The job role will involve telephone and email support
Essential Skills & Experience of the 1st / 2nd Line Helpdesk Support Analyst:
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Technologies including;
* Windows (XP, 7, and Server 2000-2011)
* Exchange and Office (Outlook)
* Knowledge of Active Directory
* Basic networking
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work well on your own and as part of a team
* Knowledge of BES (Blackberry Exchange Server) Desirable
Role & Responsibilities of the 1st / 2nd Line Helpdesk Support Analyst:
Providing 1st and 2nd level support you will be a part of a technical help desk that supports our client's products to their customer base.
* Logging all calls in Helpdesk system.
* Creating/updating cases in the Helpdesk system, from all calls that you take.
* Troubleshooting related issues using resources available i.e. virtual machines,
* Reproducing errors and bugs in our client's products.
* Collecting information regarding customer problems to aid in troubleshooting.
* Remote assistance for customers when required.
* Telephone/email support.
* Case escalation.
* Meet SLA's
We will interview any shortlisted candidate via Skype, the interview format will be:
* English Speaking (telephone)
* English Writing (Ability to provide detailed tickets)
* Technical Skill Test (windows XP/7, Server 2008, Exchange, Hardware)
Interviews will be conducted week beginning 1/04/13
This is a long term opportunity for the right person
Skills: windows-7, windows-xp, server-administration, microsoft-windows, remote-computer-repair, english, test, blackberry