Hire the best Zendesk Specialists in Brazil
Check out Zendesk Specialists in Brazil with the skills you need for your next job.
- $10 hourly- Certified Customer Support Specialist (Brazilian Portuguese and English). - Copywriter - Translator - Designer (Canva) - Affiliate marketing specialist, email marketing campaigns - Developer (Junior) More about me: Systems Analyst and Computer Developer, currently doing a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science. During the past few years, I have worked in the IT field of specialization localizing User Interfaces, Websites, Computer Programs, Hardware Manuals, Technical Manuals, WordPress Websites, etc. Brazilian native and bilingual (my second language is English). I am also a student of modern Hebrew. I also have studies and experiences related to spirituality and esoteric studies. Education: UNESA (Universidade Estácio de Sá) - System Analysis and Development Studies in Linguistics and Language Education Bachelor Social Worker Graduated by the University of Ribeirão Preto Information Technologies Studies English Language Specialist by SENAC Language Institute Embassy CES – New York City. Year: 2001 (English Studies) Advanced Spanish in the University of Salamanca Hardware Technician (2020 – Udemy) Array Methods (2020 – Grasshopper App) Coding Fundamentals II (2020 – Grasshopper App) Coding Fundamentals I (2020 – Grasshopper App) Post-Graduation In Marketing and Digital Communication (On-Going) Work Experience: List Building Lifestyle - Customer Support Agent (phone, Zoom meetings, email handling) - my current job. Specialized Services Representative (current) – Brazil Center – Claro Brazil 2020 Language Teacher (English and Portuguese) Simultaneous Interpreter for Christ Community Church – 1998 – 2004 Translator for Cutting Edge Ministries – 2001 -2005 Freelance Translator for Trusted Translations -2008 Art Translator for Japan/Brazil Immigration Ministries – 2008 DELL Computers - Hardware sales 2008 Medical and Pharmaceutical Industry – 3M, Johnson & Johnson – 2010 Chemical Industry Translations – PETROBRAS – 2011 Reputation Institute – Walmart and Dow Chemical cases -2011 Tourism – Brazilian Government (Minas Gerais –Brazil) -2011 Mining Industry – Anglo American Brazil (website) – 2011 Scriptware – Translator/Proofreader – since 2011 Planner Traduções – since 2012 Subtitling services for Vertaalbureau.nl – since 2012 Trade Languages Inc. USA – since 2013 Words and Words (Translation Agency) – Current Xplanation (Translation Agency) – current freelance translator 2017 (languages: French and English to Brazilian Portuguese) Aardwolf (2017) – terminology creation, research, and translation of part of the Website. NextFit – Content writer and transcreator (2017). Posts and essays about multivitamins, supplements, and other subjects related to fitness and supplementation. Customer Care Operator (Atento, 2018 – 2019) Ewaider & CO – Content writer (2019 - 2022) Participation in the Development of Kurumimapp (2020) Participation in the setting and translation of cur.to App (2020) Magma Translations – Freelance translator (2020) Twelve -Twelve (Brazilian Virtual Assistant 2020-2021) Game Development Department Assistant (Otherworlds Inc.- 2022) You Shall Thrive (Executive Assistant -2022)ZendeskBrazilian Portuguese DialectSocial Media WebsiteCustomer SupportOnline Chat SupportWebsite ContentEmail CommunicationEnglish to Brazilian Portuguese TranslationTechnical SupportAdministrative SupportEmail SupportPhone SupportCustomer ServiceSEO Writing
- $20 hourlyI am an expert VA/Admin Support, well knowledgeable in handling different tasks from data entry, research, file and list maintenance, and development, and other general administration jobs. Experienced in using tools such as Shopify, Zendesk... Expert Customer Service with more than 9 years of experience working on sales and customer support. I always ensure I deliver quality results ahead of the deadline, can easily take new tasks/instructions.ZendeskSocial Media WebsiteCustomer SupportShopify
- $10 hourlyI worked for 9 years in a Company (Maugan srl - Il Bussetto) which makes small leather goods in Milan, Italy. My job included the following tasks: Customer Service Customer Support via phone, social media (Facebook and Instagram) and e-mail in English, as the majority of the customers were from outside Italy. This included any type of customer requests: basic information (such as details about the product listed on the website), help with the purchasing process, returning purchase, claim management and so on. Customer service was also managed via Zendesk (Support & Chat). I also translated tasks for their newsletters and press releases. Due to the latter task, I've also become a fast typer on keyboard. Outbound Logistic Order preparation and packaging for private customers and stores, both online and brick and mortar ones. Inbound Logistic Order management: receiving of