- With light bookkeeping duties - We will teach you.
- Full time position to help busy entrepreneurs, to make sure the entrepreneurs business is in order, make progress, and moving forward.
- This is a position with room to grow.
- Keep track of all rental activities
- Respond to guest questions and requests.
- Arrange house keeping and maintenance requests.
- Keep books of all business transactions.
- Reconcile Books with our revenue sources.
- Reconcile Books and Bank transactions.
- Prepare various monthly reconciliation & financial reports
- Calculate Verify Pay for each pay day
- Take care of paperwork, and necessary office tasks to ensure that things are getting done and the entrepreneurs' business is in good order
- Must be Very Detail Oriented
- have basic Bookkeeping & reconciliation experience - preferred
- Quickbooks experience - preferred
- We will teach you what we want in our records and reports - You must be excellent at taking directions.
- We want you to have good attitude at following instructions and at taking constructive criticism.
- Excellent time management - be efficient.
- Excellent organizer - We want our supplies and books be meticulously organized.
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to independently solve problem and get things done
- Must be willing to take on ALL tasks when necessary, to ensure that things are done and the entrepreneurs' business is in good order - We don't believe in "This is Not My Job" mentality!
- Must be fluent in English Speaking & Writing
How to apply:
Attach your resume in PDF format
Attach a cover letter in PDF format - write anything that you want us to know about you
This job was posted from a mobile device, so please pardon any typos or any missing details.
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates