Hire the best Zendesk Specialists in Mexico
Check out Zendesk Specialists in Mexico with the skills you need for your next job.
- $25 hourlyFully bilingual (English-Spanish) customer service specialist with over 13 years of experience in customer-facing environments. I am passionate about customer service and have built a track record for exceeding customer expectations on a consistent basis. I am a quick learner and enjoy challenging myself.ZendeskCustomer SatisfactionCold CallingCommunicationsTranslationPublic RelationsSalesPhone CommunicationCustomer ServiceSchedulingCustomer SupportCustomer ExperienceTeam ManagementEmail Support
- $5 hourlyAs an Customer Service Pro, I strive to deliver top quality work to all of my clients. Over the last 4 years I have developed my skills as a Customer Service, Customer Support, Writing, Editing, Data Entry, Problem Solving, Microsoft Office projects, Internet Research and more. I have also worked with accounting and bookkeeping, and I am continuing to look for new clients in order to help them stay organized with their finances.ZendeskCustomer ServiceCustomer Support PluginCustomer SatisfactionFraud AnalysisSalesOrder TrackingOrder Processing
- $7 hourly1.- Professional customer service, I offer quality treatment to your customers and focus my experience on being efficient according to their needs. I know how to handle various softwares and adapt to those that your company requires. Great ability to solve problems, always being a priority for me to provide excellent and efficient customer service wherever they are. 2.- If you are looking for a translation from French to Spanish or vice versa, I can offer quality grammar and transcripts from one language to the other with the guarantee that the comprehension reading will be what you require. 3.- Spanish native speaker, if you are in need for an spanish speaker in any assistance job i'm open to work on too. 4.- French teacher on any level from basic to advance.ZendeskMicrosoft WordMicrosoft ExcelProperty ManagementBuildiumFile ManagementMicrosoft AccessMicrosoft OutlookTranslationOffice 365Decision MakingCustomer Support PluginManagement AccountingTechnical Accounting
- $10 hourlyMy name is Isis and I would be happy to assist you for as long as you like. I'm a reliable, diligent and social virtual assistant, saleswoman and English to Spanish translator. I can assist with the following tasks: - Work in a purchasing and/or sales department - Travel planning - Organizing events (weddings, parties etc.) - Email support - Customer service - Spanish voice overs (Mexican accent) - English → (Mexican) Spanish translation (text, videos, audios, subtitles, etc.) - Web research - Retyping scanned / PDF files - Data entry - Reports - Text transcription - Microsoft Office work (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) - Many other administrative, communicative, organisational, and planning tasks Please don't hesitate to contact me, I will gladly respond to any questions! I'm looking forward to work with you. Warm regards, Isis G.ZendeskOnline ResearchTravel PlanningEvent PlanningCustomer ServiceMexican Spanish DialectTranslationDocumentation
- $9 hourlyI consider myself a great team player I work well with others and I'm also quick learner. I'm open to learning new things. Always evolving.ZendeskFive9LibreOffice WriterMicrosoft OutlookHappyFoxEmail SupportMicrosoft Word
- $15 hourly“I am a bilingual Venezuelan Attorney with a US LL.M in Law and also an MBA degree who lives in Mexico. As an International Attorney, I have developed a high sense of ethics and responsibility in my performance, developing my skills as a team player, and at the same time, leading legal teams and performing tasks independently or under supervision. My experience as an attorney has been established in Immigration Law, Asylum, and Refugee Law. I value education; therefore, I enjoy training myself constantly and then applying the new knowledge to my job and conveying it to my colleagues. During the development of my legal career and also, from my studies in management, I learned how to handle myself very well with clients, developing my communication skills, and understanding that my service consists of helping those who seek the solution to their problems. I have also learned the value of using the English language to provide a diversified array of legal services, always using new technologies. I know how to work under pressure with set goals and deadlines. My experience has allowed me to develop a sensitivity to working with people in general and how to establish trustworthy’s relationships. I know how important is to be motivated in your work field. I believe that my ability to adapt, learn, and effectively connect with groups of people will allow me to be a great asset for your company and make a difference.”ZendeskCommunity ManagementTranslationWeb DesignContent WritingEnglishPythonHTMLContent EditingBilingual EducationTicketing SystemSales LeadershipHappyFox
- $18 hourlyGraduated at the Hotel Management School Maastricht. I have always worked in Tourism&Customer Service.ZendeskKlaviyoEmployee OnboardingMicrosoft ExcelSlackCustomer ServiceWooCommerceGorgiasShopifyWordPressSocial Media ChatbotSpanishEnglishDutch
- $8 hourlyGreat communication skills, Fast Learner, Team worker, Goal oriented and continued progress and Excellent typing skillsZendeskEmail HandlingHardware TroubleshootingProduct KnowledgeEmail Technical SupportCustomer SupportTechnical SupportCommunication Etiquette
- $7 hourlyIf you are looking for a person that can assist and handle any kind of customer inqury with professionalism and good attitude of the sevice provided or high quality technical support with more than two years of experience in this sector., then I am the person you need to work with!ZendeskEmail CommunicationCold CallingTechnical SupportCustomer ServiceOnline Chat SupportEmail Support
- $18 hourlyI'm a communicologist, photographer, community manager, and entrepreneur with the ability to resolve complex issues quickly and winning customer loyalty. Highlighted skills: * Team builder *Photography * Project coordinator * Acting skills * Video and photo editing * Conflict resolution * Excellent communication skills *Customer service *Digital marketing *Troubleshooting * Art and design skills * Quick learning skills * Adaptation skills * Languages: English/ Spanish * TranslatorZendeskOrganizerVideo EditingWritingSpanish TutoringSocial Media Content CreationPhoto EditingPhotographyTranslationPhone SupportInterpersonal SkillsEmail HandlingTime ManagementCommunication Etiquette
- $10 hourlyI have up to 5+ years of combined experience in customer service, technical service, credit and collections, reservations, sales, logistics and manager support. I have been known for exceeding my employers expectations. I am committed, focused, ambitious and looking to grow with in an organization. All my experience is International, the majority of my jobs have been to provide these services to the United States, Canada and Mexico.ZendeskPhone SupportCommunication EtiquetteAnswering Product QuestionsInternet ResearchInterpersonal SkillsCustomer SupportOrder FulfillmentEmail Support
- $10 hourlyI have over 8 years of experience in the customer service field, along with •Technical support levels 1 and 2. •Back office agent ( email, chat, text messages, phone calls, etc . ) •fluent in English and Spanish I consider myself a very fast learner, a hard worker, competitive, and also pretty good at multitasking I know it's something that we really need in this industry, and if you guys give me the chance to join your team you won't regret itZendeskHardware TroubleshootingCustomer SupportCommunication EtiquetteEmail CommunicationSlackGmailTechnical Support
- $10 hourlySpecializes in Email, Phone & Chat Support. Owning and running a business takes a lot hard work and can be exceedingly rewarding. For your business to expand, you will constantly need to keep current customers and acquire new ones. Customers are the lifeblood of any business and so success is very largely dependent on how you treat them and how they feel about your company. I am a highly motivated individual, I learn quickly and I am extremely task orientated. I like to build a routine or a process and work around it and through my years in hospitality and sales, I have developed excellent customer service skills and rapport building. I give everything I do 100% commitment and dedication. I have a professional and positive phone manner, I can provide email support, ticket and phone support and I firmly believe in fully comprehending customers needs in order to achieve customer satisfaction. Through my years of experience I have developed excellent skills in turning negative situations into positive ones, showing empathy and understanding, patience, calmness and have great time management and a positive attitude. I also provide a wide range of Administrative Services including data entry, transcription, internet research, email support and social media marketing. I have good knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs and Google Calender. I am more than willing to learn about products and services to help me provide the best possible support to customers.ZendeskDropshippingHelpdeskOrder ManagementFacebook MarketplaceGoogle SheetsShopifyStripeSlackOnline Sales ManagementAlibaba SourcingCustomer SatisfactionZoho CRMOrder TrackingOnline Chat Support
- $8 hourlySeeking a challenging position, where I can use my multi-lingual and multi-cultural skills. Characterized as a goals-driven team player that is focused on achieving employer satisfaction and excellence in customer relationship management. A diligent and eager person with 4+ years of experience in customer service including technical support and sales.ZendeskCommunication SkillsTime ManagementInterpersonal SkillsAnswering Product QuestionsEmail SupportOrder TrackingCustomer Experience
- $5 hourlyWould you like help to solve those day-to-day problems? Looking for a brilliant virtual assistant to assist you with your eCommerce business? You find it! These are all the tasks that I can help your business with: - Email inquiries and customer support. - Order fulfillment with suppliers. - Handling tracking and returns/refunds. - Social media engagement - messages, comments, and moderation. These are the tools I am knowledgeable in to provide the best service and a smooth onboarding process with your business: - Shopify - Etsy - Oberlo - Aliexpress - Printify - Reamaze - Zendesk - Gorgias - Trello, Asana and AirtableZendeskSocial Customer ServiceCustomer SatisfactionShopifyOberloCommunity ModerationGorgiasTrelloCustomer EngagementData EntryEmail CommunicationVirtual AssistanceEcommerce
- $15 hourlyI am bilingual in English & Spanish, I spent up to 23 years in California, in the Marin county area. I worked in the video production company for years from producing to editing and freelanced for 2K games for years. I can edit your photos or manipulate them, edit video data entry and help you with receptionist gigs.ZendeskGoogle WorkspacePhoto EditingVideo Editing & ProductionAdministrateMicrosoft OfficeCitrixAdobe Inc.
- $11 hourlyEmpathetic and highly efficient Customer Service Representative with more than one year of experience. Resourceful and positive while attending to customers' needs even while experiencing a high call volume, with formidable typing speed to deal with these demands.ZendeskPsychologyActive ListeningTypingKeyboardingCustomer ServiceResolves Conflict
- $11 hourlyProfessional Summary Demonstrated success in working with customers as a Customer Service Agent in different areas such as Sales, order management and processing, Credit and collections and logistics among others. Skilled at handling high volumes of work. Contributor to the team success through hard work, attention to details and good organizational skills. Motivated to learn, grow and excel in the company. Executed collection programs using the new ways to work (Agile), Demonstrated accountability to maintain a positive cash position for the markets I supported, and developed excellent customer relationships Have also demonstrated success in working with customers via chat, phone and email in English, Spanish, and sometimes Portuguese languages (PT only over chat using translator) assisting questions in relation with the Brokers offerings, KYC related issues, questions about deals, deposits and withdrawals made on the trader's account and general trading questions among others.ZendeskMicrosoft OfficeInvoicingDatabase Management SystemCustomer ServiceCustomer SatisfactionCustomer Support PluginInternational BusinessSAPEconomicsMicrosoft ExcelBusinessAgile Software Development
- $12 hourlyinterpersonal team player professional with extensive experience in customer service and account management using traditional and new media technologies and advanced software and application skills Qualifications Detail-oriented and personable I offer to help the organization to achieve cost-effective production with increased quality, efficiency, and satisfying customer service by identifying the requirements that our clients need and demonstrating courtesy, concern, and empathy.ZendeskAccounting SoftwareMicrosoft ExcelAsanaAccountingMicrosoft OutlookMicrosoft OfficeMicrosoft WordAdobe Inc.
- $200 hourlyHi this is Luis castillo making clear and simple I love to work since I was little at early age at us states Atlanta ga. At construction area making money. My own company.. now I been deported to my country Mexico. Is not what I like but I found opportunities to work with American clients.. is something for me to get where I need to be. Which is getting better as a person and father.. I offer my self to helpsZendeskTechnical Project ManagementTechnical SupportPhone CommunicationBackdoorTech & ITSalesCustomer Care
- $45 hourlyZendesk certified admin with experience of over 6 years. I have implemented various client accounts and actively perform maintenance and enhancements.Zendesk
- $15 hourlyI believe that any business success can be assessed with their customers’ satisfaction. If you are selling a service or a product, and you have a good support system, you will earn your customers’ loyalty, making them come back for more of that great experience whenever they need it. I believe that being a support agent gives you the opportunity to make life easier for those who are having problems, and I’m always happy to help and make the other one feel safe, and that they can count on me when they have questions or problems. I enjoy working as support agent, because every day is different, you get to help a lot of people about different kind of problems and this keeps me motivated. I have experience in different industries and different support needs, and I’m eager to learn what’s needed about new projects.ZendeskCustomer ServiceCustomer SupportEmail CommunicationTechnical SupportData EntryCustomer SatisfactionHelpdeskAdministrative SupportCommunication EtiquetteOnline Chat SupportPhone Support
- $12 hourlyI'm a Designer/CSR with experience of 5 years in graphic design, more than 2 years in web development, and 4 years as a customer service representative. I graduated from the Tech-University with engineering in digital graphic design. I am a passionate, creative, detail-oriented professional with strong technical skills and the ability to learn concepts quickly, completing multiple tasks simultaneously, solid time management, and interpersonal skills to achieve all goals. Seeking an opportunity of increased responsibility in which I can apply and further my skills, experience, and education. I like challenges and I am a believer that you never stop learning about the things and experiences of life. I enjoy working as a team and I do think "two heads think better than one". vanessahdez.wixsite.com/portfolioZendeskCustomer ServiceCustomer SatisfactionGoogle DocsMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft WordData EntrySlackLayout DesignEmail SupportAdobe PhotoshopSpanishT-Shirt DesignAdobe IllustratorAdobe InDesign
- $15 hourlyBilingual Customer Service Agent and Trainer with over 8 years of experience in both B2B and B2C companies. I’m an expert in handling difficult/angry customers. I can repair and regain a customer’s trust even after all hope seems lost. I re-define what going the extra mile means with a laser focus on customer satisfaction and retention. Experienced with Zendesk, Slack, Ringcentral, Livechat, Microsoft Office, Google Docs, and more. Within a month of joining a new team, I was assigned to train newly recruited agents, and I had the pleasure of training the following 22 customer service agents that joined the team, guiding them to meet key performance metrics. I have experience managing social media platforms for businesses, and I’ve turned hundreds of negative online reviews into positive reviews. One accomplishment I’m very proud of is I took a company with a profile of ~1800 online reviews and an average rating to one of the top-rated online stores in its business category. Thank you for reading my profile! -Miguel M. Highly Experienced with: -Zendesk -Slack -RingCentral -Livechat -Microsoft Office -Google Docs Attributes: -Fast Internet -Typing speed, over 80 WPM with no errors. -Quick Learner, I'm always eager to learn and master new systems. -Native English & Spanish -My work environment has no background noise. -Stable internet/power. -Responsible.ZendeskGoogle DocsSlackVoIP SoftwareCustomer ExperienceCustomer RetentionCustomer SatisfactionMicrosoft OfficeOrder ProcessingOrder TrackingAppointment SchedulingTrainingTutoringCustomer Support PluginCustomer Service
- $14 hourlyI describe myself as a super hardworking and enthusiastic person, very easy going and Glass Half Full kind of guy. I'm very proactive and always on the lookout for those oportunities to make the proceses more efficient/effective. I value honesty and accountability over anything. I'm also extremely punctual. Profesionally, I'm a rare mix of skills. I studied accounting, so I'm very good understanding the business side of things and also, because of my Customer Service background, I'm able to steer the Customer to reach agreements and compromises that can solve their needs but that are also within the realm of posibilities. This evolved into a sales competence via training (reading, practice and seminars) and I do have formal sales education using Sandler's method through Sandler Training. I love helping people out and leaving a smile on their faces. As for hard skills, I'm a fast typer(45 wpm), reader (500 wpm) and able to handle a high volume workload. I'm also very confortable dealing with customers over the phone/videocall. I would say that my superpower is absorbing information at a very rapid pace and finding ways to make everything more efficient.. This helps a lot having a very fast onboarding process and starting to achieve positive results very early on, as well as improving over that baseline.ZendeskInbound InquiryPhone SupportDropshippingSocial Customer ServiceSalesAmazon FBAAmazonCustomer ServiceCustomer ExperienceCustomer SupportMicrosoft Excel
- $13 hourlyDynamic and enthusiastic Pastry Cook motivated to learn, grow and excel in any given field, whether is cooking, customer service, administration, or any other career. I am always looking to make a positive impact through all my endeavors whether as part of a team or independently if requested. I'm driven by learning new things, techniques, systems, etc. because they all represent a challenge to me, and I like to prove to myself that I can always do better.ZendeskData EntrySalesforce CRMLight BookkeepingFoodActive ListeningCustomer ServiceResolves ConflictMicrosoft WordPPTXMicrosoft OfficeMicrosoft ExcelInternet ResearchTyping
- $15 hourlyInternational business administrator, native spanish, bilingual in english, intermediate french and basic swedish. I am a hardworking and reliable person, I have 1 year working remotely and 2 years of experience working abroad so I can easily adapt working in a multicultural environment. I have a high experience in the customer service area for multiple clients all around the world, my recent job was in accounting and finance area for both a german and a spanish client working in AP and GL tasks. I am skilled working with SAP, Zoho, Zendesk, Microsoft Office, communicating with clients over the phone and email, offering solutions instead of problems, good colleague and love helping my team. I also provide : - High quality translations from English into Spanish; - Spanish proofreading; - Copy-writing; - And a transcription service of both English and Spanish. I hope to get the chance to work with you. Best regards, Carolina RuizZendeskZoho CRMAccountingGeneral TranscriptionProofreadingCustomer ServiceSpanish to English TranslationNetSuite AdministrationMicrosoft OfficeSAP Analysis
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.