- longterm position - 25hrs/week (preferably more)
We are an online Jewelry store and we are currently on the hunt for an administrative supporter with an analytical mindset who loves working with Google Analytics, Excel, and who likes to work on multiple projects daily.
This job may be for you if you have the following:
- advanced experience in Google Analytics
- Analytical thinking
- advance experience in using Excel
- general experience in e-commerce
- general experience working with Shopify
- experience in light project management
- experience with research tasks
- Independent way of working
- Knowledge of SEO is a plus, but not a must
Your typical day in this position may include:
- Performance/Bug Analysis - e.g. if the overall conversion rate drops we need to find out what’s the reason (on which sites, in which countries, etc —> finding bugs)
- Basic Reports (e.g. sales reports for specific categories, monthly reports, etc)
- More extensive and sophisticated reports, e.g. shopping cart analysis (product A is often bought together with product B)
- Exporting Shopify reports into Excel/Google Spreadsheet and do further analysis/sorting/etc
- Plus (not a must though): Creating GDS reports (monthly reports with Google Data Sheets for the Marketing Team)
- Various projects, for example thinking about a data-driven way of helping with the collection page sorting (which items should be shown first on collection pages and why)
- Finding providers for a new Shopify search app, comparing the features of the providers, and actually implementing the app (without developers)
What we offer:
- You will work with very talented people in an intense work environment. As a result, you will experience one of the steepest possible learning curves and have the chance to grow at a rapid speed together with the company. It will be quite fast-paced and a hell of a lot of fun.
- We offer super flexible working times. You can work whenever you like.
- This offer is long term