We are a real estate digital marketing company. We have clients who are realtors based in North America. Once they become clients, we onboard them as follows:
1) request info from them for their site, crm and facebook account setup
2) follow up until the info above is supplied
3) email with updates on site progress
4) weekly/monthly check ins to ensure they are happy
5) answer client inbound emails and resolve issues
6) answer phone calls.
7) training sessions with clients
Technical issues can be escalated to the founders, but we would really like someone who is able to handle the day to day client management and ensure they are happy and have a prompt response to their questions.
Communication in the main is via email, however ideally the right person would be confident on the phone.
An understanding of the tech we use would also need to be picked up quickly, so some tech background would be a bonus.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to client accounts via email, phone and live chat.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Conducting video and phone training sessions with clients (future role).
- Conducting onboarding process with new clients e.g requesting information for website setup, ensuring we have all the info, potentially inputting the info into a website admin.
Hours to be determined
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value