Hire the best Zendesk Specialists in Portugal
Check out Zendesk Specialists in Portugal with the skills you need for your next job.
- $20 hourlyI have worked in administrative, customer service and management roles for 5+ years. I am proficient in all Microsoft Office programs and also very familiar with internet/web research. I have worked with many clients across United states, Canada, Australia, Asia, Africa, and various parts of Europe. I have experience in administrative, company database management, sales, interacting with prospective/ new clients via messages/calls from the previous firms. I have successfully completed projects involving Microsoft excel for company's data recording, Zendesk for customer service communication, Shopify for billing, set-up and maintenance of CRM. I am skilled in client/customer official email responding system, email management, schedule management, appointment setting, travel booking, taking and making calls on behalf of my employer. I am used to working both in a big and small growing firm which has made me aware of the work and dedication required to grow business. I am great at support both in organisation admin, customer/client service and willing to learn any other tools or application needed to better perform the task alongside with what I can offer, also a quick learner. I will always give my best in what I do, that’s what makes me unique to work with and special at the services I offer. Thank you for taking the time to get to know me a little and I look forward to working with you.ZendeskAliExpressAdministrative SupportEmail CommunicationShopifyPurchase OrdersDatabase ManagementMicrosoft OfficeHelpdeskeCommerceInvoicingCustomer SupportStaff Recruitment & ManagementOrder Processing
- $14 hourlyWelcome to my Upwork profile. How can I help you? For these 9 years of professional experience in content writing and digital marketing, I´ve gained mostly the skill of translating from English and Spanish to Portuguese and vice versa, as well as writing eye-catching content in Portuguese and English. Having this skill in writing content for web, I can now balance attractive content with good localization or translation, all balanced with a good (white hat) SEO strategy and useful keywords either in Portuguese or English. I'm a Native Portuguese with a graduation in Journalism (2008) with a post-degree in Digital Marketing (2014). If you hire me I will help you capture, traffic, leads, clients and sales. In addition, I have good contacts to make Link Building in Brazilian and Portuguese markets. I have 7 years´experience in customer service, as well, to read clients effectively and address the right solution to maintain them and make them love brands, services and products. Please reach out if you are looking for results.ZendeskPortugueseWebsite TranslationOnline Chat SupportEnglish to Portuguese TranslationLanding PageCustomer ServicePortuguese to English TranslationWebsite ContentCopywritingSearch Engine OptimizationContent SEO
- $27 hourlyI'm a multilingual freelancer with more than 10 years of experience in managing customer service teams and operations (from 4 to 100+ team members). I'm native Portuguese (based in Portugal - GMT) and fluent in English and Spanish (working languages). Most of my professional experience has been focused on the tourism and printing industries (B2C businesses). Having started as a customer service representative, I gradually developed sales, account management, training, Q&A, bug reporting, product feedback, NPS and CSAT analysis, operations, recruitment, translation and proofreading skills. This allowed me to continuously grow into other roles with additional responsibilities: Team Leader, Head of Supply, Head of Operations and Operations Manager. I adjust well to multicultural/multilingual and start-up working environments, either in outsourced services companies or in-house. I consider myself an autonomous hard worker, accountable and who takes ownership, as well as someone highly concerned with direct reports' professional development. Overall, and by marrying a pragmatic approach with a resilient critical thinking and problem-solving attitude, I can't help loving the challenge and adrenaline implied in the growing pains of a new business or project! Software/Apps I'm familiar with: Zendesk, Freshdesk, Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Pentaho, Trevor, Asana, Zube, Trello, Pivotal Tracker, Kanbanery, PhraseApp, Smartling, Postmark, Mailchimp, Stripe, Mollie, Adyen, Paypal, TrustPilot, Slack, Figma, JIRA, Customer.io, CheckoutZendeskMultilingual TranslationCustomer SatisfactionTeam ManagementSpanishHospitality & TourismFreshdeskOperations ManagementTranslationCustomer SupportEnglishPortugueseCustomer Service
- $20 hourlyGreetings and welcome to my profile! My name is Bruna, and I bring a wealth of experience and expertise in the realm of customer service to the table. With a Bachelor's degree in Economic Sciences and a passion for delivering top-notch customer support, I have cultivated a deep understanding of customer service best practices and customer relations. My professional journey has led me through diverse industries including e-commerce, SaaS companies, banking, and telecommunications, allowing me to refine my skills and excel in various customer-focused roles. Over the course of my career, I have adeptly managed a wide array of customer inquiries, demonstrating my ability to provide effective solutions while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. My dedication to resolving customer complaints has equipped me with the tools to turn challenges into opportunities, consistently leaving customers with a positive impression. In addition to my customer-centric approach, I am well-versed in the utilization of customer service software and proficient in navigating intricate customer databases. My technical acumen extends beyond software, as I have also been involved in website integration, content review, and the visual organization of web pages and campaign emails. This multifaceted skill set allows me to contribute not only to customer interactions but also to the enhancement of digital platforms. Thank you for considering my profile. I eagerly anticipate the opportunity to connect with you and explore the possibilities ahead :)ZendeskProblem SolvingSlackCustomer Relationship ManagementCustomer ExperienceCustomer RetentionCustomer SatisfactionTime ManagementTicketing SystemIncident ManagementInternet ResearchMicrosoft OfficeHelp ScoutCustomer SupportCustomer Service
- $60 hourly🚀 Are you ready to unlock your business's full potential and supercharge your marketing efforts? Look no further! I'm Anabela Miranda, a seasoned Marketing Strategist with 9+ years of hands-on experience in crafting data-driven marketing strategies that deliver outstanding results. I'm passioned about helping people, teams & companies grow, through questioning modus-operandi and suggest strategic & operational improvements I have always worked with international projects. In the last 9 years, I helped OLX become more customer-centric by bringing the Voice of the Customer & working cross-functional with Product & EU markets. Before that, I've helped wine producers with selling their wines internationally as well as diversifying Brandir's clients portfolio with online promotion (website and social media), and Google Ads campaigns. 🔍 My expertise lies in meticulously analysing market trends, consumer behaviour, and competition to develop laser-focused marketing blueprints that maximize ROI. My proven track record includes helping businesses across diverse industries achieve substantial growth, elevate brand awareness, and boost their bottom line. HOW CAN I HELP YOU 📊 Strategic Planning: I specialize in creating comprehensive marketing plans tailored to your unique goals and target audience. Whether it's expanding market share, increasing website traffic, or enhancing brand visibility, I've got you covered. 🎯 Targeted Campaigns: My data-driven approach ensures your marketing campaigns reach the right audience at the right time. From SEO and content marketing to PPC and social media, I'll help you make every marketing dollar count. 📈 Performance Optimization: I continuously monitor and optimize campaigns to improve performance and drive more conversions. My analytical skills enable me to identify bottlenecks and opportunities for improvement, ensuring consistent growth. 🔗 Integrated Marketing: I believe in the power of synergy. I'll seamlessly integrate various marketing channels to create a cohesive strategy that leverages each channel's strengths, reinforcing your brand's presence across platforms. 🌐 Digital Expertise: In the digital age, a strong online presence is crucial. I'm well-versed in the latest digital marketing trends, including SEO, SEM, social media marketing, email marketing, and content marketing. 📊 Analytics and Reporting: You'll receive clear, insightful reports that provide a transparent view of your campaign's performance. I'll use these insights to refine our strategy and keep you informed every step of the way. 👨💼 Client-Centric Approach: I believe in building lasting partnerships. I'll collaborate closely with you, ensuring that our strategies align with your vision and objectives. Your success is my success. 🌟 Let's take your business to new heights together. Whether you're a startup seeking explosive growth or an established company looking to revamp your marketing efforts, I have the skills and experience to make it happen. Ready to transform your business? Let's connect! Contact me today, and let's discuss how we can create a marketing strategy that drives results, exceeds expectations, and propels your business forward. Anabela MirandaZendeskMicrosoft ExcelMailchimpTableauEmail MarketingGoogle AdsMusic PromotionCareer CoachingSocial Media ManagementPublic SpeakingTrainingInternational SalesCustomer Insight AnalysisVoice of the CustomerMarketing Strategy
- $15 hourlyHi, my name is Alice, an Italian native speaker. I was born and raised near Venice, North Italy and now I'm living in Lisbon, Portugal. I started my working career in 2008 and a few years later I chose to go to the University of Ferrara, a field of studies in psychology, sociology and philosophy, which I loved. However, after two years of study my desire to grow in the practical field of work was greater, to the point that I chose to test myself since I wanted to learn and grow personally by trying directly. So I moved to London in 2013 without knowing the English language, it was a great challenge for me but I learned the language very quickly so much that I loved working in contact with customers, building a relationship of trust that then led the customer to always "come back to visit me". After 4 years in London where in the meantime I was doing some easy translation jobs as well, I returned to Italy where I spent a year in Sardinia and another year in Turin, where I did various jobs and where, I spent my free time reading, drawing and studying music, which have always been my passions. When I was in Turin, I wanted to do more, I wanted to put myself back in the game and in fact I started a new challenge in a call center, as an insurance seller. I liked it so much that I became the top performer in the company. After several achievements and satisfactions, while I was in Turin I got a job proposal from Lisbon, in customer support, at the same time I felt I wanted to increase my knowledge and want to improve myself even more, so I accepted. I worked for the company for a year, from October 2018 to October 2019. Then I started my freelance full-time career in Translations and Customer Service/Support. I have always been passionate about the human mind, always looking for new training opportunities, always willing to learn and test myself to achieve new goals through my determination, my reliability, wanting to grow personally with the desire to be part and create a positive, open-minded, energetic and creative environment and projects.ZendeskCustomer SupportStripeActiveCampaignCustomer ServiceTime ManagementCustomer SatisfactionEnglish to Italian TranslationOnline Chat SupportTranslationEmail SupportHelp ScoutFreshdesk
- $7 hourlyI am an experienced Technical Support Personnel. My expertise cuts across troubleshooting: - Microsoft Windows OS - Microsoft OneDrive - Microsoft Outlook - Microsoft Office Productivity Suites In my troubleshooting skills, I employ a strategy called "Bottom to Top" troubleshooting. For instance; Some of my skills and experience troubleshooting Microsoft related issues are outlined below: Microsoft Outlook not working or freezing ================================== In this sense, repairing your Office programs can resolve issues with Outlook not responding or freezing. Another strategy is to quit any Office programs that are running. In Control Panel, choose Programs and Features. In the list of installed programs, right-click Microsoft Office 2016 or Microsoft Office 2013, and then choose Change. Microsoft Windows OS Update & Upgrade issues ====================================== There are many reasons why you might receive an error message when upgrading or installing Windows 10. These common errors can be fixed with a few steps that you can do on your own. Note: An upgrade takes your device from an older version of Windows, such as Windows 7 or Windows 8.1, to Windows 10. These can be fixed or resolved by simply doing an Inplace upgrade, using the Media Creation tool, ISO file, etc, Other options are: - Removing external hardware - Uninstalling non-Microsoft antivirus software - Uninstalling nonessential software - Freeing up disk space, etc. OneDrive sync problems on Windows 10 =============================== If OneDrive isn't syncing any files, it could be a connection problem, which you may be able to fix by restarting the app, checking your internet connection, checking for the latest updates, etc Finally, In the discharge of my duties, my core strength lies in being thorough, dependably independent, tech-savvy, and professionally fun-going while ensuring great service delivery. I am equally experienced using CRM tools, emailing, chat, with great communication, email writing, and phone etiquette skills, scheduling meetings, google docs, sheet, drive, duo meeting, Microsoft teams, and all office productivity tools. Professional Skills: Learning agility, Communicating, Problem-solving skills, Zendesk, A resounding technical and organized mind. Attention to detail, Creating Ideas, Enthusiasm, Provide phone, chat, and email-based support to corporate customers while ensuring ticket resolution and customer satisfaction within the shortest possible time.ZendeskCustomer SatisfactionPhone SupportCall HandlingEmail HandlingTranslationInbound InquiryOnline Chat SupportEmail SupportPhone CommunicationMicrosoft ExcelEnglishCustomer ExperienceCustomer ServiceCustomer Engagement
- $10 hourlyDynamic and versatile professional with 10 years of distinguished performance in the Customer Service Industry. Portfolio of expertise include: - Live Chat Support (Live Chat Inc) - Phone Support - Email Support (Zendesk, Front, & HelpScout) - Customer Support via Facebook & Instagram - Administrative Support - Web Research - Fulfilling/placing Orders (Shipfusion, Amazon, & Logiwa) - Amazon Seller Support (order fulfillment, refunds, feedback, & reviews) Background encompasses exceptional work ethic and commitment to organizational objectives. Also experienced in training new employees. I am seeking a competitive and challenging environment where I can serve the organization and establish a career for myself.ZendeskClickBankCustomer SupportCustomer ServiceEmail CommunicationWooCommerceWordPressPhone SupportHelp Scout
- $30 hourlyWelcome to my top-rated Upwork profile! If you are looking for a professional, talented, and reliable freelancer who cares about your project and provides quick response times, then we may be a great fit. With over 14 years of experience in customer service and training, as well as 4+ years in property management as a virtual assistant, I am well-equipped to handle a variety of tasks. My services include: Virtual assistance for CEOs Maintenance coordination for property management companies Customer service and English training (available in English and Spanish) Instructional design and curriculum development English teaching I am fluent in English, having lived in the US for a significant portion of my childhood and studied English at the University of El Salvador. I have strong management, organizational, and time management skills, and am able to work effectively under pressure and tight deadlines. If you think I might be the right fit for your project, please feel free to send me a personal invite or message to discuss further. I'm always happy to consider new opportunities and work with new clients. Thank you Xiomara LorenzanaZendeskGoogle DocsAsanaInstructional DesignManagement SkillsMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft PowerPointESL TeachingMicrosoft OfficeAdministrative SupportTraining PlanEnglish to Spanish TranslationCustomer ServiceCall Center Management
- $15 hourlyI'm a self-motivated young professional with over 5 years of Customer Service/Support experience. In my career I have overseen over 12 short-term projects, trained personnel and provided solutions for clients and staff. I have worked in traditional face-to-face and remote companies, with international and multi-cultural teams. I am a fast learner who values continuous growth and improvement. Responsible, flexible and with a sense of humor.ZendeskCommunicationsTranslationMicrosoft OfficeCustomer ServiceProblem ResolutionIntercomDecision MakingCustomer Support
- $10 hourlyI am a proactive and enthusiastic person who enjoys new challenges and achieving personal goals. After working as a customer support and sales rep, I've learned to manage different support scenarios. Creating a high customer support experience is always my goal. Skills: ✅Email Customer Support ✅Email Management ✅Help Desk/Ticket Support ✅E-commerce Customer Service ✅Live Chat Support ✅Shopify Support ✅Online Community Moderation ✅Amazon Customer Service ✅eBay Customer Service and Listings ✅Virtual AssistanceZendeskGoogle DocsComputer Hardware InstallationComputer SkillsData EntryMicrosoft OfficeGoogle Apps ScriptAndroid ThingsComputer AssemblyEmail SupportOnline Chat SupportPhone Support
- $21 hourlyAre you looking for Excellent Customer Care delivery? Or Expertise while translating your documents, websites or Apps from English to Portuguese (PT) or from Portuguese to English? A committed and patient person, able to handle several tasks, fast-learner, self-starter, independent and enthusiastic about helping others? If so, you have found the right person!ZendeskMotivational SpeakingEnthusiastic ToneFreshdeskClient ManagementMultitaskingPortuguese to English TranslationEnglish to Portuguese TranslationCustomer ExperienceCustomer Support
- $20 hourlyTop Rated freelancer and expert Community Manager with more than 5 years of experience. I am an expert in Community Management and Social Media Management, with a focus on gaming and technology. Through my work as a community manager, I have led online community experience efforts that encompass community operations, community strategy, community engagement, community platform selection (+ setup), and online event programming. My specialties include: ⭐ Community Strategy ⭐ Community management ⭐ Community engagement ⭐ Community support ⭐ Content planning ⭐ Content creation ⭐ Influencer & creator programs ⭐ Forum moderation ⭐ Discord moderation ⭐ Social media listening ⭐ Community KPIs and reporting In addition, I am also an experienced copywriter. I can create posts and help articles in the voice of your company to efficiently address issues, engage with the community and increase brand awareness. ⭐ Tools: Sprinklr, SproutSocial, Hootsuite, AgoraPulse, NapoleonCat, Later, Planoly ⭐ZendeskAnalyticsCommunication EtiquetteFreshdeskCommunity ModerationSprinklrCustomer ServiceCommunity StrategyCustomer Support PluginLeadership SkillsSocial Media PluginCommunity RelationsAdobe PhotoshopCall Center ManagementTicketing SystemZendesk APIContent CalendarCanvaCommunity ManagementSocial Media Content CreationContent CreationSocial Media Management
- $12 hourlyDear Valued Clients, I am thrilled to extend my hand in providing you with unparalleled customer service, fluent in Slovak, Czech, and English. With a steadfast commitment to excellence, I am dedicated to delivering a service that transcends expectations and fosters enduring satisfaction. My passion for collaboration makes me an ideal addition to any team. Thriving under tight deadlines and thriving amidst pressure, I am adept at orchestrating seamless operations even in the most challenging environments. Over the span of 17 enriching years, both in office and online settings, I have honed my skills, mastering the art of customer engagement. What sets me apart is not just words, but a track record that speaks volumes. I am equipped with four distinguished reference letters that underscore my unwavering professionalism and proficiency over the years. These testimonials stand as a testament to my dedication and my unwavering commitment to delivering results. I am eagerly anticipating the opportunity to contribute to your success, combining my extensive experience with my passion for exceptional customer care. With a language prowess that spans three crucial markets and a determination to exceed expectations, I am confident in my ability to make a lasting impact. Thank you for considering me as an integral part of your journey toward excellence. Warm Regards, RachelZendeskMicrosoft TeamsCustomer SupportCustomer ServiceCzech to English TranslationInbound InquiryOrder TrackingCzechOnline Chat SupportFreshdesk
- $10 hourlyI consider myself a communicative, organized, proactive person who loves to relate to people. Strong communication and negotiation skills, always guided by analytical and strategic thinking. I am motivated by constant challenges in which I can evolve and learn. Looking for new experiences and projects that make me grow as a professional but also as a person.ZendeskTime ManagementInternet ResearchAnswering Product QuestionsOrder FulfillmentCustomer SupportEmail HandlingData EntryOrder TrackingEmail Support
- $8 hourlyI'm people person, I love to talk with people all round the world I'm very pacient what's concerns to teach or to clarify any doubt. I have also have many skils when it comes to informatics, i can handle with bouth linux and windows, with apps like slack, zendesk,i'm also good in email managing, i'm a very organized people. I'm also a student of eletronic engeneering witch is also good cause, you know this course incresed my knowleges in informatics.ZendeskCommunication EtiquetteEmail CommunicationProduct KnowledgeCustomer SupportData EntryEmail SupportOrder Tracking
- $12 hourlyI'm a well-experienced Customer Support Manager with skills that cover almost all areas in terms of customer support. With my experience, I was able to develop a large range of skills: - Team management - Proficiency with Zendesk and Helpshift - Provide actionable feedback to agents with regular 1-1 sessions - Creation of extensive Customer Support reports in order to keep the production and the results under control - Creation of support procedures and maintenance of the knowledge base - Identifying training needs - Quality assessment on the team's work - Training a wide group of agents I take pride in what I do, that's why with me you'll always obtain professionalism and quality.ZendeskQuality AssuranceTrainingCustomer Service TrainingCustomer Service AnalyticsAnalyticsLeadership Skills
- $18 hourlyI have been working in the Customer Service, Seller Advisor, E-Commerce, B2B and B2C industry for more than five years. During this time I have covered the role of Customer Support Agent, Trainer, Quality and Team Manager with experience in multiple tasks such us: • Staff Management and Tasks Organization • Hiring, Onboarding, Training, Mentoring, Quality analysis • general Back Office, creation of Email Templates and Policies • Order processing, Returns and Refunds escalations • English to Italian Translations • Social Media Management. I am familiar with G Suite Tools, Slack, Zendesk among others. I consider myself organized, proactive, attentive to details, communicative and a fast learner. Naturally organized, detail oriented, proactive, curious.ZendeskSocial Media ManagementEmployee OnboardingSupply Chain & LogisticsVirtual AssistanceManagement SkillsEcommerceGeneral TranscriptionEditing & ProofreadingTranslationOrder ManagementCustomer SupportEmail SupportEmail CommunicationTemplates
- $25 hourlyPROFILE At Pipedrive, I was a senior team member, which came with its extraordinary challenges and rewarding responsibilities. Due to this, I was granted the opportunity to train new members who joined the team and cater to our most valuable users, providing them with exceptional support. Which in turn helped retain the users and add value to the overall MRR of the company. At times the role required me to take the more complex "tickets" as I was highly efficient. Because of my team spirit, I could also conduct some team interviews to narrow down what team members had the right skills to add to the company. Which helped me gather some knowledge on "talent hunting".ZendeskProject ManagementSlackCommunication SkillsCustomer Relationship ManagementInternational RelationsMicrosoft OfficeCRM SoftwareIntercomProject Management SupportRelationship ManagementClient ManagementMicrosoft TeamsJira
- $15 hourlyGo getter with an unshakeable enthusiasm and a great will to help other people. I'm deeply envolved in the web3 ecosystem with my eyes stuck on AI development. Willing to learn everyday and help you and your brand!ZendeskClient ManagementWeb3Customer SatisfactionContent CreationContent ManagementContent Management SystemHubSpotManagement SkillsCustomer ServiceCRM SoftwareCustomer Relationship ManagementCustomer ExperienceMicrosoft Office
- $25 hourlyAtuando Gerente de Vendas, tenho como principal missão prover um atendimento com excelência e gerir uma carteira de clientes de forma estratégica, através de uma atitude comercial direcionada e consultiva, potencializando a fidelização do cliente, acrescido a isto através da ótica de Cross e UP - Selling, realizando retenção e prospecção de novos clientes, controlado através de um CRM. Considero-me com forte capacidade em multitarefas, aptidão para ensinar pessoas e tenho resiliência um extremamente relevante para enfrentar os desafios e pressão com foco total em atingir resultados mas sempre aproveitando para aprender e ensinar, trabalhando com dedicação e capricho.ZendeskSales Funnel CopywritingSales LeadershipSales EnablementSEO WritingMicrosoft Active Directory
- $9 hourlyI am based in Lisbon (at the moment) and I'm looking for a freelance remote job. I'm willing to learn and do my best to accomplish my and the company's objectives. - The professional experiences that I have had gave me a lot of experience training, managing people (in person) and providing customer service to all kinds of public and different situation. - The remote jobs I've had so far were related to content moderator (dealing with sensitive information/images) and also customer service via email, chat and phone. I am cheerful willing to find solutions to the challenges of everyday life. During my experiences, I have always worked with customer service, dealing with people in person and remotely. I've worked in different sectors, such as: catering/bar, electronic (tech) and call-centers. I can communicate fluently in six languages: Italian, Spanish, French, Moroccan, Portuguese and English.ZendeskMicrosoft TeamsSalesforceSlackMicrosoft PowerPointMicrosoft WordMicrosoft ExcelContent AnalysisCustomer Service
- $25 hourlyI'm a Professional with excellent management and customer service skills with over 4 years of experience. Uses every customer interaction as an opportunity to improve professionally. Always working to the best of my ability and quota in orderto progress corporate objectives and deliver valueZendeskMicrosoft Dynamics 365Data EntryActive ListeningFreshworks CRMSalesforceKanaCommunication SkillsHTMLCustomer ExperienceCustomer ServiceCustomer SupportEmail Support
- $10 hourlyI have been a customer service professional for over 14 years. I'll even be able to teams and I have my own call center in which we help companies in serving their customers in Portuguese.ZendeskCustomer SupportData EntryProduct KnowledgeOrder FulfillmentPortugueseOrder TrackingEmail SupportSalesforce Service Cloud
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.