We are looking for short (500+ words) entries about artists, paintings, art movements, and styles. It should be a text of a high quality, both informative and interesting.
What do we want to see:
- comprehensive text with an interesting story behind it
- specific examples that explain theoretical items
- details that place described item into a wide cultural perspective
- unique content (except for quotations); your article should pass a plagiarism checker
What we don’t want to see:
- unnecessary descriptions (do not describe with words what you can see at a painting)
- incomprehensible theoretical definitions (do not use big words just to look smart)
- emotional attitude (do not use phrases like ‘this gorgeous painting’/ ‘his breathtaking brushwork’, etc)
-re-written Wikipedia articles (do not use Wikipedia as one and only source)
This project would best suit a student or a graduate of an Art History / Theory department
We can credit you as an author of published entries if necessary.
Example entries and Style guide are in attachments.
If you are an English native speaker, we will pay you 15 USD for 500+ words article (and we’ll require perfect spelling, grammar and punctuation). If not, we will pay you 10 USD for 500+ words article (since we’ll need to proofread your texts).
March 14, 2018
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates