Managing Accounts of our clients:
- Ability to in-place the accounting system from scratch
- Preparing internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
- Preparing general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts
Analyzing and verifying information
- Developing and implementing accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes.
- Education: ACCA / CA / CPA / MBA (Finance)
- Experience: Minimum of two years of relevant experience
- Language: Fluent in English.
- Advanced knowledge and use of office productivity tools and accounting software (MS Office, Tally, QuickBooks, Sage, etc.).
- Ability to work independently, ability to prioritize tasks, manage ongoing multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Maintain confidentiality at all levels.
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates