Successful and Busy Entrepreneur looking for Administrative/Marketing Assistant
Busy Mom and Entrepreneur seeking administrative and marketing assistance. Looking for a real go getter who always up for a challenge and ready to learn new things.
Weekly responsibilities include creating simple custom graphics for social media, interacting with others there, creating new posts on website, managing SEO of website, implementing marketing campaigns which I've created, posting videos to YouTube and submitting articles. Additional tasks vary which will include helping out with online workshops, weekly Blog Talk Radio show as well as misc. assignments as they arise.
Past experience in social media, WordPress, graphics, SEO and marketing helpful.
This position will vary depending on the projects we're working on.
MUST be honest, reliable, a self-starter and a quick learner.
When replying (applying) to this post, please answer the following questions:
1. What specific experience do you have which you feel will help succeed in this position if chosen.
2. Are you available for an interview via Google Hangout or Skype with video?
3. Do you have any restrictions or limitations which would interfere with your ability to do the work if selected? And what days and hours do you prefer?
4. How long have you worked as a Virtual Assistant? And do you have references which I may contact by email or phone?
5. Tell me about a time you worked for someone else where you really made a difference in their business or life.
Thank you for reviewing and applying. This position will be a 20 hour per week position and the individual chosen will have an opportunity to quickly turn that into a full-time assignment and possibly management in the near future. Need to be available during normal business hours (Florida or Eastern Time) for occasional meetings.