSoftware IntegrationIT ManagementManagement SkillsPrometheusPostgreSQLWindows PowerShellPythonKibanaAtlassian JIRAMySQLNGINXGrafanaWindows ServerLinux System Administration
- $30 hourlyExperienced SysAdmin with a demonstrated history of 6+ years working in the field of Windows Server administration. Highly skilled in Active Directory, WSUS, Windows Server 2008/2016 administration as well as Desktop OS Windows 7-10.ZabbixWindows 10 AdministrationOpenVPNPfSenseMicrosoft SharePointMicrosoft Hyper VWordPressProxmox VEMicrosoft IISWindows AdministrationWindows Server
- $40 hourlyPROFESSIONAL SUMMARY Network Engineer, Datacenter Engineer with over fifteen years of experience in IT field, providing design and solution for mission critical network, datacenter systems, and technical leadership. Expertise in networking concepts, TCP/IP protocol, Voip and network security. Knowledge of firewall, networking setup and administration, VPN, bandwidth management. Several years of experience in virtualization technology VMware-ESXI, vCenter, vSan, vMware-Horizon-(VDI), cloud computing (Azure), Veeam backup and replication solution for virtualization and Veeam O365 backup, tape drive backup solution (integration with veeam). Proxmox virtualization technology and Proxmox backup solution. Microsoft Server Management and Linux server management. Proven record in developing procedures that improve information security and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment. Experience with various network equipment *includingZabbixVPNDNSVeeamMikroTik RouterOSCisco Certified Network ProfessionalCisco Certified Network AssociatePfSenseVMware ESX ServerRoutingWindows ServerNetwork AdministrationMikroTikCiscoVirtualization
- $60 hourlyI'm a seasoned Team Lead and Senior SysOps with extensive experience in managing system administrators and DevOps teams. I specialize in developing architectural solutions, configuring servers, and implementing high-availability clusters for microservices apps. • Proficient in LINUX, AIX, VMWARE ESX 5-6, Kubernetes, and SAN • Expert in full project management and system migrations • I value regular communication and collaboration, ensuring successful project completion.ZabbixPrometheusGrafanaApache KafkaNGINXPostfix SMTP ServerSquidStorage Area NetworkKubernetesDockerVMware ESX ServerCI/CDGitLabLinux System AdministrationAIX
- $50 hourlyЖелаемая должность и зарплата DevOps, системный администратор, инженер, 3 000 технический специалист € Специализации: - DevOps-инженер - Системный инженер - Системный администратор Занятость: полная занятость, частичная занятость, проектная работа График работы: полный день, сменный график, гибкий график, удаленная работа Желательное время в пути до работы: не имеет значенияZabbixOpenShiftKubernetesPostgreSQLELK StackApache GroovyAeon Blue Software NEXUSGitJenkinsMLOpsDevOps
- $25 hourlyAvailable IMMEDIATELY! I am an experienced administrator proficient in VMware, Zabbix, Windows Server, Linux and networking. With a strong background in managing virtual environments, centralizing monitoring systems, and Windows servers administration, I can efficiently handle your IT infrastructure needs. VMware administration: - consulting - installing VMware infrastructure - upgrade VMware infrastructure - deploay Windows VMs - deploay Linux VMs - installing vSphere hosts - installing vCenters - creating clusters, network settings, storage settings in vCenter - installing and implementing vSphere Replication - installing and implementing vSphere Data Protection & Recovery - server migration from Hyper-v, oVirt, P2V,... - other tasks in vmware Network administration: - consulting - create VLANs - create subnets - create access lists - routing - firewall settings - monitoring - beckup - detecting network problems Windwos server administration: AD, DNS, DHCP, GPO Linux administration: zabbix, postfix, apache, mysql, graylog,...ZabbixCiscoVMware ESX ServerNetwork AdministrationVirtual LANCisco RouterWindows AdministrationVMware AdministrationCentOSUbuntuLinuxWindows ServerVMWareVMware vSphere
- $15 hourlyHi everyone - I am looking for a new role and would appreciate your support. Thank you in advance for any connections, advice, or opportunities you can offer. #OpenToWorkZabbixAWS Cloud9DebianFTPMariaDBMySQLPHPOracleVMware AdministrationGitCiscoDockerLinux System AdministrationNGINXPython
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.