Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.U.S. located freelancers only
Future Laboratories is a new kind of research and development organization, dedicated to building a more perfect world for everyone. We are a research lab, start-up incubator, venture accelerator, and holding company committed to tackling society’s thorniest problems, and inventing powerful new solutions to make them a thing of the past.
One of our projects is a study of how we might support people in the work of reflecting on their own values and taking action to improve their lives. We call it "Limitless". To learn about how people think about this, we walked around and interviewed strangers that we met, asking them the question:
"What is the first thing that come to mind when thinking about something you've done to improve your life this past year?"
We collected more than 100 testimonials, and asked people for their zip codes so we could see if there was any relationship between people's answers and where they live. All those responses live in a 33 page google doc, but as of now they're all kind of dumped in there.
What we will want to do is:
1. Look up all the zip codes and write the place names next to the zip code numbers
2. Look at people's responses and tag them with any number of hashtags (eg. someone says "I go to the gym more", tag it #health #exercise)
3. Group the responses by zip code and region more generally and call out any patterns in the way that people from certain areas answered the question.
4. Make a copy of all the responses, and this time group the responses by hashtag/theme and call out any patterns that emerge (this time not related to the zip code).
5. Write out any possible trends you notice in a list.
6. Make sure the whole thing is nicely formatted so it's easy to engage with.
We want to have this project completed within a few days turnaround, likely two iterations. It shouldn't take more than 4-5 hours to complete, assuming you are very comfortable with google docs shortcuts. Most of this assignment is just moving text around a google doc and formatting it, so speed in that medium is an absolute must.
December 18, 2017
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates