We require a diligent, efficient research assistant to help us find some key tools in the area of positive psychology
We want to quantify the wellbeing of our staff, and monitor it in an ongoing way to assess the effectiveness of various interventions. In order to do so, we need to know what the literature agrees is the best tool for measuring the components of PERMA - Positive Emotion, Engagement, Relationships, Meaning and Accomplishment.
The foundation of these factors is found in Martin Seligman's work, and a good place to start the search for the best valid, reliable scientific tools to measure each of these components is at www.authentichappiness.org
The successful applicant(s) will be expected to deliver the following:
- 5 academically accepted tools for measuring each of the components of PERMA
- 5 reports (approx 500 words) summarising the source material, author and background of each tool
Please do not waste our time and yours by telling us your life story, where you study, or what your favourite Seligman book is - all we need to know to decide who we want to interview for this role is the answer to the following:
1) What are your academic qualifications (currently studying included)
2) What journals / academic literature resources do you have access to?
3) One example of a report you have compiled explaining academic research
All applicants who fail to adhere to the 3 questions above will be REJECTED IMMEDIATELY.