customized orders, creation of customized orders and sending it to the factory. Those orders were sent via Excel Form. Warehouse stocks management: checking if products on B2B and B2C (respectively Wordpress and Shopify based) are out of stock and, in the latter case, making a refill order to be sent to the factory. Procurement of goods for both outbound logistics (packaging and the like) and other material to ensure proper operation of the office, such stationery and the like. Concerning my Português skills, I have been in a relationship with a brazilian woman for 8 years, now. I learned the idiom having daily conversation with her in português and then fine-tuned it traveling in Brazil every year.ZendeskPhone CommunicationEcommerceGeneral TranscriptioneCommerceData EntryMicrosoft ExcelEnglish to Italian TranslationDocumentationTranslationAudiovisual TranslationEnglishItalianAudio RestorationAudio Mastering
- $21 hourlyHey, I'm Tiago! Over the past decade of collective experiences through various professional pathways, I've found my two main passions in life: people and ideas. Using my experience working within the legal system as a lawyer, heading different companies, and using my innate purpose for communication and connecting people, I am now ready to bring my time, dedication and inspiration to companies to see how I can help take you to the next level. My areas of experience and expertise lay within the realms of marketing, eCommerce management, community moderation, social media moderation and creative strategy solutions. I have fluency in G-suite, Zendesk, Shopify, Freshdesk, Veeqo, Slack and more. Hope to connect with you soon! TiagoZendeskCommunity EngagementEmail CommunicationCustomer ServiceInterpersonal SkillsBrazilian Portuguese DialectCommunity ManagementCustomer SupportCommunication EtiquetteEmail SupportMarketing
- $7 hourlyI like dealing with people ,aggregator, ease of change, teamwork and acceptance of new ideas. Strong and effective verbal and writing skills. Dynamic, I have strong problem solving skills, commitment to ,quality, initiative and leadership spirit. initiative with the ability to multi-task and detail-oriented in a fast-paced environment I have good proficiency in English and Portuguese. Very interested in learning new things and work with the most variable jobs.ZendeskSEO WritingGeneral TranscriptionEnglish to Portuguese TranslationCustomer Relationship ManagementIn-App SupportOnline Chat SupportPortuguese to English TranslationTranslationEmail HandlingAppointment SettingManagement DevelopmentOnline Research
- $20 hourly12+years of experience in customer service, customer support, and technical support. Bilingual (fluent in English and Portuguese), analytical and problem solver profile. Basic Italian, Japanese, French and intermediate Spanish Experienced user of the following CRM tools: * Helpshift * Zendesk * Dixa * iLog (AppleCare CRM tool) * Salesforce * Freshdesk * Radix (HP old CRM) * HugMe Experienced user of the SaaS Office 365* Experienced System administrator of Windows server* Experienced user of data analysis platforms, such as: * Power BI Experienced user of cloud-computing platforms, such as: * Snowflake * Amazon AWS * Node.js Technician knowledge of the systems: * Android * iOS, * MacOS * WatchOS * Windows (98 and onwards, always updated) Technician level of knowledge in lan, hardware and general IT troubleshooting* Perks: * Self-taught * Outside of the box thinking * Easygoing Achievements: 2020 Q1 and Q3 Top performer - 5CA / Epic Games Top 10 C-Sat among global agents for 3 consecutive months - AppleCare - 2016ZendeskSQLDevOpsCustomer SupportSystem ConfigurationHTMLCommunication EtiquetteHardware TroubleshootingTechnical SupportMicrosoft Active DirectoryPython ScriptProduct KnowledgeWeb DevelopmentEmail SupportEnglish
- $20 hourlyI´m a native of Brazil and I am fluent in speaking and writing in the Portuguese language. I work mainly with editing and writing articles for blogs in Portuguese; customer support; virtual assistant; audio transcripts in Portuguese; translations from English to Brazilian Portuguese. I have the ability to communicate with people from different hierarchical levels. I have an Office package domain. Intermediary English. I´m a disciplined, dedicated, ethical, creative, communicative and easy interpersonal professional. I find it easy to work in a team, leading people and providing training.ZendeskData EntryOrder TrackingSalesforce Service CloudTime ManagementInterpersonal SkillsEmail SupportCustomer SupportProduct Knowledge
- $10 hourlyAs an experienced Bilingual Customer Service Agent, I embody the epitome of reliability, diligence, and adaptability. With an impressive track record spanning over 8 years, I have consistently delivered unparalleled professionalism and efficiency in catering to the needs of valued customers. I am proficient in utilizing a wide range of communication tools, including Zendesk, Gorgias, Zoho Mail, Shopify, Shipmonk, FB, Instagram, Zoom, Google Sheets, Outlook, and Slack. This proficiency allows me to effectively engage with customers and resolve their queries promptly. Furthermore, I am comfortable taking ownership of tasks and making things happen. With a results-driven attitude, I consistently strive to exceed expectations and deliver exceptional service. My communication style is caring and friendly, always prioritizing client satisfaction and retention. Collaboration is key in any team environment, and I pride myself on being a team player. I possess strong time management skills and am motivated to go above and beyond to achieve success. I look forward to hearing from you.ZendeskData EntryShopifyeCommerceAirtableAnswered TicketCustomer ServiceGorgiasGeneral TranscriptionSlackProduct KnowledgeEnglish to Brazilian Portuguese TranslationGoogle SheetsPortugueseOrder Tracking
- $14 hourlyThe NINJA that you are looking for! With over six years of Customer Service/Community Management experience and two years of Team Management experience. I am a professional, a team player, a quick learner, and also an independent worker. Competitive sometimes (When it comes to helping my team be the best team), and as long as I have detailed info, you can give me any tasks and I will do it perfectly. A fluent English speaker with an American English Accent, I use spoken English 90% of my day, so I'm pretty used to it. Knowledge about Shopify: — Setting up a store — Theme Translation/Customization — General store management(create, update orders, create discounts…) — App/Extensions — CJ drop-shipping, AliExpress, Oberlo, I already know how to use them. Customer Service: — Customer Service (Live Chat, Email Support, and Social Media CS) — Store Management — Social Media Management — Solve disputes and external complaints — Refunds and reshipment — Facebook Business Suite — Zendesk(Tickets, Live Chat, Creating triggers/automation) — PC Hardware Specs 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB 16 GB RAM Windows 11 OS Languages: Portuguese(Native) Spanish(B2-C1) English(C1)(American English) If this information is relevant, I enjoy music (samba, pagode, rap, electro, techno, pop, rock, pretty much whatever that has a guitar), classical music too, it's a long list… I enjoy video games, biking, and swimming are my favorite outdoor activities. My personality type is: ISFJ-TZendeskHelpdeskEmail Technical SupportEnglish to Brazilian Portuguese TranslationTechnical SupportCommunity ManagementEnglish to Spanish TranslationSocial Media WebsiteShopifyGamingEnglishPortugueseeCommerceCustomer ServicePortuguese to English Translation
- $10 hourlyI'm a reliable, friendly, and enthusiastic person who loves to relate to people. I've been working with international companies within a B2C environment, dealing with clients from Europe, US, and Brazil. Plenty of experience in platforms, such as HelpScout, Zendesk, Slack, and Shopify as well as the payment systems PayPal, Multibanco, Visa Checkout, Mollie, Ebanx, and PagBrasil. My main skills are in: | Live Chat | Ticket Systems | Order Fulfilling | Shopify Admin | Data Entry | Customer Support | Social Media Management | eBay | Slack | Asana | Libsyn | Loom | Kajabi | Zendesk In the purchasing department, I've been responsible for the after-sales procedures, follow-up, tracking, canceling, refund, resending of products, and other related tasks. I'm very comfortable dealing with customers and assisting them through LiveChat, e-mail/ ticket systems, and social media channels. I'm able to handle angry customers and help them solve issues with ease, satisfying their expectations.ZendeskEnglish to Portuguese TranslationFollowing ProceduresAnswered TicketAsanaShopifyPayPalChat & Messaging SoftwareProduct OnboardingOrder TrackingPortugueseEmail Support
- $10 hourly• Skills in digital brand protection and intellectual material, digital presence analysis, SEO, and trademark care. • I enjoy learning new ways to more practical solutions, develop in the company, and grow in the job market. • Experience with product development, graphic packaging and projects.ZendeskSlackGoogle DocsMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft PowerPointMicrosoft WordAdobe PhotoshopAdobe IllustratorRhinoceros 3D
- $20 hourlyHello everyone! My name is Giulia, I'm a Customer Service Specialist with a large experience in operations management, graduated in Marketing, fluent English speaker, and a hard worker! I have been working with online businesses for 5+ years in customer service-related areas such as Customer Experience, Social Media, Sales, Project management, etc. I'm familiar with a variety of platforms and tools such as Zendesk, LiveChat, Gorgias, Edesk, Freshdesk, ClickUp, Monday, Jira, among others while working for e-commerce/dropshipping (Walmart, Amazon,Shopify) stores, start-ups and technology businesses. I'm a team player who also likes to work independently. I have great communication skills, I'm versatile and eager to learn new things as I'm always looking to improve myself as well as looking for new opportunities to grow professionally and personally. I also feel confident in leaving my comfort area and working with different things. I'm passionate about everything I put my energy into, I have my own quiet office to work and a high-speed internet connection. My goal is to build a solid long-term relationship with my future hire and if you're looking for a fun, dedicated, hard worker, stop right there, you've found it! I'd like to know more about your project and I hope you reach out!ZendeskProject ManagementSocial Customer ServiceCommunication EtiquetteIntercomCustomer ServiceCustomer SupportGoogle DocsSocial Media ManagementOrder TrackingFreshdesk
- $8 hourlyFully available. I am a keen learner and quite excited about learning new things. Also, I meet the deadline without any fear and can: -Make problem-solving methods -Analysis of complex data -Maintain confidentiality -Make the planning and productions secured Thank you for having a glance at my profile.ZendeskE-Commerce ManagementEmail SupportCustomer ServiceMicrosoft ExcelSMSShopifySlackPortuguese EditingTeaching PortugueseCustomer Support
- $12 hourlyI am a Brazilian technical writer, with great writing and communication skills in Portuguese and English. Capable of translating and transcribing with efficiency in both languages. Also, I have extensive experience using Microsoft Office tools, such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint, as well as Adobe tools like InDesing, Illustrator and Photoshop. I work as a Customer Support and I am comfortable using Zendesk e-mails, chat and Jira. I am also responsible for creating articles and guides for new and experienced users of the trading platform the company provides. I am comfortable using organizational tools for work, for example Trello and Artia. I am certified as an internal auditor for ISO 9001, so you can expect a excellent job from me.ZendeskEnglish to Portuguese TranslationEnglish to Brazilian Portuguese TranslationContent LocalizationAtlassian JIRACustomer SupportSEO WritingBlog WritingContent WritingTechnical WritingOffice 365ProofreadingBrazilian Portuguese DialectGeneral TranscriptionTranslation
- $12 hourlyHi, there! Welcome to my profile! I'm an experienced Virtual Assistant and Support Manager. I've worked as a VA and Customer Success Manager for a SaaS Company for years now. I'm skilled in multiple administrative areas, I'm used to managing and organizing schedules, emails, projects, and reports. I handle the day-by-day office routine and manage and train administrative staff. I also have some experience in project management and have worked on multiple projects organizing the workflow, distributing the tasks, checking ETAs, doing follow-ups, and getting the project to the finish line. Long-time experience in Customer Support and Customer Success, I've been a manager of the Customer Success Team, responsible for all support channels, including emails, ticketing systems, chat, and social media. My job was to create support processes and ensure they are being followed by the team, check and guarantee the quality of the given support, create and update training materials and SOPs, help the support team, and overall make the customers happy. I have experience as a home office freelancer, I've been working for home for the last 6 years. I consider myself a great communicator, mediator, and troubleshooter. I'm proactive and self-motivated. My mind is agile, and I like to think I'm a quick and critical thinker. I try to be very understanding and empathize with every person I meet. I'm a calm person, and I'm used to pressure or complicated situations that might come up while handling customers or co-workers I always try to communicate and express myself in an easy and accessible way. I'm open-minded, with an outgoing personality, I'm very friendly and sociable and I'm willing to work in a respectful and preferably joyful environment. Problem solver, flexible, interested, and willing to learn and exchange knowledge . Microsoft Office Suite; Google Docs, experience with spreadsheets, CRM tools, ticketing platforms, and Trello.ZendeskAtlassian JIRACRM EntriesGoogle DocsShopifySocial Media WebsiteCustomer SupportEmail HandlingCommunication SkillsGeneral Office Skills
- $30 hourlyEnthusiastic customer success professional with 10 years of experience working as a liaison between consumers and corporations. Maintain the highest level of integrity; dedicated to providing reliable and friendly service without ever compromising the reputation or competencies of the organisation. Very focused individual and highly motivated with 2 years of management experience. Competent team player who can deliver incredible customer experience by e-mail and messaging tools in English, Portuguese and Spanish. Extensive experience working with CRMs, Zendesk, Intercom, Help Scout, Shopify and many other CX tools. Skilled at mediating conflict and coming up with creative solutions that benefit both the company and customer. Proven management experience in effectively training competent customer service associates and continuing to provide outstanding service to customers. Expert at learning about new products and delivering information to customers in a way that is honest, educational and helpful. I'm currently studying UX/UI Design to further help customers and companies to deliver amazing experiences through innovative, useful and usable products.ZendeskCustomer SupportUser ExperienceCustomer ExperienceEnglishPortugueseChat & Messaging SoftwareOrder ManagementComplaint ManagementCustomer Service
- $25 hourlyHelpful and reliable with more than 10 years of vast experience in helping customers get what they want to their gratification and at the same time ensuring that sales goals are met to the satisfaction of the company. A fun friendly individual who is know for maintaining a professional environment in a hectic situation. Ability to work in high volume fast paced environmentZendeskCustomer SatisfactionCustomer Relationship ManagementRefund ProcessingOrder EntryInventory ReportPurchase OrdersProcurementSalesforceOrder FulfillmentSlackSAP Materials ManagementAccounts ReceivableCustomer Service
- $8 hourlyThank you for visting my profile, I am dedicated freelancer starting a career here on Upwork Platform. I have successfully worked for a freelance agency outside Upwork. I can provide excellent service for your customers such as answering emails, using ticket systems, dealing with chats or inbound and outbound calls. (All in Spanish and Portuguese BR languages.) I also know how to use in a basic level platforms such as Zendesk, Office365 and Google suits.ZendeskGeneral TranscriptionInterpersonal SkillsAdministrative SupportCommunication EtiquetteEmail CommunicationPhone SupportInbound InquiryFreshdesk
- $5 hourlyMy name is Zoraide, I'm a virtual assistant, I have 5 years of experience in the customer service area, I have experience in the biggest service platforms. Experience also in conversion of slips and abandoned cart. Order processing. I have a customer service team in English, Spanish and Portuguese.ZendeskCustomer SupportGoDaddyCustomer ServiceShopifyTrello
- $5 hourlyA Talented woman in customer service, with all skills developed to provide the best service to customers, with more than 4 years of experience and the best skills to offer quality work to my clients. Honest, patient and responsible :-)ZendeskBrazilian Portuguese DialectTranslationCastilian SpanishPhone CommunicationIncident ManagementTravel PlanningWritingSocial Media Content CreationSocial Media Management
- $28 hourly5+ years of experience in customer service, customer support, and technical support. Bilingual (fluent in English and Portuguese), problem solver profile Experienced user of the following CRM tools: * Helpshift * Zendesk * Dixa * iLog (AppleCare CRM tool) * Freshdesk * Hubspot Experienced user of the SaaS Office 365* Experienced user of data analysis platforms, such as: * Sisense for cloud data teams (Former Periscope Data) * Power BI Technician knowledge of the systems: * iOS, * MacOS, and * WatchOSZendeskAnswered TicketCustomer SupportCommunication EtiquetteEmail SupportOnline Chat SupportAnswering Product QuestionsEnglishTechnical SupportCustomer SatisfactionSaaSCustomer ServiceCustomer Support PluginCustomer Relationship ManagementCRM Software
- $15 hourlyHello, my name is Paulo Victor, 22, I am a very ambitious young Brazilian and very eager to grow up, however, I know my limits and always keep my feet on the ground. I have a good knowledge in the customer service area, already working in it for over 2 years. My first jobs were with virtual assistance, the first an internship at a small real estate company, working through Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp. The second, a formal job with a formal license, performed the service both via web and phone. My third professional experience was on the front line of support, fiber optic installer, dealing with customers all day. Anyway, I look for new opportunities in the job market, my goal is to contribute positively to the company aiming at my professional and personal growth. I intend to put my skills into practice and perform the role that I am given with determination, responsibility and a lot of interest in always acquiring new knowledge. Easy to understand, quick to learn, easy to communicate, organized, responsible for obligations and schedules, great interpersonal skills. I am available!ZendeskProduct KnowledgeProofreadingCommunication EtiquetteVirtual AssistanceBrazilian Portuguese DialectInterpersonal SkillsCustomer SupportEmail SupportPortugueseOrder TrackingSalesforce Service Cloud
- $13 hourlyHello! I am Karina, business graduate. During my time in college I have been working on many extracurricular projects to develop my skills, I have worked as: junior entrepreneur, administrative assistant, on national and international events organizations. These different experiences bought me a strong collection of skills such as project management, critical thinking, planning, human resources, and customer relationship. I am very active in language, human behavior, sales, and social media studies, I also have a good command of office software, like Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Google Drive. Moreover, I am fluent in English, Intermediary in Spanish, and native of the Portuguese language. I can contribute to your business with the most diverse types of activities from data entry, translation, market research and recruitment.ZendeskAdministrative SupportDesktop SupportEnglishCustomer SupportLatin American Spanish AccentTechnical TranslationBrazilian Portuguese DialectInterpersonal SkillsCandidate EvaluationData EntryTime ManagementCommunicationsMicrosoft ExcelTyping
- $6 hourlyI have a Business course, I have worked as a Customer Service Representative and Social Media Evaluator, But I can also work as a Data Entry Clark, Virtual Assistant and e-Book Creater. I can speak and communicate in English and Portuguese fluently. I have a dedicated Workplace, Desktop and a stable Internet Connection. I am very reliable and I work as a Professional. Customer Service Representative: (1 year experience) ● Asking questions that solve problems ● Handling delays ● Blending templates and free text ● Writing in your company’s brand voice ● Pushing content that boosts sales ● Phone Support ● Zendesk ● Shopify Other Jobs: ● Web Research ● Data Entry ● PDF to Excel Conversions ● PDF to Word Conversions ● Gmail & Google Drive (Sheets, Docs) ● Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) ● All Kind of Administrative Support TasksZendeskCustomer SupportEnglish to Portuguese TranslationBrazilian Portuguese DialectTranslationCustomer ServiceCustomer SatisfactionGoogle DocsData EntryEmail SupportOnline Chat SupportMicrosoft ExcelBusiness with 10-99 Employees
- $30 hourly6 years experience with customer-facing and development of digital products from scratch. Acted as CX lead for a Fintech, leading a 100% remote team, and was responsible for the structuring of the Zendesk, Help Center, and all Customer Service processes. Lead and structured customer service team to ensure KPIs were met including under 2hr average response time over 2,000 tickets. All the customer experience led me to play product management tasks, prioritizing users and business needs. I developed a strong ability to work closely with product, engineering, marketing, CS, and design teams, defining new strategies and feature releases. Responsible for the management of product roadmaps, and prioritizing the Engineering team sprints, using Github to manage the issues and project management tools like Asana and Trello. I acted as a key person to help in the development, launch, and management of 30+ courses, live training, and online events, achieving 2,000+ new students for the platform, helping clients with autoresponder campaigns, lead magnets, and structuring email marketing campaigns through InfusionSoft. I gained experience in editing HTML and landing pages and used Optimizely to create A/B and multivariate tests. Also acted as a talent recruiter using the Bullhorn tool.ZendeskWordPressData EntryCommunicationsVirtual AssistanceAgile Project ManagementProject ManagementFigmaProduct ManagementJiraCustomer ServiceA/B TestingGitHubTrelloAsana
- $5 hourlyHi, my name is Bruna. I have skills as a copywriter, translator, customer support, text formatter and related activities. I can help you with the following jobs. I like to have the freedom to be in touch with new projects every day, which also allows me to learn and always develop new skills. I am very excited to work with you. I translate your content from English to Portuguese as naturally and clearly as possible. I can transcribe your video I can assist with customer service I can help you correct your text, checking for grammar, spelling, punctuation, and more.ZendeskData EntryTranslationVirtual AssistanceBrazilian Portuguese DialectCustomer SupportCustomer ServicePortuguese to English TranslationEmail SupportPortuguese
- $15 hourlyPassionate about leading times, taking care of people and encouraging them to do more. 10 years of experience in customer service, quality of service and always looking for new learning and challenges. Strong interpersonal skills, communicative, dynamic, curious and restless.ZendeskLeadership SkillsCustomer ExperienceCustomer Insight AnalysisBooking Management SystemAdministrateCustomer Service AnalyticsCustomer ServiceMicrosoft OfficeHospitality & TourismGoogle SheetsSlackCommunity ManagementOffice Administration
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.