A) Refer Document REV001_Building_Ex Contours Plan
1. Create accurate topography as per plan
2. Ensure Trees are input accurately as components
3 Please extend topography an extra 20mts on side boundaries to ensure plenty of land past boundary for placement of neighbour house models
4. Draw Street, Kerb and Gutter into model
5. Ensure True North / Project North is Set
6. Ensure Sun Study is set to Brisbane, Australia (Want to complete a sun study at the end of the project once designed)
B) Refer Document REV002_House Plans Revised
Sheet 1 of 2
1. Ensure Trees are input accurately as components
2. Draw in neighbouring houses – Create a generic model for representation purposes only (these will be also rendered from a street view at the end of the project)
Sheet 3 of 13 found in Document REV002_House Plans Revised
3. Model House Accurately
4. Create Separate Floor Materials for each space listed
a. Outdoor Room
b. Dining / Family /Kitchen / butlers Pantry / Entry / Leisure
d. Bedrooms / Media
5. Ensure Down Pipe and All External Services are marked and installed
C) Refer Document REV002_House Plans Revised_Sections
1. Ensure House is accurate
2. Ensure Down Pipe and All External Services are marked and installed
D) Refer Revit File_003SAN_Project **ONCE ENGAGED I WILL DROPBOX DUE TO SIZE** (see capture.jpg for example)
NOTE: 003SAN_Project_ was an old landscaping concept used when client house plans where first drawn.
Since then, Client has change house position and design.
GOAL; To have the original 003SAN_Project.rvt concept modelled into the new model (with same template) that has the updated house and topography. With some alterations to the landscaping design.
Alterations to landscape design –
1. Pergola – Remove current pergola and draw one in detail that matches PIC - REV001_New Arbour.PNG. Ensure each member has a separate material and name for structural element. IE - Joist , rafter, post, beam (separate name and materials for each)
Please Complete Steps A,B,C Above
Copy or Redraw the Revit File 0003SAN_Project and Adjust where required to suit the new revised model.
E) PHASING and SHEETS- * create a phase and Sheet for each of the below stages.
*Please Name and Apply Revit Floor Plan to a Sheet with the phased detail on it.
Ex: Create a floor plan called #L09_Swimming Pool
then create a sheet #L09_Swimming Pool and add the matching floor plan to the sheet.
Only Show on this Sheet Template / floor plan –
1. Phase Filter_ Show New
2. Phase _ #L09_Swimming Pool
3. Relevant Scale Bar
4. Accurate North Point
5. Area for Legend and General Notes
NOTE: Ensure each Landscaping / External Building Item is phased under the appropriate stage,
Existing – Ensure all house and house components are phased as Existing
Demo - (Any Trees in the way of the new landscape)
#L02_Site Setup / Prep
#L03_Demolition & Dumping
#L07_Floors – tiles etc
#L08 _Structures - Pergola
#L09_Swimming Pool- surrounds, water etc
#L10_Softscaping - gardens
1. I require N,S,E,W Sections, on template sheets – ready to complete sun study
2. I require Detail Sections on
• The pool
1. I require each presentation sheet to have the appropriate / applicable legend mark attached to each item for reference Wall, Floors, rails etc
*if any are missing, please complete as best as you can
2. I also need a separate presentation sheet for the legend reference, inspirational images and plant pictures.
August 20, 2018
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers